Bodybuilding.com Information Motivation Supplementation
in:

The World’s #1 Bodybuilding And Fitness Forum - Save Up To 50% Off Retail Prices In Our Bodybuilding.com Store!

BodyPoints: 373
    BornAndBred is a complete loser! (-2000) BornAndBred is a complete loser! (-2000) BornAndBred is a complete loser! (-2000) BornAndBred is a complete loser! (-2000) BornAndBred is a complete loser! (-2000) BornAndBred is a complete loser! (-2000) BornAndBred is a complete loser! (-2000) BornAndBred is a complete loser! (-2000) BornAndBred is a complete loser! (-2000) BornAndBred is a complete loser! (-2000) BornAndBred is a complete loser! (-2000)
    Visit BornAndBred's BodySpace

The mind of a slut

What goes on in a mind of a slut? Ya know, a girl that routinely dates and has sex with a new guy every few weeks yet always claims they really love this guy, and repeat this pattern over and over.

This just boggles my mind.

Further, what goes on in the mind of a friend of this girl who claims that she hates how slutty she is, fights with her, but a few weeks later they're best friends again.

Women confuse the **** out of me. I would love to be able to read peoples minds for just one week so that I can see what strange **** goes on inside their heads.

BodyPoints: 527
    ProBuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ProBuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ProBuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ProBuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ProBuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ProBuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ProBuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ProBuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ProBuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ProBuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ProBuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit ProBuck's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by BornAndBred
    Ya know, a girl that routinely dates and has sex with a new guy every few weeks yet always claims they really love this guy, and repeat this pattern over and over.

Is it the new guy every few weeks or that she claims to love this guy that's bothering you?
    "I'll bet you're the kind of guy that would fcuk a person in the ass and not even have the goddam common courtesy to give him a reach-around." - Gunnery Sergeant Hartman

Grazing at the Fina Farm Bouncer79's Avatar
    Bouncer79 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bouncer79 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bouncer79 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bouncer79 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bouncer79 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bouncer79 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bouncer79 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bouncer79 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bouncer79 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bouncer79 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bouncer79 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Talking

What goes on in a mind of a slut?
    Mercedes...Money...BMW...Money... I'm so popular it hurts... cadillac... Money... Buy me this... Money...

The checklist of a slut. Once she finds a missing criteria she moves on.

Our checklist for these girls:
    piitb?... piitb?... piitb?... piitb?... piitb?... piitb?...
    Hey Everybody! I'm Oxidizing!!!:rolleyes:

MOD at http://C-K-D.com

Your Girlfriend should be a bodybuilder... she keeps coming over for more of my protein shakes

Empty cartridge... crush pellets... magic sollution... favorite oil... filter... bake. Dinner is served.

BodyPoints: 1858
    NosLliWhsoj has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) NosLliWhsoj has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) NosLliWhsoj has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) NosLliWhsoj has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) NosLliWhsoj has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) NosLliWhsoj has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) NosLliWhsoj has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) NosLliWhsoj has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) NosLliWhsoj has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) NosLliWhsoj has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) NosLliWhsoj has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit NosLliWhsoj's BodySpace
    What goes on in a mind of a slut? Ya know, a girl that routinely dates and has sex with a new guy every few weeks yet always claims they really love this guy, and repeat this pattern over and over.

Further, what goes on in the mind of a friend of this girl who claims that she hates how slutty she is, fights with her, but a few weeks later they're best friends again.

Women confuse the **** out of me. I would love to be able to read peoples minds for just one week so that I can see what strange **** goes on inside their heads.
    insecure, low self esteem, attention whores...

i notice most sluts are those girls who werent popular and maybe not that great looking until high school, then they got a bod and some senior wanted some ass so he decided to play this young freshman chick. then shes having sex and she gets attention for the first time in her life, and she ususally just sleeps around some more keep maintain the attention that she gets.

wingrove has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) wingrove has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) wingrove has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) wingrove has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) wingrove has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) wingrove has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) wingrove has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) wingrove has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) wingrove has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) wingrove has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) wingrove has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Visit wingrove's BodySpace
    Sluts, we love 'em and we hate 'em.

