24/7 Customer Service 1-866-236-8417 Need Help? 1-866-236-8417

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Stats: 5'10", 180 lbs
    BodyPoints: 18204
    The Gootz has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) The Gootz has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) The Gootz has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) The Gootz has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) The Gootz has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) The Gootz has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) The Gootz has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) The Gootz has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) The Gootz has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) The Gootz has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) The Gootz has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit The Gootz's BodySpace

2 Teens Kidnap A Pregnant Woman To Cut Her Open And Take Her Baby!!!

http://www.thekansascitychannel.com/...l?eref=time_us

MySpace strikes again! Good thing cops got there when they did...

BLUE SPRINGS, Mo. -- Police on Tuesday said they saved a kidnapped pregnant woman just before her unborn baby was to be cut from her womb at a metro-area hotel.

Blue Springs Detective Troy Pharr said two women were arrested at the Interstate Inn in Blue Springs on Monday afternoon. Lauren M. Gash, 19, of Odessa, was charged with kidnapping and first-degree assault. Alisa D. Betts, 17, of Atchison, Kan., was charged with kidnapping. Bond has been set at $750,000 cash only for Gash and $500,000 cash only for Betts.

Pharr said Amanda Howard, 18, of Clinton, Mo., was found in the back of the hotel room and had duct tape around her neck. She had marks on her wrists and had been tied up, but she was not seriously injured, Pharr said.

"I think they wanted the baby. I think Lauren wanted the baby," Pharr said.

Police said they arrived just before the abductors were going to cut Howard, who is due to give birth next week.

"This is a very scary case," Pharr said. "I think we made it there in just the nick of time."

Gash had recently had a baby shower thrown in her honor, even though she is not pregnant, KMBC reported. Gash had been telling family members that she was pregnant and that she had recently delivered the baby by C-section at an Independence hospital, police said.

Women Met On MySpace

Howard told police she had met Gash through an ad on MySpace.com about baby clothes. Police said Gash had given a false name on the Internet and promised to give Howard some things for her baby if she would come to Kansas City. Gash said she would pick up Howard in Clinton, drive her to Kansas City to pick up the baby items and then drive her back home.

Howard told police that while they in the car on the way to Kansas City, Gash pepper-sprayed her and held her against her will. Howard said she was taken to the Interstate Inn, where Gash and Betts were going to cut the baby from her womb and leave her to die.

Howard said she was tied up and that one of the women sat on top of her belly and twisted her head violently in an attempt to break her neck.

Howard had been at the Inn for about 45 minutes when police knocked on the door and were able to stop the situation.

"When we arrived at the scene, Lauren came to the door, the victim was in the bathroom -- she was very upset. She got her hands free while Lauren was away," Pharr said.

Officer Brandon Shrout was one of the first officers at the hotel. He said they knocked on the door to the hotel room and it took several moments before Gash opened the door. He said when he first spoke to Gash, her face was flushed and she claimed her friend was screaming because she was having labor pains.

Shrout said he saw Howard in the back part of the room and she was crying.

"We noticed right off she was shaken, she was crying, she had tape around her neck. We separated (Gash and Howard). It took time to unravel things, but we figured it out. The look on Ms. Howard's face told the whole story," Shrout said. "I was shocked. I've been here 12 years, and I've never seen anything close to that, ever."

Tipster Calls Police
    Pharr said police had received a tip that a woman was in a hotel room and was screaming loudly. The tipster said the woman was pregnant and may be going into labor.

Pharr said police later learned Betts was the tipster who called police. He said Betts had gotten cold feet about the plan to cut out the baby, so she left the hotel room. Based on Howard's description, Betts was later arrested in the hotel complex.

Detectives said they are investigating whether anyone else was involved in the plot.

Fake Birth Certificate Found In Room
    During a search of the hotel room, detectives found rope, tape, scissors, an exacto knife, medication and a vial of insulin.

Police said they also found a fabricated birth certificate under the name of Johnny Gash. There was also a piece of paper with a baby's footprint pictured on it and a plastic armband typical of what is given to newborns in hospitals, Pharr said.

'Everything Looked Normal'
    Hotel employees said Gash and Betts had checked into the Inn on Sunday.

"Their interaction was just talking back and forth like two people would -- giggling and talking about what they're going to do for the day. Never gave any indication that they had somebody held up in their room," a hotel employee told KMBC.

A housekeeper said she saw baby blankets and a diaper bag in the room.

