my pic is very old Senor Awesome's Avatar
    Senor Awesome will become famous soon enough. (+50) Senor Awesome will become famous soon enough. (+50) Senor Awesome will become famous soon enough. (+50) Senor Awesome will become famous soon enough. (+50) Senor Awesome will become famous soon enough. (+50) Senor Awesome will become famous soon enough. (+50) Senor Awesome will become famous soon enough. (+50) Senor Awesome will become famous soon enough. (+50) Senor Awesome will become famous soon enough. (+50) Senor Awesome will become famous soon enough. (+50) Senor Awesome will become famous soon enough. (+50)

4 questions (RC, delt exercise, how to take off, etc) Thanks

alright, i got a bunch of questions and I'll make one thread instead of a bunch.

1. Is the following motion dangerous for my RC?

arms at a right angle, upper arms against your sides, holding DBs, raising forward and up using your delts, it hits the delts insanely well and I got no problems with it, just wondering

2. how long besides playing by ear should I take off for a soreness in the tricep/elbow area? I'm going to take delt/trap day off today and move it tomorrow or w/e if I feel good

3. muscle twitches... I think they're normal, but what causes them? Growth?

4. proper deadlift form?

Thanks guise.
    A lot of people have been looking at too many competition condition bodybuilding photos and have a distorted sense of what "fat" is. - SideFX

Senor Awesome will become famous soon enough. (+50) Senor Awesome will become famous soon enough. (+50) Senor Awesome will become famous soon enough. (+50) Senor Awesome will become famous soon enough. (+50) Senor Awesome will become famous soon enough. (+50) Senor Awesome will become famous soon enough. (+50) Senor Awesome will become famous soon enough. (+50) Senor Awesome will become famous soon enough. (+50) Senor Awesome will become famous soon enough. (+50) Senor Awesome will become famous soon enough. (+50) Senor Awesome will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    bumping?
    A lot of people have been looking at too many competition condition bodybuilding photos and have a distorted sense of what "fat" is. - SideFX

ben3133 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ben3133 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ben3133 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ben3133 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ben3133 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ben3133 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ben3133 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ben3133 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ben3133 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ben3133 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ben3133 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Senor Awesome View Post
    alright, i got a bunch of questions and I'll make one thread instead of a bunch.

1. Is the following motion dangerous for my RC?

arms at a right angle, upper arms against your sides, holding DBs, raising forward and up using your delts, it hits the delts insanely well and I got no problems with it, just wondering

2. how long besides playing by ear should I take off for a soreness in the tricep/elbow area? I'm going to take delt/trap day off today and move it tomorrow or w/e if I feel good

3. muscle twitches... I think they're normal, but what causes them? Growth?

4. proper deadlift form?

Thanks guise.
    1. i don't really understand what you're describing - it sounds like a type of front raise? If so you should be fine, assuming you don't go too heavy and stop immediately if you feel any sort of pain.

2. is the soreness muscular or joint pain? For muscular, 1-2 days rest should be fine. If it's joint pain, and it's been present for a while, I'd give it 4-5 days and see if you get any improvements - take something like ibuprofen during this time.

3. It can be a number of things... muscle repair, electrolyte imbalance, dehydration, lack of sleep etc. When specifically does this happen?

4. see stickies in exercise forum

Originally Posted by ben3133 View Post
    1. i don't really understand what you're describing - it sounds like a type of front raise? If so you should be fine, assuming you don't go too heavy and stop immediately if you feel any sort of pain.

2. is the soreness muscular or joint pain? For muscular, 1-2 days rest should be fine. If it's joint pain, and it's been present for a while, I'd give it 4-5 days and see if you get any improvements - take something like ibuprofen during this time.

3. It can be a number of things... muscle repair, electrolyte imbalance, dehydration, lack of sleep etc. When specifically does this happen?

4. see stickies in exercise forum
    Thanks dude. My Ulnar nerve case is much better today. Tomorrow is leg day so by the grace of... I'm getting a free workout day there without having to touch the upper body.

The muscle pains healed up mostly in 2 days although the elbows & like what's inbetween my pecs and upper traps is almost better. I'll take some.

Thanks and repped.