Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Search and Destroy Killa Destroya's Avatar
    Destroya has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Destroya has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Destroya has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Destroya has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Destroya has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Destroya has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Destroya has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Destroya has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Destroya has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Destroya has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Destroya has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    yawn link three same f#cking product which I don't use or care about.

Destroya has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Destroya has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Destroya has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Destroya has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Destroya has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Destroya has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Destroya has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Destroya has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Destroya has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Destroya has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Destroya has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    link 4.

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.p...2779.msg827595

This just talking on a forum saying mt went backrupt that STILL doesn't prove the products don't work...

I'm on link 4 and still NOTHING.

Slated has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slated has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slated has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slated has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slated has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slated has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slated has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slated has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slated has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slated has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slated has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    the ignorance in this thread abounds

link 5 simply states they went bankrupt and provided zero evidence that their products don't work. Quite giving me links of the same **** over and over. NONE OF THESE have proved anything. ZILTCH. You read one negative thing and all the sudden ALL MT's work is worthless ahahaha.

Slated has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slated has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slated has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slated has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slated has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slated has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slated has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slated has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slated has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slated has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slated has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Officially leaving this thread.

Destroya, you sound like a broken record fanboy stuck on repeat. Like an 8y/o at a Michael Jackson case trying to convince the judge that daddy michael really loves him.

enjoy your MT products....

IntensityX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IntensityX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IntensityX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IntensityX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IntensityX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IntensityX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IntensityX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IntensityX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IntensityX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IntensityX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IntensityX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    HEY DON'T DISS MT THEY IS BAD TO DA BONES DUDES HERE IS MY POST WORKOUT SUPPLEMENT OF CHOICE!!!!!

"The road to salvation is through Christ"

Luke 1:74
    to rescue us from the hand of our enemies, and to enable us to serve him without fear

^Love is the power of the righteousness life that overcomes the fear that leads to sin, and the life in which God is pleased.

Thumbs down

last link I just scimmed through and didn't catch anything about mt. Also the reason all this **** is out is MT is biggest supp company meaning all attention is drawn to them. If FDA were to see other companies studies the would go bankrupt for good.

You FAILED in providing me proof.

You gave me 2 different things in SIX links.

We learned that MT had ONE study that proved hydroxycut doesn't work

And MT went bankrupt

Wow thank you for the info. Go look at the active ingredients in hydroxycut hardcore and tell me it doesn't work. No1 uses the original one anyway and that's ONE study of MULTIPLE studys all with different results. That tell's me that it was just the people and how the reacted to the ingredients.

The bankrupt thing is probably linked to ONE supplement because ONE study proved no results.

Originally Posted by Slated View Post
    Officially leaving this thread.

Destroya, you sound like a broken record fanboy stuck on repeat. Like an 8y/o at a Michael Jackson case trying to convince the judge that daddy michael really loves him.

enjoy your MT products....
    Owned. Provided ZERO evidence. That's right go leave choke on your buddys #### and your pride somewhere else. I have no need for your arrogance. You have made rediculis claims and proved NOTHING. You think just cause you have some great big green bar (oooooohhh cool) that it makes you right? ahahahahaha. Now why don't all you little b!tch sheep go follow him cause your not going to prove anything wrong anytime soon either. I am fed up with this ****. Neg, brag and leave.

edit: Haters have officially been stung in the ass.
    Last edited by Destroya; 08-03-2007 at 10:04 PM.

force_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) force_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) force_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) force_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) force_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) force_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) force_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) force_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) force_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) force_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) force_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Destroya View Post
    Owned. Provided ZERO evidence. That's right go leave choke on your buddys #### and your pride somewhere else. I have no need for your arrogance. You have made rediculis claims and proved NOTHING. You think just cause you have some great big green bar (oooooohhh cool) that it makes you right? ahahahahaha. Now why don't all you little b!tch sheep go follow him cause your not going to prove anything wrong anytime soon either. I am fed up with this ****. Neg, brag and leave.

