PolPow53 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PolPow53 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PolPow53 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PolPow53 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PolPow53 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PolPow53 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PolPow53 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PolPow53 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PolPow53 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PolPow53 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PolPow53 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

M^3 Levrone Video Observations?

Did anyone catch that he says he takes 6 months off, no training or diet, and them comes back bulks up from 215 to contest size and cuts?????????!?!?!?!??!?!?!

Or that he says he's going to get 2 hours of sleep?

Or the huge mistake in the final quote??????

Just DLed it, pretty good video though.

Reps Are Worthless bodydropped96's Avatar
    bodydropped96 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bodydropped96 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bodydropped96 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bodydropped96 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bodydropped96 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    where did u dl it frmo?
    Bryan

United States Marine Corps

shastaniel will become famous soon enough. (+50) shastaniel will become famous soon enough. (+50) shastaniel will become famous soon enough. (+50) shastaniel will become famous soon enough. (+50) shastaniel will become famous soon enough. (+50) shastaniel will become famous soon enough. (+50) shastaniel will become famous soon enough. (+50) shastaniel will become famous soon enough. (+50) shastaniel will become famous soon enough. (+50) shastaniel will become famous soon enough. (+50) shastaniel will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I didn't know much about Levrone before I downloaded M3, and after watching it a while back I can say I'm no more a fan of his than I was before. Maybe Kev's a great person in real life, but according to the video (at least the way it was presented), it seems he is very grumpy and bitter all the time. I never seen him smile. He just appears, I don't know... cynical about bodybuilding? Often it looks like he DISLIKES training somehow (must be why he takes so many months off during the year.)

I also think his arms are too big for his body. Yes, there is a point where biceps that large are not eye appeasing...

Maybe I missed it, but I did not see any squats or deadlifts from this guy. Does he have a former back medical problem? Seems weird for a guy who is incredibly thick to not do them...

M3 should be watched by any BB fan because I think they're fascinating whether you like the actual star himself, but I didn't become a bigger fan of Mr. Levrone afterwards. I'll take The Unbelievable any day.

The Physique Architect str8flexed's Avatar
    str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by PolPow53
    Did anyone catch that he says he takes 6 months off, no training or diet, and them comes back bulks up from 215 to contest size and cuts?????????!?!?!?!??!?!?!

Or that he says he's going to get 2 hours of sleep?

Or the huge mistake in the final quote??????

Just DLed it, pretty good video though.
    what dedication, now that's hardcore lol

If you have it, Flaunt It mikeymontana's Avatar
    mikeymontana is on a distinguished road. (+10) mikeymontana is on a distinguished road. (+10) mikeymontana is on a distinguished road. (+10) mikeymontana is on a distinguished road. (+10) mikeymontana is on a distinguished road. (+10) mikeymontana is on a distinguished road. (+10) mikeymontana is on a distinguished road. (+10) mikeymontana is on a distinguished road. (+10) mikeymontana is on a distinguished road. (+10) mikeymontana is on a distinguished road. (+10) mikeymontana is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Link!!!!!1111oneoneshift+1
    crunch time.

PolPow53 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PolPow53 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PolPow53 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PolPow53 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PolPow53 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PolPow53 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PolPow53 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PolPow53 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PolPow53 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PolPow53 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PolPow53 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Trained TBagger
    Link!!!!!1111oneoneshift+1
    misc section, bb movie torrents thread

tibbatts2000 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tibbatts2000 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tibbatts2000 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tibbatts2000 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tibbatts2000 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tibbatts2000 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tibbatts2000 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tibbatts2000 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tibbatts2000 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tibbatts2000 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tibbatts2000 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by shastaniel
    I didn't know much about Levrone before I downloaded M3, and after watching it a while back I can say I'm no more a fan of his than I was before. Maybe Kev's a great person in real life, but according to the video (at least the way it was presented), it seems he is very grumpy and bitter all the time. I never seen him smile. He just appears, I don't know... cynical about bodybuilding? Often it looks like he DISLIKES training somehow (must be why he takes so many months off during the year.)

I also think his arms are too big for his body. Yes, there is a point where biceps that large are not eye appeasing...

