Thread: Perfection

F W Nietszche will become famous soon enough. (+50) F W Nietszche will become famous soon enough. (+50) F W Nietszche will become famous soon enough. (+50) F W Nietszche will become famous soon enough. (+50) F W Nietszche will become famous soon enough. (+50) F W Nietszche will become famous soon enough. (+50) F W Nietszche will become famous soon enough. (+50) F W Nietszche will become famous soon enough. (+50) F W Nietszche will become famous soon enough. (+50) F W Nietszche will become famous soon enough. (+50) F W Nietszche will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Perfection

To me Steeve Reeves optimizes what bodybuilding is: creating a body that is like a statue and artistic.

Compare to these pictures to the pros of today, every one of Reeves' poses is a work of art, expressing something that is ineffable and beautiful at the same time.

To me Reeves had one of the best set of genetics in Bodybuilding (second only to Oliva). Thin muscular waist, wide shoulders, V Taper, Rib Cage and perhaps the most beautiful face of any bodybuilder in all of these years.

Perfection.

Please post who you think is the most perfect body for the ages.

nitr0x2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nitr0x2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nitr0x2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nitr0x2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nitr0x2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nitr0x2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nitr0x2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nitr0x2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nitr0x2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nitr0x2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nitr0x2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by F W Nietszche
    perhaps the most beautiful face of any bodybuilder in all of these years.

Anways best body=this pic
    Attached Images

F W Nietszche will become famous soon enough. (+50) F W Nietszche will become famous soon enough. (+50) F W Nietszche will become famous soon enough. (+50) F W Nietszche will become famous soon enough. (+50) F W Nietszche will become famous soon enough. (+50) F W Nietszche will become famous soon enough. (+50) F W Nietszche will become famous soon enough. (+50) F W Nietszche will become famous soon enough. (+50) F W Nietszche will become famous soon enough. (+50) F W Nietszche will become famous soon enough. (+50) F W Nietszche will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by nitr0x2

So having a hoby that revolves are naracisstists who wear thongs and oil themselves up and talk about how fat they are all day is in no way homosexual but saying someone has a beautiful face is? For the outside observer we are all steroid injecting closet gays anways .

right back at ya

{Not that there is anything wrong with being gay}

AYung is just really nice. (+1000) AYung is just really nice. (+1000) AYung is just really nice. (+1000) AYung is just really nice. (+1000) AYung is just really nice. (+1000) AYung is just really nice. (+1000) AYung is just really nice. (+1000) AYung is just really nice. (+1000) AYung is just really nice. (+1000) AYung is just really nice. (+1000) AYung is just really nice. (+1000)
    Damn, how small was that waist?

nitr0x2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nitr0x2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nitr0x2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nitr0x2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nitr0x2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nitr0x2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nitr0x2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nitr0x2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nitr0x2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nitr0x2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nitr0x2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    So having a hoby that revolves are naracisstists who wear thongs and oil themselves up and talk about how fat they are all day is in no way homosexual but saying someone has a beautiful face is? For the outside observer we are all steroid injecting closet gays anways .

right back at ya

{Not that there is anything wrong with being gay}

The reason bodybuilding and admiring bodybuilders isnt gay is because we are admiring the hard work and dedication it took to get there. Having a good looking face is not something you work on.

Andrew69 is a name known to all. (+5000) Andrew69 is a name known to all. (+5000) Andrew69 is a name known to all. (+5000) Andrew69 is a name known to all. (+5000) Andrew69 is a name known to all. (+5000) Andrew69 is a name known to all. (+5000) Andrew69 is a name known to all. (+5000) Andrew69 is a name known to all. (+5000) Andrew69 is a name known to all. (+5000) Andrew69 is a name known to all. (+5000) Andrew69 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    That first pic looks a lot like Francis Benfatto to me. Maybe you got them mixed up ?
    Attached Images
    You gotta love how sports will f*ck with ya, make you believe you can come back from an insurmountable deficit and then get kicked right in the nuts when you're almost there - Bluntdogg

intense4life has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) intense4life has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) intense4life has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) intense4life has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) intense4life has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) intense4life has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) intense4life has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) intense4life has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) intense4life has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) intense4life has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) intense4life has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    yeah, no way that first pick is reeves.....i really don't think he was ever that big

Tone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    im sure all those pictures were photoshopped in a studio or paintbrushed

Rush has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rush has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rush has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rush has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rush has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rush has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rush has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rush has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rush has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rush has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rush has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    That first pic is not reeves, the musculature isn't even close, reeves never made it that big. Reeves thighs weren't even close to that.
    "I went Hard, I went Heavy and I didn't stop" - Ronnie Coleman on how he gained 40 lbs lbm in one year.

