Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    instigator has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) instigator has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) instigator has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by Numbers
    "Mines bigger"
    You win. :P
    -j

Internet Tough Guy MrDreamWeaver's Avatar
    MrDreamWeaver will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrDreamWeaver will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrDreamWeaver will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrDreamWeaver will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrDreamWeaver will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrDreamWeaver will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrDreamWeaver will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrDreamWeaver will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrDreamWeaver will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrDreamWeaver will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrDreamWeaver will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    "lol"
    Post of the year:
    Originally Posted by D-Guy
    I have a guy at my gym that likes to take a 30-60 minute nap before he works out. He grabs a padded matt from the ab area and rolls it up and just falls asleep in the corner of the gym. It's really funny to see.

Post of the year2:
    Originally Posted by X tupac X
    I CALLED bodybuilding.com to ask them to remove a post I had made earlier...

indentured servant velikimajmun's Avatar
    velikimajmun is a jewel in the rough. (+500) velikimajmun is a jewel in the rough. (+500) velikimajmun is a jewel in the rough. (+500) velikimajmun is a jewel in the rough. (+500) velikimajmun is a jewel in the rough. (+500) velikimajmun is a jewel in the rough. (+500) velikimajmun is a jewel in the rough. (+500) velikimajmun is a jewel in the rough. (+500) velikimajmun is a jewel in the rough. (+500) velikimajmun is a jewel in the rough. (+500) velikimajmun is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Dad, is that you?
    Avant Labs Rep

Sesalean the fat burning oil is now available

MrDreamWeaver will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrDreamWeaver will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrDreamWeaver will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrDreamWeaver will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrDreamWeaver will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrDreamWeaver will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrDreamWeaver will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrDreamWeaver will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrDreamWeaver will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrDreamWeaver will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrDreamWeaver will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by velikimajmun
    Dad, is that you?
    LOL!!!
    Post of the year:
    I have a guy at my gym that likes to take a 30-60 minute nap before he works out. He grabs a padded matt from the ab area and rolls it up and just falls asleep in the corner of the gym. It's really funny to see.

Post of the year2:

Mikeo is just really nice. (+1000) Mikeo is just really nice. (+1000) Mikeo is just really nice. (+1000) Mikeo is just really nice. (+1000) Mikeo is just really nice. (+1000) Mikeo is just really nice. (+1000) Mikeo is just really nice. (+1000) Mikeo is just really nice. (+1000) Mikeo is just really nice. (+1000) Mikeo is just really nice. (+1000) Mikeo is just really nice. (+1000)
    "sigh... not another one"

fkarcha has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fkarcha has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fkarcha has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fkarcha has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fkarcha has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fkarcha has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fkarcha has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fkarcha has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fkarcha has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Nothing, because I have the ultimate trump card; the fact that she has a mangle mess of flesh between her legs.
    Never doubt that an individual has ther power to turn left into right, pain into happiness, and cities into fire!

13laze has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 13laze has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 13laze has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 13laze has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 13laze has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 13laze has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 13laze has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 13laze has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 13laze has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 13laze has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 13laze has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    thats too big

************************* ************************* ************************* ************************* ************************* ************************* ********** ************************* ******* BuildUpNow's Avatar
    BuildUpNow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BuildUpNow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BuildUpNow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BuildUpNow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BuildUpNow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BuildUpNow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BuildUpNow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BuildUpNow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BuildUpNow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BuildUpNow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BuildUpNow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    " teehee, can u hold on, *brings dildo that is 12in* stick this in my poosy instead please"
    wait wut

Toph has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Toph has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Toph has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Toph has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Toph has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Toph has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Toph has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Toph has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Toph has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Toph has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Toph has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by joey_tgstk
    "The lube was a waste of money"
    LOL
    If you drink and post
    Your a Bloody Idiot

loveliftin05 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Talking

Originally Posted by MrDreamWeaver
    The worst thing a girl colud say when you pull down your pants is --

"oh my god its so cute"

...post yours
    or she could say " move a little closer I can't see"

trader869 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) trader869 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) trader869 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) trader869 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) trader869 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) trader869 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) trader869 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) trader869 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) trader869 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) trader869 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) trader869 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    how bout...." just remember baby, its not the size of the boat , its the motion in the ocean".....lol

"Why don't you use your thumb instead?"
    Post of the year:

Post of the year2:

Ian Villis(not real name) illwill3's Avatar
    illwill3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) illwill3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) illwill3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) illwill3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) illwill3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) illwill3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) illwill3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) illwill3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) illwill3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) illwill3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) illwill3 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    If it's dark and you stick it in...

Why are you using your pinky?

Nestle is a name known to all. (+5000) Nestle is a name known to all. (+5000) Nestle is a name known to all. (+5000) Nestle is a name known to all. (+5000) Nestle is a name known to all. (+5000) Nestle is a name known to all. (+5000) Nestle is a name known to all. (+5000) Nestle is a name known to all. (+5000) Nestle is a name known to all. (+5000) Nestle is a name known to all. (+5000) Nestle is a name known to all. (+5000)
    "I dont eat Vienna Sausages"
    Life is but a dream. Wake me when its over.

