Page 3 of 132 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 103 ... LastLast
    biggulp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) biggulp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) biggulp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) biggulp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) biggulp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) biggulp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Static X - Push it
    i like to lift and eat.

TunaBoy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TunaBoy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TunaBoy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TunaBoy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TunaBoy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TunaBoy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TunaBoy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TunaBoy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TunaBoy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TunaBoy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TunaBoy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Definately:
    Metallica - No Leaf Clover

Get's me crazy pumped and ready to lift heavy.

UliqMadiq is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) UliqMadiq is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) UliqMadiq is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) UliqMadiq is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) UliqMadiq is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) UliqMadiq is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) UliqMadiq is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) UliqMadiq is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) UliqMadiq is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) UliqMadiq is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) UliqMadiq is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Thumbs up

I'm starting to feel the new-ish Ludacris song 'Get Back'... aggressive shouting is always good for the gym.

"GET BACK MOTHERF*CKER YOU DON'T KNOW ME LIKE THAT!!"
    "The mind is the limit. As long as the mind can envision the fact that you can do something, you can do it, as long as you really believe 100 percent." - Arnold Schwarzenegger

Used Registerer ? 1dayIWillBeBig's Avatar
    1dayIWillBeBig is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1dayIWillBeBig is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1dayIWillBeBig is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1dayIWillBeBig is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1dayIWillBeBig is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1dayIWillBeBig is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1dayIWillBeBig is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1dayIWillBeBig is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1dayIWillBeBig is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1dayIWillBeBig is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1dayIWillBeBig is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    If we're just talking Pump Up songs in general.....some great ones are:

Linkin Park - One Step Closer, Faint, Papercut
    Alice In Chains - I Stay Away, Them Bones, Again
    Stone Temple Pilots - Plush, Vasoline, etc.....
    CKY - Escape from Hellview, 96 Quite Bitter Beings, Attached at the Hip, Shock & Terror, and more....
    Chevelle - The Red(not a big fan, but it works Big Time)
    Bush - Machinehead, Little Things, etc.....
    Trapt - Headstrong, Stillframe <----definitely
    Metallica - Enter Sandman, Sad but True, Until it Sleeps
    Motorhead - Ace of Spades, Light in the Sand, Born to Raise Hell, The Game
    White Zombie - More Human than Human (good one)
    AC/DC - Everything!!!!!! Hells Bells, Shook me all Night Long, TNT, ETC........
    Nirvana - lots of stuff
    Soundgarden
    Ozzy Osbourne

I dont necessarily think a song/band has to be Heavy to get you Pumped Up, its just got to get you in a positive/focused state of mind......
    Like for instance:

Foo Fighters - Everlong, Learn to Fly, others.......
    Van Halen - Runnin with the Devil, Right Now, others
    AFI - Leaving Song II (only one i really like, overplayed..thats probably why)
    WWE - Batista, Triple H themes, and other wrestling themes
    Rap from Tupac, Big, Bone Thugs n Harmony (though I havent listened to them in a long time, still great though)

and obviously.....as stated before.......The Mortal Kombat theme

Just whatever gets you motivated, no matter how it sounds!
    Last edited by 1dayIWillBeBig; 02-18-2005 at 04:44 PM.
    You know how I know you're gay?

No Pain,No Gain..No Shit! LoveThyPain's Avatar
    LoveThyPain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LoveThyPain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LoveThyPain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LoveThyPain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LoveThyPain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LoveThyPain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LoveThyPain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LoveThyPain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LoveThyPain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LoveThyPain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LoveThyPain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Thumbs up

Children of Bodom - Bodom beach terror

Heck there r prolly a lot more ... but this one came off the top of my head.

GWAR129 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GWAR129 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GWAR129 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GWAR129 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GWAR129 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GWAR129 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GWAR129 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GWAR129 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Angel Of Death- Slayer
    War Ensemble- Slayer

Immortal Corruptor- Gwar
    Crush Kill Destroy- Gwar
    Maggots- Gwar

Cannibal Corpse- Pounded Into Dust
    R.I.P. QUADZILLA!!!

