Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Dan106 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dan106 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dan106 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dan106 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dan106 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dan106 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dan106 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dan106 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dan106 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dan106 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dan106 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

What do you guys think of the comapny Met Rx?

DO you guys like this brand name? What do you think of them overall?

sowle2themax is on a distinguished road. (+10) sowle2themax is on a distinguished road. (+10) sowle2themax is on a distinguished road. (+10) sowle2themax is on a distinguished road. (+10) sowle2themax is on a distinguished road. (+10) sowle2themax is on a distinguished road. (+10) sowle2themax is on a distinguished road. (+10) sowle2themax is on a distinguished road. (+10) sowle2themax is on a distinguished road. (+10) sowle2themax is on a distinguished road. (+10) sowle2themax is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    i used to drink their mrp's
    pretty good tasting to say the least
    im not shure but i dunno if they have come out with anything new in the last few years[correct me if im wrong]
    IMO pretty good company but there are far better ones nowadays[sp]

ford4life is on a distinguished road. (+10) ford4life is on a distinguished road. (+10) ford4life is on a distinguished road. (+10) ford4life is on a distinguished road. (+10) ford4life is on a distinguished road. (+10) ford4life is on a distinguished road. (+10) ford4life is on a distinguished road. (+10) ford4life is on a distinguished road. (+10) ford4life is on a distinguished road. (+10) ford4life is on a distinguished road. (+10) ford4life is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I actually find met-rx to be a fairly reputable company in this day and age. For bodybuilding, their products arent necessarily the best because of their nutrient ratios, but they are great for powerlifers/strongmen and athletes
    And I return...

lift heavy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lift heavy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lift heavy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lift heavy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lift heavy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lift heavy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lift heavy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Very Good

midweststunna has a spectacular aura about. (+250) midweststunna has a spectacular aura about. (+250) midweststunna has a spectacular aura about. (+250) midweststunna has a spectacular aura about. (+250) midweststunna has a spectacular aura about. (+250) midweststunna has a spectacular aura about. (+250) midweststunna has a spectacular aura about. (+250) midweststunna has a spectacular aura about. (+250) midweststunna has a spectacular aura about. (+250) midweststunna has a spectacular aura about. (+250) midweststunna has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    they used to be great and had awesome products but they changed hands a few times in the last few years and their quality is lacking a little now

BIGPOPPAPUMP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BIGPOPPAPUMP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BIGPOPPAPUMP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BIGPOPPAPUMP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BIGPOPPAPUMP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BIGPOPPAPUMP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BIGPOPPAPUMP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BIGPOPPAPUMP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BIGPOPPAPUMP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BIGPOPPAPUMP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BIGPOPPAPUMP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    good company bro
    ISSA Certified Personal Trainer

Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by sowle2themax
    i used to drink their mrp's
    pretty good tasting to say the least
    im not shure but i dunno if they have come out with anything new in the last few years[correct me if im wrong]
    IMO pretty good company but there are far better ones nowadays[sp]

met-rx sold to a large entity years ago.

supposedly it was then that product integrity and quality became a second priority. I hear this from those that stayed on after the purchase

my company used to be partners with met-rx. they were a great group of folks and a few of their brightest minds went on to work for my company.

Scott Connelly was really cool too and smart as a whip (as well as having an amusingly sarcastic sense of humor). Many others in the industry did not like him however. But that was in large part because he was ****ing brilliant and he had no respect for the wanna be posers and shysters. I guess maybe thats why we hit it off so well!

Registered User Fatty MacButter's Avatar
    Fatty MacButter will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fatty MacButter will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fatty MacButter will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fatty MacButter will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fatty MacButter will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fatty MacButter will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fatty MacButter will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fatty MacButter will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fatty MacButter will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fatty MacButter will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fatty MacButter will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Patrick Arnold

supposedly it was then that product integrity and quality became a second priority. I hear this from those that stayed on after the purchase

my company used to be partners with met-rx. they were a great group of folks and a few of their brightest minds went on to work for my company.

