antish has a spectacular aura about. (+250) antish has a spectacular aura about. (+250) antish has a spectacular aura about. (+250) antish has a spectacular aura about. (+250) antish has a spectacular aura about. (+250) antish has a spectacular aura about. (+250) antish has a spectacular aura about. (+250) antish has a spectacular aura about. (+250) antish has a spectacular aura about. (+250) antish has a spectacular aura about. (+250) antish has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Which is better: Whole wheat bread or white rice?

I find that i gain fat more easily with rice.Which is better?

fates_child03 is just really nice. (+1000) fates_child03 is just really nice. (+1000) fates_child03 is just really nice. (+1000) fates_child03 is just really nice. (+1000) fates_child03 is just really nice. (+1000) fates_child03 is just really nice. (+1000) fates_child03 is just really nice. (+1000) fates_child03 is just really nice. (+1000) fates_child03 is just really nice. (+1000) fates_child03 is just really nice. (+1000) fates_child03 is just really nice. (+1000)
    I'd personally take a couple slices of 100% whole wheat bread over white rice. I personally prefer Brown Rice and whole wheat pasta over both of those though.
    I am not afraid... I was born to do this!

Pain is weakness leaving the body.

Pain is temporary, failure lasts forever

Tranformation of The Week
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/transm94.htm

antish has a spectacular aura about. (+250) antish has a spectacular aura about. (+250) antish has a spectacular aura about. (+250) antish has a spectacular aura about. (+250) antish has a spectacular aura about. (+250) antish has a spectacular aura about. (+250) antish has a spectacular aura about. (+250) antish has a spectacular aura about. (+250) antish has a spectacular aura about. (+250) antish has a spectacular aura about. (+250) antish has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    since i work, i find it easier to carry whole wheat breads instead of rice.

nhemmie7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nhemmie7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nhemmie7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nhemmie7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nhemmie7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nhemmie7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    no offense but is this thread serious? Its like asking is chocolate better or peanut butter?

Originally Posted by nhemmie7 View Post
    no offense but is this thread serious? Its like asking is chocolate better or peanut butter?
    yes it is.To some of us, eating pasta or brown/white rice or whole wheat bread does make a difference.Like i said i tend to gain fat more easily with rice....

and yes peanut butter is better than chocolate.

Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by antish View Post
    since i work, i find it easier to carry whole wheat breads instead of rice.
    Good, because WW bread is MUCH better for you then white rice.
    Si vis pacem, para bellum

www.egyfitness.com Finnegan Bell's Avatar
    Finnegan Bell is just really nice. (+1000) Finnegan Bell is just really nice. (+1000) Finnegan Bell is just really nice. (+1000) Finnegan Bell is just really nice. (+1000) Finnegan Bell is just really nice. (+1000) Finnegan Bell is just really nice. (+1000) Finnegan Bell is just really nice. (+1000) Finnegan Bell is just really nice. (+1000) Finnegan Bell is just really nice. (+1000) Finnegan Bell is just really nice. (+1000) Finnegan Bell is just really nice. (+1000)
    WWB has much more fiber,why u ask??
    https://www.egyfitness.com

nhemmie7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nhemmie7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nhemmie7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nhemmie7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nhemmie7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nhemmie7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    clearly i was being sarcastic with that last comment about chocolate vs. peanut butter, it was a joke since they both contain fats but PB has the healthy fats...

www.egyfitness.com Finnegan Bell's Avatar
    Finnegan Bell is just really nice. (+1000) Finnegan Bell is just really nice. (+1000) Finnegan Bell is just really nice. (+1000) Finnegan Bell is just really nice. (+1000) Finnegan Bell is just really nice. (+1000) Finnegan Bell is just really nice. (+1000) Finnegan Bell is just really nice. (+1000) Finnegan Bell is just really nice. (+1000) Finnegan Bell is just really nice. (+1000) Finnegan Bell is just really nice. (+1000) Finnegan Bell is just really nice. (+1000)
    clearly i was being sarcastic with that last comment about chocolate vs. peanut butter, it was a joke since they both contain fats but PB has the healthy fats...
    https://www.egyfitness.com

fitbodz is on a distinguished road. (+10) fitbodz is on a distinguished road. (+10) fitbodz is on a distinguished road. (+10) fitbodz is on a distinguished road. (+10) fitbodz is on a distinguished road. (+10) fitbodz is on a distinguished road. (+10) fitbodz is on a distinguished road. (+10) fitbodz is on a distinguished road. (+10) fitbodz is on a distinguished road. (+10) fitbodz is on a distinguished road. (+10) fitbodz is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by antish View Post
    I find that i gain fat more easily with rice.Which is better?
    neither. brown rice over white rice every time. and my own preference in bread is organic rye. i try to avoid bread made from wheat flour.
    "The block of granite which was an obstacle in the pathway of the weak, became a stepping stone in the pathway of the strong."
    Thomas Carlyle

ok.