biznutz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) biznutz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) biznutz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) biznutz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) biznutz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) biznutz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) biznutz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) biznutz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) biznutz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) biznutz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) biznutz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

i just cant lose it

im 5'8'' 190lbs and i wanna lose about 20lbs. ive tried losing the weight plenty of times but every time i just end up giving up cause i dont see results. so im pretty sure im doing something wrong. i was hoping you guys could help me out and tell me what i need to do to lose weight. what kind of cardio? how many times and for how long? what supplements would help? just anything that will help guide me to my goal.

biznutz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) biznutz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) biznutz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) biznutz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) biznutz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) biznutz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) biznutz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) biznutz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) biznutz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) biznutz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) biznutz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    bump!!

CR Racer is on a distinguished road. (+10) CR Racer is on a distinguished road. (+10) CR Racer is on a distinguished road. (+10) CR Racer is on a distinguished road. (+10) CR Racer is on a distinguished road. (+10) CR Racer is on a distinguished road. (+10) CR Racer is on a distinguished road. (+10) CR Racer is on a distinguished road. (+10) CR Racer is on a distinguished road. (+10) CR Racer is on a distinguished road. (+10) CR Racer is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    i do HIIT cardio 3 times a week for 35 mintues, it hella hard but hey man if you wanna lose it you gotta work your ass off. IMO whey helps me, becuase i am able to consume higher protein, which helps build muscle, which ups your metobolism which burns more fat. plus i've bulked up alot lately,
    started a fat ass, lost 50 pounds now i'm bulking the f*** up

*-*Brothers Of Iron*-*

chig007 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    To loose fat you will have to work hard. Firstly, you should clean up your diet, everything is in the stickies to tell you how many calories you should be eating. I personally do a 40/40/20 split for my calories. Diet is the most important aspect of a healthy life and loosing fat. Next, you want to incorportate some form of cardio and weight ligting. I am currently doing 30 mins of fasted cardio in the morning and 30 more in the evening. Every other day I am doing a full body workout as well with free weights. On the day I do weights I do my cardio after lifting and no cardio in the mornings. Once you have your exercise down, you can look to take fish oil, daily multivitamin, green tea. And if you want look into the ECA stack, I just do the EC.

Remember that it will take a few weeks of strict eating and exercising to see results. Take weekly pictures and body measurements. Also weigh yourself weekly. If you loose like 7 pounds in the first week some of it will be water weight. And if you follow the diet, exercise, and supplementation and in those order daily, you will loose fat. No if, or buts, you just have to put in the time.

Cheers

norxcal will become famous soon enough. (+50) norxcal will become famous soon enough. (+50) norxcal will become famous soon enough. (+50) norxcal will become famous soon enough. (+50) norxcal will become famous soon enough. (+50) norxcal will become famous soon enough. (+50) norxcal will become famous soon enough. (+50) norxcal will become famous soon enough. (+50) norxcal will become famous soon enough. (+50) norxcal will become famous soon enough. (+50) norxcal will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Have you read the abs diet book? It's pretty informative on what to eat and what not to eat and why. If you read the book, make a diet with good macros based on the foods in the book you will lose fat.

What's your bodytype?

Originally Posted by CR Racer View Post
    i do HIIT cardio 3 times a week for 35 mintues, it hella hard but hey man if you wanna lose it you gotta work your ass off. IMO whey helps me, becuase i am able to consume higher protein, which helps build muscle, which ups your metobolism which burns more fat. plus i've bulked up alot lately,
    i hear hitt is the best for losing weight. so do you mean do about 35 min in total in a week?

Originally Posted by norxcal View Post
    Have you read the abs diet book? It's pretty informative on what to eat and what not to eat and why. If you read the book, make a diet with good macros based on the foods in the book you will lose fat.

What's your bodytype?
    im a mesomorph. i use to work out so i have some muscle on me

norxcal will become famous soon enough. (+50) norxcal will become famous soon enough. (+50) norxcal will become famous soon enough. (+50) norxcal will become famous soon enough. (+50) norxcal will become famous soon enough. (+50) norxcal will become famous soon enough. (+50) norxcal will become famous soon enough. (+50) norxcal will become famous soon enough. (+50) norxcal will become famous soon enough. (+50) norxcal will become famous soon enough. (+50) norxcal will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by biznutz View Post
    im a mesomorph. i use to work out so i have some muscle on me
    i would kill to be a mesomorph!

What are your stats and what does your diet look like?

Originally Posted by norxcal View Post
    i would kill to be a mesomorph!

What are your stats and what does your diet look like?
    im out of shape now and dont really know my stats. i rarely eat junk food. for
    breakfast:3 whole eggs w/ orange juice
    lunch: turkey sandwich(wheat bread) w/ lemonade
    dinner: fish & veggies w/ lemonade

im out of shape now and dont really know my stats. i rarely eat junk food. for
    breakfast:3 whole eggs w/ orange juice
    lunch: turkey sandwich(wheat bread) w/ lemonade
    dinner: fish & veggies w/ lemonade
    work on boosting your metabolism, you can do this by eating more protein, eating smaller meals, and weight training.

how much cardio should i be doing?

robdog913 is on a distinguished road. (+10) robdog913 is on a distinguished road. (+10) robdog913 is on a distinguished road. (+10) robdog913 is on a distinguished road. (+10) robdog913 is on a distinguished road. (+10) robdog913 is on a distinguished road. (+10) robdog913 is on a distinguished road. (+10) robdog913 is on a distinguished road. (+10) robdog913 is on a distinguished road. (+10) robdog913 is on a distinguished road. (+10) robdog913 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    dude i do cardio twice a day at 30 mins each. Keep your calories down and most of them from protien.

Also i take ec stack.
    www.ca-mustangs.com

I've been doing 3 x 45 minutes and lifting HST for 3 other days (one day off) weeks and seriously it's like the fat is just melting off and I'm an endo so a similar program may help you .

If you (or anyone) does take this program on realize that this program is very taxing on the body and a week off for every week is probably a good idea to avoid overtraining.