Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    mohd_bo50 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Exercises to grow taller

Im 21 yr, 5-04. is there any exercises to grow more taller?
    if you have any suggestion or experince, please share them.

applesauce the destroyer sanpedro's Avatar
    sanpedro has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sanpedro has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sanpedro has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sanpedro has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sanpedro has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sanpedro has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sanpedro has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sanpedro has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sanpedro has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sanpedro has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sanpedro has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    there's this surgery thing where they break your legs and attach either some other bone or something else and you can gain a few inches like that
    .(>^_^).> <3

|||----.(^_^).----|||
    cutting
    HIIT sprints
    swimming

RAPBAK THANKS FOR READING bee su's Avatar
    bee su is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bee su is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bee su is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bee su is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bee su is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bee su is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bee su is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bee su is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bee su is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bee su is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bee su is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by mohd_bo50 View Post
    Im 21 yr, 5-04. is there any exercises to grow more taller?
    if you have any suggestion or experince, please share them.
    i dont think there is any such thing.
    Sig line can't be a novel
    THANKS FOR READING
    20 IS 20. ATLEAST POST IN THE THREAD.
    THANKS FOR READING
    KNEE DRAGGER - HTC
    THANKS FOR READING
    THANKS FOR READING
    Sig line can't be a novel

jules_d1 is a name known to all. (+5000) jules_d1 is a name known to all. (+5000) jules_d1 is a name known to all. (+5000) jules_d1 is a name known to all. (+5000) jules_d1 is a name known to all. (+5000) jules_d1 is a name known to all. (+5000) jules_d1 is a name known to all. (+5000) jules_d1 is a name known to all. (+5000) jules_d1 is a name known to all. (+5000) jules_d1 is a name known to all. (+5000) jules_d1 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    nope no such thing. just look after the body and make sure you have good posture to make the most of what you have

Cor is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cor is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cor is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cor is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cor is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cor is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cor is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cor is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cor is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cor is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cor is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Ask Lee Priest. He knows how.

mofugger has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mofugger has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mofugger has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mofugger has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mofugger has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mofugger has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mofugger has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mofugger has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mofugger has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mofugger has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mofugger has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by sanpedro View Post
    there's this surgery thing where they break your legs and attach either some other bone or something else and you can gain a few inches like that
    that surgery is 200k according to msnbc and it's really only available to dwarves since the risk of nerve damage, recurring fractures, and paralysis is a big factor.

Can give a good 8 inches though. They break your leg and add metal pegs so your bones try to heal itself naturally and extend the bone. Supposed to be horrific pain as they have to do one leg at a time a year apart. I imagine you would never be able to do any kind of functional lifting requiring your legs either as your tendons/muscles probably get f'ed

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/4242093/
    Last edited by mofugger; 08-01-2007 at 01:36 AM.

Smaller, Stronger, Faster gjohnson5's Avatar
    gjohnson5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gjohnson5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gjohnson5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gjohnson5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gjohnson5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gjohnson5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gjohnson5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gjohnson5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gjohnson5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gjohnson5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gjohnson5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    sorry...
    Kickin your azz everytime

Josiah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Josiah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Josiah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Josiah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Josiah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Josiah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Josiah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Josiah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Josiah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Josiah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Josiah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Possible, though would require incredible paitence and dedication. Search around though.

Daily stretching and various exercises can help, at 21 you aren't done growing, you can get some more outta your body.

There's always gear as well, though you may end up adding more mass then height in all honesty, though some could come (and later the mass be culled back).

Just some ideas for ya...

21 and 5'2" might be short enough to get your doc to give you legal gear of various types and perhaps some other goodies.

On a side note, you could try and shrink yourself enough to get under the disability line....
    something clever and witty

Insert custom user title mark118's Avatar
    mark118 is just really nice. (+1000) mark118 is just really nice. (+1000) mark118 is just really nice. (+1000) mark118 is just really nice. (+1000) mark118 is just really nice. (+1000) mark118 is just really nice. (+1000) mark118 is just really nice. (+1000) mark118 is just really nice. (+1000) mark118 is just really nice. (+1000) mark118 is just really nice. (+1000) mark118 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Josiah View Post
    Possible, though would require incredible paitence and dedication. Search around though.

Daily stretching and various exercises can help, at 21 you aren't done growing, you can get some more outta your body.

