VagabondLifter is just really nice. (+1000) VagabondLifter is just really nice. (+1000) VagabondLifter is just really nice. (+1000) VagabondLifter is just really nice. (+1000) VagabondLifter is just really nice. (+1000) VagabondLifter is just really nice. (+1000) VagabondLifter is just really nice. (+1000) VagabondLifter is just really nice. (+1000) VagabondLifter is just really nice. (+1000) VagabondLifter is just really nice. (+1000) VagabondLifter is just really nice. (+1000)

How to best use my fat burner?

I bought a fat burner called RIPPED eXtreme. It's caffeine with cromium picolinate. I'm wondering how to best use it.

I work out three times a week, train jiu jitsu three times a week, and walk in the morning three times a week.
    On those mornings, I'm thinking of not having breakfast, taking the pills, then going for my cardio, then coming back and having breakfast.

Is that the best way? I'm 210lbs @ 20% BF and 6'1 lbs.

I started working out this month.

I'm also taking Creatine Ethyl Esther, ISOPURE Zero Carb protein shake, and a 50-50 carb/protein shake.

Thanks for the input, I know you guys can help me out.
    Weight on the bar, food in your stomach, more of both = more muscle. Don't make this harder than it is. - VikingMan

VagabondLifter is just really nice. (+1000) VagabondLifter is just really nice. (+1000) VagabondLifter is just really nice. (+1000) VagabondLifter is just really nice. (+1000) VagabondLifter is just really nice. (+1000) VagabondLifter is just really nice. (+1000) VagabondLifter is just really nice. (+1000) VagabondLifter is just really nice. (+1000) VagabondLifter is just really nice. (+1000) VagabondLifter is just really nice. (+1000) VagabondLifter is just really nice. (+1000)
    Anybody?
    Weight on the bar, food in your stomach, more of both = more muscle. Don't make this harder than it is. - VikingMan

ProWrestleFan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProWrestleFan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProWrestleFan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProWrestleFan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProWrestleFan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProWrestleFan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProWrestleFan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProWrestleFan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProWrestleFan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProWrestleFan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProWrestleFan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I would say... Fallow the directions on the bottle?
    Professional Wrestler
    Current South Korea PWS Heavyweight Champion
    Twitter - @RyanOshun
    Instagram - RyanOshun

SkipNOTHING has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SkipNOTHING has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SkipNOTHING has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SkipNOTHING has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Hi, im going to give you some quick pointers couse ive had the same supplement questions.
    At first: you should NEVER skip breakfast, eat as many meals at posible a day, dont drop meals, eat many meals and smal meals. Try eating upto 6-8 times a day, that way you activate your burning many times as much as if you eat big meals a few times a day.
    My second tip is that you should use coffeine supplement and creatin ethyl ester /cee.
    Couse the caffeine and creatine will strike against eachother. This is not wice... If your going to use a fat burner you should use one WITHOUT coffein. Myself i used one called Stacker2 -black burn. Its a good one(Y)
    If you use a burner like that as well as doing some cardio and eating clean, you will leave lots of your body fat behind. And by using a burner like this, you can use your cee without worrying about loosing muscles. This way you will loose bodyfat while making healty and big muscles. You'll get RIPPED <3

avi/stats are outdated NickTammerine's Avatar
    NickTammerine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NickTammerine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NickTammerine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NickTammerine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NickTammerine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NickTammerine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NickTammerine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NickTammerine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NickTammerine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NickTammerine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NickTammerine is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by SkipNOTHING View Post
    Hi, im going to give you some quick pointers couse ive had the same supplement questions.
    At first: you should NEVER skip breakfast, eat as many meals at posible a day, dont drop meals, eat many meals and smal meals. Try eating upto 6-8 times a day, that way you activate your burning many times as much as if you eat big meals a few times a day.
    My second tip is that you should use coffeine supplement and creatin ethyl ester /cee.
    Couse the caffeine and creatine will strike against eachother. This is not wice... If your going to use a fat burner you should use one WITHOUT coffein. Myself i used one called Stacker2 -black burn. Its a good one(Y)
    If you use a burner like that as well as doing some cardio and eating clean, you will leave lots of your body fat behind. And by using a burner like this, you can use your cee without worrying about loosing muscles. This way you will loose bodyfat while making healty and big muscles. You'll get RIPPED <3
    strong bump
    Always Pick 7 crew

b:295
    s:365
    d:405

[] bulking
    [x] cutting

"Nothing tastes as good as looking good feels."

Quest to rep-altering power