Mortality is the greatest gift that god gave to man

Bodybuilding is consistency, that and balls of rock!
    Peace
    _Rush_

Extreme Powerbuilder Natural Science's Avatar
    Natural Science has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Natural Science has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Natural Science has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Natural Science has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Natural Science has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Natural Science has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Natural Science has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Natural Science has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i dont think i would post pics of nude bodybuilders....

but yeah steve reeves had a great physique. hard to believe it wasnt natural. he had great calves and lats.
    If you always do what you always did, you'll always get what you always got...

Get yo Guns Up Playa!!! MenTaLPiRacY's Avatar
    MenTaLPiRacY is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MenTaLPiRacY is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MenTaLPiRacY is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MenTaLPiRacY is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MenTaLPiRacY is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MenTaLPiRacY is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MenTaLPiRacY is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MenTaLPiRacY is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MenTaLPiRacY is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MenTaLPiRacY is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MenTaLPiRacY is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Well reeves was very gifted no doubt is it "asteticly" gifted? Very pleasing to the eye.
    Buccaneers † Red Raiders † Cubs

GUNS UP!!!

"""""\*͇̿̿\з=(•̪●)=ε/*͇̿̿/"""""

You can beat me at Baseball, Basketball, and Football, but i can beat you up.

Steveo31 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Steveo31 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Steveo31 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Steveo31 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Steveo31 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Steveo31 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Steveo31 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Steveo31 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Steveo31 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Steveo31 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Steveo31 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by AYung
    Damn, how small was that waist?
    Yeah, that just looks alien.
    http://www.exrx.net/Lists/Directory.html

-ohashi

Powers|ave is on a distinguished road. (+10) Powers|ave is on a distinguished road. (+10) Powers|ave is on a distinguished road. (+10) Powers|ave is on a distinguished road. (+10) Powers|ave is on a distinguished road. (+10) Powers|ave is on a distinguished road. (+10) Powers|ave is on a distinguished road. (+10) Powers|ave is on a distinguished road. (+10) Powers|ave is on a distinguished road. (+10) Powers|ave is on a distinguished road. (+10) Powers|ave is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    some of those pics arent reeves. but yeah his genetics and overall look were hard to match. his proportions rival oliva's. he wasnt huge or shredded, but most people would rather look like/look at him that any modern bber.
    its all genes

GGHT will become famous soon enough. (+50) GGHT will become famous soon enough. (+50) GGHT will become famous soon enough. (+50) GGHT will become famous soon enough. (+50) GGHT will become famous soon enough. (+50) GGHT will become famous soon enough. (+50) GGHT will become famous soon enough. (+50) GGHT will become famous soon enough. (+50) GGHT will become famous soon enough. (+50) GGHT will become famous soon enough. (+50) GGHT will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Talking

Originally Posted by MenTaLPiRacY
    Well reeves was very gifted no doubt is it "asteticly" gifted? Very pleasing to the eye.
    aesthetically....im a smart ass sorry!!

IFBB Pro Bodybuilder Pro Bob Chick's Avatar
    Pro Bob Chick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pro Bob Chick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pro Bob Chick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pro Bob Chick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pro Bob Chick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pro Bob Chick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pro Bob Chick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pro Bob Chick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pro Bob Chick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pro Bob Chick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pro Bob Chick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    The first pic is NOT Reeves...It's Francis Benfatto
    Bob Cicherillo - IFBB Pro Bodybuilder
    IFBB Athletes rep

Ja351 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Pro Bob Chick
    The first pic is NOT Reeves...It's Francis Benfatto
    Benafatto and reeves looks unbelieveably similar, what did ever happen to him? his body was fantastic.....in an ungay way

MenTaLPiRacY is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MenTaLPiRacY is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MenTaLPiRacY is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MenTaLPiRacY is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MenTaLPiRacY is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MenTaLPiRacY is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MenTaLPiRacY is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MenTaLPiRacY is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MenTaLPiRacY is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MenTaLPiRacY is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MenTaLPiRacY is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by GGHT
    aesthetically....im a smart ass sorry!!
    yeah i didnt think i did thats why i put a lil ? mark after gifted thanks for correcting me tho

GUNS UP!!!

Nemesis187 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    You want perfection...look no further
    Attached Images

Originally Posted by Natural Science
    i dont think i would post pics of nude bodybuilders....

but yeah steve reeves had a great physique. hard to believe it wasnt natural. he had great calves and lats.