I like pants!!! █♣█ liquid_fire's Avatar
    liquid_fire has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) liquid_fire has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) liquid_fire has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) liquid_fire has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) liquid_fire has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) liquid_fire has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) liquid_fire has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) liquid_fire has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) liquid_fire has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) liquid_fire has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) liquid_fire has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    They live through the needs of others and have no self value of their own.
    Kinda like some of the guys on here who are so damn owrried about the opposite sex

wingrove has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) wingrove has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) wingrove has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) wingrove has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) wingrove has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) wingrove has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) wingrove has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) wingrove has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) wingrove has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) wingrove has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) wingrove has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Visit wingrove's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by liquid_fire
    They live through the needs of others and have no self value of their own.
    Very well said. Did you make that up, or hear it somewhere? That's really good.

BodyPoints: 12575
    trvlr70 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) trvlr70 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) trvlr70 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) trvlr70 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) trvlr70 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) trvlr70 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) trvlr70 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) trvlr70 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) trvlr70 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) trvlr70 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) trvlr70 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit trvlr70's BodySpace
    I believe it is a little more complicated than we think. Most "sluts" are not nyphomaniacs that simply love sex and cannnot get enough of it. Hindsight has proven that they are typically girls who want to be loved by someone so badly that they "give" themselves to guys in order to have a momentary feeling that they are being loved(although they aren't). Naturally, this positive feeling only lasts until the guy gets up and leaves. In their minds, they incorrectly equate sex with love and are generally promiscuous in order to stave off lonliness. In return, this behavior causes low self-esteem, zero self respect, and often depression.

Brufiacci has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Brufiacci has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Brufiacci has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Brufiacci has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Brufiacci has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Brufiacci has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Brufiacci has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Brufiacci has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Brufiacci has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Brufiacci has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Brufiacci has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

Re

Originally Posted by trvlr70
    I believe it is a little more complicated than we think. Most "sluts" are not nyphomaniacs that simply love sex and cannnot get enough of it. Hindsight has proven that they are typically girls who want to be loved by someone so badly that they "give" themselves to guys in order to have a momentary feeling that they are being loved(although they aren't). Naturally, this positive feeling only lasts until the guy gets up and leaves. In their minds, they incorrectly equate sex with love and are generally promiscuous in order to stave off lonliness. In return, this behavior causes low self-esteem, zero self respect, and often depression.
    YUp I'll agree with you. This one slut I knew actually didn't like sex and she had been with like close to 50 guys.
    " Nuff talk of business......Bitches come!!" XXX

bgzee is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bgzee is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bgzee is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bgzee is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bgzee is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bgzee is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bgzee is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bgzee is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bgzee is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bgzee is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bgzee is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

wow. good answer.

pika has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    well i know this slut.. tell me what is with her
    shes been popular since elementary school, through ms and now in hs.. she became a slut in 8th grade dating guys left and right often times for just a couple days..

guys dont buy her ****, her bf sure didnt when it was her bd lol rofl i laffed my ass off she gets played by every guy and she thinks she is in love..
    so if she isnt in it for the money, or popularity, whats in it for her besides the sex

Skytzo_Marc has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Skytzo_Marc has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Skytzo_Marc has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Skytzo_Marc has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Skytzo_Marc has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Skytzo_Marc has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Skytzo_Marc has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Skytzo_Marc has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Skytzo_Marc has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Skytzo_Marc has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Skytzo_Marc has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)

Think of it as a computer program that's stuck in a loop.

shredo is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    not another one of these dumbasses.... that statement is what u'd "like to think"..... NO, GIRLS ARE NOT AS HORNY AS MEN....as much as u would like to think they are, theyre not, for obvious reasons. u guys need to take a basic psychology or health class i swear to god

Stats: 239 lbs
    BodyPoints: 5235
    R_N_S has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) R_N_S has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) R_N_S has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) R_N_S has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) R_N_S has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) R_N_S has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) R_N_S has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) R_N_S has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) R_N_S has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) R_N_S has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) R_N_S has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit R_N_S's BodySpace
    Dr. Drew would have your answer for this, and it probably would deal with an abusive father, possibly an alcoholic, maybe he left her when she was younger, but they, for the most part, have daddy issues which leads to this
    "Live like a bad son of a bitch and let's play some ball"
    - Lawrence Taylor

hang cleans - 315x3
    squats - 365x17, 435x10, 500x1, all with wraps only
    bench - 375x1, 225x23
    incline - 315x3

