Bodybuilding.com Information Motivation Supplementation
in:

The World’s #1 Bodybuilding And Fitness Forum - Save Up To 50% Off Retail Prices In Our Bodybuilding.com Store!

lilballa is on a distinguished road. (+10)

How much money does a body piercer make a year?

Anybody know?

Stats: 6'0", 225 lbs
    BodyPoints: 37736
    johnsbod has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) johnsbod has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) johnsbod has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) johnsbod has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) johnsbod has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) johnsbod has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) johnsbod has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) johnsbod has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) johnsbod has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) johnsbod has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) johnsbod has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit johnsbod's BodySpace

Talking

$29,136.92

Originally Posted by johnsbod
    $29,136.92
    Is that for real?

Also does anybody know ways, or places online, to help your drawing skills. I'd like to have the possibility of being a tattoo artist or body piercer in case my other plans dont work out, or if I juss have a change of mind.

BodyPoints: 181
    coolpoint has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) coolpoint has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) coolpoint has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) coolpoint has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) coolpoint has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) coolpoint has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) coolpoint has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) coolpoint has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) coolpoint has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) coolpoint has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) coolpoint has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Visit coolpoint's BodySpace
    most likely a killings.

LaCienega will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by lilballa
    Anybody know?
    enough to eat out of the finest garbage cans in the city. go to college.

Originally Posted by LaCienega
    enough to eat out of the finest garbage cans in the city. go to college.
    I am going to college but incase I don't make it doing what I want, I want something to fall back on. But that is totally untrue what you just said.

My dad is a preacher :thumbsdown: and he makes about 24,000 a year and my mom makes about 35,000 and we're in no way poor.

Stats: 5'8", 160 lbs
    BodyPoints: 5101
    Kupid has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Kupid has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Kupid has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Kupid has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Kupid has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Kupid has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Kupid has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Kupid has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Kupid has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Kupid has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Kupid has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit Kupid's BodySpace
    I am going to college but incase I don't make it doing what I want, I want something to fall back on. But that is totally untrue what you just said.

My dad is a preacher :thumbsdown: and he makes about 24,000 a year and my mom makes about 35,000 and we're in no way poor.
    What are you going to college for?

24k+35k= what YOU want to be making after college.
    ★ Cancer Survivor Crew ★

Originally Posted by xiled
    What are you going to college for?

24k+35k= what YOU want to be making after college.
    I dunno yet, the two things I'm most interested in right now is a firefighter or something with law.

The reason for firefighter, I love jobs that make you physically work. Where I live right now, this job would suck, but I'm moving to a whole different state when I go to college and I'm going to the city, so this job would pay good and everything.

The reason for law, well duh, who wouldn't want this job. Everything I've heard bout the pay is awesome.

And if these don't work out, I could fall back on body piercing. My girls sister is a tattoo artist in a big city and she's rich, so I guess the pay between the two jobs differ greatly.

EDIT: Oh and, I plan on getting a few piercings and quite a few tattoos myself. I plan on getting a lot on my back, some on my chest and belly, and atleast one sleeve to my elbow and my other arm have quite a few tattoos. No I'm not a freak or anything, I am religious also so I'm not gothic or anything like that, I juss like tattoos and piercings and I wanna express myself freely. (piercings I want are: nipples, left ear, and one eyebrow) Since these would be covered if I did something to do with law, would these affect my chances of that kinda job?
    Last edited by lilballa; 01-22-2005 at 11:14 AM.

WHITE MAN IS THE DEVIL blood vs. water's Avatar
    Stats: 5'9", 210 lbs
    BodyPoints: 14255
    blood vs. water has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) blood vs. water has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) blood vs. water has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) blood vs. water has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) blood vs. water has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) blood vs. water has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) blood vs. water has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) blood vs. water has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) blood vs. water has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) blood vs. water has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) blood vs. water has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit blood vs. water's BodySpace
    Anybody know?
    it would all depend on how many customers you have and how much you charge. i paid $30 for my tongue and $30 for my labret. jewelry and sanitary supplies shouldnt be expensive if you buy it in a bulk amount. but also think about the price of your shop and utilities. if you have a bad location or no experience, not many people are going to have you pierce them. i would love to open up a tattoo shop but i cant draw figures for ****, only letters (from years of graffiti). but i have no problems sticking needles through people, branding people and cutting there flesh.
    Pass me the gun for man's extinction
    I piss in the fountains of youth you drink from
    My stomach's got young dead orphans in it
    I eat from trashcans at abortion clinics

