DanHolm17 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

What are some high fat, high calorie, low carb foods?

I've having a hard time getting to 1900 calories a day on my cut...the keto diet fills me up so much. Anyways, I need a low carb, high fat, high cal food. You know of any?

Metabolism>Speed of Light xl Achilles lx's Avatar
    xl Achilles lx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xl Achilles lx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xl Achilles lx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xl Achilles lx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xl Achilles lx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xl Achilles lx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xl Achilles lx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xl Achilles lx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xl Achilles lx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xl Achilles lx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xl Achilles lx is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by DanHolm17 View Post
    I've having a hard time getting to 1900 calories a day on my cut...the keto diet fills me up so much. Anyways, I need a low carb, high fat, high cal food. You know of any?
    Any kind of oil, such as canola, olive, ect.
    Peanut Butter
    Nuts
    Steak/ground beef
    Salmon

Really isn't that hard to find high fat foods, high cal foods to be honest lol.

Aindreas is just really nice. (+1000) Aindreas is just really nice. (+1000) Aindreas is just really nice. (+1000) Aindreas is just really nice. (+1000) Aindreas is just really nice. (+1000) Aindreas is just really nice. (+1000) Aindreas is just really nice. (+1000) Aindreas is just really nice. (+1000) Aindreas is just really nice. (+1000) Aindreas is just really nice. (+1000) Aindreas is just really nice. (+1000)
    16 oz. of prime rib with the fat on it. Spread it over the course of the day, and you're done. Don't tell me you can't eat that in a day.

The Solution has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    ur pretty much going to be living on good fats such as peanut butter, healthy oils, fatty fish, steaks, almonds / nuts

also on a cut make sure ur sticking with a good amnt of veggies and fruits ( fiber foods) and consuming a good amount of water

Richie_Awesome is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Richie_Awesome is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Richie_Awesome is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Richie_Awesome is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Richie_Awesome is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Richie_Awesome is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Richie_Awesome is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Richie_Awesome is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Richie_Awesome is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Richie_Awesome is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Richie_Awesome is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Peanut butter, eggs, any type of oils, cheese, cottage cheese(I believe), peanuts, most fatty fish.
    If life gives you AIDS, make lemonAIDS

ISSA Certified CFT