Your 135lbs!?!?! you have a real big mouth for someone so small. It would seem that MT products arent working that well for you since you are only 135, maybe try hitting the gym once in awhile and eating a little something called food? less BS supplements more real food, get back to me when you break 200 little boy

F.
    Obsessed is a word the lazy use to describe the dedicated.

L-Mendes has a spectacular aura about. (+250) L-Mendes has a spectacular aura about. (+250) L-Mendes has a spectacular aura about. (+250) L-Mendes has a spectacular aura about. (+250) L-Mendes has a spectacular aura about. (+250) L-Mendes has a spectacular aura about. (+250) L-Mendes has a spectacular aura about. (+250) L-Mendes has a spectacular aura about. (+250) L-Mendes has a spectacular aura about. (+250) L-Mendes has a spectacular aura about. (+250) L-Mendes has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    lol at the 135lb kid backing muscletech

I'm sorry but at that weight, supplements (especially muscletech overpriced garbage) won't do jack **** for you.

Now go eat.
    Last edited by L-Mendes; 08-03-2007 at 10:32 PM.

If FDA were to see other companies studies the would go bankrupt for good.

We learned that MT had ONE study that proved hydroxycut doesn't work

And MT went bankrupt

No1 uses the original one anyway and that's ONE study of MULTIPLE studys all with different results. That tell's me that it was just the people and how the reacted to the ingredients.

The bankrupt thing is probably linked to ONE supplement because ONE study proved no results.

ericgonzalez will become famous soon enough. (+50) ericgonzalez will become famous soon enough. (+50) ericgonzalez will become famous soon enough. (+50) ericgonzalez will become famous soon enough. (+50) ericgonzalez will become famous soon enough. (+50) ericgonzalez will become famous soon enough. (+50) ericgonzalez will become famous soon enough. (+50) ericgonzalez will become famous soon enough. (+50) ericgonzalez will become famous soon enough. (+50) ericgonzalez will become famous soon enough. (+50) ericgonzalez will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Does that include the hater-haters?
    ^^ This is the best post you'll read all day

"When all is said and done, more is said than done."
    -Ben Franklin

Do Not Buy from Discount Anabolics! They ripped me off and will not think twice about doing the same to you.

Gabru Putt Punjab Da 1-Testosterone's Avatar
    1-Testosterone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1-Testosterone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1-Testosterone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1-Testosterone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1-Testosterone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1-Testosterone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1-Testosterone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1-Testosterone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1-Testosterone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1-Testosterone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1-Testosterone is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Where do you search for those pictures?
    ".....Enjoying my life to fullest extent possible; you should too"

Hundreds of whey protein products reviewed.....the process is on!

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=1829601

BrandonLee is just really nice. (+1000) BrandonLee is just really nice. (+1000) BrandonLee is just really nice. (+1000) BrandonLee is just really nice. (+1000) BrandonLee is just really nice. (+1000) BrandonLee is just really nice. (+1000) BrandonLee is just really nice. (+1000) BrandonLee is just really nice. (+1000) BrandonLee is just really nice. (+1000) BrandonLee is just really nice. (+1000) BrandonLee is just really nice. (+1000)

212121 is not very helpful. (-500) 212121 is not very helpful. (-500) 212121 is not very helpful. (-500) 212121 is not very helpful. (-500) 212121 is not very helpful. (-500) 212121 is not very helpful. (-500) 212121 is not very helpful. (-500) 212121 is not very helpful. (-500) 212121 is not very helpful. (-500) 212121 is not very helpful. (-500) 212121 is not very helpful. (-500)

Exclamation

Cell-tech serious business
    Lee Priest used to be a sponsored by Muscle Tech, he said he didn't use their products and that they sucked (which he is absolutely right).

do you know where you are theshaman's Avatar
    theshaman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) theshaman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) theshaman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) theshaman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) theshaman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) theshaman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) theshaman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) theshaman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) theshaman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) theshaman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) theshaman is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by BrandonLee View Post
    thats the best one i have seen!

M1STAT1NG1111 is not very well liked. (-100) M1STAT1NG1111 is not very well liked. (-100) M1STAT1NG1111 is not very well liked. (-100) M1STAT1NG1111 is not very well liked. (-100) M1STAT1NG1111 is not very well liked. (-100) M1STAT1NG1111 is not very well liked. (-100) M1STAT1NG1111 is not very well liked. (-100) M1STAT1NG1111 is not very well liked. (-100) M1STAT1NG1111 is not very well liked. (-100) M1STAT1NG1111 is not very well liked. (-100) M1STAT1NG1111 is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by MegaPump View Post
    OMG I can belive the outragous claims. I have a cataloge which sells nitro tech, I noticed on the bottle it claims "gain up to 8.4lbs of lean muscle in just 14 days" Are these people serious, this is not humanly possible. Is this even possible with Anobolic steroids? I do know that it takes at least 3 weeks for actual muscle hypertrophy to occur. I will never buy Muscle tech and will be sending them an email in discust.