"I went in myself, yesterday, and I exchanged towels out. Everything in the room looked normal. Looked like they had a baby, but there wasn't any baby that I saw," housekeeper Beth Lark said. "I never saw anything that would make me jump out and say, 'Maybe I should go get my boss.' There was nothing unusual in the room."

Victim In 'Good Spirits'
    Howard, who graduated from Clinton High School in May, is expected to give birth to a boy next week. It will be her first child.

Pharr said Howard is traumatized over the incident, but is recovering.

"She is doing very well, all things considered. She's very strong. Her mother is with her. A sonogram was done on the baby; the baby is doing well," said Annette Howard, the victim's former stepmother. "She's in good spirits, and she's realizing what a lucky young lady she is."

Annette Howard said the victim wants everyone to know to be very careful when meeting people online and to never go anywhere with someone you don't know.

"She wants people to realize they need to listen to their instincts. She told me, 'My head told me not to do this, but my mouth said yes. I should have listened to my head,'" Annette Howard said. "It's absolutely terrifying. We just thank the Lord that she's the fighter she is."

Other Pregnant Women Assaulted
    The region has had two other cases of assaults on pregnant women. Lisa Montgomery, 39, of Melvern, Kan., has been charged in the 2004 death of Bobbie Jo Stinnett, 23, who was killed in her northwest Missouri home when she was eight months pregnant. Montgomery is accused of strangling Stinnett and cutting the baby girl from her womb. The baby survived.

Montgomery's trial has been scheduled for Oct. 1. She has pleaded not guilty, and prosecutors are seeking the death penalty.

In Belleville, Ill., Tiffany Hall, 24, is accused of killing 23-year-old Jimella Tunstall, her 7-month-old fetus and her three young children in September. Hall also has pleaded not guilty and faces the death penalty.
    I firmly believe that any man's finest hour, the greatest fulfillment of all that he holds dear, is that moment when he has worked his heart out in a good cause and lies exhausted on the field of battle - victorious.
    - Vince Lombardi

A boy comes to me with a spark of interest and it becomes a flame. I feed the flame and it becomes a fire. I feed the fire and it becomes a roaring blaze.
    - Cus D'Amato

Stats: 6'1", 187 lbs
    BodyPoints: 16285
    Bad Company has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bad Company has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bad Company has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bad Company has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bad Company has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bad Company has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bad Company has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bad Company has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bad Company has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bad Company has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bad Company has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit Bad Company's BodySpace
    shocking!
    Back on it

Dropped from 250lbs+

Registered Offender leeenfield.303's Avatar
    Stats: 5'10", 170 lbs
    BodyPoints: 23590
    leeenfield.303 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leeenfield.303 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leeenfield.303 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leeenfield.303 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leeenfield.303 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leeenfield.303 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leeenfield.303 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leeenfield.303 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leeenfield.303 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leeenfield.303 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leeenfield.303 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit leeenfield.303's BodySpace
    I have only one superstition..never sleep thirteen to a bed!

When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandad did, in his sleep...not screaming like the passengers in his car

A New Zealander is walking along the road with a sheep under each arm,
    He meets another man who says "you sheerin mate?" and the first guy replies "naw theyre all mine"

What is the difference between erotic and kinky?
    Erotic is using a feather..kinky is using the whole chicken

Stats: 5'11"
    BodyPoints: 9833
    WellHungOver has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) WellHungOver has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) WellHungOver has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) WellHungOver has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) WellHungOver has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) WellHungOver has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) WellHungOver has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) WellHungOver has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) WellHungOver has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) WellHungOver has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) WellHungOver has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit WellHungOver's BodySpace
    This actually happens quite often.

Stats: 6'0", 180 lbs
    BodyPoints: 17689
    CRyan64 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) CRyan64 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) CRyan64 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) CRyan64 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) CRyan64 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) CRyan64 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) CRyan64 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) CRyan64 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) CRyan64 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) CRyan64 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) CRyan64 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit CRyan64's BodySpace
    wtf
    *Misc Cologne Crew*
    *52 Books In 52 Weeks Crew*
    www.goodreads.com/review/list/24872747

"Mathematical logic is like a microscope which is appropriate for observing the smallest differences of ideas, differences that are made imperceptible by the defects of ordinary language in the absence of some instrument that magnifies them." ― Mario Pieri

BodyPoints: 7652
    goawayfat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) goawayfat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) goawayfat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) goawayfat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) goawayfat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) goawayfat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) goawayfat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) goawayfat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) goawayfat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) goawayfat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) goawayfat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit goawayfat's BodySpace
    ya those people are barbaric but honestly....i mean this is natural selection trying to work.....