Scott Connelly was really cool too and smart as a whip (as well as having an amusingly sarcastic sense of humor). Many others in the industry did not like him however. But that was in large part because he was ****ing brilliant and he had no respect for the wanna be posers and shysters. I guess maybe thats why we hit it off so well!
    I'm one of the "old timers" who used the original 2-part formula (Base/Plus). I got my first shipment of the stuff in January 1992, and would mix it with ice cold skim milk. Man, it sure tasted great. Very filling too -- a little bit messy to mix, though. I got pretty lean and mean after using Met-Rx for just a few months. In 1994, Met-Rx was combined into one powder and put into packets, but I always thought the original version was better. Now Rexall has the company.

Pat, I heard Dr. Connelly had some health problems a while ago. Is he OK? Is he still involved with Met-Rx?
    Last edited by Fatty MacButter; 01-22-2005 at 07:42 PM.

Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Fatty MacButter
    I'm one of the "old timers" who used the original 2-part formula (Base/Plus). I got my first shipment of the stuff in January 1992, and would mix it with ice cold skim milk. Man, it sure tasted great. Very filling too -- a little bit messy to mix, though. I got pretty lean and mean after using Met-Rx for just a few months. In 1994, Met-Rx was combined into one powder and put into packets, but I always thought the original version was better. Now Rexall has the company.

Pat, I heard Dr. Connelly had some health problems a while ago. Is he OK? Is he still involved with Met-Rx?

the original was very thick. it was a great product for its time. protein technology has improved considerably since then but it was the first drink that used the expensive highly pure milk proteins

I am being told about Connellys ongoing health issues from a person very close to him but out of respect I don't want to disclose anything

Fatty MacButter will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fatty MacButter will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fatty MacButter will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fatty MacButter will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fatty MacButter will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fatty MacButter will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fatty MacButter will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fatty MacButter will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fatty MacButter will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fatty MacButter will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fatty MacButter will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    the original was very thick. it was a great product for its time. protein technology has improved considerably since then but it was the first drink that used the expensive highly pure milk proteins

I am being told about Connellys ongoing health issues from a person very close to him but out of respect I don't want to disclose anything
    I understand and wish him the best. I saw Scott Connelly once, in 1994, at his gym in Costa Mesa. He looked great and was training with brutal intensity -- Arthur Jones style! The gym is named Club Met-Rx. I wonder if Connelly still owns it.

Work has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Work has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Work has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Work has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Work has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Work has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Work has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Work has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Work has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Work has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Work has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I credit Met-Rx MRP's for getting me in shape 6 years ago. They were thick, tasted good, hell I lived on the things, even made evening pudding out of them. Lost a lot of weight and firmed up great.
    About 3-4 years ago they seemed to go downhill. I'm sure the ingredients are not the same.
    A real shame, a class act they were in their time.
    All I used to buy was MetRx, I wish I still could buy that original product.
    You Gotta Move

bates_iyaoyas has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bates_iyaoyas has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bates_iyaoyas has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bates_iyaoyas has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bates_iyaoyas has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bates_iyaoyas has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bates_iyaoyas has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bates_iyaoyas has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bates_iyaoyas has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bates_iyaoyas has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bates_iyaoyas has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Met-Rx brings back some great memories for me. It was the first stuff I ever used, when I first started training serious. I'll never forget the first gains I made, and the memories of my first gym. It seems they have fallen by the wayside, too bad because back then they were the class of the industry it seemed.
    We kill for peace.

USMC

Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    How are there MRP's now? I loved the thick ones, now days its seems like all are so runny etc. Actually Inostone's MRP was very thick , Prolabs was ok and VPX also was not very thick
    Official Champion Performance Forum Rep
    www.championperformance.com
    @teamchampion
    20%off all Champion products in November!