SAY NO TO MUSCLE TECH!
    sad thing idiots like my cousin believes it and i keep telling him the same thing some one should sue for false advertisement

Scotty480 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Scotty480 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Scotty480 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Scotty480 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Scotty480 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Scotty480 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Scotty480 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Scotty480 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Scotty480 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Scotty480 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Scotty480 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by L-Mendes View Post
    lol at the 135lb kid backing muscletech

I'm sorry but at that weight, supplements (especially muscletech overpriced garbage) won't do jack **** for you.

Now go eat.
    His weight shouldn't be an issue, we're all here for the same purpose.

However, with that being said, Destroya should actually focus more on EATING than wasting time backing EVERYTHING about a certain supplement company. At first it was mildly amusing, but now I'm just annoyed at his antics.
    "Don't quit, suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion."
    --Muhammad Ali

"When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left, and could say to him, "I used everything you gave me"

Ace50 is just really nice. (+1000) Ace50 is just really nice. (+1000) Ace50 is just really nice. (+1000) Ace50 is just really nice. (+1000) Ace50 is just really nice. (+1000) Ace50 is just really nice. (+1000) Ace50 is just really nice. (+1000) Ace50 is just really nice. (+1000) Ace50 is just really nice. (+1000) Ace50 is just really nice. (+1000) Ace50 is just really nice. (+1000)
    what is up with the muscle-tech fanboys that say the stuff works, but they are the smallest on these boards.
    .:Ace50 Crew:.
    ++ Positive Crew ++

naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Thumbs down

OMG I can belive the outragous claims. I have a cataloge which sells nitro tech, I noticed on the bottle it claims "gain up to 8.4lbs of lean muscle in just 14 days" Are these people serious, this is not humanly possible. Is this even possible with Anobolic steroids? I do know that it takes at least 3 weeks for actual muscle hypertrophy to occur. I will never buy Muscle tech and will be sending them an email in discust.

SAY NO TO MUSCLE TECH!

Just say no to this thread.

Muscletech makes some very good products that work. Most supplement companies exagerate their ads. I don't take any of them literally.
    Free Agent

Instagram.com/naturalguy2.0

MegaPump is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MegaPump is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MegaPump is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MegaPump is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MegaPump is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MegaPump is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MegaPump is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MegaPump is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MegaPump is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MegaPump is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MegaPump is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Look im not saying Muscletechs products dont work. But to say "gain up to 8.4 lbs of lean muscle in just 14 days" is an outright lie and very misleading and diceptive. http://www.selfknowledge.com/23829.htm from wikipeadia http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deception and misleading http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&r...ition&ct=title

Do you children U N D E R S T A N D. It is not posible to gain "up to" 8.4 lbs in lean muscle in 2 weeks. Personaly I think it did not happen and that it was made up (a fake). I dont care how good your diet and training is, or how good your genetics are, or what mega doses of stacked Anabolics and HGH you took, which is not the case.

Its funny how its always some 17 year old rodent like Destroya that kicks up a stick. Its always a little pip-squeak aged 14 -19 because these are the people they feed off.

Like I said I dont mean to offend anybody who buys Muscle tech and prides the stuff they take. I have a freind at work who swears by the muscle stack and Gakic. I try to tell him its not worth the money but his mind is set on it, and thats fine. He even has me beliving Gakic works, but have you guys even thought about how much Gakic costs per workout, or even worse the muscle stack? I have another freind that say how good cell tech is and his mate LOVES the ****, I try and tell him his paying top doller for sugar but he thinks its great. If it does work and you like spending your money on it go ahead but i ll stick to my bulk micronised creatine and make better gains guarenteed. If you did everything else right and took all the muscle tech products then good for you if you could afford it. If I was loaded id try out a lot more **** myself. I can afford most **** out there and believe me if I thought or knew I would make significant gains of even 8.4 lbs in a 2-3 month period id jump on it.

