24/7 Customer Service 1-866-236-8417 Need Help? 1-866-236-8417

amdspitfire is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) amdspitfire is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) amdspitfire is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) amdspitfire is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) amdspitfire is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) amdspitfire is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) amdspitfire is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) amdspitfire is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) amdspitfire is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) amdspitfire is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) amdspitfire is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Visit amdspitfire's BodySpace

sprained ankle, still swollen one week later! Pics

Landed on the side of my foot and it rolled inwards exactly one week ago. Had x-rays nothings broken.

This is day after incident:

And 1 week later still swollen:

Bruising:

I iced it, elevated it, wrapped it a lot. Should i go back to the doctors? What else can i do?

Stats: 6'0", 227 lbs
    BodyPoints: 103
    RichM601 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RichM601 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RichM601 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RichM601 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RichM601 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RichM601 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RichM601 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Visit RichM601's BodySpace
    Time heals injuries...ankles are the worst because they are never the same after that first sprain IMO.

jmar#58 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    It wouldn't hurt to get a second opinion on that ankle.

BodyPoints: 13
    Person has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Person has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Person has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Person has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Person has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Person has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Person has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Person has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Person has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Person has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Person has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit Person's BodySpace
    Get some massage work on it and it will be as good as new. I am better than ever after plenty of PT and massage along with other forms of therapy. Find a massage therapist local to you and ask for a deep tissue and sports massage. You'll need a few sessions at least, but it is definitely worth it.