Alternity has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Need help with workout program for younger male

Hi, I'm interested in whatever help people can offer as to routines I can follow that will help me. Here is some basic info about myself:

Your age: 18
    Your height and weight: 5'9" and 160 lbs
    Your Body fat % (if possible, don't just guess if you don't know): 13%
    How long you have been training (seriously!): Not at all
    Your goals (Lose weight, gain weight, improve weak points etc etc): Lose stomach fat, get abs, feel healthier, look good
    A breakdown of your current routine (Including split, exercises, sets and reps): Don't have one
    How long you have been on this same routine: N/A
    Have you made gains on this routine, and if so in what way (Heavier weights / mass): N/A
    What is your diet like: Primarily organic foods. No fast food. Primarily meat and grains. Low on salads and veggies.
    Have / are you taking any supplements and/or anabolic agents (optional): I take Fish Oil and Nature's Own Multivitamin daily.

I'm not fat, and I'm not really worried about my weight, but I'm interested in losing the fat that I have on my stomach and working towards getting more defined muscles. Currently I don't really exercise at all. I work during the days at the front desk of a fancy hotel and I do work as a computer tech on the side. So basically most of the time I'm either sleeping, standing at a desk or sitting in front of a computer fixing things.

I'd like to look good. I'm not really interested in serious muscle, as none of my work or lifestyle requires it, but I'd like to be able to take off my shirt at the beach and feel good about what I'm showing.

I have access to a very high quality exercise room (the one at my fancy hotel) and I live out where I have about a mile of private road to run on. I'm wondering what kind of workout program can help me reduce my fat and give myself a defined look, be healthy and not take up a ton of time.

Thanks a lot for your help, and sorry if I didn't look through enough stickies or use the search function enough . If this sort of thing has been pointed out already time and time again just point me in the right direction, thanks.

J D H has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) J D H has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) J D H has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) J D H has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hello, welcome to the bb.com fourums
    Looks like you should try a full body workout, maybe 3 days a week (if you can). Also to get rid of the fat, do general cardio (personally, I don't think it makes much difference what, as long as you do some) and get a diet/nutrition plan. All of this can be found on the main BB.com 'supersite', by clicking on Training (for example) on the left bar, then following the links.

Hope I have helped
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=isRJR4pVL84