Maybe I missed it, but I did not see any squats or deadlifts from this guy. Does he have a former back medical problem? Seems weird for a guy who is incredibly thick to not do them...

M3 should be watched by any BB fan because I think they're fascinating whether you like the actual star himself, but I didn't become a bigger fan of Mr. Levrone afterwards. I'll take The Unbelievable any day.

Actually i was thinking the exact opposite of you. I thought it was nice to see a bodybuilder with huge muscles AND a small waist. This is the only video where the bodybuilder looks huge but doesn't have a gut.

Eat low-fat at your peril Max Protein's Avatar
    Max Protein has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Max Protein has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Max Protein has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Max Protein has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Max Protein has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Max Protein has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Max Protein has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Max Protein has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Max Protein has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Max Protein has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Max Protein has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by tibbatts2000
    Actually i was thinking the exact opposite of you. I thought it was nice to see a bodybuilder with huge muscles AND a small waist. This is the only video where the bodybuilder looks huge but doesn't have a gut.
    Yeah, and Levrone's delts are out of this world. He was the original giant-killer with his awesome muscle density and shape.
    You gotta go through hell to get the body made in heaven.

"We are all in the gutter, but some of us find ourselves looking up at the stars." - Oscar Wilde
    ---
    Training 4 years...165lbs @ 6.5% bodyfat

flava is a jewel in the rough. (+500) flava is a jewel in the rough. (+500) flava is a jewel in the rough. (+500) flava is a jewel in the rough. (+500) flava is a jewel in the rough. (+500) flava is a jewel in the rough. (+500) flava is a jewel in the rough. (+500) flava is a jewel in the rough. (+500) flava is a jewel in the rough. (+500) flava is a jewel in the rough. (+500) flava is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    you guys do have to admit kevin was the most symetrical, eye pleasing mass monster to ever step on the stage. and honestly imo he looked better in the video than what ive seen him in some competitions.
    im a strong beliver in dragons, fairies, good women and other fantasy creatures.

Location: Playing Hide and Go Seek with Osama Bin Laden, DAMN! hes good!
    marc0g will become famous soon enough. (+50) marc0g will become famous soon enough. (+50) marc0g will become famous soon enough. (+50) marc0g will become famous soon enough. (+50) marc0g will become famous soon enough. (+50) marc0g will become famous soon enough. (+50) marc0g will become famous soon enough. (+50) marc0g will become famous soon enough. (+50) marc0g will become famous soon enough. (+50) marc0g will become famous soon enough. (+50) marc0g will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by str8flexed
    what dedication, now that's hardcore lol
    hey man, if he wants to pursue other things after decades of training...i dont blame him.

i personally go crazy when i dont go to the gym.....to each his own though.

str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by marc0g
    hey man, if he wants to pursue other things after decades of training...i dont blame him.

i personally go crazy when i dont go to the gym.....to each his own though.

he would take months off training even when he was in his prime. My buddy Ian hung out with him one night when he was 8 weeks out from the O. Ian said he drank like a fish and didn't eat anything for like 8 hours.

-Layne

Mr_Olympia has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Levrone

Levrone is the man....Enough said

BPSMM has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Mr_Olympia
    Levrone is the man....Enough said
    Well, I'm still waiting for "the man" to show up at camp so he can get beat in the forty by the teams strength coach. He's a punk.

Location: Playing Hide and Go Seek with Osama Bin Laden, DAMN! hes good!
    marc0g will become famous soon enough. (+50) marc0g will become famous soon enough. (+50) marc0g will become famous soon enough. (+50) marc0g will become famous soon enough. (+50) marc0g will become famous soon enough. (+50) marc0g will become famous soon enough. (+50) marc0g will become famous soon enough. (+50) marc0g will become famous soon enough. (+50) marc0g will become famous soon enough. (+50) marc0g will become famous soon enough. (+50) marc0g will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    he would take months off training even when he was in his prime. My buddy Ian hung out with him one night when he was 8 weeks out from the O. Ian said he drank like a fish and didn't eat anything for like 8 hours.

