Closed Thread
    Legend has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Legend has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Legend has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Legend has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Legend has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Legend has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Legend has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Legend has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Legend has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Legend has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Legend has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

how to shoot more cum

my girl likes it when i blow my load all over her tits i learnd to shoot more by;

1.eat lots of green leafy vegetables - good for health and semen production
    2. have a wank to near climax and stop 1hr before sex.
    3. dont ejaculate for 4-5 days, abstain from releasing, more semen will build up, providing a larger amount of ejaculate.
    4.seminal plasma makes up 90% of cum other 10% being semen, take a daily vitamin supplement and you will have a good amount of this build up,
    5.testosterone helps your body produce more semen, and release more Nitric Oxide (NO) for dilation of arteries for erection.

----to increase testosterone to MANLY ACTIVITIES e.g shouting , arm wrestling, lift weights, do compepitive sports and argue with ur m8s lol

6.Estrogen help your sex organ tissues trap more water and increase the ejaculation fluid and dilate the arteries for erection.

last but not least get a full on 100% hard on you will achive this by following the simple steps in my home-made guide.

pls add to this if you know more tips and tricks.

Legend has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Legend has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Legend has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Legend has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Legend has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Legend has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Legend has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Legend has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Legend has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Legend has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Legend has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    dont smoke cigaettes decreases sperm production, marijuana is ok helps me get full 100% erections

freebsd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) freebsd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) freebsd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) freebsd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    lol@don't ejaculate for 4-5 days just to double your cum.

I would like you to provide a link about green leafy vegetable will double your cum and marijuana will give 100% full erection.

If you want to double your cum load by 30-40%. Just take Calcium-Magnesium-Zinc vitamins. That's all!

ripper00 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ripper00 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ripper00 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ripper00 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ripper00 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ripper00 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ripper00 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ripper00 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ripper00 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ripper00 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ripper00 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by freebsd
    If you want to double your cum load by 30-40%. Just take Calcium-Magnesium-Zinc vitamins. That's all!

words cannot express how retarded the first part of that statement was.
    Bulking to 175 @ 5'8" (7% bf)

***Misc Ikariam Crue*** morgansd12's Avatar
    morgansd12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) morgansd12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) morgansd12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) morgansd12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) morgansd12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) morgansd12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) morgansd12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) morgansd12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) morgansd12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) morgansd12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) morgansd12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by ripper00
    words cannot express how retarded the first part of that statement was.
    Sounds like the start of a Muscle-Tech ad.

I knew a jerkoff who would jack his stuff on the internet. He swore by peanut butter. Eating lots of it that is. I will stop there.
    **************M*********
    World > Laltoios[80:89] > WineSkillz

Nutella! is a name known to all. (+5000) Nutella! is a name known to all. (+5000) Nutella! is a name known to all. (+5000) Nutella! is a name known to all. (+5000) Nutella! is a name known to all. (+5000) Nutella! is a name known to all. (+5000) Nutella! is a name known to all. (+5000) Nutella! is a name known to all. (+5000) Nutella! is a name known to all. (+5000) Nutella! is a name known to all. (+5000) Nutella! is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Dont jack off for 4-5 days.. HAHA,

you kiddin' me, id be able to paint a girls titties 3 coats over with my load if i waited 5 days.

skinnytobuff has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) skinnytobuff has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) skinnytobuff has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) skinnytobuff has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) skinnytobuff has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) skinnytobuff has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) skinnytobuff has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) skinnytobuff has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) skinnytobuff has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) skinnytobuff has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) skinnytobuff has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by freebsd
    If you want to double your cum load by 30-40%.
    Errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

bluehazard is just really nice. (+1000) bluehazard is just really nice. (+1000) bluehazard is just really nice. (+1000) bluehazard is just really nice. (+1000) bluehazard is just really nice. (+1000) bluehazard is just really nice. (+1000) bluehazard is just really nice. (+1000) bluehazard is just really nice. (+1000) bluehazard is just really nice. (+1000) bluehazard is just really nice. (+1000) bluehazard is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by morgansd12
    Sounds like the start of a Muscle-Tech ad.

