LaCienega has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

instant sugar free fat free pudding mix

mix this with protein powder and milk and splenda.. one of the best things i swear

youenjoymyself is on a distinguished road. (+10) youenjoymyself is on a distinguished road. (+10) youenjoymyself is on a distinguished road. (+10) youenjoymyself is on a distinguished road. (+10) youenjoymyself is on a distinguished road. (+10) youenjoymyself is on a distinguished road. (+10) youenjoymyself is on a distinguished road. (+10) youenjoymyself is on a distinguished road. (+10) youenjoymyself is on a distinguished road. (+10) youenjoymyself is on a distinguished road. (+10) youenjoymyself is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    it also turns cottage cheese into quite the dessert

Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Cool

Well it has maltodextrin it which is useless
    Official Champion Performance Forum Rep
    www.championperformance.com
    @teamchampion
    20%off all Champion products in November!

"Tough Times Don't Last, But Tough People Do"
    POPS 12-17-89
    "IN GOD WE TRUST"

Kurz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Kurz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Kurz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Kurz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Kurz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Kurz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Kurz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Kurz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Kurz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Kurz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Kurz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by Sixpack
    Well it has maltodextrin it which is useless
    THe maltod. is so minimal that unless you put down a dozen boxes, you're fine.........it's like the amount in a splenda pack or two.............tis why the sugar content is nil. Gly. Load broa, not Gly. Index!

GLB will become famous soon enough. (+50) GLB will become famous soon enough. (+50) GLB will become famous soon enough. (+50) GLB will become famous soon enough. (+50) GLB will become famous soon enough. (+50) GLB will become famous soon enough. (+50) GLB will become famous soon enough. (+50) GLB will become famous soon enough. (+50) GLB will become famous soon enough. (+50) GLB will become famous soon enough. (+50) GLB will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by LaCienega
    mix this with protein powder and milk and splenda.. one of the best things i swear
    Damn Skippy. I love to mix a couple scoops of whey protein, 3 cups of milk, and a couple of vanilla pudding mix. Tis da bomb !

Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Cool

IMO malto has 0 nutritional value avoid it, its just a filler

Originally Posted by Kurz
    THe maltod. is so minimal that unless you put down a dozen boxes, you're fine.........it's like the amount in a splenda pack or two.............tis why the sugar content is nil. Gly. Load broa, not Gly. Index!
    @teamchampion

POPS 12-17-89
    "IN GOD WE TRUST"

Kurz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Kurz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Kurz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Kurz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Kurz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Kurz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Kurz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Kurz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Kurz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Kurz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Kurz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    100% correct...just like davinchii syrps

Cool

Bro divinci does not have malto in it, your spelling is getting as bad as mine

100% correct...just like davinchii syrps
    @teamchampion

POPS 12-17-89
    "IN GOD WE TRUST"

Cause Im in the ofice man.........spelling? I just fly through it........

Anyways, that wasnt my point....my point is Davinchii has ZERO nutritional value..........sugar alcohols or not, it's still 0................

Well thats fine malto is a carbwithout any nutritional value though and actually has cals. Divinci at least taste great without any cals and does not have any carbs

Cause Im in the ofice man.........spelling? I just fly through it........

Anyways, that wasnt my point....my point is Davinchii has ZERO nutritional value..........sugar alcohols or not, it's still 0................
    @teamchampion

POPS 12-17-89
    "IN GOD WE TRUST"

uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    And yet you STILL cannot spell Davinci.......it is almost laughable......
    My place in here at bb.com is as a fitness enthusiast and recommendations do not represent medical advice. Please consult your examining physician for all medical concerns.

I'm not a "rep," and most "reps":
    1) are no more credentialed than you. 2) have no input and no understanding of their product formulations. 3) are merely paid in free product from the company they represent.

http://www.drivensports.co.uk/
    http://www.getds.com/

Originally Posted by uhockey
    And yet you STILL cannot spell Davinci.......it is almost laughable......
    you wuld think, after owning 50% of the company.............

wuld, would........

six - the cals are what 20 in the entire box? Who cares..........neither will have an effect on you......you chew gum? there you go, it has cals.........

Cool

[
    I could really give a rats how on my spelling sorry

QUOTE=uhockey]And yet you STILL cannot spell Davinci.......it is almost laughable......[/QUOTE]
    @teamchampion

POPS 12-17-89
    "IN GOD WE TRUST"

Sand has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sand has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    yeah i feel the same way about the cals. It has so little and tastes so good, who really cares if malto has no value? TASTE..thats its value. Its like natty popcorn and diet soda. Low-cal replacements for deserts are godly.

BluSilver has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BluSilver has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BluSilver has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BluSilver has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BluSilver has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BluSilver has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BluSilver has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BluSilver has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BluSilver has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BluSilver has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BluSilver has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Actually, they have quite a bit of malto, somewhere in the ballpark of 36g per box. Hey, Six, when are you gonna learn how to use the quote feature?
    On top of my game, and it don't stop til my hip don't hop anymore.