The pump is as satisfying to me as cumming- Arnold Shwarzennegger

I wanna be ****en huge.

zTPSz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zTPSz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zTPSz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zTPSz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zTPSz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zTPSz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zTPSz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zTPSz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zTPSz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zTPSz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by jimjoneskoolaid
    BLOOD FOR BLOOD: white trash anthem/wasted youth crew
    DROPKICK MURPHYS: A cadence to arms/fightstarter karaoke
    TERRORne with the underdogs/out of my face
    THROWDOWN: raise your fist/trust
    HATEBREED: before dishonor
    EMBRACE TODAY: the war goes on
    SNAPCASE: the beat/energy dome
    IN FLAMES: embody the invisible/pinball map
    INTEGRITY: taste my sin/ system overload
    100 DEMONS: time bomb
    FROM ASHES RISE: reaction
    PROPAGHANDI: and we thought nation states were a bad idea
    POISON THE WELL: a wish for things that work
    youre my favorite poster. have you heard of In Stride? Theyre similar to Death Threat in a way. Kinda NYHC and New York Youth Crew styled.

stuff that pumps me up:

Bloody Sunday - the album "they attack at dawn."
    Death Threat - anything
    Madball - anything
    In Stride as i mentioned - anything again
    Rosary - anything...
    also any old metallica, all out war, and old living sacrifice oddly enough.

hmm...i guess i dont get too pumped up by songs, just bands in general.

Im mostly about boobs master shake's Avatar
    master shake is on a distinguished road. (+10) master shake is on a distinguished road. (+10) master shake is on a distinguished road. (+10) master shake is on a distinguished road. (+10) master shake is on a distinguished road. (+10) master shake is on a distinguished road. (+10) master shake is on a distinguished road. (+10) master shake is on a distinguished road. (+10) master shake is on a distinguished road. (+10) master shake is on a distinguished road. (+10) master shake is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    as bad as it sounds the mortal combat theme song
    Death to the weak

MojoWrestler will become famous soon enough. (+50) MojoWrestler will become famous soon enough. (+50) MojoWrestler will become famous soon enough. (+50) MojoWrestler will become famous soon enough. (+50) MojoWrestler will become famous soon enough. (+50) MojoWrestler will become famous soon enough. (+50) MojoWrestler will become famous soon enough. (+50) MojoWrestler will become famous soon enough. (+50) MojoWrestler will become famous soon enough. (+50) MojoWrestler will become famous soon enough. (+50) MojoWrestler will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by master shake
    as bad as it sounds the mortal combat theme song
    A lot of people like that one. But I'd be ashamed, just to be on the safe side.
    Weight = 220
    Height = 5'9"
    Bodyfat = 7-10%
    Waist = 33 in.
    Chest = 49 in.
    Upper Arms = 18.5 in.
    Quads = 29 in.
    Calves = 19 in.

Flexibility = Awesomeness

Ricky has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ricky has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ricky has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ricky has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ricky has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    For lifting the heavier the better

Pantera
    Megadeth
    Rage against the Machine

For cardio
    Van Halen
    or Techno, any mix with DJ in front of it is normally good

biggslim will become famous soon enough. (+50) biggslim will become famous soon enough. (+50) biggslim will become famous soon enough. (+50) biggslim will become famous soon enough. (+50) biggslim will become famous soon enough. (+50) biggslim will become famous soon enough. (+50) biggslim will become famous soon enough. (+50) biggslim will become famous soon enough. (+50) biggslim will become famous soon enough. (+50) biggslim will become famous soon enough. (+50) biggslim will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    The song that gets me the most pumped is "The Rottweilder" - Redman & Method Man.
    I got techniques drippin' out my butt cheeks. Sleep on my stomach so I don't phuck up my sheets.

Cut me off at the knee BruTaL_FeUd's Avatar
    BruTaL_FeUd has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BruTaL_FeUd has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BruTaL_FeUd has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BruTaL_FeUd has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BruTaL_FeUd has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BruTaL_FeUd has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BruTaL_FeUd has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BruTaL_FeUd has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BruTaL_FeUd has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BruTaL_FeUd has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BruTaL_FeUd has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by GWAR129
    Angel Of Death- Slayer
    War Ensemble- Slayer

Immortal Corruptor- Gwar
    Crush Kill Destroy- Gwar
    Maggots- Gwar

Cannibal Corpse- Pounded Into Dust
    Wow, we have a fellow GWAR listener.