"Howard told police she had met Gash through an ad on MySpace.com about baby clothes. Police said Gash had given a false name on the Internet and promised to give Howard some things for her baby if she would come to Kansas City. Gash said she would pick up Howard in Clinton, drive her to Kansas City to pick up the baby items and then drive her back home."

Who the **** would agree to this?

Stats: 5'11", 166 lbs
    BodyPoints: 25549
    BulkingBrit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BulkingBrit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BulkingBrit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BulkingBrit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BulkingBrit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BulkingBrit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BulkingBrit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BulkingBrit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BulkingBrit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BulkingBrit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BulkingBrit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit BulkingBrit's BodySpace
    anyone able to track the kidnappers myspace?

Stats: 6'1"
    BodyPoints: 10239
    bradzilla has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bradzilla has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bradzilla has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bradzilla has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bradzilla has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bradzilla has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bradzilla has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bradzilla has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bradzilla has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bradzilla has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bradzilla has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit bradzilla's BodySpace
    whoa

Stats: 5'6"
    BodyPoints: 9916
    User6763672 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) User6763672 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) User6763672 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) User6763672 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) User6763672 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) User6763672 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) User6763672 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) User6763672 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) User6763672 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) User6763672 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) User6763672 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit User6763672's BodySpace
    strong WTF

Stats: 6'2", 190 lbs
    BodyPoints: 10347
    cyr has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cyr has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cyr has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cyr has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cyr has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cyr has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cyr has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cyr has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cyr has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cyr has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cyr has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit cyr's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by BulkingBrit View Post

Good idea. Wheres the Misc detectives?

That's ****ed up man.

Stats: 6'1"
    BodyPoints: 10239
    bradzilla has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bradzilla has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bradzilla has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bradzilla has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bradzilla has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bradzilla has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bradzilla has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bradzilla has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bradzilla has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bradzilla has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bradzilla has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit bradzilla's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by goawayfat View Post

Who the **** would agree to this?
    I dont have any kids but i have heard numerous times that baby clothes are very expensive and that people give them away alot of times because their kid outgrows them and doesnt need them anymore(and arent planning on having more kids)...

Im not saying the lady might not of been that bright, but a trip to a different city would be worth the gas money to get those clothes for free.

Sucks that anyone would do something like this. I dont know which one is worse, some dumb black kid hitting another kid in the head with a crow bar...or two white women kidnapping a 9 month along pregnant woman and trying to cut her baby out of her stomach.

both are sicking.

BodyPoints: 9078
    NoobThumper has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) NoobThumper has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) NoobThumper has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) NoobThumper has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) NoobThumper has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) NoobThumper has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) NoobThumper has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) NoobThumper has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) NoobThumper has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) NoobThumper has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) NoobThumper has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit NoobThumper's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by BulkingBrit View Post
    There's only one Lauren Gash on myspace, but her profile is set to private.

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...endID=53568455

I'd say somebody should add her, but she'll probably be a ways from a computer for the next 15-20.

And here's the other girl, the other kidnapper:

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...ndID=215441027
    <<-PORTLAND TRAIL BLAZERS->>

Stats: 5'11", 183 lbs
    BodyPoints: 11686
    EZ-Bar has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) EZ-Bar has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) EZ-Bar has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) EZ-Bar has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) EZ-Bar has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) EZ-Bar has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) EZ-Bar has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) EZ-Bar has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) EZ-Bar has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) EZ-Bar has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) EZ-Bar has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit EZ-Bar's BodySpace
    what the fuck is wrong with people.
    "Training, school, and life are not terribly complicated. They're not easy, but like I said, they're not complicated either." - Jim Wendler

Inuendo? In HER end Oh! PickItUp's Avatar
    Stats: 5'11", 238 lbs
    BodyPoints: 14602
    PickItUp has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) PickItUp has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) PickItUp has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) PickItUp has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) PickItUp has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) PickItUp has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) PickItUp has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) PickItUp has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) PickItUp has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) PickItUp has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) PickItUp has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit PickItUp's BodySpace
    Someone is already writing the screenplay for this one. Look for a summer 2009 release...maybe sooner...
    Mark these words in the annals (no homo) of bodybuilding.com.
    8===D~~~ (.Y.)