There's always gear as well, though you may end up adding more mass then height in all honesty, though some could come (and later the mass be culled back).

Just some ideas for ya...

21 and 5'2" might be short enough to get your doc to give you legal gear of various types and perhaps some other goodies.

On a side note, you could try and shrink yourself enough to get under the disability line....
    ignore Josiah's message - there is no way you can stretch or do certain exercises to grow taller. what do you think you could stretch to make you taller? stretching bone? or wait.. stretching your spinal cord, either way, both are 'great ideas'

gear - any form of test will lessen your chances of growing taller if you have not finished puberty (although based on your age you have). perhaps GH... but only if you havent finished puberty but of course the side effects would be intense.

And for the love of god I really hope he's joking about the shrinking line.

To summarise, once your bones fuse its too late. as mentioned the only way to grow taller is by braking the bones in your legs and stretching them.
    ** I rep back **

If I havent repped back within a week, PM me, i'm on recharge now but working n it

Josiah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Josiah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Josiah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Josiah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Josiah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Josiah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Josiah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Josiah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Josiah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Josiah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Josiah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by mark118 View Post
    ******idiot speak*********

Really... mark is it? Well mark.

Do explain then why given sports pro's have different body types that "magically" fall in line with other pro's of the sport? Wich applies to every major sport, could it be prolonged stress combined with adaptation? Nooooo.... But you tell em marky boy!!

We can mesure bones in different types of athletes and... WOW!!! They grow based on stress. No way dude!!! Go buy a fucking pack of UpperDeck you P.O.S. moron.

Oh and please, I'd love to see you explain that bones do not grow. There's only you know.... like literally 9 million+ documented cases of bones growing.

...waits for marky boy to disprove the use of casting broken bones... wait for it...

*waits*

*waits*

Oh gosh.. you can't can you? So STFUB.

Glow in the dark casts own your pathetic soul.
    Last edited by Josiah; 08-01-2007 at 03:22 AM.

mark118 is just really nice. (+1000) mark118 is just really nice. (+1000) mark118 is just really nice. (+1000) mark118 is just really nice. (+1000) mark118 is just really nice. (+1000) mark118 is just really nice. (+1000) mark118 is just really nice. (+1000) mark118 is just really nice. (+1000) mark118 is just really nice. (+1000) mark118 is just really nice. (+1000) mark118 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Really... mark is it? Well mark.

Do explain then why given sports pro's have different body types that "magically" fall in line with other pro's of the sport?
    We can messure bones in different types of athletes and... WOW!!! They grow based on stress. No way dude!!! Go buy a fucking pack of UpperDeck you P.O.S. moron.

Oh and please, I'd love to see you explain that bones do not grow. There's only you know.... like literally 9 million+ documented cases of bones growing.

Waits for Mark to disprove basic medical knowledge and practice. Look out, here comes the guy to put casting to the wind.....
    Yes, my name is mark - well done - you read my screen name correctly.

Bones can grow in density, I didn't say they couldnt but my growth was referring to length since that is the poster's concern.

mohd_bo50 is 21 and wants to grow taller. Test will fuse what, if any, bone growth is left (in terms of lenth!), and GH may help if he hasn't finished puberty.

Stretching will NOT work because you can't lengthen bone by stretching exercises and you can not stretch the spinal cord because of the discs and nerves. Your argument makes no physiological sense.

Now, instead of insulting me, and sending me offense reps messages, think about this, and come back with a logical discussion based on human biology.
    ** I rep back **

If I havent repped back within a week, PM me, i'm on recharge now but working n it

GreenEyedGinny will become famous soon enough. (+50) GreenEyedGinny will become famous soon enough. (+50) GreenEyedGinny will become famous soon enough. (+50) GreenEyedGinny will become famous soon enough. (+50) GreenEyedGinny will become famous soon enough. (+50) GreenEyedGinny will become famous soon enough. (+50) GreenEyedGinny will become famous soon enough. (+50) GreenEyedGinny will become famous soon enough. (+50) GreenEyedGinny will become famous soon enough. (+50) GreenEyedGinny will become famous soon enough. (+50) GreenEyedGinny will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    platforms and long baggy jeans....

-Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Wear these.

Now, instead of insulting me, and sending me offense reps messages, think about this, and come back with a logical discussion based on human biology.

I did....moron!! You are just too flipping stupid to see it. Here's an easy example. There are lots of them. As previously mentioned (for the second time now).

