Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    windwords7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) windwords7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) windwords7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) windwords7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) windwords7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) windwords7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) windwords7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) windwords7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) windwords7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) windwords7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) windwords7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

So how about a "First Annual BB.com Forum Convention"??!!

Disclaimer: This is not endorsed directly by BB.com!

It would be the weekend of October 18th through the 20th, coinciding with the Mr. Olympia in Las Vegas. I don't care if there only ends up being two of us hooking up but from some earlier conversations sounds like we have some interest.

It would be a blast, you could finally put some faces to the names and get to know some of your bro's better. We could have a few loosely organized meeting times and so and so forth and we would get to go to the Olympia if you wanted!

Sound off here if you are interested!!! Keep it bumped for awhile so we can make sure people see it.

If you sound off here I will try to keep track of you all and get in touch with you all some more in the near future.

Sounds like hella fun,

Jake

Jonblaze639 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jonblaze639 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jonblaze639 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jonblaze639 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jonblaze639 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jonblaze639 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jonblaze639 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jonblaze639 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jonblaze639 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jonblaze639 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jonblaze639 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    great, you can watch me compete!

lol...i found my digital camera again, now i need to find the software and the wire and i'll be posting some pics.
    MOD @ www.anabolicminds.com

windwords7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) windwords7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) windwords7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) windwords7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) windwords7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) windwords7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) windwords7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) windwords7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) windwords7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) windwords7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) windwords7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally posted by Jonblaze639
    great, you can watch me compete!

lol...i found my digital camera again, now i need to find the software and the wire and i'll be posting some pics.
    That's one so far......

OVRTrainer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OVRTrainer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OVRTrainer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OVRTrainer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OVRTrainer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OVRTrainer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Believe it or not, I was thinking the same thing just the other day. I'd love to go but I don't know if I could afford the trip to Las Vegas at this point. Keep me posted as things develop and I'll start saving, but unfortunately no guarantees. Good idea bro!

Originally posted by OVRTrainer
    Believe it or not, I was thinking the same thing just the other day. I'd love to go but I don't know if I could afford the trip to Las Vegas at this point. Keep me posted as things develop and I'll start saving, but unfortunately no guarantees. Good idea bro!
    Thanks!!

Jonblaze639 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jonblaze639 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jonblaze639 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jonblaze639 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jonblaze639 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jonblaze639 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jonblaze639 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jonblaze639 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jonblaze639 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jonblaze639 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jonblaze639 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    if you two go, i gotta go!

::stuffs socks in arms, and sticks mattress sideways in the back of tshirt:: lets do this!

P.S. PM again OVRT

if you two go, i gotta go!

::stuffs socks in arms, and sticks mattress sideways in the back of tshirt:: lets do this!

P.S. PM again OVRT
    LOL! Hell yes, its going to be a blast!

Scorpio is just really nice. (+1000) Scorpio is just really nice. (+1000) Scorpio is just really nice. (+1000) Scorpio is just really nice. (+1000) Scorpio is just really nice. (+1000) Scorpio is just really nice. (+1000) Scorpio is just really nice. (+1000) Scorpio is just really nice. (+1000) Scorpio is just really nice. (+1000) Scorpio is just really nice. (+1000) Scorpio is just really nice. (+1000)
    That would be a hell of a time. Unfortunately some of us don't have the cash, but you never know. I've always wanted to see an olympia contest. If I were to go I'd buy 'the guys' a round.
    I broke your f*cking mold! then threw away the cast! PANTERA

dnoel is just really nice. (+1000) dnoel is just really nice. (+1000) dnoel is just really nice. (+1000) dnoel is just really nice. (+1000) dnoel is just really nice. (+1000) dnoel is just really nice. (+1000) dnoel is just really nice. (+1000) dnoel is just really nice. (+1000) dnoel is just really nice. (+1000) dnoel is just really nice. (+1000) dnoel is just really nice. (+1000)
    huh huh... could we have orgies and stuff like that have at Defcon?

Stomper has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Stomper has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Stomper has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Stomper has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Stomper has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Stomper has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Stomper has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Stomper has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Stomper has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Stomper has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Stomper has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

a mattress!? LOL LMAO
    Coming from Europe that trip is going to be to expensive for me..
    Make your body strong.. and your mind will follow!
    Looking for a stomping crew??

Blacksmith is just really nice. (+1000) Blacksmith is just really nice. (+1000) Blacksmith is just really nice. (+1000) Blacksmith is just really nice. (+1000) Blacksmith is just really nice. (+1000) Blacksmith is just really nice. (+1000) Blacksmith is just really nice. (+1000) Blacksmith is just really nice. (+1000) Blacksmith is just really nice. (+1000) Blacksmith is just really nice. (+1000) Blacksmith is just really nice. (+1000)
    I'm in !
    I'll stop in Chicago and pick up Chi_town on the way .
    Never quit!

Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally posted by Blacksmith
    I'm in !
    I'll stop in Chicago and pick up Chi_town on the way .

October Vegas - I'm in. It's been about 4 years since I've been there in October (Football Season- ). I go every march for NCAA Basketball tourney. I wouldn't/couldn't compete , but it would be great to cheer you guys on (and of course party for a few days).

Who else can we pick up on the way ?

Wardog - can't go to vegas without our dog
    K(same) - if we can get him away from his girl
    1fast400 - he can call it a business trip and write all the expenses
    off
    Petefox and Anthony - who are always show ready
    Fitnessman(he needs a damn vacation),
    97LT1 - for keto support - LOL

If I left anyone out, I'm sorry, I'm sick today and my brain isn't working right. (maybe pete and anthony can bring the defibrulator for some shock therapy, I heard it stimulates muscle growth.)

Damn it everyones invited.......

Oh and let's not forget.......PAR, BILL and PA can meet us there and we could have them host a live radio show/discussion. LOL

We'll be like the A-Team of BB. LOL

or ....Would we be more like the Blues Brothers ?

........a half tak of gas.......3 bottle of 1-test.......6 fina tabs......40lbs whey protein.....were out of usnic acid ......but we have the beta Leptigen........It's dark........and we are wearing sunglasses.

VIVA LAS VEGAS.
    Last edited by Chi_town; 06-21-2002 at 06:36 AM.

D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    "Fitnessman(he needs a damn vacation)"

He's currently on 'vacation' for 10 days fishing

TPRES has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Guys this sounds like a helluva good idea, unfortunately I just started a new job and I don't have any vacation time until Dec....it sounds like an awsome time. Maybe I will just quit the new job and go anyway........Struggles to breath as gf tightens the choker collar around throat.....

petefox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) petefox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) petefox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) petefox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) petefox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) petefox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) petefox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) petefox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) petefox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) petefox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) petefox is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I was thinkin' the same thing about a big convention...

I'm all set with payin' for school, all I need is the tickets!!
    Damn, Son!

This is awesome guys! We are going to have a kick ass time! Keep spreading the word.

Jake

wardog will become famous soon enough. (+50) wardog will become famous soon enough. (+50) wardog will become famous soon enough. (+50) wardog will become famous soon enough. (+50) wardog will become famous soon enough. (+50) wardog will become famous soon enough. (+50) wardog will become famous soon enough. (+50) wardog will become famous soon enough. (+50) wardog will become famous soon enough. (+50) wardog will become famous soon enough. (+50) wardog will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I am seeing an empty warehouse, a ring of cars, headlights on...filled with BB.commers...Bill L, Pat, Par and BC in the center of the ring....a fatal four-way to determine who is the big dog around here!!!

That would make this convention complete!!
    LG Sciences
    Visit us at www.lgsciences.com

joe78 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) joe78 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) joe78 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) joe78 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) joe78 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) joe78 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) joe78 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) joe78 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) joe78 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) joe78 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) joe78 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Damn, I would love to go, but with school, don't know if I can afford it, or have the time. Sounds like fun, keep me updated and I'll see what I can do.
    Lifting weights makes me happy.

Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally posted by wardog
    I am seeing an empty warehouse, a ring of cars, headlights on...filled with BB.commers...Bill L, Pat, Par and BC in the center of the ring....a fatal four-way to determine who is the big dog around here!!!

That would make this convention complete!!
    They (holywood) made movies about sh*t like this.
    Awsome vision DOG.

woah dude, D&G is back from the dead!

Sabercat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sabercat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sabercat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sabercat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sabercat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sabercat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sabercat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sabercat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sabercat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sabercat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sabercat has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    BB.com has a big get-together every year in Idaho..... not that everybody gets excited about going to Idaho.... but they had an amature competition this past year and had some pro BBers show up. There is an article and pictures on the main page.
    My favorite BB.com quote:

'I keep thinking I've seen the most stupid thing I've ever read, then for the love of God you continue to reply.' RonB

Originally posted by Sabercat
    BB.com has a big get-together every year in Idaho..... not that everybody gets excited about going to Idaho.... but they had an amature competition this past year and had some pro BBers show up. There is an article and pictures on the main page.
    That's why this one is the unofficial convention!! Sound cool though. I like Idaho.

Sabercat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sabercat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sabercat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sabercat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sabercat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sabercat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sabercat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sabercat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sabercat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sabercat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sabercat has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally posted by windwords7
    I like Idaho.
    I'm sorry

'I keep thinking I've seen the most stupid thing I've ever read, then for the love of God you continue to reply.' RonB

DaddyR is not very helpful. (-500) DaddyR is not very helpful. (-500) DaddyR is not very helpful. (-500) DaddyR is not very helpful. (-500) DaddyR is not very helpful. (-500) DaddyR is not very helpful. (-500) DaddyR is not very helpful. (-500) DaddyR is not very helpful. (-500) DaddyR is not very helpful. (-500) DaddyR is not very helpful. (-500) DaddyR is not very helpful. (-500)

Now you've got me thinking...

For those of us who won't be able to make it, and for all of our "lurkers", how about a webcast?

Maybe BB.com would set up a webcam at their booth. Schedule some chat sessions. Heck, set up the webcam station so that those of us stuck at home can chat with folks dropping by the booth.

Okay so it's probably not gonna be cheap to set it all up, but can you imagine all the attention that a live webcast from the Olympia exhibition would get! Does anybody have any feedback on what that kind of thing might cost - think it's a bit much for the likes of BB.com and perhaps a few supp companies who might be able to co-sponsor it?

Hmmm . . . probably have to clear it with the organizers, though. But if they won't allow it at the expo., then set up a room at a hotel nearby for a more intimate video chatroom. I did that kind of thing at a Lupus support forum get-together in St. Louis one time. A lot of the forum "regulars" couldn't make it there, for financial or health reasons, so it was a great way to bring the party to them, so to speak.

97LT1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 97LT1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 97LT1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 97LT1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 97LT1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 97LT1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 97LT1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 97LT1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 97LT1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 97LT1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 97LT1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Keto support? LMAO!!!!!

I see you picked up on that one Chi.

I would love to go. Meeting Anthony(future mod) would be great. We would be at the ECA booth poppin away!
    But, that's to far for me. I'm taking time off in August for my family reunion. And, if i had anymore time this year, me and CM are getting a plane ticket to Cali to vist a close Bro of mine.
    Supplement Enthusiast

Import Hunter™

219 destroyed since 1996

Old enough to raise ya....

Oooo Web Cam! Now that's an idea. I also think we absolutely HAVE to get some of those 'sumo wrestler' outfits that you see at the county fair - you know you can get into them and you have a waist about 7 feet in diameter and then you fight another opponent in a simular suit. I got first dibs on AGG!

Remeber guys this unofficial as far as bb.com goes, at least for now. If they wanted to give us their seal of approval but for some reason that seems unlikely to me. But we do want to make it all that it can be! Any more suggestions?

BigWilly is on a distinguished road. (+10) BigWilly is on a distinguished road. (+10) BigWilly is on a distinguished road. (+10) BigWilly is on a distinguished road. (+10) BigWilly is on a distinguished road. (+10) BigWilly is on a distinguished road. (+10) BigWilly is on a distinguished road. (+10) BigWilly is on a distinguished road. (+10) BigWilly is on a distinguished road. (+10) BigWilly is on a distinguished road. (+10) BigWilly is on a distinguished road. (+10)

VEGAS BABY.................VEGAS

I'm In Bro's!!!

I live in Phoenix so I'm driving....anyone need a ride?
    ipop - check it out.

LethalGunz34 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LethalGunz34 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LethalGunz34 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LethalGunz34 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LethalGunz34 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LethalGunz34 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LethalGunz34 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LethalGunz34 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LethalGunz34 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LethalGunz34 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LethalGunz34 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I would be in if I didn't live so far away........

Antonio is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Antonio is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Antonio is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Antonio is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Antonio is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Antonio is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Antonio is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Antonio is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Antonio is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Antonio is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Antonio is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Hey, that sounds like a great idea. I would love to go to the Oympia and hook up with you guys if you are around. Let's see if I can make it; if I have the money I'll def. go.