PIGFitness is on a distinguished road. (+10) PIGFitness is on a distinguished road. (+10) PIGFitness is on a distinguished road. (+10) PIGFitness is on a distinguished road. (+10) PIGFitness is on a distinguished road. (+10) PIGFitness is on a distinguished road. (+10) PIGFitness is on a distinguished road. (+10) PIGFitness is on a distinguished road. (+10) PIGFitness is on a distinguished road. (+10) PIGFitness is on a distinguished road. (+10) PIGFitness is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Will I still build an athletic physique with this strength training ?

Day 1 - Benchpress

-Bench 3x5
    -DB Flat Bench 5x15
    -DB Row 5x10

Day 2 - Off

Day 3 - Deadlift

-Deadlift 3x5
    -Goodmorning 5x12
    -Hang Clean 4x10

Day 4 - OHP

-OHP 3x5
    -W. Dip 5x5
    -Chin Ups 5x10

Day 5 - Squats

-Squat 3x5
    -Front Squat 5x10
    -Leg Curl 5x12

Day 6 - WOD Crossfit

Day 7 - Off

================================================== ================
    I forgot where i got this routine, I think in T-nation or something
    anyway... my goal, is just to have a lean athletic physique like rich froning... and also to improve my sport in crossfit while getting stronger on my bench,squats,deadlift and ohp
    I've been in bodybuilding training for a year just to gain some size because I was skinny fat before
    and now I have good looking physique..
    any advice ?

Jconn87 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jconn87 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jconn87 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jconn87 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jconn87 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jconn87 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jconn87 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jconn87 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jconn87 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jconn87 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jconn87 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by PIGFitness View Post
    Day 2 - Off
    O.o
    Current: 38 IN WAIST, 225 LBS, LESS THAN 22%
    GOAL: 36 IN WASIT, 210 LBS, LESS THAN 18% BF.
    Army Strong
    B.S Exercise Science

PIGFitness is on a distinguished road. (+10) PIGFitness is on a distinguished road. (+10) PIGFitness is on a distinguished road. (+10) PIGFitness is on a distinguished road. (+10) PIGFitness is on a distinguished road. (+10) PIGFitness is on a distinguished road. (+10) PIGFitness is on a distinguished road. (+10) PIGFitness is on a distinguished road. (+10) PIGFitness is on a distinguished road. (+10) PIGFitness is on a distinguished road. (+10) PIGFitness is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Jconn87 View Post
    O.o
    lol u got a point..
    but I have a tight schedule and 2nd day (tuesday)

DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Its a beginners program, you should see results. Just remember consistency and diet have a lot to play as well.

carter30 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Day 1 - Benchpress

-Bench 3x5
    -DB Flat Bench 5x15
    -DB Row 5x10
    I would get rid of bench press and perform only 3 strength workouts a week. In my opinion, bench press is an overrated movement and is not very functional. It won't help you much in CrossFit. I still bench every now and then for fun, but it's not a regular part of my routine.

Also, I would integrate more CrossFit WODs. If you want to get better at CrossFit, the best way to do that is to do CrossFit.

germaine07 is a name known to all. (+5000) germaine07 is a name known to all. (+5000) germaine07 is a name known to all. (+5000) germaine07 is a name known to all. (+5000) germaine07 is a name known to all. (+5000) germaine07 is a name known to all. (+5000) germaine07 is a name known to all. (+5000) germaine07 is a name known to all. (+5000) germaine07 is a name known to all. (+5000) germaine07 is a name known to all. (+5000) germaine07 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by carter30 View Post
    Also, I would integrate more CrossFit WODs. If you want to get better at CrossFit, the best way to do that is to do CrossFit.
    What? Only do CrossFit if you want to be good at CrossFit. Want to be good at any other sport, train smarter.
    Sports Science & Health Undergraduate

You don't always get what you wish for,
    You get what you work for.

Bite off more than you can chew,
    Then Chew it!

Twitter: @MarkGermaine

"It's at the borders of pain and suffering that the men are separated from the boys." - Emil Zatopek

DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by carter30 View Post
    IAlso, I would integrate more CrossFit WODs. If you want to get better at CrossFit, the best way to do that is to do CrossFit.
    lmao.

The best way to do Crossfit is to avoid Crossfit and focus on strength and endurance seperately. Once you can clean 225, front squat 275, and do weighted pullups with 45 pounds (allf owhich is acheivable witha year os hard training) "fran" isnt going to be much of a challenege for you.

Registered User EndLineTraining's Avatar
    EndLineTraining will become famous soon enough. (+50) EndLineTraining will become famous soon enough. (+50) EndLineTraining will become famous soon enough. (+50) EndLineTraining will become famous soon enough. (+50) EndLineTraining will become famous soon enough. (+50) EndLineTraining will become famous soon enough. (+50) EndLineTraining will become famous soon enough. (+50) EndLineTraining will become famous soon enough. (+50) EndLineTraining will become famous soon enough. (+50) EndLineTraining will become famous soon enough. (+50) EndLineTraining will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Day 1 - Benchpress

-Bench 3x5
    -DB Flat Bench 5x15
    -DB Row 5x10

Day 2 - Off

Day 3 - Deadlift

-Deadlift 3x5
    -Goodmorning 5x12
    -Hang Clean 4x10

Day 4 - OHP

-OHP 3x5
    -W. Dip 5x5
    -Chin Ups 5x10

Day 5 - Squats

-Squat 3x5
    -Front Squat 5x10
    -Leg Curl 5x12

Day 6 - WOD Crossfit

Day 7 - Off

================================================== ================
    I forgot where i got this routine, I think in T-nation or something
    anyway... my goal, is just to have a lean athletic physique like rich froning... and also to improve my sport in crossfit while getting stronger on my bench,squats,deadlift and ohp
    I've been in bodybuilding training for a year just to gain some size because I was skinny fat before
    and now I have good looking physique..
    any advice ?
    I'd do something like this
    Monday
    Cleans
    Back squat
    Accessory work
    Quick WOD

Tuesday
    Snatch
    OHP
    Pull-ups