'Vlad the Implaer' is a great Pump up too.
    'Kites rise highest against the wind -- not with it. '

UliqMadiq is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) UliqMadiq is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) UliqMadiq is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) UliqMadiq is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) UliqMadiq is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) UliqMadiq is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) UliqMadiq is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) UliqMadiq is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) UliqMadiq is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) UliqMadiq is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) UliqMadiq is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by MojoWrestler
    A lot of people like that one. But I'd be ashamed, just to be on the safe side.
    Haha, yeah, I'm inclined to agree.

Anyway, some more hip-hop that I find to be good stuff for the gym:

Xzibit - 'X' (throbbing beat)
    Black Eyed Peas - 'Let's Get Retarded' (energetic, best for cardio)
    Jay-Z - '99 Problems' (aggressive at many points)
    Eminem - 'Lose Yourself' (a few high points, motivating lyrics)
    Fat Joe / Terror Squad - 'Lean Back' (Darrem Charles at the O, nuff said)
    J-Kwon - 'Tipsy' (good beat)
    Lady of Rage ft. Snoop Dogg - Afro Puffs (jumpy, best for cardio)
    M.I.A. - 10 Dollar (jumpy as well, great for cardio)
    50 Cent - In Da Club (energetic)
    Ludacris - The Potion (aggressive-ish, more a cardio song)
    50 Cent - What Up Gangsta? (jumpy club beat, decent)

and of course the ones I mentioned earlier, namely:

Eminem - 'Til I Collapse (pure awesome, great beat, great words)
    Ludacris - Get Back (aggressive shouting, good stuff)

I should also mention the not-so-hip-hop

Rage Against the Machine - Renegades of Funk (aggressive and rocky)
    "The mind is the limit. As long as the mind can envision the fact that you can do something, you can do it, as long as you really believe 100 percent." - Arnold Schwarzenegger

Sick has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sick has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sick has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sick has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sick has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sick has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sick has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sick has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sick has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sick has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sick has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Well since where getting into rap, which I used to listen but now prefer rock when I lift, and alot of the rap now sux. Here what i used to listen too:

Old not the new Three 6 Mafia - alot of their songs ("who got dem 9's" is a classic)
    Old not the new Project Pat - also, alot of his songs
    The Chronic Album
    Mc Ren - Who Wanna Be the Villain (hard song to find song, good luck on downloading it!)
    Mack 10 - Foe Life
    Xzibit - Chamber Music, What U See Is What U Get
    Bone - E 1999 album
    Juvenile - Ha
    Mystikal - Mr. **** Talker
    DMX - My *****s
    Xzibit - Chamber Music
    Ice Cube - Pushin Weight

I know im missing stuff, so i may come back and add more.

I remember when Master P's Make Say Ugh first came out it got me real pumped. That was like the begining of the southern crunk music thats out today. Anyone feel the same way?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-IRl9WnpXkE&fmt=18

Cerulean will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cerulean will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cerulean will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cerulean will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cerulean will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cerulean will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cerulean will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cerulean will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cerulean will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cerulean will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cerulean will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Talking

Physical- Olivia Newton John. BWAHAHAHAHA Surely you don't think I am serious *8)

I want to be a freak... strongarm123's Avatar
    strongarm123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) strongarm123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) strongarm123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) strongarm123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) strongarm123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) strongarm123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) strongarm123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) strongarm123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) strongarm123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) strongarm123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) strongarm123 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    50 cent - Victory 2004
    GET YOUR CALORIES UP SON.

Chances are...Im eating right now.

Only way im going is up kid.

You call it eating...I call it "Carbing Up".

Meta|Gear is on a distinguished road. (+10) Meta|Gear is on a distinguished road. (+10) Meta|Gear is on a distinguished road. (+10) Meta|Gear is on a distinguished road. (+10) Meta|Gear is on a distinguished road. (+10) Meta|Gear is on a distinguished road. (+10) Meta|Gear is on a distinguished road. (+10) Meta|Gear is on a distinguished road. (+10) Meta|Gear is on a distinguished road. (+10) Meta|Gear is on a distinguished road. (+10) Meta|Gear is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Godsmack - Sick of Life, by far the best pump up song ive heard to date, others...