-Layne
    DRINKING DURING CONTEST PREP??????? WTFFFF

i retract my statement, no wonder why he was never mr olympia

Gibblets will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gibblets will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gibblets will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gibblets will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gibblets will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gibblets will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gibblets will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gibblets will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gibblets will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gibblets will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gibblets will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    stuff like this just goes to show how much JUICE + GENETICS helps.

any natural trainer could never get away with such a lax attitude.

when people first start training, they are all strict about diet/training/cardio/sleep, etc, but this just goes to show how little that stuff actually matters if you have great genetics and have made the decision to juice up.

basically, only people with crappy genetics and no juice have to bust their asses 1000% day in and day out to achive a respectable physique. but hey, more power to the people who don't have to spend their whole lives toiling away at the gym. if levrone can afford to do so, then he is the man.
    The Chronicles of Gibblets
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=806401

Gibblets' Summer of Hell: Cutting Phase 2005
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=461571

tibbatts2000 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tibbatts2000 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tibbatts2000 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tibbatts2000 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tibbatts2000 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tibbatts2000 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tibbatts2000 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tibbatts2000 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tibbatts2000 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tibbatts2000 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tibbatts2000 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

-Layne

Its comments like this, and the fact that Levrone doesn't even train for half of the year, that prove he has, without a doubt, the best genetics in the history of the sport.

Eat low-fat at your peril Max Protein's Avatar
    Max Protein has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Max Protein has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Max Protein has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Max Protein has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Max Protein has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Max Protein has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Max Protein has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Max Protein has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Max Protein has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Max Protein has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Max Protein has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by marc0g
    DRINKING DURING CONTEST PREP??????? WTFFFF

i retract my statement, no wonder he was never mr olympia
    Don't worry, pros like Kevin Levrone would never drink anything other than Cell-Tech!
    I'm also slightly drunk at the moment, because I've been drinking amazing new scientifically engineered and research proven Beer-Tech! Build muscle and get off your face at the same time!! New improved Beer-Tech! Proven by nerdy-looking idiots in white coats!
    You gotta go through hell to get the body made in heaven.

"We are all in the gutter, but some of us find ourselves looking up at the stars." - Oscar Wilde
    ---
    Training 4 years...165lbs @ 6.5% bodyfat

Crazee_786 is just really nice. (+1000) Crazee_786 is just really nice. (+1000) Crazee_786 is just really nice. (+1000) Crazee_786 is just really nice. (+1000) Crazee_786 is just really nice. (+1000) Crazee_786 is just really nice. (+1000) Crazee_786 is just really nice. (+1000) Crazee_786 is just really nice. (+1000) Crazee_786 is just really nice. (+1000) Crazee_786 is just really nice. (+1000) Crazee_786 is just really nice. (+1000)

-Layne
    yea and hes still in the top percentile of awesome bbers.... kinda weird
    Kill me. You must. For I will not stop.

KenWaller has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) KenWaller has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) KenWaller has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) KenWaller has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    God bless Kevin Levrone, that cocky son of a bitch. He could be ready for the Olympia in a month's notice with a tricep tear in each arm.

bodydropped96 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bodydropped96 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bodydropped96 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bodydropped96 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bodydropped96 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i dont know dude he is joking around when he is working biceps, seems like a cool guy. The only thing I dont understand is why he is always squinting during the video, and you really htink his arms are 24s?
    Bryan

spf78 will become famous soon enough. (+50) spf78 will become famous soon enough. (+50) spf78 will become famous soon enough. (+50) spf78 will become famous soon enough. (+50) spf78 will become famous soon enough. (+50) spf78 will become famous soon enough. (+50) spf78 will become famous soon enough. (+50) spf78 will become famous soon enough. (+50) spf78 will become famous soon enough. (+50) spf78 will become famous soon enough. (+50) spf78 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by PolPow53
    misc section, bb movie torrents thread
    How do you get the video?

This is rep worthy.
    If you see that little bitch Grendel tell'em I'm gonna f@#*'em up!