I knew a jerkoff who would jack his stuff on the internet. He swore by peanut butter. Eating lots of it that is. I will stop there.

Haha!!! SpermTECH.
    http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/bluehazard/

LG Psarm/Anadraulic State Log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=113518011

forklift has a spectacular aura about. (+250) forklift has a spectacular aura about. (+250) forklift has a spectacular aura about. (+250) forklift has a spectacular aura about. (+250) forklift has a spectacular aura about. (+250) forklift has a spectacular aura about. (+250) forklift has a spectacular aura about. (+250) forklift has a spectacular aura about. (+250) forklift has a spectacular aura about. (+250) forklift has a spectacular aura about. (+250) forklift has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    some google search brings up only sites trying to sell stuff. therefore i don't think it's possible, except holding back a couple of days.

:::6'3 280lb Endomorph::: UnderArmour22's Avatar
    UnderArmour22 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) UnderArmour22 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) UnderArmour22 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) UnderArmour22 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) UnderArmour22 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) UnderArmour22 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) UnderArmour22 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) UnderArmour22 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) UnderArmour22 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) UnderArmour22 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) UnderArmour22 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by forklift
    some google search brings up only sites trying to sell stuff. therefore i don't think it's possible, except holding back a couple of days.
    Bump
    What up though...

FootballYAY has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FootballYAY has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by bluehazard
    Haha!!! SpermTECH.
    lol that's awesome.

aPUMPcaoch has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) aPUMPcaoch has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) aPUMPcaoch has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

natural release

Originally Posted by Legend
    my girl likes it when i blow my load all over her tits i learnd to shoot more by;

3. dont ejaculate for 4-5 days, abstain from releasing, more semen will build up, providing a larger amount of ejaculate.
    4.seminal plasma makes up 90% of cum other 10% being semen, take a daily vitamin supplement and you will have a good amount of this build up,
    5.testosterone helps your body produce more semen, and release more Nitric Oxide (NO) for dilation of arteries for erection.

----to increase testosterone to MANLY ACTIVITIES e.g shouting , arm wrestling, lift weights, do compepitive sports and argue with ur m8s lol

6.Estrogen help your sex organ tissues trap more water and increase the ejaculation fluid and dilate the arteries for erection.

last but not least get a full on 100% hard on you will achive this by following the simple steps in my home-made guide.

manlly activiteis , yup

Sensuous5370 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Don't Need to Refrain for 4-5 Days

Holding off from cumming for 4-5 days is an enormous sacrifice just to shoot one monster size load AND may not be necessary. I know for me, I need to shoot 2 or 3 times a day and don't like holding off. BUT holding off awhile will definitely do it. The point is, once the balls are full of cum, the continued holding off just passes the additional cum produced passed off into urine stream. I have measured my load at one day's worth (haven't shot in 24 hours) then measured it when I held off 3 days. The load after 3 days is exactly double the one day load in volume. But I don't believe I increase any volume after waiting more than 3 days.

Originally Posted by Legend View Post

Neddibrof16 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Neddibrof16 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Neddibrof16 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Neddibrof16 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Neddibrof16 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Neddibrof16 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Neddibrof16 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Neddibrof16 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Neddibrof16 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Neddibrof16 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Neddibrof16 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Sensuous5370 View Post
    Holding off from cumming for 4-5 days is an enormous sacrifice just to shoot one monster size load AND may not be necessary. I know for me, I need to shoot 2 or 3 times a day and don't like holding off. BUT holding off awhile will definitely do it. The point is, once the balls are full of cum, the continued holding off just passes the additional cum produced passed off into urine stream. I have measured my load at one day's worth (haven't shot in 24 hours) then measured it when I held off 3 days. The load after 3 days is exactly double the one day load in volume. But I don't believe I increase any volume after waiting more than 3 days.
    Strong first post and age, lol.

