Strongman Mikey has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Strongman Mikey has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Strongman Mikey has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Strongman Mikey has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Strongman Mikey has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Strongman Mikey has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Strongman Mikey has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Strongman Mikey has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Strongman Mikey has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Strongman Mikey has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Strongman Mikey has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Cool I just got the wood cut for boards how do I put them together?

With duckt tape?
    height-5'4
    weight-162 (October 22/2005 at weigh in for first comp)
    current weight(April 29/2006)-202

accomplishments:
    1st place in the Junior Men's category at the Western Ontario Championships (October 22/2005)
    p.b.raw Bench:315*10
    p.b.raw Squat:515 max
    p.b.raw Deadlift:545
    p.b.dumbbell shoulder press-130s*4
    p.b.leg press-1475*8

goals to be met by end of June 2006:
    #1.Win the Junior Men's category at the Ontario Championships (June 17/2006)

John Promise has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John Promise has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John Promise has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John Promise has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John Promise has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John Promise has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John Promise has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John Promise has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John Promise has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John Promise has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John Promise has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    yeah...worked for me.
    I'm #12 in Y2J's "club"...and I'm scared.

This week on The Buff and the Beautiful: Colleen comes up with a new scheme to win over Carlos. But first she has to gain the trust of her captor.
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=158857

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08DBSVPQ4

Strongman Mikey has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Strongman Mikey has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Strongman Mikey has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Strongman Mikey has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Strongman Mikey has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Strongman Mikey has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Strongman Mikey has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Strongman Mikey has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Strongman Mikey has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Strongman Mikey has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Strongman Mikey has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    thank you
    height-5'4

accomplishments:
    1st place in the Junior Men's category at the Western Ontario Championships (October 22/2005)
    p.b.leg press-1475*8

Porky will become famous soon enough. (+50) Porky will become famous soon enough. (+50) Porky will become famous soon enough. (+50) Porky will become famous soon enough. (+50) Porky will become famous soon enough. (+50) Porky will become famous soon enough. (+50) Porky will become famous soon enough. (+50) Porky will become famous soon enough. (+50) Porky will become famous soon enough. (+50) Porky will become famous soon enough. (+50) Porky will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    at first i screwed mine together. but then i decided to glue them together. then screw them

those babies aint comin apart =)

i realize i went overboard but it bugged me when the boards would wobble a bit. when i twisted em with hand

Jay J is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jay J is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jay J is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jay J is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jay J is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jay J is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jay J is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jay J is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jay J is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jay J is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jay J is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I went to Lowes & got some heavy duty velcro strips. I can seperate them now from 5 boards to 4 boards to 3, etc. Hope this helps.

BRADP2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BRADP2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BRADP2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BRADP2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BRADP2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BRADP2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BRADP2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BRADP2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BRADP2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BRADP2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BRADP2 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Im far too lazy for that woodshop ****. I just measure textbooks, then put them under my shirt and whabam

shag is a jewel in the rough. (+500) shag is a jewel in the rough. (+500) shag is a jewel in the rough. (+500) shag is a jewel in the rough. (+500) shag is a jewel in the rough. (+500) shag is a jewel in the rough. (+500) shag is a jewel in the rough. (+500) shag is a jewel in the rough. (+500) shag is a jewel in the rough. (+500) shag is a jewel in the rough. (+500) shag is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Ducktape would work, but after a while it might show some wear and start to get that stick goop all over you and whatever clothes your wearing. That velcro idea was excellent i enver thought of that. I would use nails/screws or glue or velcro if you can get your hands on it that sounds like an excellent way.
    ***Los Angeles MISC Crew***

Registered User PhilosopherKing's Avatar
    PhilosopherKing has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Could someone tell me what the standard measurements are for the boards?

BRADP2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BRADP2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BRADP2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BRADP2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BRADP2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BRADP2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BRADP2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BRADP2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BRADP2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BRADP2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BRADP2 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    It really doesnt matter, just as long as its at the height where your working a weak spot. I do 1.5 inches= I board

twista has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) twista has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) twista has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) twista has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) twista has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) twista has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) twista has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) twista has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) twista has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) twista has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) twista has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Jay J
    I went to Lowes & got some heavy duty velcro strips. I can seperate them now from 5 boards to 4 boards to 3, etc. Hope this helps.
    nice, good idea.
    powerlifter/strongman

"I ask you lord why you enlightened me,
    Without the enlightment of all my foes,
    He said cuz I set myself on a quest for truth,
    And he was there to quench my thirst,
    But I am still thirsty..."

glk19 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) glk19 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) glk19 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) glk19 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) glk19 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) glk19 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) glk19 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) glk19 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) glk19 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) glk19 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) glk19 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    sorry guys, i know nothing about powerlifting. what do the boards help you with?

They help with various sticking points on the bench press.
    height-5'4

accomplishments:
    p.b.leg press-1475*8

Real Deal Strength & Con. Cricket_Fire's Avatar
    Cricket_Fire will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cricket_Fire will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cricket_Fire will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cricket_Fire will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cricket_Fire will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cricket_Fire will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cricket_Fire will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cricket_Fire will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cricket_Fire will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cricket_Fire will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cricket_Fire will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Never really understood how they worked/what they were....

are they just like, wooden boards you stick under/on your shirt/chest?

Thanks.

sculli is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sculli is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sculli is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sculli is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sculli is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sculli is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sculli is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sculli is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sculli is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sculli is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sculli is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by Strongman Mikey
    With duckt tape?
    That's what I'm planning to use when I make mine.

sculli is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sculli is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sculli is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sculli is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sculli is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sculli is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sculli is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sculli is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sculli is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sculli is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sculli is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Jay J
    hey that might be the best idea yet

shag is a jewel in the rough. (+500) shag is a jewel in the rough. (+500) shag is a jewel in the rough. (+500) shag is a jewel in the rough. (+500) shag is a jewel in the rough. (+500) shag is a jewel in the rough. (+500) shag is a jewel in the rough. (+500) shag is a jewel in the rough. (+500) shag is a jewel in the rough. (+500) shag is a jewel in the rough. (+500) shag is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Cricket_Fire

Thanks.

When benching you use a different # of boards and have someone hold them on your chest. Then you just bench like you would, but only till the bar hits the boards. Works all parts of the bench.
    ***Los Angeles MISC Crew***

Originally Posted by Cricket_Fire

Thanks.
    look in the stickies or do a search I'm sure it's been explained before quite detailed.

eggy_wont_grow is just really nice. (+1000) eggy_wont_grow is just really nice. (+1000) eggy_wont_grow is just really nice. (+1000) eggy_wont_grow is just really nice. (+1000) eggy_wont_grow is just really nice. (+1000) eggy_wont_grow is just really nice. (+1000) eggy_wont_grow is just really nice. (+1000) eggy_wont_grow is just really nice. (+1000) eggy_wont_grow is just really nice. (+1000) eggy_wont_grow is just really nice. (+1000) eggy_wont_grow is just really nice. (+1000)
    i use a cardboard box lol. its small and just the right size, and fairly durable.

got a box?
    got ____?