All MLB pitchers have longer pitching arms then other arm, and other players with different playing positions. Differences have been measured upwards of 3" in arm length alone for pitching arm.

Secondly, a broken bone growing back together, has nothing to do with density growth, unless you mean like the 0% to 100% style.. where there was none, there now is some.

Gosh, that would be... bone growth!

Having been a person who has broken bones -

Either my bones didn't grow back after being broken apart... or you are an idiot.

Hmmmmmmm... gosh you know, me being able to type this right now, pretty much leaves you with... oh wait, being an idiot. Or maybe I just have magical powers....
    Last edited by Josiah; 08-01-2007 at 03:39 AM.

I did. you moron!! You are just to flipping stupid to see it. Here's an easy example. There are lots of them.

All MLB pitchers have longer pitching arms then other arm, and other players with different playing positions. Differences have been measured upwards of 3" in arm length alone for pitching arm.
    That is not science, its anecdotal evidence which doesnt count.

based on your science, why dont all the short people who aren't happy with their height do these 'exercises' to get longer bones? please explain the SCIENCE behind the supposed bone growth you are referring to.

calling me a moron doesnt help your case. all it does is make you look immature.
    ** I rep back **

based on your science, why dont all the short people who aren't happy with their height do these 'exercises' to get longer bones? please explain the SCIENCE behind the supposed bone growth you are referring to.

Actually, you are a moron. That's a logical fallacy. A very simple one.

Everyone could be in shape, but not everyone is.
    So according to you, it's not possible for everyone to be in shape.

Whoops kid, first year college reasoning just blew you away.

Science behind bone growth...? Go to medical school idiot. Or better yet, just attempt the JC classes, wich might get you into a University, wich then might get you into medical school.

Or, being the moron you are, you could just swing on by, I can take a hammer to your arm, break it, drive you to a doctor (you know, the kind that study this stuff), he can set your arm, cast it, and wow... low and behold only weeks later, your bone will have....

TA DA!!!!

GROWWWWNNNN BACK TOGETHER!!!

WOW.

Wanna try it? I promise it will work. Really, I bet you any amount of money you want....

Actually, you are a moron. That's a logical fallacy. A very simple one.
    Everyone could be in shape, but not everyone is.
    So according to you, it's not possible for everyone to be in shape.
    Science behind bone growth...? Go to medical school idiot. Or better yet, just attempt the JC classes, wich might get you into a University, wich then might get you into medical school.
    Or, being the moron you are, you could just swing on buy, I can take a hammer to your arm, break it, drive you to a doctor (you know, the kind that study this stuff), he can set your arm, cast it, and wow... low and behold only weeks later, your bone will have....
    TA DA!!!!
    GROWWWWNNNN BACK TOGETHER!!!
    WOW.
    Wanna try it? I promise it will work. Really, I bet you any amount of money you want....
    Did you not read his original post? He asked if there is a way to make himself taller. It is well established that surgery can lengthen the bones, which I said earlier in the thread.

You haven't given me any scientific basis behind your 'stretching to make bones longer' exercises but only given me insults.
    ** I rep back **

You haven't given me any scientific basis behind your 'stretching to make bones longer' exercises but only given me insults.

...And for the third time now.

MLB Pitchers have longer pitching arms then otherwise. Messured up to 3" in difference.

Wow. You really can't read very well.

Do you know how many examples of stress related bone growth there are? Obviouslly not, as I just used the one of the most obvious to point it out. There's MANY, MANY more.

They even have medical terms for different types... Gosh!!

See mark, it's not an insult if it's true. And for you it's true. See that bold 'third', because if you look, I actually gave you the very real example.
    Then a second time.
    And now a thrid.
    If your first post didn't make you a moron (with the absurd reasoning wich I pointed out as well), then the rest of your posts did.
    Going to point it out just 1 more time for your sake, you are a moron. Not by insult, but by action and reality.
    Last edited by Josiah; 08-01-2007 at 04:04 AM.

...And for the third time now.

MLB Pitchers have longer pitching arms then otherwise. Messured up to 3" in difference.

Wow. You really can't read very well.

Do you know how many examples of stress related bone growth there are? Obviouslly not, as I just used the one of the most obvious to point it out. There's MANY, MANY more.