Pancito is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pancito is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pancito is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pancito is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pancito is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pancito is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pancito is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pancito is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pancito is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pancito is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pancito is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Yep, the lack of monster cum has affected my marriage to the brink of divorce (not srs)

Ryan711 is not very helpful. (-500) Ryan711 is not very helpful. (-500) Ryan711 is not very helpful. (-500) Ryan711 is not very helpful. (-500) Ryan711 is not very helpful. (-500) Ryan711 is not very helpful. (-500) Ryan711 is not very helpful. (-500) Ryan711 is not very helpful. (-500) Ryan711 is not very helpful. (-500) Ryan711 is not very helpful. (-500) Ryan711 is not very helpful. (-500)
    celery, lot and lots of celery. I'm talking like 1lb+ per day. Your gf won't be disappointed.

oh, and strong bump

Basketball716 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Basketball716 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Basketball716 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Basketball716 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Basketball716 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Basketball716 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Basketball716 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Basketball716 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Basketball716 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Basketball716 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Basketball716 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Let it build up for couple days is all I know...i personally dont care about the size of it that comes out

Grind4Mine is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Grind4Mine is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Grind4Mine is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Grind4Mine is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Grind4Mine is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Grind4Mine is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Grind4Mine is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Grind4Mine is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Grind4Mine is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Grind4Mine is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Grind4Mine is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Legend View Post

M8S
    Originally Posted by freebsd View Post
    lol@don't ejaculate for 4-5 days just to double your cum.

I would like you to provide a link about green leafy vegetable will double your cum and marijuana will give 100% full erection.

lol

janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    whats with the old ass threads today?

marijuana decreases sperm count, btw.

that stuff in the OP is ridiculous. The only legit part was about getting to the point where you're going to and stopping. I don't think the 1hr time frame is necessary, the build up will be there regardless, and doing it closer to intercourse would actually keep you more excited and have it all be "loaded up" for lack of a better term.

take vitamins, don't jerk for a day or two max, eat celery.

that's it.

If you don't bust super soaker loads after that, there's really nothing you can do.
    Tell her to close her eyes and dump milk on her.
    Common Sense Crew
    Living Happily is Easy Crew
    Do Something That Matters Crew
    There Are More Important Things in Life Than Women Crew

"My brother is an Alpha male in real life and virtually all of his friends are Alpha males." - zionosis

PapaPrime is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PapaPrime is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PapaPrime is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PapaPrime is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PapaPrime is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PapaPrime is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PapaPrime is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PapaPrime is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PapaPrime is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PapaPrime is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PapaPrime is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Don't worry about sperm count nd ****, zinc is quite important in semen production.. i've always had huge loads so its kinda annoying (srsly, not all girls enjoy it)..

still, i find that the more buckets i cum the more i enjoy it so i dont give two ****s otherwise yano

thats why i eat lots of celery (zinc) and eat lots of watermelon (blood flow to cock) and make sure i get my vitamins

500 Internal Server Error youm0nt's Avatar
    youm0nt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) youm0nt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) youm0nt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) youm0nt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) youm0nt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) youm0nt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) youm0nt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) youm0nt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) youm0nt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) youm0nt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) youm0nt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Very strong first post
    REPS OWED:
    iccyman001
    NickTranOwnz

xx chromosomes (no homo) RandomMisc's Avatar
    RandomMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RandomMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RandomMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RandomMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RandomMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RandomMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RandomMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RandomMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RandomMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RandomMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RandomMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by freebsd View Post
    loled irl.

Fendi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fendi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fendi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fendi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fendi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fendi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fendi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fendi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fendi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fendi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fendi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Sensuous5370 View Post
    dude, you are 53.

percussion8903 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) percussion8903 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) percussion8903 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) percussion8903 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) percussion8903 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) percussion8903 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) percussion8903 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) percussion8903 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) percussion8903 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) percussion8903 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) percussion8903 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    some threads should not be bumped but some should. Health freak ftw. whats celery?