Rocksolid00 is not very well liked. (-100) Rocksolid00 is not very well liked. (-100) Rocksolid00 is not very well liked. (-100) Rocksolid00 is not very well liked. (-100) Rocksolid00 is not very well liked. (-100) Rocksolid00 is not very well liked. (-100) Rocksolid00 is not very well liked. (-100) Rocksolid00 is not very well liked. (-100) Rocksolid00 is not very well liked. (-100) Rocksolid00 is not very well liked. (-100) Rocksolid00 is not very well liked. (-100)

Neck pain when i move my head forward or back too much, should i skip gym?

So yesterday at biolog class I realized my neck hurts if i move it too much front or back. Like if I try to imitate an exaggerated version of ''Forward head posture'' my neck/upper back hurts, if I move back my neck i can also feel some pain. I should also say that when i move my arms it seems like more upper back joints are popping than normally. The pain isnt severe or anything but it feels uncomfortable, especially if im moving it forward like an exaggerated version of Forward head posture. I'm concerned about the upper back joints popping/cracking/whatever more than usually if I move around my arms, like doing barbell row in the air or running and moving my arms back and forward. I'm going to train back today and I would like to know if I should skip the gym today or is it nothing to worry about? How bad are joints in the upper back popping?

zGwild is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zGwild is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zGwild is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zGwild is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zGwild is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zGwild is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zGwild is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zGwild is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zGwild is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zGwild is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zGwild is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    you might want to seek some medical advice. Internet forum is a poor place to look for medical advice. Popping/cracking and pain do not sound normal