NIN - Wish
    NIN - Ruiner
    NIN - Gave Up
    NIN - Head Like a Hole
    NIN - Just Like You Imagined
    NIN - Closer
    NIN - Somewhat Damaged
    Slipknot - Purity
    Slipknot - People = ****
    Slipknot - My Plague
    Slipknot - Duality
    House of Pain - Jump Around
    Korn - Got The Life
    Filter - Hey Man Nice Shot
    Linkin Park - Faint
    Marilyn Manosn - The Death Song
    Perfect Circle - Counting Bodies Like Sheep to The Rhythm of The War Drums
    "Are you lifting it?" -rockhuddy

clayface has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) clayface has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i cant believe no one said bonecrusher -aint never scared
    i like listning to it on heavy days,cause you cant be scared of that heavy weight or youve allready failed

Taistelu is just really nice. (+1000) Taistelu is just really nice. (+1000) Taistelu is just really nice. (+1000) Taistelu is just really nice. (+1000) Taistelu is just really nice. (+1000) Taistelu is just really nice. (+1000) Taistelu is just really nice. (+1000) Taistelu is just really nice. (+1000) Taistelu is just really nice. (+1000) Taistelu is just really nice. (+1000) Taistelu is just really nice. (+1000)
    New Noise by Refused That song is filled with so much energy its ridiculous.
    "With all that I am, I will lift my voice to start this revolution: it starts today and it starts with me"

"The more you sweat now, the less you'll bleed in battle"

Olen rep takaisin.

Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Devil Driver-Digging Up The Corpses
    The hardest part of a zombie apocalypse will be pretending I'm not excited.

in omnia paratus

Taistelu is just really nice. (+1000) Taistelu is just really nice. (+1000) Taistelu is just really nice. (+1000) Taistelu is just really nice. (+1000) Taistelu is just really nice. (+1000) Taistelu is just really nice. (+1000) Taistelu is just really nice. (+1000) Taistelu is just really nice. (+1000) Taistelu is just really nice. (+1000) Taistelu is just really nice. (+1000) Taistelu is just really nice. (+1000)
    BB.com should start taking a bunch of these songs and compile CD volume's of forum member's pump up music. I think that'd actually be pretty cool.
    "With all that I am, I will lift my voice to start this revolution: it starts today and it starts with me"

"The more you sweat now, the less you'll bleed in battle"

Olen rep takaisin.

EgOtRiPpiN has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EgOtRiPpiN has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EgOtRiPpiN has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EgOtRiPpiN has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EgOtRiPpiN has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EgOtRiPpiN has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EgOtRiPpiN has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EgOtRiPpiN has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EgOtRiPpiN has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EgOtRiPpiN has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EgOtRiPpiN has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    anything by Throwdown

Registered User blood vs. water's Avatar
    blood vs. water has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blood vs. water has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blood vs. water has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blood vs. water has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blood vs. water has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blood vs. water has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blood vs. water has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blood vs. water has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blood vs. water has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blood vs. water has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blood vs. water has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by EgOtRiPpiN
    anything by Throwdown
    true

i'll add some more

a dozen furies - by any means

bleeding through - hemlock society
    bleeding through - rise
    bleeding through - shadow walker
    bleeding through - insomniac

bury your dead - tuesday night fever
    bury your dead - so ****ing blues

hmmm i dont wanna duplicate any of my other songs, ill leave it here and put up some more later

N = R * fp * ne * fl * fi tank2003's Avatar
    tank2003 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) tank2003 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) tank2003 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) tank2003 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) tank2003 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) tank2003 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) tank2003 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) tank2003 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) tank2003 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) tank2003 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) tank2003 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by KoloBlaze
    Smashing Pumpkins - Rat In A Cage
    not to be a prick or anything...but the song is called 'bullet with butterfly wings'

anyway...i love metal and i get pumped to it easily..but i also LOVE acoustic versions of songs. Im not sure why but they do the trick. But just to be sure, ill have half of my mp3 player filled with slayer, pantera, killswitrch engage, in flames, mudvayne, mushroomhead..stuff like that...then ill throw a bunch of acoustics in there. Seems to work pretty well.

