T.G.P. has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Ion Exchange Whey Protein Isolate

I Have A big problem, I have this old school kind of protein that doean't mix ! Anyone have any solution!?
    Wake Up And Smell The Napalm.

Antonio is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Antonio is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Antonio is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Antonio is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Antonio is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Antonio is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Antonio is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Antonio is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Antonio is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Antonio is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Antonio is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Re: Ion Exchange Whey Protein Isolate

Originally posted by T.G.P.
    I Have A big problem, I have this old school kind of protein that doean't mix ! Anyone have any solution!?
    What do you mean it doesn't mix? Have you tried a blender?

What brand is it?

T.G.P. has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    dude this protein is OLD SCHOOL! I'm talking before they had the tech. to makes it 'easy mix' a blender only works in a 1/2 **** way.
    Wake Up And Smell The Napalm.

aisduz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    If it's that old school, do you think it's still good to consume? I'm not sure about shelf-life, but someone else may have an idea.

As far as blending it goes, mixing in some fruit should thicken the whole shake up and coat the larger pieces, so that they're still there but less noticeable. Unpeeled apples are a good choice imho.

Antonio is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Antonio is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Antonio is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Antonio is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Antonio is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Antonio is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Antonio is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Antonio is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Antonio is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Antonio is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Antonio is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    It will prolly be expired. Check into that before you see yourself in trouble.