"Tough Times Don't Last, But Tough People Do"
    POPS 12-17-89
    "IN GOD WE TRUST"

Cutting 18 Down 2 To Go Maximize's Avatar
    Maximize is on a distinguished road. (+10) Maximize is on a distinguished road. (+10) Maximize is on a distinguished road. (+10) Maximize is on a distinguished road. (+10) Maximize is on a distinguished road. (+10) Maximize is on a distinguished road. (+10) Maximize is on a distinguished road. (+10) Maximize is on a distinguished road. (+10) Maximize is on a distinguished road. (+10) Maximize is on a distinguished road. (+10) Maximize is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I like there bars, but heavy in sugars

Originally Posted by Maximize

they used to sell protein pasta and protein pancakes. that stuff was expensive but damn good!!

Lok7y is just really nice. (+1000) Lok7y is just really nice. (+1000) Lok7y is just really nice. (+1000) Lok7y is just really nice. (+1000) Lok7y is just really nice. (+1000) Lok7y is just really nice. (+1000) Lok7y is just really nice. (+1000) Lok7y is just really nice. (+1000) Lok7y is just really nice. (+1000) Lok7y is just really nice. (+1000) Lok7y is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Work
    I credit Met-Rx MRP's for getting me in shape 6 years ago. They were thick, tasted good, hell I lived on the things, even made evening pudding out of them. Lost a lot of weight and firmed up great.
    About 3-4 years ago they seemed to go downhill. I'm sure the ingredients are not the same.
    A real shame, a class act they were in their time.
    All I used to buy was MetRx, I wish I still could buy that original product.

As yes, the mysterious pilot 'uber-protein.' That 2-part mix is literally the stuff of legend and wild rumored speculation. I've heard many a quirky theory and an exuberant anecdote about that blend...
    It seems these poets have nothing up their ample sleeves...

[url]www.AvantLabs.com[/url]

[email]chris@avantlabs.com[/email]

juanca is just really nice. (+1000) juanca is just really nice. (+1000) juanca is just really nice. (+1000) juanca is just really nice. (+1000) juanca is just really nice. (+1000) juanca is just really nice. (+1000) juanca is just really nice. (+1000) juanca is just really nice. (+1000) juanca is just really nice. (+1000) juanca is just really nice. (+1000) juanca is just really nice. (+1000)

Wink

i remember those protein pancakes,we sold em at the supp store i used to work at. now, the protein pasta,LOL, that i wouldve like to have seen myself.

but yea,i think met rx has gone way way down, remember that fiasco with the whole red box/original box? they supposedly were giving there MRP just a "new look", but they didnt tell anyone that the formula changed,they added some crap sweetners, then when they saw sales drop, they went back to the "original white box" , funny stuff.

remember mass action?-it was pretty good.
    remember that extreme H20 product? god that was so long ago, i dont remember the formula, but it was an endurance product, it has some crazy shiat in it,but it worked.

From the old BB.comBoards DRACOMACHINE's Avatar
    DRACOMACHINE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DRACOMACHINE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DRACOMACHINE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DRACOMACHINE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DRACOMACHINE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DRACOMACHINE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DRACOMACHINE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DRACOMACHINE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DRACOMACHINE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DRACOMACHINE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DRACOMACHINE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I normaly use nothing but Met-RX MRP's when I cut up, They always get the job done. However since just before Christmas, I had bought out all the expiring products at the local GNC, and have been living off Nitrotech RTD's (1$ a four Pack)and GNC PM PRo(1.50$ for a big jug), and some ISO PUre RTD's for .38 cents each. I bought out the store. So I didn't get my Met-rx yet, but will be buying them here shortly.

They changed their formula two years ago, and it sucked. Then they changed it back again due to complaints. But as far as MRP's go-Comparing the top selling brands Myoplex-Met-Rx-Mesotech-Twinlab I like Met-Rx flavor (Chocolate) the best.

jedibus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jedibus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jedibus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jedibus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jedibus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jedibus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jedibus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jedibus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jedibus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jedibus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jedibus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    they used to sell protein pasta and protein pancakes. that stuff was expensive but damn good!!
    They made a Met-Rx Pizza too. I think it had like, 75 grams of protein. Those were good.