Seriously, if someone made am 8.4 pound gain in 14 days on a good diet and training program using Nitro tech hardcore he or she must be some type of genetic 1 in 5 million Freakazoid and should be a pro athlete or in the guinness book of records.

Hollywood stars have the best fitness and nutritional advisers and cooks and personal trainers at there side and they would stuggle to make 4 lbs of fat free mass. They may as well just take NITRO-TECH. The elderly and aids patients with muscle wasting effects and atrophy shouldnt take steroids and pharmicuticals, just take NITRO-TECH.

Kid walks into a health store looking to put on weight.."ahh der this stuff looks good and its HARDCOWR, err even if I put on 4.2 lbs in 14 days it will still be worth it. arh I ll spend my $150 daaaaaa granma gave me for christmas on a 20 day supply and then the kids at school wont pick on me for reading the dictionary at lunch break using my giant magnyfying glass. derrrr im a smart boy"

Now thats an exagerated joke but that one claim is what sucks people in and it works. Its not smart marketing, its outright misleading, deceptive and false advertising. I know its not stating you will gain 8.4 lbs but it does say you can and this type of misleading, deceptive advertising sould not be legaly tolerated or people could be starting all types of companies telling half lies and outright bull****. Problem is its for the bodybuilding market and who really cares about them brainless beef heads right? Too bad for Muscle tech they wernt not so lucky with there weight lose products. HAHA pigs, I remember there ads in MuscleMag that were disgised as training articles and advise with a hiden super fine print below the page saying "this is an advertisment". There cleaned up there act a little since then.

jocktheglide is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jocktheglide is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jocktheglide is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jocktheglide is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jocktheglide is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jocktheglide is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jocktheglide is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jocktheglide is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jocktheglide is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jocktheglide is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jocktheglide is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by jhicks3301 View Post
    Wow, another Anti-Muscle-Tech post
    yeah I agree it gets very dumb after awhile....they will bash anything for kicks and giggles.

jocktheglide is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jocktheglide is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jocktheglide is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jocktheglide is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jocktheglide is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jocktheglide is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jocktheglide is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jocktheglide is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jocktheglide is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jocktheglide is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jocktheglide is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Look im not saying Muscletechs products dont work. But to say "gain up to 8.4 lbs of lean muscle in just 14 days" is an outright lie and very misleading and diceptive. http://www.selfknowledge.com/23829.htm from wikipeadia http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deception and misleading http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&r...ition&ct=title

Do you children U N D E R S T A N D. It is not posible to gain "up to" 8.4 lbs in lean muscle in 2 weeks. Personaly I think it did not happen and that it was made up (a fake). I dont care how good your diet and training is, or how good your genetics are, or what mega doses of stacked Anabolics and HGH you took, which is not the case.

Its funny how its always some 17 year old rodent like Destroya that kicks up a stick. Its always a little pip-squeak aged 14 -19 because these are the people they feed off.

Like I said I dont mean to offend anybody who buys Muscle tech and prides the stuff they take. I have a freind at work who swears by the muscle stack and Gakic. I try to tell him its not worth the money but his mind is set on it, and thats fine. He even has me beliving Gakic works, but have you guys even thought about how much Gakic costs per workout, or even worse the muscle stack? I have another freind that say how good cell tech is and his mate LOVES the ****, I try and tell him his paying top doller for sugar but he thinks its great. If it does work and you like spending your money on it go ahead but i ll stick to my bulk micronised creatine and make better gains guarenteed. If you did everything else right and took all the muscle tech products then good for you if you could afford it. If I was loaded id try out a lot more **** myself. I can afford most **** out there and believe me if I thought or knew I would make significant gains of even 8.4 lbs in a 2-3 month period id jump on it.

Seriously, if someone made am 8.4 pound gain in 14 days on a good diet and training program using Nitro tech hardcore he or she must be some type of genetic 1 in 5 million Freakazoid and should be a pro athlete or in the guinness book of records.

Hollywood stars have the best fitness and nutritional advisers and cooks and personal trainers at there side and they would stuggle to make 4 lbs of fat free mass. They may as well just take NITRO-TECH. The elderly and aids patients with muscle wasting effects and atrophy shouldnt take steroids and pharmicuticals, just take NITRO-TECH.

