Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    F W Nietszche will become famous soon enough. (+50) F W Nietszche will become famous soon enough. (+50) F W Nietszche will become famous soon enough. (+50) F W Nietszche will become famous soon enough. (+50) F W Nietszche will become famous soon enough. (+50) F W Nietszche will become famous soon enough. (+50) F W Nietszche will become famous soon enough. (+50) F W Nietszche will become famous soon enough. (+50) F W Nietszche will become famous soon enough. (+50) F W Nietszche will become famous soon enough. (+50) F W Nietszche will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Tom Platz... Screw Coleman

http://www.irongame.com/videos/TomPl...Exhibition.wmv

OMFG... Apparently this was in 92 (this is what I have been told, not 100% through), 10 years after Platz's prime, how many bodybuilders do we know who can do this even now?

shut the f*** up 'n train secretpro's Avatar
    secretpro is on a distinguished road. (+10) secretpro is on a distinguished road. (+10) secretpro is on a distinguished road. (+10) secretpro is on a distinguished road. (+10) secretpro is on a distinguished road. (+10) secretpro is on a distinguished road. (+10) secretpro is on a distinguished road. (+10) secretpro is on a distinguished road. (+10) secretpro is on a distinguished road. (+10) secretpro is on a distinguished road. (+10) secretpro is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    yea platz was amazing...its too bad his HUGE legs dwarfed his also enormous upper body...too bad he couldnt make them match even tho both were enormous.
    animalpak.com

www.universal-muscle.com

know your role! flmusclemachine's Avatar
    flmusclemachine is on a distinguished road. (+10) flmusclemachine is on a distinguished road. (+10) flmusclemachine is on a distinguished road. (+10) flmusclemachine is on a distinguished road. (+10) flmusclemachine is on a distinguished road. (+10) flmusclemachine is on a distinguished road. (+10) flmusclemachine is on a distinguished road. (+10) flmusclemachine is on a distinguished road. (+10) flmusclemachine is on a distinguished road. (+10) flmusclemachine is on a distinguished road. (+10) flmusclemachine is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Thumbs up I can tell you how many can do that

Originally Posted by F W Nietszche

OMFG... Apparently this was in 92 (this is what I have been told, not 100% through), 10 years after Platz's prime, how many bodybuilders do we know who can do this even now?

ronnie coleman can do that he squats 855 for 3 reps thats like putting up 500 for over 30 reps as good as platz was coleman has him and pretty much anybody else in bodybuilding owned in the squat.I've even asked him if he plans on doing the 900 and he said its something thats been on his mind.Now if coleman does 900 forget it no one but him in bodybuilding will hold that record.YEA BUDDAY!!

deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    What is with you guys and comparing everyone in that past to Ronnie? Accept the fact he is Mr Olympia, which by definition, makes him the best bodybuilder in the world. Furthermore, he has acheived this for the past seven years in a row. I think it hilarious how you novice bodybuilders are such haters and have nothing better to do than compare Ronnie to every bodybuilder in the past. The fact of the matter is he is the best now and might live to be the best ever. Stop living in the past!
    "I just use my muscles as a conversation piece, like someone walking a cheetah down 42nd Street." - Arnold Schwarzenegger

Heretic....

golds123 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) golds123 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) golds123 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) golds123 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) golds123 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) golds123 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) golds123 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) golds123 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) golds123 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) golds123 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) golds123 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Cool

WHY u sayin screw ronnie coleman.. u think he cant do that?...go tell platz to go squat 800..."where them challanges at"

know your role! flmusclemachine's Avatar
    flmusclemachine is on a distinguished road. (+10) flmusclemachine is on a distinguished road. (+10) flmusclemachine is on a distinguished road. (+10) flmusclemachine is on a distinguished road. (+10) flmusclemachine is on a distinguished road. (+10) flmusclemachine is on a distinguished road. (+10) flmusclemachine is on a distinguished road. (+10) flmusclemachine is on a distinguished road. (+10) flmusclemachine is on a distinguished road. (+10) flmusclemachine is on a distinguished road. (+10) flmusclemachine is on a distinguished road. (+10)

you mean 855 for reps, 800 in his video but shortly after that he did 855 for reps