blood vs. water has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) blood vs. water has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) blood vs. water has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) blood vs. water has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) blood vs. water has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) blood vs. water has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) blood vs. water has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) blood vs. water has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) blood vs. water has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) blood vs. water has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) blood vs. water has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    EDIT: Oh and, I plan on getting a few piercings and quite a few tattoos myself. I plan on getting a lot on my back, some on my chest and belly, and atleast one sleeve to my elbow and my other arm have quite a few tattoos. No I'm not a freak or anything, I am religious also so I'm not gothic or anything like that, I juss like tattoos and piercings and I wanna express myself freely. (piercings I want are: nipples, left ear, and one eyebrow) Since these would be covered if I did something to do with law, would these affect my chances of that kinda job?
    right now i have two tattoos. one on my leg and one on my back from shoulder to shoulder. i have my tongue pierced since i was 15 and i just recently had my labret pierced. i work an office job and deal with customers. i have been there for 4 years so far. before getting my labret pierced, i got the approval from a senior VP in my facility. he said go for it. BUT, they know me and they know the work i do and the customers know me. i DO think having piercings on a job interview would deter their opinion of you.unfortunately, most people still judge a book by the cover and not by the contents inside. na mean.

Chewbacca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Chewbacca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Chewbacca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Chewbacca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Chewbacca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Chewbacca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Chewbacca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Chewbacca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Chewbacca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Chewbacca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Chewbacca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Is that for real?

Also does anybody know ways, or places online, to help your drawing skills. I'd like to have the possibility of being a tattoo artist or body piercer in case my other plans dont work out, or if I juss have a change of mind.
    The only thing that can improve your drawing skills is practice... It really can't be taught... Your either born artistic or you ain't & all you can do is practice & improve on what you are all ready given.
    The best way to gain experience is to ask around local Tattooist's if they willing to take on an apprentice. If you have any luck finding an apprenticeship then just be patient & watch closely what is being done & ask lots of questions.
    With regards to body-piercing, I think it is required that you take a course at college to learn all the correct ways to pierce the skin without causing great damage. The qualification is required because you will be penetrating a lot deeper than with a tattoo gun & you run a far higher risk of causing serious damage. If your ever in a piercing parlour you should check the walls for college certificates.
    And yes, a reputable Tattooist can earn a lot of money & has the benefits of being able to run his own business.

Hope this helps mate.
    It aint easy trying to cut up when your a Wookie

Ghostrider has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ghostrider has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ghostrider has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ghostrider has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ghostrider has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ghostrider has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ghostrider has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ghostrider has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ghostrider has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ghostrider has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ghostrider has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Who cares? They have to pierce guy's nutsacks, not the best proffession IMO.

Chewbacca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Chewbacca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Chewbacca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Chewbacca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Chewbacca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Chewbacca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Chewbacca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Chewbacca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Chewbacca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Chewbacca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Chewbacca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Ghostrider
    Yeah but you also get to pierce lady's fanjita's if you wanna look at it like that.
    It aint easy trying to cut up when your a Wookie

Ghostrider has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ghostrider has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ghostrider has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ghostrider has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ghostrider has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ghostrider has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ghostrider has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ghostrider has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ghostrider has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ghostrider has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ghostrider has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Yeah, but touching a nutsack every day isn't worth it.

BodyPoints: 6378
    Mr Beer has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Mr Beer has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Mr Beer has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Mr Beer has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Mr Beer has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Mr Beer has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Mr Beer has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Mr Beer has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Mr Beer has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Mr Beer has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Mr Beer has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit Mr Beer's BodySpace
    If your tattoos can't be seen, that obviously makes no difference to your job prospects. Bear in mind that a tattoo under a white shirt will be noticeable. I'm not sure about an earring, but my guess is that an eyebrow ring will definitely not be appreciated in most, if not all, law firms. You have to remember that these are conservative companies, it's not software development.
    There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old's life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged.
    One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world.
    The other, of course, involves orcs.
    -John Rogers

Al Shades: "I am vastly more experienced than Mr. Beer at hookers and gay hook-ups"

Originally Posted by Ghostrider
    yeah and some of them also have to remove flesh, brand people, and do dermabrasion scarifications as well as other scarification methods. its a different way of modifying ones body. you need the stomach for it.