Stats: 5'6"
    BodyPoints: 9916
    User6763672 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) User6763672 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) User6763672 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) User6763672 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) User6763672 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) User6763672 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) User6763672 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) User6763672 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) User6763672 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) User6763672 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) User6763672 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit User6763672's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by bradzilla View Post
    Sucks that anyone would do something like this. I dont know which one is worse, some dumb black kid hitting another kid in the head with a crow bar...or two white women kidnapping a 9 month along pregnant woman and trying to cut her baby out of her stomach.

both are sicking.
    Or the idiot mom who microwaved her baby....or the idiot teens/mom who gave their baby extasy...damn idiots these days.. (strong use of idiot)

Stats: 5'8", 184 lbs
    BodyPoints: 11771
    SenorSan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SenorSan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SenorSan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SenorSan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SenorSan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SenorSan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SenorSan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SenorSan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SenorSan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SenorSan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SenorSan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit SenorSan's BodySpace
    I dont have any kids but i have heard numerous times that baby clothes are very expensive and that people give them away alot of times because their kid outgrows them and doesnt need them anymore(and arent planning on having more kids)...

Im not saying the lady might not of been that bright, but a trip to a different city would be worth the gas money to get those clothes for free.

both are sicking.
    Im gonna go with the second one dude.

BodyPoints: 9078
    NoobThumper has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) NoobThumper has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) NoobThumper has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) NoobThumper has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) NoobThumper has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) NoobThumper has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) NoobThumper has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) NoobThumper has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) NoobThumper has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) NoobThumper has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) NoobThumper has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit NoobThumper's BodySpace

^ Both kidnappers

Strong WTF & now we know why they wanted to steal a baby. Nobody would wanna get that **** pregnant, thats for sure!
    <<-PORTLAND TRAIL BLAZERS->>

Stats: 5'10", 180 lbs
    BodyPoints: 18204
    The Gootz has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) The Gootz has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) The Gootz has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) The Gootz has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) The Gootz has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) The Gootz has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) The Gootz has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) The Gootz has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) The Gootz has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) The Gootz has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) The Gootz has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit The Gootz's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by pickitup View Post
    Someone is already writing the screenplay for this one. Look for a summer 2009 release...maybe sooner...
    LOL

QFT

Originally Posted by tigerstyle96 View Post
    Or the idiot mom who microwaved her baby....or the idiot teens/mom who gave their baby extasy...damn idiots these days.. (strong use of idiot)
    Microwaved her baby?!?!?! I missed that one! Can someone link me?
    I firmly believe that any man's finest hour, the greatest fulfillment of all that he holds dear, is that moment when he has worked his heart out in a good cause and lies exhausted on the field of battle - victorious.
    - Vince Lombardi

A boy comes to me with a spark of interest and it becomes a flame. I feed the flame and it becomes a fire. I feed the fire and it becomes a roaring blaze.
    - Cus D'Amato

BodyPoints: 7652
    goawayfat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) goawayfat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) goawayfat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) goawayfat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) goawayfat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) goawayfat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) goawayfat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) goawayfat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) goawayfat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) goawayfat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) goawayfat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit goawayfat's BodySpace

both are sicking.
    i was talking about picking random people up off the internet and driving them.... i mean there is obviously more to the story... why would that lady have her baby's clothes in another city?

Stats: 5'11", 205 lbs
    BodyPoints: 1839
    DmStags45 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DmStags45 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DmStags45 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DmStags45 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DmStags45 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DmStags45 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DmStags45 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DmStags45 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DmStags45 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DmStags45 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DmStags45 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Visit DmStags45's BodySpace
    weird really weird

Fist pumpin' and GTL ronnie0072's Avatar
    Stats: 5'11", 272 lbs
    BodyPoints: 18552
    ronnie0072 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ronnie0072 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ronnie0072 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ronnie0072 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ronnie0072 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ronnie0072 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ronnie0072 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ronnie0072 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ronnie0072 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ronnie0072 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ronnie0072 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit ronnie0072's BodySpace
    Dateline NBC...I think you have your next show. To Catch a kidnapper. Who's ganna be the host?
    "Steriods, new f ucking hair cut, sunglasses that you can see my eyes but they don't protect me from the sun"

"Oh who the f uck is this? and I'll say ya know skank f uckin whoooo bags"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M7aR3Xdlg3I

There are 2 roads you can go down with bodybuilding...and both bring respect...we are all doing it for the same reasons...can't we just respect each other whichever road we take.