Its not nude if you can't see anything ^^ According to sergio reeves wasn't natural but he seems natural to me.

The reason bodybuilding and admiring bodybuilders isnt gay is because we are admiring the hard work and dedication it took to get there. Having a good looking face is not something you work on.
    You don't work on your face... I guess I should just stop doing them face curls then. Hey if you were to go to a plastic surgeon, you need a role model, your not going to say yeah make me "beautiful".

Originally Posted by Nemesis187
    Arnold was an all time great but was not perfect. Dont get me wrong im a big fan of the oak but i just dont think he was perfect

GUNS UP!!!

GGHT will become famous soon enough. (+50) GGHT will become famous soon enough. (+50) GGHT will become famous soon enough. (+50) GGHT will become famous soon enough. (+50) GGHT will become famous soon enough. (+50) GGHT will become famous soon enough. (+50) GGHT will become famous soon enough. (+50) GGHT will become famous soon enough. (+50) GGHT will become famous soon enough. (+50) GGHT will become famous soon enough. (+50) GGHT will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Lightbulb

Everyone is going to have a different definition of "perfect" though.

HumbleMuscle is on a distinguished road. (+10) HumbleMuscle is on a distinguished road. (+10) HumbleMuscle is on a distinguished road. (+10) HumbleMuscle is on a distinguished road. (+10) HumbleMuscle is on a distinguished road. (+10) HumbleMuscle is on a distinguished road. (+10) HumbleMuscle is on a distinguished road. (+10) HumbleMuscle is on a distinguished road. (+10) HumbleMuscle is on a distinguished road. (+10) HumbleMuscle is on a distinguished road. (+10) HumbleMuscle is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by nitr0x2

Dude, you're the one who's a queer. It's not like he said the guy was hot. Are you not comfortable enough with your sexuality to say that another man is good looking? You my friend, are a closet f aggot
    Promise only what you can deliver.

delta9 is just really nice. (+1000) delta9 is just really nice. (+1000) delta9 is just really nice. (+1000) delta9 is just really nice. (+1000) delta9 is just really nice. (+1000) delta9 is just really nice. (+1000) delta9 is just really nice. (+1000) delta9 is just really nice. (+1000) delta9 is just really nice. (+1000) delta9 is just really nice. (+1000) delta9 is just really nice. (+1000)

Talking

He called you a *** man, you gonna let that slide? J/k. F W Nietszche no offence man but your posts does appear a bit gay. Steeve Reeeves body does look amazing but the face I don't know, I"d rather pick arnolds face with his body. Now that there my friend is beautifu!
    Pyramid Paradigm?

http://www.jackherer.com/ Prove Jack Herer wrong and get $100,000.

twitter.com/RicEllis88 chisle94's Avatar
    chisle94 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chisle94 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chisle94 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chisle94 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chisle94 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chisle94 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chisle94 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chisle94 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chisle94 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chisle94 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chisle94 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Nemesis187
    In this pic, he does in fact match the description of 'perfect', imo. Great pic.
    Professional Wrestler since 2007 (Currently on hiatus)

Follow on Twitter and Instagram: @RicEllis88

“Being tired isn't an excuse. Winners never stop when they're tired; they stop when they're done. Make your mark.”

Originally Posted by delta9
    He called you a *** man, you gonna let that slide? J/k. F W Nietszche no offence man but your posts does appear a bit gay. Steeve Reeeves body does look amazing but the face I don't know, I"d rather pick arnolds face with his body. Now that there my friend is beautifu!
    Lol. come to think of it... it does seem a bit gay, but its got like you havent all been thinking that... we all know that we think things that we would never say...

Number69 is just really nice. (+1000) Number69 is just really nice. (+1000) Number69 is just really nice. (+1000) Number69 is just really nice. (+1000) Number69 is just really nice. (+1000) Number69 is just really nice. (+1000) Number69 is just really nice. (+1000) Number69 is just really nice. (+1000) Number69 is just really nice. (+1000) Number69 is just really nice. (+1000) Number69 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Lol. come to think of it... it does seem a bit gay, but its got like you havent all been thinking that... we all know that we think things that we would never say...
    Don't retract it, you were right to say he was good looking - classic good looks with a classic physique. There's a poster dedicated to him in the world gym near me and it goes over the top about how good looking he was and how perfect his body was but if you personify a Greek statue and then saw Reeves you'd say "****, stand still a second Reeves".
    Carlsberg don't do sexy, but if they did...

Fluff will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fluff will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fluff will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fluff will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fluff will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fluff will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fluff will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fluff will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fluff will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fluff will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fluff will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Reeves looked great, perfect I guess in his own way.