HitenMitsurugi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HitenMitsurugi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HitenMitsurugi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HitenMitsurugi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HitenMitsurugi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HitenMitsurugi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HitenMitsurugi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    awwwwww look at it
    Bah. Hum Bug

woofman81 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) woofman81 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) woofman81 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) woofman81 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) woofman81 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) woofman81 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) woofman81 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) woofman81 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) woofman81 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) woofman81 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) woofman81 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    These are all great guys, I havent laughed that hard in a long time.

(For guys that don't trim down there) "Do you have to spread your pubes to pee?"
    IFPA Natural Pro bodybuilder

Clive Jones has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Clive Jones has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Clive Jones has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Clive Jones has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Clive Jones has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Clive Jones has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Clive Jones has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Clive Jones has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Clive Jones has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Clive Jones has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Clive Jones has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I didn't know you inject steroids into it? WOW.

Way_2_Skinny! is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Way_2_Skinny! is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Way_2_Skinny! is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Way_2_Skinny! is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Way_2_Skinny! is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Way_2_Skinny! is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Way_2_Skinny! is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Way_2_Skinny! is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Way_2_Skinny! is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Way_2_Skinny! is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Way_2_Skinny! is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    no seriosly , wheres the camera
    Happiness depends upon ourselves - Aristotle

SteppenWolf has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    (NO SPECIFIC ORDER)
    1 - "I used to have one just like that"
    2 - "Let's play that i'm Lorena Bobbit"
    3 - "Herpes"
    4 - "Have u ever think of using an extension"
    5 - "You sure that it works?"
    6 - "Small,Tinny,Princess Sofia"
    7 - "STD"
    8 - "did your circuncision went wrong??"
    9 - "With this one i'm gonna reach the 500 mark"
    10 - "It's gonna be $300"

formula2fast has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) formula2fast has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) formula2fast has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) formula2fast has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) formula2fast has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) formula2fast has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) formula2fast has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) formula2fast has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) formula2fast has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) formula2fast has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) formula2fast has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    awwweeee, how cute... two belly buttons.

Max Powers has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    "Let me get my magnifying glass!"

montecarlo is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) montecarlo is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) montecarlo is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) montecarlo is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) montecarlo is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) montecarlo is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) montecarlo is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) montecarlo is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) montecarlo is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) montecarlo is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) montecarlo is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    "i have bigger pieces of corn in my ****"

JBDW has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JBDW has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JBDW has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JBDW has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JBDW has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JBDW has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JBDW has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JBDW has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JBDW has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JBDW has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JBDW has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Max Powers
    "Let me get my magnifying glass!"
    You registered just to post that?

RoAR has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RoAR has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RoAR has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RoAR has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RoAR has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RoAR has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RoAR has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    omg! you have a lump!
    You can do w/e you set your mind to doing.. beeeleedat

Tech_Zilla is just really nice. (+1000) Tech_Zilla is just really nice. (+1000) Tech_Zilla is just really nice. (+1000) Tech_Zilla is just really nice. (+1000) Tech_Zilla is just really nice. (+1000) Tech_Zilla is just really nice. (+1000) Tech_Zilla is just really nice. (+1000) Tech_Zilla is just really nice. (+1000) Tech_Zilla is just really nice. (+1000) Tech_Zilla is just really nice. (+1000) Tech_Zilla is just really nice. (+1000)
    "haha, your dad was right"

Guerra is on a distinguished road. (+10) Guerra is on a distinguished road. (+10) Guerra is on a distinguished road. (+10) Guerra is on a distinguished road. (+10) Guerra is on a distinguished road. (+10) Guerra is on a distinguished road. (+10) Guerra is on a distinguished road. (+10) Guerra is on a distinguished road. (+10) Guerra is on a distinguished road. (+10) Guerra is on a distinguished road. (+10) Guerra is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    (After u get going)
    "Will you STOP fingering me and f*ck me already!"

builtbeast has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) builtbeast has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) builtbeast has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) builtbeast has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) builtbeast has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) builtbeast has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) builtbeast has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) builtbeast has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) builtbeast has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) builtbeast has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) builtbeast has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    "why is there brown stuff on it?"

Rough has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rough has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rough has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rough has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rough has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rough has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rough has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rough has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rough has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rough has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rough has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    seriosly, where is your real dick?
    Nobody is perfect, I am NOBODY

BOMARKSF has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BOMARKSF has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BOMARKSF has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BOMARKSF has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Wink It was an Asian thing.....

I once picked up an Asian guy at my gym who was built like a brick ****house. He rolled down his shorts and I said. "****, can I at least get a little rice with that thing?" We laughed like hell. It was a joke. We screwed for like three hours after that and I came like thunder. It was great!

HyperStyle will become famous soon enough. (+50) HyperStyle will become famous soon enough. (+50) HyperStyle will become famous soon enough. (+50) HyperStyle will become famous soon enough. (+50) HyperStyle will become famous soon enough. (+50) HyperStyle will become famous soon enough. (+50) HyperStyle will become famous soon enough. (+50) HyperStyle will become famous soon enough. (+50) HyperStyle will become famous soon enough. (+50) HyperStyle will become famous soon enough. (+50) HyperStyle will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    "can you go get me a cucumber?"
    <(^_^)>