Kid walks into a health store looking to put on weight.."ahh der this stuff looks good and its HARDCOWR, err even if I put on 4.2 lbs in 14 days it will still be worth it. arh I ll spend my $150 daaaaaa granma gave me for christmas on a 20 day supply and then the kids at school wont pick on me for reading the dictionary at lunch break using my giant magnyfying glass. derrrr im a smart boy"

Now thats an exagerated joke but that one claim is what sucks people in and it works. Its not smart marketing, its outright misleading, deceptive and false advertising. I know its not stating you will gain 8.4 lbs but it does say you can and this type of misleading, deceptive advertising sould not be legaly tolerated or people could be starting all types of companies telling half lies and outright bull****. Problem is its for the bodybuilding market and who really cares about them brainless beef heads right? Too bad for Muscle tech they wernt not so lucky with there weight lose products. HAHA pigs, I remember there ads in MuscleMag that were disgised as training articles and advise with a hiden super fine print below the page saying "this is an advertisment". There cleaned up there act a little since then.
    its possible bro when you look up muscle composition its mostly water so yeah its not real muscle that you put on in 14 days, but hey a overhydrated muscle is better than a dehydrated muscle. Creatine in general thats all it does anyway from anyones company that you buy creatine from.

delbelbelluz will become famous soon enough. (+50) delbelbelluz will become famous soon enough. (+50) delbelbelluz will become famous soon enough. (+50) delbelbelluz will become famous soon enough. (+50) delbelbelluz will become famous soon enough. (+50) delbelbelluz will become famous soon enough. (+50) delbelbelluz will become famous soon enough. (+50) delbelbelluz will become famous soon enough. (+50) delbelbelluz will become famous soon enough. (+50) delbelbelluz will become famous soon enough. (+50) delbelbelluz will become famous soon enough. (+50)

SAY NO TO MUSCLE TECH!
    Now i want you to go read the little fine printing under all those adds which says
    "Mike Lou had help from other muscle tech products"

if you look at any add (which i am looking at one from muscle development) they all say he had help from other muscle tech products..

Originally Posted by delbelbelluz View Post
    Now i want you to go read the little fine printing under all those adds which says
    "Mike Lou had help from other muscle tech products"

if you look at any add (which i am looking at one from muscle development) they all say he had help from other muscle tech products..
    da boy cant read though you have to remember with name like megapump or mega whateva....LOL.

DFA has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DFA has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DFA has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DFA has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DFA has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DFA has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DFA has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DFA has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DFA has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DFA has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DFA has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Destroya...you said 90 percent of this forum is POSITIVE to MT??...thats kinda a weird claim...

Benisohh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Benisohh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Benisohh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Benisohh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Benisohh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Benisohh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Benisohh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Benisohh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Benisohh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Benisohh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Benisohh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I personally find it very entertaining when someone makes fun of a company, and then other people go ahead and stick up for the company. Probably because they have it, but noone can say for sure what companies work for people. Everyones different, so why dont we all just stop the complaining, if one person doesnt like it, then fine thats your opinion, and if other people like it, guess what thats your opinion

Originally Posted by force_ View Post
    Your 135lbs!?!?! you have a real big mouth for someone so small. It would seem that MT products arent working that well for you since you are only 135, maybe try hitting the gym once in awhile and eating a little something called food? less BS supplements more real food, get back to me when you break 200 little boy

F.
    ..my weight means what. I pack on SOLID muscle all the time with MT weight means nothing to me. Especially when I have a protein synthesis problem.

Originally Posted by DFA View Post
    Destroya...you said 90 percent of this forum is POSITIVE to MT??...thats kinda a weird claim...
    On the blogs and reviews...

That all you can do punk?

Prove something. Quite wasting space on this forum. PROVE MT does not work or stfu.

I already know you can't because I put that broom so far up your ass in this thread and raped the f#ck out of you so hard your just going to limb it off and choke on your pride.

edit: All you b!tch sheep I don't know why you follow him. He made ignorant claims than I came along spoke the truth and got ubber negged. He hasn't PROVEN A thing that he said. Just worthless spam about mt. We have plenty of these threads but he had to be retarded and make another one so every knew person that comes in follows him to be bitch sheep.
    Last edited by Destroya; 08-04-2007 at 08:59 AM.