My heart pumps ETHER CHUCK DIESEL's Avatar
    CHUCK DIESEL is just really nice. (+1000) CHUCK DIESEL is just really nice. (+1000) CHUCK DIESEL is just really nice. (+1000) CHUCK DIESEL is just really nice. (+1000) CHUCK DIESEL is just really nice. (+1000) CHUCK DIESEL is just really nice. (+1000) CHUCK DIESEL is just really nice. (+1000) CHUCK DIESEL is just really nice. (+1000) CHUCK DIESEL is just really nice. (+1000) CHUCK DIESEL is just really nice. (+1000) CHUCK DIESEL is just really nice. (+1000)
    Good company, from the twinlab, sportspharma era. Anabolic drive series was the best, the company has been sold about 3 times with each sale pulling them away from being more and more "cutting edge". Was sold around 2000 to the company that owns or use to own GNC that I cannot think of the name right now. They also own pokiemon everything. Invented the thick milk shake protein packs, then EAS came out with Myoplex and crushed Met-Rx (Jeff Everson and Bill Phillips were over at Met-Rx when they were it).

Jen_Ess has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jen_Ess has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jen_Ess has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jen_Ess has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jen_Ess has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jen_Ess has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jen_Ess has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jen_Ess has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jen_Ess has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jen_Ess has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jen_Ess has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Maximize
    I eat 1-2 of those chocolate chip cookie dough bars a day because I love them so much. I actually crave them throughout the day. I never actually realized that they were high in sugar. I guess thats something I should take into consideration now before I start buying them by the case.

CrazyTall has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CrazyTall has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CrazyTall has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CrazyTall has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CrazyTall has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CrazyTall has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CrazyTall has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CrazyTall has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CrazyTall has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CrazyTall has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CrazyTall has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I used to love eating the chocolate Mrp's like pudding.

billycarp is on a distinguished road. (+10) billycarp is on a distinguished road. (+10) billycarp is on a distinguished road. (+10) billycarp is on a distinguished road. (+10) billycarp is on a distinguished road. (+10) billycarp is on a distinguished road. (+10) billycarp is on a distinguished road. (+10) billycarp is on a distinguished road. (+10) billycarp is on a distinguished road. (+10) billycarp is on a distinguished road. (+10) billycarp is on a distinguished road. (+10)

MET-Rx was sold to Rexall Sundown and then almost immediately Rexall was purchased by Royal Numico. Since then Royal Numico has sold MET-Rx to Nature's Bounty.

I worked for MET-Rx for many years and it was then that I met Pat. I can still remember the meeting actually. Gave us the first batch or Nordiol if I remember correctly.

And, yes Scott is sick and I am not going to get into it here. But, I hope that everyone realizes what a great mind he is -- and certainly will be in the future.

My heart pumps ETHER CHUCK DIESEL's Avatar
    CHUCK DIESEL is just really nice. (+1000) CHUCK DIESEL is just really nice. (+1000) CHUCK DIESEL is just really nice. (+1000) CHUCK DIESEL is just really nice. (+1000) CHUCK DIESEL is just really nice. (+1000) CHUCK DIESEL is just really nice. (+1000) CHUCK DIESEL is just really nice. (+1000) CHUCK DIESEL is just really nice. (+1000) CHUCK DIESEL is just really nice. (+1000) CHUCK DIESEL is just really nice. (+1000) CHUCK DIESEL is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by billycarp
    MET-Rx was sold to Rexall Sundown and then almost immediately Rexall was purchased by Royal Numico. Since then Royal Numico has sold MET-Rx to Nature's Bounty.
    That’s it Rexall Sundown was the company that owns or owned GNC and pokimon, after they moved from Florida to California the market changes and their line changed. Not for the worse but for the not as popular. They were however the first company to get the directions for creatine right as 1 tsp. of creatine is 2.5g not 5g like everyone was putting on their labels in the 90's.

One thing I liked about Met-Rx is if they sold a product with an ingredient that was later proven to be "snake oil" they stopped selling it.