But 'bloodline' and 'god send death' get me into a rage. Lol, same thing during the summer when im doing yardwork. I can cut grass like a mother f*ucker when im jamming to slayer
    “That is not dead which can eternal lie, And with strange aeons even death may die.” - The Nameless City by HP Lovecraft
    "The higher the prevalence of infectious diseases the higher the probability of totalitarian political attitudes."
    -Dr. Jordan Peterson Sept 2017
    "The search for a moral equivalent of war continues to define American Liberalism to this day."

Erik2806 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Erik2806 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Erik2806 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Erik2806 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Erik2806 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Erik2806 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Erik2806 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Erik2806 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Erik2806 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Erik2806 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Erik2806 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    pantara - walk (thank this song for helping me win 2 state wrestling titles)
    mushroomhead- sun doesn't rise
    Last edited by Erik2806; 03-20-2005 at 03:15 PM.

(no homo is implied) keepemseparated's Avatar
    keepemseparated has a spectacular aura about. (+250) keepemseparated has a spectacular aura about. (+250) keepemseparated has a spectacular aura about. (+250) keepemseparated has a spectacular aura about. (+250) keepemseparated has a spectacular aura about. (+250) keepemseparated has a spectacular aura about. (+250) keepemseparated has a spectacular aura about. (+250) keepemseparated has a spectacular aura about. (+250) keepemseparated has a spectacular aura about. (+250) keepemseparated has a spectacular aura about. (+250) keepemseparated has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Erik2806
    pantara - walk (thank this song for helping me win 2 state wrestling titles)
    mushroomhead- sun doesn't rise
    pantera not pantara. you should spell it right for Dimebag Darrell's sake. how'd it help you?
    "Ignore the ramblings of the ignorant, and step on or over their crumpled bodies as you make your way to the top of the mountain. Eat upon their flesh for fuel and through your determination and will, banish them to obscurity anda life of complacency and self righteousness that is the hell in which they live."

-Richard Safreed

Registered User IwishIwasAninja's Avatar
    IwishIwasAninja has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Chimaira - Pure hatered
    Static X - Love dump
    Symphony X - Evolution
    Symphony X - Inferno (also the best driving song EVER)

And my personal fav, Blaze - Kill and destroy. The only place I have found this is online, but it is by far the best pump song I have heard ever.

Executive Culinary OG ChefPhalBignuts's Avatar
    ChefPhalBignuts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChefPhalBignuts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChefPhalBignuts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChefPhalBignuts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChefPhalBignuts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChefPhalBignuts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChefPhalBignuts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChefPhalBignuts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChefPhalBignuts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChefPhalBignuts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChefPhalBignuts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Im really liking the chorus in Im Supposed to Die Tonight by 50 Cent. Im definitely going to listen to it before football games.
    *Chefbrah Crew*

Dallas
    Cowboys

whitesox3223 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) whitesox3223 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) whitesox3223 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) whitesox3223 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) whitesox3223 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) whitesox3223 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) whitesox3223 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) whitesox3223 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) whitesox3223 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) whitesox3223 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) whitesox3223 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by Faitless
    Post your favourite songs, which get you pumped up in the gym for a heavy lift ...

Korn- Freak on a Leash

System of a Down- Chop Suey

Rob Zombie- i dont know what its called because my friend burned it for me but its on the soundtrack for Twisted Metal 4.

System of a Down- I-E-A-I-A-I-O
    RIP Wesley aka Iron Addict

Overtraining: What it is and what it isn't. And why you've stalled.
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=1715261

Sick has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sick has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sick has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sick has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sick has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sick has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sick has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sick has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sick has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sick has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sick has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by whitesox3223
    Rob Zombie- i dont know what its called because my friend burned it for me but its on the soundtrack for Twisted Metal 4.
    The title to that song is called "superbeast." Or was that on twisted metal 3?