HARDCORE Croquet

PM me if I owe you reps and it's been 3+ days since the bet

Stats: 0'6", 2 lbs
    BodyPoints: 7650
    c0vjek has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) c0vjek has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) c0vjek has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) c0vjek has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) c0vjek has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) c0vjek has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) c0vjek has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) c0vjek has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) c0vjek has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) c0vjek has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) c0vjek has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit c0vjek's BodySpace

Stats: 6'0", 198 lbs
    BodyPoints: 6269
    armz_ha has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) armz_ha has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) armz_ha has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) armz_ha has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) armz_ha has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) armz_ha has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) armz_ha has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) armz_ha has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) armz_ha has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) armz_ha has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) armz_ha has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit armz_ha's BodySpace

Originally Posted by Bouncer79
    Mercedes...Money...BMW...Money... I'm so popular it hurts... cadillac... Money... Buy me this... Money...

The checklist of a slut. Once she finds a missing criteria she moves on.

Our checklist for these girls:
    piitb?... piitb?... piitb?... piitb?... piitb?... piitb?...
    bump on this.
    doesn't watch t.v.

Stats: 5'4", 160 lbs
    BodyPoints: 3
    *Destiny* has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) *Destiny* has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) *Destiny* has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) *Destiny* has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) *Destiny* has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) *Destiny* has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) *Destiny* has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) *Destiny* has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) *Destiny* has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) *Destiny* has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) *Destiny* has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Visit *Destiny*'s BodySpace

I think there are a bunch of different reasons girls are sluts and a lot of the reasons have already been listed. Some girls mistake sex for love, some feel popular from it, some were abused mentally or sexually and have low self esteem and others just like to have sex with different people because they find it exciting.

As for your question about the friend of a "slut" here is my personal experience. One of my good friends has been very promiscuous lately. I don't fight about it with her or say I hate her or anything. What she does is her business. However, I know she is depressed because her father passed away unexpectedly last year, she has no job, and doesn't get along with her mother. I think she gets swept away in the excitement of the infatuation phase of relationships. Like when you are really attracted to someone and don't really know anything about them so you only see the good about them. She usually has sex with them and claims to like them "a lot". As soon as they do something/say something/wear something that is not attractive to her, she loses interest and finds a new infatuation to have sex with. More than anything I feel bad that she can't find true happiness and it bothers me that her actions cause a lot of people to think less of her. Although I don't personally lash out on her or anything, some girls might. Its not because they "hate" the slut friend. Its because they care about them and don't want them to act that way. Thats my best guess/personal experience anyway.

NosLliWhsoj has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) NosLliWhsoj has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) NosLliWhsoj has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) NosLliWhsoj has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) NosLliWhsoj has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) NosLliWhsoj has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) NosLliWhsoj has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) NosLliWhsoj has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) NosLliWhsoj has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) NosLliWhsoj has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) NosLliWhsoj has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Originally Posted by TuZaN c0vJeK
    What are your talents?
    DEEP THROW

Mustang422 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mustang422 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mustang422 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mustang422 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mustang422 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mustang422 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mustang422 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mustang422 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mustang422 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mustang422 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mustang422 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    i really wonder what goes on in a mentally challenged persons mind = \

pika has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by pika
    well i know this slut.. tell me what is with her
    shes been popular since elementary school, through ms and now in hs.. she became a slut in 8th grade dating guys left and right often times for just a couple days..

guys dont buy her ****, her bf sure didnt when it was her bd lol rofl i laffed my ass off she gets played by every guy and she thinks she is in love..
    so if she isnt in it for the money, or popularity, whats in it for her besides the sex
    any ideas ppl?

Originally Posted by pika
    any ideas ppl?
    how was her relationship with her parents? i bet it turned into crap sometime when she was in middle school. lots of girls who dont get along with their parents have attention problems (IMO)

toothpaste100 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) toothpaste100 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) toothpaste100 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) toothpaste100 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) toothpaste100 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) toothpaste100 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) toothpaste100 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by shredo
    not another one of these dumbasses.... that statement is what u'd "like to think"..... NO, GIRLS ARE NOT AS HORNY AS MEN....as much as u would like to think they are, theyre not, for obvious reasons. u guys need to take a basic psychology or health class i swear to god
    Did you actually read his post or do you just like looking like a dumbass.

BodyPoints: 480
    ford4life has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ford4life has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ford4life has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ford4life has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ford4life has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ford4life has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ford4life has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ford4life has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ford4life has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ford4life has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ford4life has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Visit ford4life's BodySpace
    sluts have the brain chemistry of a normal man
    And I return...