nircosi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Unhappy Carb cycling question

Carb cycling question.

Hello all,
    After a lot of reading and testing on my self I finally almost manage a good carb cycling plan that works for me, but in the past 1-2 mounts I see no changing on the scale. |I got stock on almost same weight and body fat. My plan is to cut to 5% BF to October but if I keep stock and not moving forward to my goal I will go nuts.

I am 75kg 166 pounds 5.7feet or 174sm and my current BF is around 7%. So What I am doing so far...

Monday, Tuesday, Wensday- Low Carb aound 25-to 40gr 200-230gr of protein and 80gr of good fat.

Thursday little load day(that's how I named it) I wake up 05:00am and take 30gr of protein and 30gr of carbs(slow) then I do my resistance training at 7:00am I train for about 60-70min until I fell little dizzy so I know my glycogen stores are depleted and immediately after that I take 30gr of protein shake eat 2 homemade tortillas (100gr fast carbs)and a cup of rice with chicken or pasta with chicken(another 100gr of fast carbs and one banana. For the rest of the day I keep eating Slow carbs 30-50gr every 2 hours until
    6-7pm after that I try to consume just protein (shakes, chicken or tuna) drink a lot of water and I forgot to mention I take amino acids a lot true the day as always like any other day.

Friday and Saturday same as first 3 days of the week low carbs.

Sunday same as Thursday with the difference that I cheat a little lets say I eat Pizza or have a donut or something with chocolate

So I do cardio on Tuesday Wensday Friday and Saturday (all different types for each day, lets say Tuesday Running 30-45min Wensday fast walking on 15% incline 35-40min, Friday H.I.R.T.S and Saturday whatever I think of to burn 300-400cal. Thursday and Sunday heavy resistance training from 7am to 8.30am

So the problem still remains, please help what do I do wrong?
    I usually find answers on this forum but this time I didn't or I don't understand what to do.

Dimensionally Gifted KingOfChaos's Avatar
    KingOfChaos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingOfChaos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingOfChaos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingOfChaos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingOfChaos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingOfChaos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingOfChaos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingOfChaos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingOfChaos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingOfChaos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingOfChaos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Calories in versus calories out man. If you're not losing, it's because you're meeting or exceeding your TDEE. The smaller you get, the lower amount of calories you need to survive, thus in order to keep losing weight you need to lower your intake or up your exercise to burn more calories.

Also, 5% bodyfat is extremely dangerous...as in if you miss a meal, you go into organ failure sort of dangerous....7% to 10% is usually better.
    http://www.alanaragon.com/
    http://www.bodyrecomposition.com/
    http://www.leangains.com/

Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    way overthinking, stop worrying about cycling carbs, its just calorie fluctuations and doesnt help fat loss.
    Eat less food = success
    There is always someone less fortunate, with real hunger, with real adversity, who made something of themselves. What is your excuse?

Originally Posted by KingOfChaos View Post
    Calories in versus calories out man. If you're not losing, it's because you're meeting or exceeding your TDEE. The smaller you get, the lower amount of calories you need to survive, thus in order to keep losing weight you need to lower your intake or up your exercise to burn more calories.

Also, 5% bodyfat is extremely dangerous...as in if you miss a meal, you go into organ failure sort of dangerous....7% to 10% is usually better.
    I totally agree with you on all your statements, but here is the thing, I used to be on a very huge cal. Deficit lets say around 1200to 1300cal more for a long time of period, 3-4 mounts so now trainers are advising me to make my deficit to about 300cal or even less (to wake up the body, boost up metabolism) and not do cardio 4 times a week because as they are saying I am burning my muscles. And another question that just came up I noticed I have real problem with sweating ( I don't sweat almost at all) to get little sweat I need minimum of 45min hi intensity cardio does anyone have same problem.
    And for the 5% I also agree maybe it will be 6% and it will be not for a long period I am trying to get on one local show.

Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Dont listen to them about calories and metabolism, none of that is real. They dont even know what metabolism is, its just a buzzword.
    Sweat is an indicator of bodyheat, thats it.
    There is always someone less fortunate, with real hunger, with real adversity, who made something of themselves. What is your excuse?

Originally Posted by Serpentarius View Post
    Dont listen to them about calories and metabolism, none of that is real. They dont even know what metabolism is, its just a buzzword.
    Sweat is an indicator of bodyheat, thats it.
    Thank you for the advise, I'll try to get less cal.In and more out, and we will see in 2-3 weeks

JonSupps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JonSupps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JonSupps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JonSupps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JonSupps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JonSupps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JonSupps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JonSupps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JonSupps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JonSupps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JonSupps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I agree that sometimes people overanalyze things. We should make things simpler.

Do that and let us know how it went after your first couple of weeks.
    See all my protein bar reviews at jonsupps.com