Registered User anthonyricupero's Avatar
    anthonyricupero has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Multivitamin for teen?

Hi, I am a 16 year old male on a budget, looking for a multivitamin supp.
    What do you guys reccomend?
    I was looking at the opti-men, are they worth it? And would it be ok if I didn't have three capsules a day to save a bit of money?
    All feedback is welcome, I'm relatively new to strict healthy living so I'm wanting to learn!

Thanks,

Anthony

Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I personally use Athletic Multi from iForce. It has the recommended dosage of essential vitamins and minerals. And that's all I need, nothing too fancy. It's pretty darn cheap and covers a full month.

I know when I first started out I would even take Walmart vitamins. Come to find out most of them are severly underdosed, but my point is no reason to get too fancy or too cute when picking a multi.

-Spaz

taydbear7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taydbear7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taydbear7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taydbear7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taydbear7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taydbear7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taydbear7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taydbear7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taydbear7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taydbear7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taydbear7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    You are under 18:

Read this thread: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...6884513&page=1
    Razorbacks/Bears/Cubs/Bulls

Blue Star Nutraceuticals Gym God's Avatar
    Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by taydbear7 View Post
    You are under 18:

Sorry, OP... but this...... ^^^^ .
    Chris Belanger | Vice President, Sales
    www.bluestarnutraceuticals.com
    chris@bluestarnutraceuticals.com

Stay Connected with Exclusive Content & Special Offers:
    ********: bluestarnutraceuticals
    Instagram: @bluestarnutraceuticals
    YouTube: bluestarnutraceuticals

Registered User anthonyricupero's Avatar
    anthonyricupero has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Thanks for the feedback and yes I understand that.
    But does that mean I should stay away from all supplements?
    I just think that I'm not getting enough vitamins in daily, and feel this would help kick me off in the right direction with a healthy, balanced diet.
    Should I start being consistently healthy early in my life or forget about supplements altogether?
    I'm 16, so I can't decide the grocery shopping and I don't have the time to plan and prep every meal I eat, so usually I get what I'm given.
    Multivitamins seem appropriate, but you guys know better than me!

Thanks

Stim Junkie Extraordinair Solfernus's Avatar
    Solfernus is just really nice. (+1000) Solfernus is just really nice. (+1000) Solfernus is just really nice. (+1000) Solfernus is just really nice. (+1000) Solfernus is just really nice. (+1000) Solfernus is just really nice. (+1000) Solfernus is just really nice. (+1000) Solfernus is just really nice. (+1000) Solfernus is just really nice. (+1000) Solfernus is just really nice. (+1000) Solfernus is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by anthonyricupero View Post
    Thanks for the feedback and yes I understand that.
    But does that mean I should stay away from all supplements?
    I just think that I'm not getting enough vitamins in daily, and feel this would help kick me off in the right direction with a healthy, balanced diet.
    Should I start being consistently healthy early in my life or forget about supplements altogether?
    I'm 16, so I can't decide the grocery shopping and I don't have the time to plan and prep every meal I eat, so usually I get what I'm given.
    Multivitamins seem appropriate, but you guys know better than me!

Thanks
    Can't you just ask for a bunch of fruits/veggies when the shopping gets done? I eat 2 bananas, an apple, and oatmeal for breakfast every day (some times tossing in an orange too), and usually a salad with my dinner each night. I no longer take a multi vitamin. Have you calculated your vitamin intake, or are you just guessing?

A multivitamin will not 'kick you off in the right direction'. Proper sleep, training, and diet will.
    "I don't think you realize, I am going sky high, Nothing's going to keep my feet on the ground"
    -Rob Bailey & The Hustle Standard

Current supps
    - Gold Star Triple X pwo
    - APS Mesomorph pwo
    - Blackstone Labs Glycolog
    - Fish oil 2700mg EPA/DHA daily
    - Musclepharm Combat Powder
    - PES Ergonine
    - D3 5000iu
    - Hi-tech caffeine tabs

Vitalero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitalero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitalero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitalero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitalero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitalero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitalero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitalero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitalero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitalero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitalero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I would go with Multi-Cucumber by Tomato Nutrition
    Keeping it real since 1988

Log III :http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=169145743

BubbaDoc is just really nice. (+1000) BubbaDoc is just really nice. (+1000) BubbaDoc is just really nice. (+1000) BubbaDoc is just really nice. (+1000) BubbaDoc is just really nice. (+1000) BubbaDoc is just really nice. (+1000) BubbaDoc is just really nice. (+1000) BubbaDoc is just really nice. (+1000) BubbaDoc is just really nice. (+1000) BubbaDoc is just really nice. (+1000) BubbaDoc is just really nice. (+1000)
    No reason for anyone, regardless of age, not to take a multi-vitamin. The quality and price of Bodybuilding.com Foundation Series Multivitamin should work for you.
    Please support St. Jude Children's Research Hospital... www.stjude.org/give.html

SkyFlight23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SkyFlight23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SkyFlight23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SkyFlight23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SkyFlight23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SkyFlight23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SkyFlight23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SkyFlight23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SkyFlight23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SkyFlight23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SkyFlight23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Solfernus View Post
    Can't you just ask for a bunch of fruits/veggies when the shopping gets done? I eat 2 bananas, an apple, and oatmeal for breakfast every day (some times tossing in an orange too), and usually a salad with my dinner each night. I no longer take a multi vitamin. Have you calculated your vitamin intake, or are you just guessing?

A multivitamin will not 'kick you off in the right direction'. Proper sleep, training, and diet will.
    This.

2011 NPC Eastern USA's XCriticalBenchX's Avatar
    XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by taydbear7 View Post
    You are under 18:

BRO!!!!!!!! HE IS ASKING ABOUT A MULTI VITAMIN!!!!

I am a pediatric nurse and we suggest multivitamins to tons of patients on discharge instructions, to kids of all ages!!!! Hes not asking for steroids lol..

if there is anyone on this forum you should help, it is him.

OP, most multi vitamins are designed for people of all ages. You might even find one designed for teenagers or athletic individuals. As long as you are not buying a senior support multi, you should be okay

Mike
    ….