fitnessmiss1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Is this schedule okay for new competitor

I am begining at competing... I am 5'1.5

I have 19 weeks to get from 125 pounds and 27% bodyfat to 101 pounds and 12% bodyfat... for figure competition

I am beginning with 2 days lifting

Upper body hard, with 3 warm up sets and and then 3 high intensity sets for each mucle group

The other day is lower body, same scheme

Each of these sessions will be followed up with 20 minutes HIIT

And one day/week I will do 30-40 minutes cardio and calesthenics....

do you think that this training schedule is okay for at least the first 6 weeks... I can't get to the gym more than 2x week b/c it is SO far.

Also, should I start at 1500 calories or should I begin with less (5'1.5/125 pounds)???? thanks!

noms has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) noms has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) noms has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) noms has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) noms has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) noms has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) noms has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) noms has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) noms has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) noms has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) noms has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Red face

Im doing figure as well in may! I've been lifting hard..6weeks b4 the comp, Im going to go more in to muscle endurance. I train mon-chest, tus-back, wed-cardio, thur-shoulders fri-arms, sat-legs and sun-off.. I'm doing more cardio as well 1st thing in morning on empty stomach-20-35min the I do weights..Im gain great size and Ive lost 5lbs.. fat not muscle..Its my 1st comp so I guess Ill see how Im going to go.. so far training like this is doing me GREAT. My diets getting better..some days are higher carbs days then other such on large MUSCLE group days..sat is my cheat day..go to bed really early I find and have great training! Im keeping my sets about 4 and reps 8-12..I go at 10 alot.. failure aswell I kill whatever Im doing pretty much..keep rest under a min and heavy weights.. I dont want to go flat..gain more size then go harder on diet and cardio when I come closer to the day of comp!
    For me to train is for mind, BODY, spirit!

You can only go around a mountain so many times, B4 you reach the top..