Cherry2000 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Glucosamine for Knee Pain? What kind How much?

I am a 40 yr old female just getting back into lifting after a 6 month break recouping from an injury. It was recommended to me that I take glucosamine for my knees that hurt so much during and after squats/lunges (for days after). I am 5'3" and 115 lbs. Can anyone tell me what kind/brand and how much I should take? How soon can I expect it to begin working?

stahlhart is just really nice. (+1000) stahlhart is just really nice. (+1000) stahlhart is just really nice. (+1000) stahlhart is just really nice. (+1000) stahlhart is just really nice. (+1000) stahlhart is just really nice. (+1000) stahlhart is just really nice. (+1000) stahlhart is just really nice. (+1000) stahlhart is just really nice. (+1000) stahlhart is just really nice. (+1000) stahlhart is just really nice. (+1000)

Originally Posted by Cherry2000
    I am a 40 yr old female just getting back into lifting after a 6 month break recouping from an injury. It was recommended to me that I take glucosamine for my knees that hurt so much during and after squats/lunges (for days after). I am 5'3" and 115 lbs. Can anyone tell me what kind/brand and how much I should take? How soon can I expect it to begin working?
    I've been having good luck with Beverly Joint Care:

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/bev/joint.html

I think that you need to take it for a couple of months before the effects start to kick in.

C.K.