Best product in the history of MetRx to me was the vanilla bars that were chewey and the Cr10.

Originally Posted by billycarp

I worked for MET-Rx for many years and it was then that I met Pat. I can still remember the meeting actually. Gave us the first batch or Nordiol if I remember correctly.

And, yes Scott is sick and I am not going to get into it here. But, I hope that everyone realizes what a great mind he is -- and certainly will be in the future.
    Thanks for the ownership info. I didn't know Met-Rx had changed hands once more. I see the white box product is available again. That's a good thing.

Hope the best for Dr. Connelly. He was a big part of the force that turned the supplement industry around.

billycarp is on a distinguished road. (+10) billycarp is on a distinguished road. (+10) billycarp is on a distinguished road. (+10) billycarp is on a distinguished road. (+10) billycarp is on a distinguished road. (+10) billycarp is on a distinguished road. (+10) billycarp is on a distinguished road. (+10) billycarp is on a distinguished road. (+10) billycarp is on a distinguished road. (+10) billycarp is on a distinguished road. (+10) billycarp is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I understand and wish him the best. I saw Scott Connelly once, in 1994, at his gym in Costa Mesa. He looked great and was training with brutal intensity -- Arthur Jones style! The gym is named Club Met-Rx. I wonder if Connelly still owns it.
    I trained with Scott almost daily for many years -- and you are correct -- he trained very hard. I put on about 20-25 pound during the time due to the fact that I just tried to use the weights that he used. Plus, having unlimited access to MET-Rx helped a lot as well.

I am not sure about wether or not he still owns Club MET-Rx -- but I am assuming he does. It is a great gym with great equipment.

I have trained with Pat there as well and I can let you know that he is a strong MFer as well.

RippedUp is a name known to all. (+5000) RippedUp is a name known to all. (+5000) RippedUp is a name known to all. (+5000) RippedUp is a name known to all. (+5000) RippedUp is a name known to all. (+5000) RippedUp is a name known to all. (+5000) RippedUp is a name known to all. (+5000) RippedUp is a name known to all. (+5000) RippedUp is a name known to all. (+5000) RippedUp is a name known to all. (+5000) RippedUp is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Cool username!
    "Strive for perfection,
    Nothing less"

MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000) MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000) MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000) MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000) MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000) MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000) MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000) MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000) MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000) MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000) MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Great posts guys!
    Matt Weik, BS, CSCS, CPT, CSN
    "The King of Content"
    www.MattWeik.com

Hero. Psycho. Insomniac. Skigazzi's Avatar
    Skigazzi is a name known to all. (+5000) Skigazzi is a name known to all. (+5000) Skigazzi is a name known to all. (+5000) Skigazzi is a name known to all. (+5000) Skigazzi is a name known to all. (+5000) Skigazzi is a name known to all. (+5000) Skigazzi is a name known to all. (+5000) Skigazzi is a name known to all. (+5000) Skigazzi is a name known to all. (+5000) Skigazzi is a name known to all. (+5000) Skigazzi is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by MCWTRAINER
    Great posts guys!
    DUDE!!! IMHO, these pointless bumps are getting old....I know you are doing your job, BUT, no other company reps are digging up crusty old threads.
    The Dark Knight...Rises.

MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000) MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000) MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000) MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000) MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000) MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000) MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000) MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000) MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000) MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000) MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Skigazzi
    DUDE!!! IMHO, these pointless bumps are getting old....I know you are doing your job, BUT, no other company reps are digging up crusty old threads.
    People don't know what is going on with MET-Rx products because they don't advertise like the other companies, so I am going back and looking for questions that can be answered. I just found this thread that targeted MET-Rx as a group. And I wouldn't call them crusty, they are showing that their products work even though no one on here is really talking about them. Sorry if this is frustrating you but this is what MET-Rx has asked me to do, answer questions about MET-Rx, you can simply not read them if they disturb you that much...
    Matt Weik, BS, CSCS, CPT, CSN
    "The King of Content"
    www.MattWeik.com