Kuda has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kuda has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kuda has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kuda has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kuda has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kuda has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kuda has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kuda has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kuda has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kuda has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kuda has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    That was unfreaking real. What a beast!
    "Liquify it, Blood Alliance....I ain't dying... I am Immortal"

Eat low-fat at your peril Max Protein's Avatar
    Max Protein has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Max Protein has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Max Protein has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Max Protein has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Max Protein has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Max Protein has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Max Protein has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Max Protein has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Max Protein has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Max Protein has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Max Protein has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    What makes it all the more insane was how close Platz's legs were together - most people squat with a rather wide stance for the leverage. And how many times did he pause? Twice, but not for very long.
    I'm now going to watch and force my training partner to watch it before we train legs.
    You gotta go through hell to get the body made in heaven.

"We are all in the gutter, but some of us find ourselves looking up at the stars." - Oscar Wilde
    ---
    Training 4 years...165lbs @ 6.5% bodyfat

Extreme Powerbuilder Natural Science's Avatar
    Natural Science has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Natural Science has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Natural Science has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Natural Science has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Natural Science has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Natural Science has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Natural Science has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Natural Science has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Max Protein
    What makes it all the more insane was how close Platz's legs were together - most people squat with a rather wide stance for the leverage. And how many times did he pause? Twice, but not for very long.
    I'm now going to watch and force my training partner to watch it before we train legs.

stance has nothing to do with it. thats his comfortable stance. people with narrow hips tend to squat narrow. thats just his body structure. he would have a harder time putting up that weight that many times with a wide stance i assure you.

dont get me wrong now, i like platz, he has great legs, but thats it. hes one of the most unproportioned bodybuilders ever because his lower body is completely too big for his upper body. some people might think this is pretty cool cuz big wheels are more respected than big guns because they are so grueling to train, but onstage, it looks ridiculous.

and i respect toms candor, but he has NOTHING on coleman in terms of strength. coleman front squatted 585 4 times and didnt even go to failure. platz squatted that 500 with a squat suit too so you can bet he might get that twelve times if hes lucky without it on.
    If you always do what you always did, you'll always get what you always got...

Max Protein has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Max Protein has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Max Protein has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Max Protein has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Max Protein has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Max Protein has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Max Protein has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Max Protein has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Max Protein has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Max Protein has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Max Protein has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Natural Science
    stance has nothing to do with it. thats his comfortable stance. people with narrow hips tend to squat narrow. thats just his body structure. he would have a harder time putting up that weight that many times with a wide stance i assure you.
    Actually stance has everything to do with a squat. It's like a bench with a narrow/wide grip. The closer the grip/stance is, the more distance you have to travel, and the less power you are able to generate.
    Platz actually used to squat wide, then he says he "taught" himself to squat narrow for more power, and for a better thigh sweep.
    As for him only getting more because of the squat suit, that is blasphemous to what he achieved. I swear, 10-set, 15-20 rep squat workouts were not out of the norm for this man when training for contests.

"We are all in the gutter, but some of us find ourselves looking up at the stars." - Oscar Wilde
    ---

chad12121 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chad12121 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chad12121 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chad12121 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chad12121 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chad12121 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chad12121 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chad12121 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chad12121 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chad12121 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chad12121 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Nobodys got **** on Platz squats

Originally Posted by chad12121
    Nobodys got **** on Platz squats
    Hell, why did I just type up that long-ass paragraph to prove my point?
    This dude just summed it up in one sentence

---

Ryo will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ryo will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ryo will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ryo will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ryo will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ryo will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ryo will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ryo will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ryo will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ryo will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ryo will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by flmusclemachine
    ronnie coleman can do that he squats 855 for 3 reps thats like putting up 500 for over 30 reps as good as platz was coleman has him and pretty much anybody else in bodybuilding owned in the squat.I've even asked him if he plans on doing the 900 and he said its something thats been on his mind.Now if coleman does 900 forget it no one but him in bodybuilding will hold that record.YEA BUDDAY!!

Ray Mentzer has squatted 900+ for two reps. This was confirmed by guys who trained in Venice during the eighties.

Extreme Powerbuilder Natural Science's Avatar
    Natural Science has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Natural Science has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Natural Science has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Natural Science has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Natural Science has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Natural Science has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Natural Science has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Natural Science has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Max Protein
    Actually stance has everything to do with a squat. It's like a bench with a narrow/wide grip. The closer the grip/stance is, the more distance you have to travel, and the less power you are able to generate.
    Platz actually used to squat wide, then he says he "taught" himself to squat narrow for more power, and for a better thigh sweep.
    As for him only getting more because of the squat suit, that is blasphemous to what he achieved. I swear, 10-set, 15-20 rep squat workouts were not out of the norm for this man when training for contests.

alright dude how is it blasphemous? hes just a man with big legs. what did he achieve? he was a good bodybuilder, but not a GREAT one. he never won a pro show in all the years he competed, or even placed higher than third. i never said he didnt have great legs, but that squat suit made a big difference in the reps performed i promise you that. im not trying to take anything away from him so calm down. im just stating a fact.
    If you always do what you always did, you'll always get what you always got...

A-man is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) A-man is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) A-man is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) A-man is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) A-man is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) A-man is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) A-man is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) A-man is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) A-man is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) A-man is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) A-man is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    lol what exactly is a squat suit? And how would it make you squat more?

oh, and nobody comes close to Coleman

Ryo will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ryo will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ryo will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ryo will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ryo will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ryo will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ryo will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ryo will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ryo will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ryo will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ryo will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by A-man
    and nobody comes close to Coleman
    I just wish he was more charismatic and well spoken like classic BBer's so he could convey a better message to the public about BBing. These guys could gain a lot more respect from the public if they could actually speak correctly.

fuzzwazser will become famous soon enough. (+50) fuzzwazser will become famous soon enough. (+50) fuzzwazser will become famous soon enough. (+50) fuzzwazser will become famous soon enough. (+50) fuzzwazser will become famous soon enough. (+50) fuzzwazser will become famous soon enough. (+50) fuzzwazser will become famous soon enough. (+50) fuzzwazser will become famous soon enough. (+50) fuzzwazser will become famous soon enough. (+50) fuzzwazser will become famous soon enough. (+50) fuzzwazser will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by A-man
    lol what exactly is a squat suit? And how would it make you squat more?

oh, and nobody comes close to Coleman
    Check the powerlifting sticky to see what a squat suit is.
    Whoever said platz used one is completely wrong. He was wearing a singlet when he did that and coleman was wearing one when he did his 800.

Jotun has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jotun has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jotun has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jotun has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jotun has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jotun has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jotun has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jotun has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jotun has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jotun has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jotun has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Natural Science
    alright dude how is it blasphemous? hes just a man with big legs. what did he achieve? he was a good bodybuilder, but not a GREAT one. he never won a pro show in all the years he competed, or even placed higher than third. i never said he didnt have great legs, but that squat suit made a big difference in the reps performed i promise you that. im not trying to take anything away from him so calm down. im just stating a fact.
    Platz won the 1980 Pro Universe, an IFBB contest.

LatsMakeTheMan is a name known to all. (+5000) LatsMakeTheMan is a name known to all. (+5000) LatsMakeTheMan is a name known to all. (+5000) LatsMakeTheMan is a name known to all. (+5000) LatsMakeTheMan is a name known to all. (+5000) LatsMakeTheMan is a name known to all. (+5000) LatsMakeTheMan is a name known to all. (+5000) LatsMakeTheMan is a name known to all. (+5000) LatsMakeTheMan is a name known to all. (+5000) LatsMakeTheMan is a name known to all. (+5000) LatsMakeTheMan is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I'm not sure but Johnny Jackson might be close to Ronnie's strength. If not now, he may be in a few years. He's pretty young, and a lot smaller than Ronnie.
    In 1945, Adolf Hilter died and went to Hell. Satan asked, "why are you in Hell?" He replied, "I am responsible for the massacre of millions" Satan said, "well done, sit to the right of my throne." In 1953, Joseph Stalin died and went to Hell. Satan asked, "why are you in Hell?" He replied "I killed millions to stay in power" Satan said "good, sit to my left" 2010, Ronnie James Dio died and went to Hell, Satan asked, "why are you in Hell?" Dio replied, "Bitch, get the fuk off my throne!"

Epihall has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Epihall has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Epihall has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Epihall has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Epihall has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Epihall has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Epihall has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Epihall has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Epihall has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Epihall has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Epihall has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by flmusclemachine
    I'm not going to dispute that Ronnie can put up heavier weight than Platz could in his prime. However, I think it's silly to assume that just because Coleman can do 855 for 3 he can do xxx amount of weight for xxx amount of reps. Without knowing Coleman's muscular or cardiovascular endurance, there's no way to know that he can do any amount of weight for such high reps. For all we know, he may only be able to do 15 reps with 500 and be winded.

LatsMakeTheMan is a name known to all. (+5000) LatsMakeTheMan is a name known to all. (+5000) LatsMakeTheMan is a name known to all. (+5000) LatsMakeTheMan is a name known to all. (+5000) LatsMakeTheMan is a name known to all. (+5000) LatsMakeTheMan is a name known to all. (+5000) LatsMakeTheMan is a name known to all. (+5000) LatsMakeTheMan is a name known to all. (+5000) LatsMakeTheMan is a name known to all. (+5000) LatsMakeTheMan is a name known to all. (+5000) LatsMakeTheMan is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Epihall
    I'm not going to dispute that Ronnie can put up heavier weight than Platz could in his prime. However, I think it's silly to assume that just because Coleman can do 855 for 3 he can do xxx amount of weight for xxx amount of reps. Without knowing Coleman's muscular or cardiovascular endurance, there's no way to know that he can do any amount of weight for such high reps. For all we know, he may only be able to do 15 reps with 500 and be winded.
    I agree......I think once you get up into ungodly weights like that, all systems for "this is equal to that" really don't work anymore.
    In 1945, Adolf Hilter died and went to Hell. Satan asked, "why are you in Hell?" He replied, "I am responsible for the massacre of millions" Satan said, "well done, sit to the right of my throne." In 1953, Joseph Stalin died and went to Hell. Satan asked, "why are you in Hell?" He replied "I killed millions to stay in power" Satan said "good, sit to my left" 2010, Ronnie James Dio died and went to Hell, Satan asked, "why are you in Hell?" Dio replied, "Bitch, get the fuk off my throne!"

Location: Uk, North East....You'll find me in the Freeweights section!!!!
    K9icular is on a distinguished road. (+10) K9icular is on a distinguished road. (+10) K9icular is on a distinguished road. (+10) K9icular is on a distinguished road. (+10) K9icular is on a distinguished road. (+10) K9icular is on a distinguished road. (+10) K9icular is on a distinguished road. (+10) K9icular is on a distinguished road. (+10) K9icular is on a distinguished road. (+10) K9icular is on a distinguished road. (+10) K9icular is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Epihall
    Ronnies muscular endurance is very high. He only does the really low reps for vids and photo shoots, and of course every now and then whilst in the offseason. Generally he rarely goes any lower than 12 reps.

K9.
    "Everybody want to be a bodybuilder........but dont nobody wanna lift this heavy ass weight!....Lets go!!! i'll do it though!!" Ronnie Coleman.

"Thats about...............15........hundered, thats 35, 45lb plates...so its LIGHTWEIGHT BABY!!" Ronnie Coleman.

"Come on diesel, for the Mass!!!" Dorians training partner

"I have no special talents. I am only passionately curious" Albert Einstein.

j.junkie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) j.junkie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) j.junkie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) j.junkie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) j.junkie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) j.junkie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) j.junkie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) j.junkie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) j.junkie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) j.junkie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) j.junkie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    K, im a powerlifter and the background to when platz did this is like this. Fred hatfield,also known as dr. squat, who squatted over 1000 pounds when he was 45, and platz and hatield had a squat of, which consisited of a one rep strength test in the squat, and a test for rteps. Hatfield won in the strength part, but platz lilled him in the reps. To say that coleman could squat 495 for 23 is not thinking with ur mind, just ur biased feelings to what u think of him. A squat suit that platz was wearing back then was one of the original squat suits, which really gave nothing on the squat, unlike nowadays with the inzer squat suits which people are getting over 100 pounds on a lift, whether with a double denim titian suit, inzer hardcore suit, or the z suit. As ted arcidi said when he benched 700, the first to do do, hes upset now that he even used the original shirt becaue it just makes the record tainted,because the original gave them nothing in strenght and the new ones is what peoples training methods are based of of. That is the whole point of westsidew training,andwhen oneuses bands,forinstancein the squat,what itdoesisit makes more tension on the top part of the squat, so u get usedto holoding that amount of weight, and the tension obviously decreases on the descent,and that is where the squat suit comes in, because that makes you explode out of thw whole. This is what a squat suit does, and trust me the old suits did crap in terms of this. Plus look at platzs belt, it wasnt tight at all, if he were to have tightened it more he probably would have gotten a few more reps. Also, the wider u go, the more butt and hips one uses in the ssquat, which are must stronger then quad strenght, one of the resons why russians(who squat close) never have the highest squat total. (exception is shane hammond, but w/e). Also, platz was squatting way below parrallel. If coleman actually went that low, which is how deep you would need to go in a usapl or ipf or wpo competiton, then fine. But to say coleman to do what platz did, hed have to do it before u people can say he could kick platzs ass on the squat. Proof-hatfield couldnt in endurance.
    Last edited by j.junkie; 01-19-2005 at 10:33 AM.

F W Nietszche will become famous soon enough. (+50) F W Nietszche will become famous soon enough. (+50) F W Nietszche will become famous soon enough. (+50) F W Nietszche will become famous soon enough. (+50) F W Nietszche will become famous soon enough. (+50) F W Nietszche will become famous soon enough. (+50) F W Nietszche will become famous soon enough. (+50) F W Nietszche will become famous soon enough. (+50) F W Nietszche will become famous soon enough. (+50) F W Nietszche will become famous soon enough. (+50) F W Nietszche will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Platz in that is what... about 200 pounds? 220 at most? Ronnie is what offseason... about 320? Don't get me wrong, Ronnie is a champion and is great in his own right, but u have to admire Tom, we have yet to see ROnnie do that many reps.

I don't think his wearing a suit, from what I can see he has a belt on.

And on the topic of proportaions, the last three olympias have had far from ideal proportions, Would you not say that Ronnie and Dorian's waists are to wide, was Lee's upper body to big for his legs? Yes. And yes platz' legs are too big as well but you can't use Ronnie as a defense towards that.

Just another angle.......I think 23 reps is a lot more mentally demanding than 2 or 3, even if it is with a lighter weight.

Think about it......you've just squatted 500 pounds 10 times....."ok, only 13 more to go......"

raffiki is just really nice. (+1000) raffiki is just really nice. (+1000) raffiki is just really nice. (+1000) raffiki is just really nice. (+1000) raffiki is just really nice. (+1000) raffiki is just really nice. (+1000) raffiki is just really nice. (+1000) raffiki is just really nice. (+1000) raffiki is just really nice. (+1000) raffiki is just really nice. (+1000) raffiki is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by LatsMakeTheMan
    Just another angle.......I think 23 reps is a lot more mentally demanding than 2 or 3, even if it is with a lighter weight.

Think about it......you've just squatted 500 pounds 10 times....."ok, only 13 more to go......"
    Dang Skippy!

Platz is really amazing. I have Arnold's Encyclopedia and there are great pics of Platz in there. The guy used to finish his leg workout by biking 20 miles. I think he is one of a kind.

chad12121 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chad12121 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chad12121 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chad12121 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chad12121 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chad12121 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chad12121 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chad12121 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chad12121 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chad12121 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chad12121 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Another note, look at his face when he is doing it, he is actually enjoying it

Registered User johnnyironboard's Avatar
    johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by F W Nietszche

Platz is a stud. Coleman is a stud. Nobody denies that- what is your point.

Epihall has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Epihall has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Epihall has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Epihall has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Epihall has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Epihall has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Epihall has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Epihall has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Epihall has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Epihall has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Epihall has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by K9icular
    Ronnies muscular endurance is very high. He only does the really low reps for vids and photo shoots, and of course every now and then whilst in the offseason. Generally he rarely goes any lower than 12 reps.

K9.
    What does one of Ronnie's squat workouts consist of as far as weight and reps when he's not doing vids and photo shoots?

Platz is a freak, he enjoys the pain, I swear if you stab him in the leg with a stake knife, he would thank you and smile.