Stats: 5'10"
    BodyPoints: 13040
    Errorist has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Errorist has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Errorist has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Errorist has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Errorist has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Errorist has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Errorist has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Errorist has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Errorist has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Errorist has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Errorist has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit Errorist's BodySpace
    I heard about this on the radio thursday or friday on my way to work. I live like 15 minutes from Blue Springs.
    "Watch your thoughts, for they become words. Choose your words, for they become actions. Understand your actions, for they become habits. Study your habits, for they will become your character. Develop your character, for it becomes your destiny."

Stats: 6'2", 190 lbs
    BodyPoints: 10347
    cyr has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cyr has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cyr has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cyr has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cyr has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cyr has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cyr has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cyr has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cyr has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cyr has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cyr has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit cyr's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by NoobThumper View Post

^ Both kidnappers

Strong WTF & now we know why they wanted to steal a baby. Nobody would wanna get that **** pregnant, thats for sure!
    teh goggles do nuthin!11!@1

Seriously ew, I'd be so scared if those things kidnapped me. I hope the judge ships that **** back out to space.

Miscer9232 is a name known to all. (+5000) Miscer9232 is a name known to all. (+5000) Miscer9232 is a name known to all. (+5000) Miscer9232 is a name known to all. (+5000) Miscer9232 is a name known to all. (+5000) Miscer9232 is a name known to all. (+5000) Miscer9232 is a name known to all. (+5000) Miscer9232 is a name known to all. (+5000) Miscer9232 is a name known to all. (+5000) Miscer9232 is a name known to all. (+5000) Miscer9232 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    what the ****, they both deserve life in prison

Stats: 6'1", 212 lbs
    BodyPoints: 5004
    slick1235676 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) slick1235676 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) slick1235676 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) slick1235676 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) slick1235676 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) slick1235676 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) slick1235676 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) slick1235676 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) slick1235676 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) slick1235676 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) slick1235676 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit slick1235676's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by Miscer9232 View Post
    Agree.

Stats: 6'4", 220 lbs
    BodyPoints: 26828
    Thy_Kingdom has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Thy_Kingdom has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Thy_Kingdom has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Thy_Kingdom has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Thy_Kingdom has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Thy_Kingdom has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Thy_Kingdom has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Thy_Kingdom has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Thy_Kingdom has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Thy_Kingdom has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Thy_Kingdom has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit Thy_Kingdom's BodySpace
    Those monsters! Did they at least put her under anesthesia first?

In love with the cocoa The Abomination's Avatar
    Stats: 5'11", 220 lbs
    BodyPoints: 13365
    The Abomination has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) The Abomination has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) The Abomination has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) The Abomination has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) The Abomination has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) The Abomination has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) The Abomination has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) The Abomination has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) The Abomination has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) The Abomination has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) The Abomination has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit The Abomination's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by Miscer9232 View Post
    We really need to step this sh** up to the Judge Dredd level...judge, jury, and executioner all at one time upon arrest/contact..
    Click/help links:
    http://thehungersite.greatergood.com/clickToGive/ths/home

Stats: 5'9", 180 lbs
    BodyPoints: 29435
    z4ck is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) z4ck is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) z4ck is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) z4ck is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) z4ck is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) z4ck is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) z4ck is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) z4ck is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) z4ck is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) z4ck is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) z4ck is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Visit z4ck's BodySpace

^ Both kidnappers

I knew from reading the story that they'd both be fat and ugly. I was right.

Reach for your ankles Mundungus's Avatar
    Stats: 5'9", 183 lbs
    BodyPoints: 9311
    Mundungus has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Mundungus has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Mundungus has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Mundungus has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Mundungus has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Mundungus has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Mundungus has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Mundungus has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Mundungus has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Mundungus has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Mundungus has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit Mundungus's BodySpace

^ Both kidnappers
    MAN THE HARPOONS!!!!!
    *SCC*
    *Texas Crew*
    *Ginger Crew*
    *Dad Crew*

*PRs*
    Bench: 275x5
    Squat: 405x2
    Deads: 425x1

Every calorie's a war Revolver45's Avatar
    Stats: 6'0", 191 lbs
    BodyPoints: 5510
    Revolver45 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Revolver45 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Revolver45 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Revolver45 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Revolver45 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Revolver45 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Revolver45 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Revolver45 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Revolver45 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Revolver45 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Revolver45 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit Revolver45's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by zacky89 View Post
    I knew from reading the story that they'd both be fat and ugly. I was right.
    If they weren't they'd be able to get knocked up no problem. I don't think anyone in their right mind would hit that ****.

In her defense though, if I was that fat I'd probably be telling people I was pregnant too.
    Blue jays/Spartans/Colts

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast