Allanb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Allanb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Allanb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Allanb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Allanb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Allanb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Allanb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Allanb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Allanb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Allanb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Allanb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

V12 Vs. Cee/cm/akg

I was thinking of ordering bulk Creatine Ethyl Esther(500G), Citrulline Malate(275G) and Arginine Ketogluterate(250G), when I realized that with shipping and duty fees, it comes out to 155$ US shipped to Canada for approx 2.5 months worth of it (assuming I'm taking 5G of each ingredient per day). This is a lot more than spending 45$ US for a 50day supply of V12...

I keep hearing CEE is amazing, but will it really make such a big difference in my workout results to warrant spending triple the ammount? I'm not rich so if it's gonna make a big difference I can dish out the extra $, but if its a bit better, I'd rather stick with V12. Has anyone tried both of these?

Thanks in advance.

EDIT: Would just taking CEE be more effective than V12?

EDIT2: My friend in bio and chem (university) says he thinks the other stuff isnt so useful... "malate and ketoglutarate are kreb cycle intermediates... I doubt will help actual weight lifting. becuase fast twitch fibers are primarily glycolytic. ATP does not leave the cell membrane"

Any thoughts on this?
    Last edited by Allanb; 01-17-2005 at 06:55 PM.

Bammy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bammy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bammy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bammy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bammy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bammy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bammy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bammy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bammy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bammy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bammy has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Hmm, why am I always the one that responds to you? OK well I've tried Swole V2 which is like V12. I hated Swole because of the water retention, and get better strength gains from CEE products. Even the CEE alone will beat out V12.
    500g of CEE is going to last you AT LEAST 100 days, 200 if you only use it pre workout. So why don't you buy less of it if this is too much money, or just look at it as a long term investment.

CM is not an immediate feeling, but when it catches up to you, you'll have better endurance and recovery.

AAKG is the part you could probably leave out to save money, but it does help with pumps which is nice.

Stacking these will be WAY better than V12 but do what you want. This stuff should last you longer than you think.

Allanb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Allanb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Allanb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Allanb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Allanb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Allanb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Allanb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Allanb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Allanb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Allanb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Allanb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Thanks for the reply! You said 200 days if I only use it pre-workout... meaning I only need 2.5G a day?

bump

Bammy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bammy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bammy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bammy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bammy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bammy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bammy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bammy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bammy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bammy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bammy has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Yeah that should be enough.

force_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) force_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) force_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) force_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) force_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) force_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) force_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) force_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) force_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) force_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) force_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Allanb
    I was thinking of ordering bulk Creatine Ethyl Esther(500G), Citrulline Malate(275G) and Arginine Ketogluterate(250G), when I realized that with shipping and duty fees, it comes out to 155$ US shipped to Canada for approx 2.5 months worth of it (assuming I'm taking 5G of each ingredient per day). This is a lot more than spending 45$ US for a 50day supply of V12...

I keep hearing CEE is amazing, but will it really make such a big difference in my workout results to warrant spending triple the ammount? I'm not rich so if it's gonna make a big difference I can dish out the extra $, but if its a bit better, I'd rather stick with V12. Has anyone tried both of these?

Thanks in advance.

EDIT: Would just taking CEE be more effective than V12?

EDIT2: My friend in bio and chem (university) says he thinks the other stuff isnt so useful... "malate and ketoglutarate are kreb cycle intermediates... I doubt will help actual weight lifting. becuase fast twitch fibers are primarily glycolytic. ATP does not leave the cell membrane"

Any thoughts on this?
    Buying that stuff in bulk may be more than V12 but if you went with the "name brands" of each of the bulk ingredients say CEX,NO2 and Stamin02 to get 100 days out of them would cost an insane amount of money especially up here in the great white north where we get the shaft on supp pricing!!

F.
    Obsessed is a word the lazy use to describe the dedicated.