Consistent1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Consistent1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Consistent1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Consistent1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Consistent1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Consistent1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

-Layne

Drinking really ISN'T good, but is probably pretty anti-catabolic in this situation considering gear, etc. Plenty of big boys do that type ****. I also really don't believe he sticks to that diet real strictly, but I would love to have all that food cooked for me like that. I also think that he was fooling himself in that vid concerning legs and not training all the time. His workout was pretty B.S. for legs. Leg presses are good, but really poundages don't mean much on that exercise. You gotta give the guy props for the bench/shoulder presses, tons of gear or not...pretty strong mofo. He looked wicked after getting that pump on the shoulder workout. Toward the end when they show him in the room flexing in 2001, his legs are really a joke on that body. Injuries or not, his legs could have been closer to his old form IMO. Pretty interesting vid, but he does seem real aloof at almost all times, weird.

Originally Posted by Consistent1
    Drinking really ISN'T good, but is probably pretty anti-catabolic in this situation considering gear, etc. Plenty of big boys do that type ****. I also really don't believe he sticks to that diet real strictly, but I would love to have all that food cooked for me like that. I also think that he was fooling himself in that vid concerning legs and not training all the time. His workout was pretty B.S. for legs. Leg presses are good, but really poundages don't mean much on that exercise. You gotta give the guy props for the bench/shoulder presses, tons of gear or not...pretty strong mofo. He looked wicked after getting that pump on the shoulder workout. Toward the end when they show him in the room flexing in 2001, his legs are really a joke on that body. Injuries or not, his legs could have been closer to his old form IMO. Pretty interesting vid, but he does seem real aloof at almost all times, weird.

you do realize that alcohol can inhibit protein synthesis, supress testosterone, and IGF-1 right? Yup... real anti-catabolic.

as a side note however, in small doses alcohol has decent nutrient partitioning capabilities.

-Layne

spf78 will become famous soon enough. (+50) spf78 will become famous soon enough. (+50) spf78 will become famous soon enough. (+50) spf78 will become famous soon enough. (+50) spf78 will become famous soon enough. (+50) spf78 will become famous soon enough. (+50) spf78 will become famous soon enough. (+50) spf78 will become famous soon enough. (+50) spf78 will become famous soon enough. (+50) spf78 will become famous soon enough. (+50) spf78 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    as a side note however, in small doses alcohol has decent nutrient partitioning capabilities.

-Layne
    how small must the doses be????
    If you see that little bitch Grendel tell'em I'm gonna f@#*'em up!

-Layne

yeah and my buddy joe hung out with ronnie coleman and ronnie didnt eat anything all day and got all liqoured up the week before the O.

cmon man i dont believe you for a second
    Bryan

Crazee_786 is just really nice. (+1000) Crazee_786 is just really nice. (+1000) Crazee_786 is just really nice. (+1000) Crazee_786 is just really nice. (+1000) Crazee_786 is just really nice. (+1000) Crazee_786 is just really nice. (+1000) Crazee_786 is just really nice. (+1000) Crazee_786 is just really nice. (+1000) Crazee_786 is just really nice. (+1000) Crazee_786 is just really nice. (+1000) Crazee_786 is just really nice. (+1000)
    you do realize that alcohol can inhibit protein synthesis, supress testosterone, and IGF-1 right? Yup... real anti-catabolic.

-Layne

ur right, but considering the amount of gear, IGF-1, GH the guy is on its effects are nil. but ur concerns are true say for a natural most definitly. it was anti catabolic in his case, in terms of calories, thats all.
    Kill me. You must. For I will not stop.

Originally Posted by bodydropped96
    yeah and my buddy joe hung out with ronnie coleman and ronnie didnt eat anything all day and got all liqoured up the week before the O.

cmon man i dont believe you for a second
    you can believe what you want to believe... but I don't think Ian would lie to me.

You ever been to the O? You have no idea all the weird **** that goes on.

BigLarge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BigLarge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BigLarge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BigLarge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BigLarge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BigLarge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BigLarge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BigLarge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BigLarge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BigLarge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BigLarge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I personally thought he came off extremley arrogant and cocky... and half the video is of him posing. Yes, its cool to see a training video of a BBer who has a very astetically pleasing physique, but I personally enjoyed RUHLs video more than any other than I have seen.
    RAW ELITE OR DIE

1603 @ 242, raw (4-16-16)

"You can be 175 pounds SHREDDED, but with a T shirt on you just look like a skinny *******" - Mark Ripptoe