They even have medical terms for different types... Gosh!!
    thats not scientific

im asking for the physiological basis behind this apparent growth you are advocating for the original poster
    ** I rep back **

thats not scientific

im asking for the physiological basis behind this apparent growth you are advocating for the original poster

You want a medical explanation behind the reality of bone growth typed out to you via a message board?

Go to school child. They will be happy to explain it all.

"Apparent growth" - Yes, doctors, all over the world, are casting broken bones based on "apparent growth". No **** sherlock, cause that "apparent growth"... is...

APPARENT!!!!

Fucking moron. God help use you don't have kids. You want "proof" go to medical school.

Or, Like I mentioned, have someone break your arm and take a trip to the hospital.

I'd love it if you YouTube that conversation -

"No doctor, why would you cast my broken arm!! Bones don't grow!! My bones won't grow!! They won't grow! Not together! Not thicker! Just no growth!! BONES DO NOT GROW!!!"

..... yes, do go for that approach.

You want a medical explanation behind the reality of bone growth typed out to you via a message board?

"Apparent growth" - Yes, doctors, all over the world, are casting broken bones based on "apparent growth". No **** sherlock, cause that "apparent growth"... is...

APPARENT!!!!

Fuckign moron. God help use you don't have kids. You want "proof" go to medical school.

Or, Like I mentioned, have someone break your arm and take a trip to the hospital.

I'd love it if you YouTube that conversation -

"No doctor, why would you cast my broken arm!! Bones don't grow!! My bones won't grow!! They won't grow! Not together! Not thicker! Just no growth!! BONES DO NOT GROW!!!"

..... yes, do go for that approach.
    you keep misreading me

the original poster wants to grow taller and you recommended exercises/stretchs - explain to me how these work without having to break his bones
    ** I rep back **

the original poster wants to grow taller and you recommended exercises/stretchs - explain to me how these work without having to break his bones

Explain how all MLB pichers have longer pitching arms.... not to mention growth seen in other sports for other players of types. (The examples really are large and diverse)

You want the explain? Go to class kid.

There's tons of real world examples. Here's one for you though dickwad -

I've provided real world, undeniable proof of bone growth (hello!! people break bones and they.. HEAL.. all the time).

Do expound to us your amazing medical knowledge as to why bones can not grow.

Oh I won't even mention things like bone marrow translants - oh, I did!! Dohhh!!
    Last edited by Josiah; 08-01-2007 at 04:22 AM.

jules_d1 is a name known to all. (+5000) jules_d1 is a name known to all. (+5000) jules_d1 is a name known to all. (+5000) jules_d1 is a name known to all. (+5000) jules_d1 is a name known to all. (+5000) jules_d1 is a name known to all. (+5000) jules_d1 is a name known to all. (+5000) jules_d1 is a name known to all. (+5000) jules_d1 is a name known to all. (+5000) jules_d1 is a name known to all. (+5000) jules_d1 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Bones can change their shape. They can adapt and accomodate to the stresses placed on them. This is VERY slow process though.

This is possible as all cells in our bodies except for brain and nerve tissue are replaced within a two year cycle (approximate). This means that once old cells die others will replace it in a position which depends on many things such as the optimal placing to handle the stress the bone is under.

As for specific exercises, there are none that you'd really be able to do yourself.
    Last edited by jules_d1; 08-01-2007 at 11:36 PM.

Josiah - it is established, witness the other responses here, that once bones have fused, without breaking them, they will not grow longer. there is no need to explain this.

you have recommended something that goes against what everyone else here has said yet you fail to provide any sound physiological basis/explanation for this besides.

you did not give them reason to be positive - you only gave them false hope for something they can not achieve and is possibly dangerous.

stop insulting me and think of the biological process that might allow him to stretch for longer bones.
    ** I rep back **

Read my above post.

you have recommended something that goes against what everyone else here has said yet you fail to provide any sound physiological basis/explanation for this besides.

Ouch man.. see the post above you? So much for "everyone".

And... yet again MARK. You are a dumbfuck.

Explain why MLB pitchers have longer pitching arms?

Go for it buddy mark... come on.. it's only the like 4th or 5th time you've totally ignored a very obvious and easy example. Or does the MLB not exist? maybe pitchers don't exist?

Or perhaps you will say it's magical genes and evey pitcher just happens to have a pitching arm that is longer then the other arm?

And that "magical gene" reason just happens to work "magically" for every other consitent sport or activity where people develop physically different for prolonged exposure.

For the OP -

Nothing will be fast, bone growth being very slow. However, you push you body enough in the right ways for long enough - it will grow.
    Secondly, as mentioned, getting on drugs can totally change that around for you. A solid diet and workout program that emphisizes stretching in addition to growth hormones of the correct type from a doctor will see results.
    Last edited by Josiah; 08-01-2007 at 04:33 AM.

Jon Harris has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jon Harris has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jon Harris has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jon Harris has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jon Harris has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jon Harris has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jon Harris has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jon Harris has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jon Harris has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jon Harris has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jon Harris has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I like how some of you guys are arguing over this. It isn't proving anything. It doesn't have anything to do with sports or Upper Deck BB cards. It has to do with genetics. Duh.

To OP:
    How tall are your parents? Chances are, you will be limited to however tall they are give or take a few inches. My dad is 6'3", but with my case is that I drank an obsene amount of milk all my life. Also, I was fed extremely well and my mom monitored what I ate for a long time. You might have passed puberty by now, but technically you dont stop growing till your 25.

There is nothing you can do to help grow taller. Perhaps great nutrition, but that is under the pretense that you haven't stopped growing in the first place.

Ouch man.. see the post above you? So much for "everyone".

And... yet again MARK. You are a dumbfuck.
    Explain why MLB pitchers have longer pitching arms?
    Go for it buddy mark... come on.. it's only the like 4th or 5th time you've totally ignored a very obvious and easy example. Or does the MLB not exist? maybe pitchers don't exist?
    Or perhaps you will say it's magical genes and evey pitcher just happens to have a pitching arm that is longer then the other arm?
    And that "magical gene" reason just happens to work "magically" for every other consitent sport or activity where people develop physically different for prolonged exposure.
    The circumstances of the pitchers are different from the OP. Most pro Baseball players start young and so it could be considered that from a young age repeated strained movements could change the shape of a bone. However, assuming that this is true, it does not apply to the OP because he is now 21, does not play baseball and so it is an irrelevant example.

You should spend less time insulting me and think about how a 21 year old, with most likely fully fused bones could stretch/exercise them to be longer? why can't you answer that without just providing and example of an obscure situation.
    ** I rep back **

Originally Posted by Jon Harris View Post
    I like how some of you guys are arguing over this. It isn't proving anything. It doesn't have anything to do with sports or Upper Deck BB cards. It has to do with genetics. Duh.

Duh? You must be a moron too. Where did the milk part come into it?

You said 'genetics'? WTF is the matter with you? Learn a new big word to show off?

So like magically, against all possible odds, MLB pitchers 'genetically' have longer pitching arms? And are magically drafted to become pro's because of this?

Really? That's very incredible!!! You should be playing the lotto if you can predict that kind of odd's.

The circumstances of the pitchers are different from the OP. Most pro Baseball players start young and so it could be considered that from a young age repeated strained movements could change the shape of a bone. However, assuming that this is true, it does not apply to the OP because he is now 21, does not play baseball and so it is an irrelevant example.

No, it's not irrelevant dumbass. Bone growth is bone growth - arm, leg, torso.
    Second you dip**** - "most" doesn't include "all" and ALL MLB pitchers have longer arms.

Thirdly you flipping moron - the MLB pitcher example is 1 of 100 examples of body type differences from adaptive response.
    You going to try and come up with external reasons for all of them? Or is just admiting adaptation theory too much for your pathetic mind?
    That's really seond to the entire, PROVEN, medical FACT, that BONES GROW - EVEN IN 80 YEAR OLDS!!

Doh.. really, it's true!!! 80 year olds break bones, and they grow back, get new ones put in, and they fuse together... amazing the body is.

Far beyond your understanding Mark.

Or do claim to be God and understand it. Predict it. And I'll be sure to catch your lectures at John Hopkins....

Oh wait, desk jockey don't do medical lectures, cause you don't know shit.
    Last edited by Josiah; 08-01-2007 at 04:42 AM.

Duh? You must be a moron too. Where did the milk part come into it?

You said 'genetics'? WTF is the matter with you? Learn a new big word to show off?

So like magically, against all possible odds, MLB pitchers 'genetically' have longer pitching arms? And are magically drafted to become pro's because of this?

Really? That's very incredible!!! You should be playing the lotto if you can predict that kind of odd's.

Dude, calm down and read what has been posted.