Internet Tough Guy MrDreamWeaver's Avatar
    MrDreamWeaver will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrDreamWeaver will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrDreamWeaver will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrDreamWeaver will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrDreamWeaver will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrDreamWeaver will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrDreamWeaver will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrDreamWeaver will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrDreamWeaver will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrDreamWeaver will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrDreamWeaver will become famous soon enough. (+50)

The ULTIMATE ENERGY BOOSTER

Hi all, detailed responses will receive reps!

I'm thinking about ordering an energy booster (pre-workout). I also want it to "boost" my mental abilities (concentration, ability to retain memory, etc...). Here are the products I was looking at:

<a href="http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/sv/nc.html" target="blank">Neurostim+C Orange Pineapple</a>
    <a href="http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/bq/body.html" target="blank">BrainQuicker BodyQuick</a>
    <a href="http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/black/go.html" target="blank">Black Star Labs (BSL) GO!</a>

All suggestions are very welcome.
    Last edited by MrDreamWeaver; 01-20-2005 at 11:32 AM.
    Post of the year:
    Originally Posted by D-Guy
    I have a guy at my gym that likes to take a 30-60 minute nap before he works out. He grabs a padded matt from the ab area and rolls it up and just falls asleep in the corner of the gym. It's really funny to see.

Post of the year2:
    Originally Posted by X tupac X
    I CALLED bodybuilding.com to ask them to remove a post I had made earlier...

Location: in a cave painting symbols on the walls for aliens to find when they take over the world
    <^> is a jewel in the rough. (+500) <^> is a jewel in the rough. (+500) <^> is a jewel in the rough. (+500) <^> is a jewel in the rough. (+500) <^> is a jewel in the rough. (+500) <^> is a jewel in the rough. (+500) <^> is a jewel in the rough. (+500) <^> is a jewel in the rough. (+500) <^> is a jewel in the rough. (+500) <^> is a jewel in the rough. (+500) <^> is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Pine C

this is the one i have really heard about. heres a link to a log a guy did.
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=389931
    Max Raw Lifts: 1065lbs

Bench: 325
    Deadlift: 365
    Squat: 375

If u rep me and i like u enough, i will print your name on the cave wall for the aliens to find.....then maybe they will think u were an important person............

Hero. Psycho. Insomniac. Skigazzi's Avatar
    Skigazzi is a name known to all. (+5000) Skigazzi is a name known to all. (+5000) Skigazzi is a name known to all. (+5000) Skigazzi is a name known to all. (+5000) Skigazzi is a name known to all. (+5000) Skigazzi is a name known to all. (+5000) Skigazzi is a name known to all. (+5000) Skigazzi is a name known to all. (+5000) Skigazzi is a name known to all. (+5000) Skigazzi is a name known to all. (+5000) Skigazzi is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Id say neurostim +C as well, for some added kick I have mixed the powder into a nice strong cup of green tea, i think neurostim needs a little more caffeine in its mix to really kick.
    The Dark Knight...Rises.

Internet Tough Guy MrDreamWeaver's Avatar
    MrDreamWeaver will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrDreamWeaver will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrDreamWeaver will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrDreamWeaver will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrDreamWeaver will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrDreamWeaver will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrDreamWeaver will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrDreamWeaver will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrDreamWeaver will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrDreamWeaver will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrDreamWeaver will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Thanks guys. I'd like to order something today. More responses are highly appreciated. Rep points are being dished out
    Post of the year:
    Originally Posted by D-Guy
    I have a guy at my gym that likes to take a 30-60 minute nap before he works out. He grabs a padded matt from the ab area and rolls it up and just falls asleep in the corner of the gym. It's really funny to see.

Post of the year2:
    Originally Posted by X tupac X
    I CALLED bodybuilding.com to ask them to remove a post I had made earlier...

j_neatherlin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) j_neatherlin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) j_neatherlin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) j_neatherlin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) j_neatherlin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) j_neatherlin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) j_neatherlin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) j_neatherlin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) j_neatherlin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) j_neatherlin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) j_neatherlin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I've heard nothing but great things about GO! ...but I've never tried it. Neurostim + C is a solid choice. I feel confident recommending that.
    $157 billion creates 650,000 jobs = $240,000 cost to create or save 1 job

<><><><><><><><><> aschwarzenegger's Avatar
    aschwarzenegger is a jewel in the rough. (+500) aschwarzenegger is a jewel in the rough. (+500) aschwarzenegger is a jewel in the rough. (+500) aschwarzenegger is a jewel in the rough. (+500) aschwarzenegger is a jewel in the rough. (+500) aschwarzenegger is a jewel in the rough. (+500) aschwarzenegger is a jewel in the rough. (+500) aschwarzenegger is a jewel in the rough. (+500) aschwarzenegger is a jewel in the rough. (+500) aschwarzenegger is a jewel in the rough. (+500) aschwarzenegger is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    NeuroStim +C and GO! are both solid products
    "kinda grabs you by the boo-boo don't it?"

"you know how much you can get for a slip 'n fall in a sto'?"

Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I've only used Neurostim but i highly reccomend it.

Personally i think the ultimate Energy booster is EC, but if you want less side effects then go with the Neurostim.
    Don't Support Companies that are suing me!!

Lonny says
    "Supplement your weakness"