novice jack has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

15 y/o begginer...

Hey I'm a total begginer and would like some advice as where I should start..... I have a few pics.

I know I need to lower my body fat and gain some muscle mass... Any tips are appreciated...
    Attached Images

mhadder will become famous soon enough. (+50) mhadder will become famous soon enough. (+50) mhadder will become famous soon enough. (+50) mhadder will become famous soon enough. (+50) mhadder will become famous soon enough. (+50) mhadder will become famous soon enough. (+50) mhadder will become famous soon enough. (+50) mhadder will become famous soon enough. (+50) mhadder will become famous soon enough. (+50) mhadder will become famous soon enough. (+50) mhadder will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    eat 5-6 meals a day, intake a lot of carbs proteins fats sugars etc... and work out hard, lift heavy weight at low reps like 4-6

k9nacl will become famous soon enough. (+50) k9nacl will become famous soon enough. (+50) k9nacl will become famous soon enough. (+50) k9nacl will become famous soon enough. (+50) k9nacl will become famous soon enough. (+50) k9nacl will become famous soon enough. (+50) k9nacl will become famous soon enough. (+50) k9nacl will become famous soon enough. (+50) k9nacl will become famous soon enough. (+50) k9nacl will become famous soon enough. (+50) k9nacl will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    ^ What he said, you look skinnier so don't be afraid to take in some extra calories and get a solid protein/carb intake, me, personally, I've been dropping my calorie intake by alot and losing weight till a nice amount (190ish) and then I'm going to start cutting and bulking it up, but not much until then.

banana peels has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) banana peels has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) banana peels has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) banana peels has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) banana peels has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) banana peels has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) banana peels has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) banana peels has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) banana peels has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) banana peels has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) banana peels has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    yull be needing this http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/opt/whey.html wish i had it when i started :*(

JoyRide41 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Yeah i'm a 15 y/o complete novice but i have a question and i don't wanna start a new thread...

I currently am on a low fat high protein moderate carb diet

I use GNC whey protein (eww... shoulda gotten muscle milk)

But i keep hearing about cutting and bulking what is this? and if it involves creatine is that safe for me?

I know that creatine is found naturally in the body but under the supplement guide it shows creatine for over 16

anymore help??

trevorjones has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) trevorjones has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    this is almost what i looked like a couple years when i started, but i was a lot smaller. i would say, if they have a strong body / weight class at school take it, thats what got me into bb'ing, and it helps out a lot. I find it better to work out in front of peers becuase you feel the need to do better, lift more ect. So i think that helped out a lot. Do what the others say, eat right bla bla bla!

AnimalOnly will become famous soon enough. (+50) AnimalOnly will become famous soon enough. (+50) AnimalOnly will become famous soon enough. (+50) AnimalOnly will become famous soon enough. (+50) AnimalOnly will become famous soon enough. (+50) AnimalOnly will become famous soon enough. (+50) AnimalOnly will become famous soon enough. (+50) AnimalOnly will become famous soon enough. (+50) AnimalOnly will become famous soon enough. (+50) AnimalOnly will become famous soon enough. (+50) AnimalOnly will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    This thread is pointless, do a search.

well im sorry if you think its pointless... but im an absolute novice into lifting.

iv been going to the gym a few weeks now and ive been basically following 4 sets, 10 reps.

and after a few more weeks ill do 6 sets of 10 reps.... like that.. is this ok or not?

im also doing cardio to lower my body fat.. i run every other night and use my rowing machine..

Internet Tough Guy MrDreamWeaver's Avatar
    MrDreamWeaver will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrDreamWeaver will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrDreamWeaver will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrDreamWeaver will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrDreamWeaver will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrDreamWeaver will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrDreamWeaver will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrDreamWeaver will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrDreamWeaver will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrDreamWeaver will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrDreamWeaver will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    jack you really don't need to do cardio. It's going to be difficult for you to put on muscle mass if you are doing cardio. Why? Well think about it, when you do cardio the entire point of it is to lower body fat, yes? How does this work? You become calorie deficient and therefore the body literally eats off your fat and uses it for energy. Now, if you want to GAIN mass you need to be at a calorie surplus. Why? Because your muscles need the extra nutrition in order to grow. Without the nutrition there, they aren't going to grow. Moral of story : YOU NEED TO EAT MORE.

If you look at all the big dudes here every single one of them will say "EAT EAT EAT EAT EAT." Why? Because it WORKS! I saw little gains until I started eating like a monster. When you get to the size you want, THEN you do cardio and cut off the excess fat.

P.S. Since beginners normally make "beginner gains" you will probably gain even if you keep your current nutrition. You will most probably also lose some body fat as well. In a few months you will hit a pleateau and have to make a decision whether you want to eat more or stay at your current weight.
    Post of the year:
    Originally Posted by D-Guy
    I have a guy at my gym that likes to take a 30-60 minute nap before he works out. He grabs a padded matt from the ab area and rolls it up and just falls asleep in the corner of the gym. It's really funny to see.

Post of the year2:
    Originally Posted by X tupac X
    I CALLED bodybuilding.com to ask them to remove a post I had made earlier...

I see what your saying man... The thing is... those pictures dont show the amount of excess fat I have... Theres quite a bit...

I think I am going to do alot of cardio, but using weights so I dont lose too much of the muscle I have.... Once I get off a few pounds I can start lifting heavy...

Thanks guys for the help.