Prob never

Originally Posted by BluSilver
    Actually, they have quite a bit of malto, somewhere in the ballpark of 36g per box. Hey, Six, when are you gonna learn how to use the quote feature?
    @teamchampion

POPS 12-17-89
    "IN GOD WE TRUST"

Originally Posted by BluSilver
    this is complete bull****...............36g my ASS! The whole box has like 25 calories............

saw14 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) saw14 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) saw14 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) saw14 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) saw14 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) saw14 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) saw14 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) saw14 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) saw14 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) saw14 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) saw14 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    i just get back from class and there is all this animosity here on the forum. hey, why are we all fighting? lets all go out enjoy this great day that God gave us(if you do not believe in God/or follow another religion please insert your diety of preference). c'mon guys, lets all just get along.
    this signature was purchased by melon:

"incongruous penguin"

BluSilver has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BluSilver has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BluSilver has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BluSilver has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BluSilver has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BluSilver has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BluSilver has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BluSilver has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BluSilver has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BluSilver has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BluSilver has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    this is complete bull****...............36g my ASS! The whole box has like 25 calories............
    I have a box next to me right now. Maybe it's because I got the cheap crap at Save-a-lot. It's sugar-free/fat-free, but is filled with malto. The box is like 150 cals.

HOLY CRAP, Sixpack used the quote function correctly!!!!!!!! 8^0

Originally Posted by saw14
    i just get back from class and there is all this animosity here on the forum. hey, why are we all fighting? lets all go out enjoy this great day that God gave us(if you do not believe in God/or follow another religion please insert your diety of preference). c'mon guys, lets all just get along.
    lol I got no beef.

indentured servant velikimajmun's Avatar
    velikimajmun is a jewel in the rough. (+500) velikimajmun is a jewel in the rough. (+500) velikimajmun is a jewel in the rough. (+500) velikimajmun is a jewel in the rough. (+500) velikimajmun is a jewel in the rough. (+500) velikimajmun is a jewel in the rough. (+500) velikimajmun is a jewel in the rough. (+500) velikimajmun is a jewel in the rough. (+500) velikimajmun is a jewel in the rough. (+500) velikimajmun is a jewel in the rough. (+500) velikimajmun is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Jello brand pudding which I use on a daily basis has 6g or 8g per serving (depends on flavor) x 4 servings per box.

The Jello gelatin has only 40 cals per box
    Avant Labs Rep

Sesalean the fat burning oil is now available

uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by saw14
    No offense saw, you know we're cool, but I'm getting slightly tired of some of the posturing, ego masturbation, and bull**** in these forums. The self righteous hypocritial stuff needs to end. "blah blah blah I'd never use malto but I've tried (and have logs of) about 40 different supplement." "blah blah blah use the search feature, but I'll ask redundant (searchable) questions whenever I want." It's just getting old. When it comes down to it, all of this bodybuilding is about 3 things: genetics, dedication, and education. You can't do too much about the genetics and no one can give you dedication.

Education, however, is EVERYONE'S for the taking. I personally believe that a big part of education is knowing how to represent oneself in an intelligent manner and this includes punctuation, spelling, and literacy. It also includes presenting facts once in a while. A lot of people on these boards have built huge reputation (and I don't mean the little green bar) simply by posting opinion, supplement logs, and anecdotal evidence without ever brining much fact.

People like alan, Steve_W, xxghostxx, and many others bring the science along with the opinion. They educate while offering what works for them. Other people just gab incoherently about what works for them and for some reason others take it as gospel. It's horse**** considering these same people seemingly don't know jack outside of what worked for them.......even when their body comp never seems to change.
    My place in here at bb.com is as a fitness enthusiast and recommendations do not represent medical advice. Please consult your examining physician for all medical concerns.

I'm not a "rep," and most "reps":
    1) are no more credentialed than you. 2) have no input and no understanding of their product formulations. 3) are merely paid in free product from the company they represent.

http://www.drivensports.co.uk/
    http://www.getds.com/

Unhappy

Originally Posted by uhockey
    No offense saw, you know we're cool, but I'm getting slightly tired of some of the posturing, ego masturbation, and bull**** in these forums. The self righteous hypocritial stuff needs to end. "blah blah blah I'd never use malto but I've tried (and have logs of) about 40 different supplement." "blah blah blah use the search feature, but I'll ask redundant (searchable) questions whenever I want." It's just getting old. When it comes down to it, all of this bodybuilding is about 3 things: genetics, dedication, and education. You can't do too much about the genetics and no one can give you dedication.

Education, however, is EVERYONE'S for the taking. I personally believe that a big part of education is knowing how to represent oneself in an intelligent manner and this includes punctuation, spelling, and literacy. It also includes presenting facts once in a while. A lot of people on these boards have built huge reputation (and I don't mean the little green bar) simply by posting opinion, supplement logs, and anecdotal evidence without ever brining much fact.

People like alan, Steve_W, xxghostxx, and many others bring the science along with the opinion. They educate while offering what works for them. Other people just gab incoherently about what works for them and for some reason others take it as gospel. It's horse**** considering these same people seemingly don't know jack outside of what worked for them.......even when their body comp never seems to change.
    I must admit I'm guilty of this and apologize for my previous posts revealing it. Thanks for the insight, uHockey.