Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    From the old BB.comBoards DRACOMACHINE's Avatar
    DRACOMACHINE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DRACOMACHINE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DRACOMACHINE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DRACOMACHINE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DRACOMACHINE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DRACOMACHINE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DRACOMACHINE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DRACOMACHINE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DRACOMACHINE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DRACOMACHINE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DRACOMACHINE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

OTC Primobolan www.primobolan.com

This site is selling Primobolan Acetate. Anyone here know anything about this site and their product?

doctorben@cyber-rights.ne BigBenn's Avatar
    BigBenn is just really nice. (+1000) BigBenn is just really nice. (+1000) BigBenn is just really nice. (+1000) BigBenn is just really nice. (+1000) BigBenn is just really nice. (+1000) BigBenn is just really nice. (+1000) BigBenn is just really nice. (+1000) BigBenn is just really nice. (+1000) BigBenn is just really nice. (+1000) BigBenn is just really nice. (+1000) BigBenn is just really nice. (+1000)

Re: OTC Primobolan www.primobolan.com

Originally posted by DRACOMACHINE
    This site is selling Primobolan Acetate. Anyone here know anything about this site and their product?
    come on now, if its online, and they claim its a steroid, its a hoax.
    [email]doctorben@cyber-rights.net[/email]

DRACOMACHINE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DRACOMACHINE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DRACOMACHINE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DRACOMACHINE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DRACOMACHINE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DRACOMACHINE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DRACOMACHINE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DRACOMACHINE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DRACOMACHINE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DRACOMACHINE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DRACOMACHINE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

NOT REAL!

It claims to be a new type of natural hormone booster. It is not Primobolan enanthate or Depot. I was wondering if anyone has had any experience with it?

BigBenn is just really nice. (+1000) BigBenn is just really nice. (+1000) BigBenn is just really nice. (+1000) BigBenn is just really nice. (+1000) BigBenn is just really nice. (+1000) BigBenn is just really nice. (+1000) BigBenn is just really nice. (+1000) BigBenn is just really nice. (+1000) BigBenn is just really nice. (+1000) BigBenn is just really nice. (+1000) BigBenn is just really nice. (+1000)
    its junk, believe me!

Most stuff is crap!

The only new thing lately that seems promising is the T-1 Ethergels. I know a lot of the guys on the board went to making their own. Some had talked of injecting 1-test. So many different things out there, and Ideas, Thanks for the reply!

Re: Most stuff is crap!

Originally posted by DRACOMACHINE
    The only new thing lately that seems promising is the T-1 Ethergels. I know a lot of the guys on the board went to making their own. Some had talked of injecting 1-test. So many different things out there, and Ideas, Thanks for the reply!
    imho ethergels arn't cost effective or effective for that matter. Transdermal is the way to go. PM me if you want more info.

Manteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Manteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Manteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Manteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Manteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Manteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Manteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Manteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Manteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Manteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Manteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I LOVE the name, primobolan! Looks like a total scam, probably no better than others.

CEO Molecular Nutrition w_llewellyn's Avatar
    w_llewellyn is just really nice. (+1000) w_llewellyn is just really nice. (+1000) w_llewellyn is just really nice. (+1000) w_llewellyn is just really nice. (+1000) w_llewellyn is just really nice. (+1000) w_llewellyn is just really nice. (+1000) w_llewellyn is just really nice. (+1000) w_llewellyn is just really nice. (+1000) w_llewellyn is just really nice. (+1000) w_llewellyn is just really nice. (+1000) w_llewellyn is just really nice. (+1000)
    It is the 4-acetate of formestane, a potent steroidal aromatase inhibitor. This form of formestane is not as potent as the base though, however it does still legitimately have potent anti-aromatase activity.

There will be better aromatase inhibiting compounds out soon though, and this product is far from an anabolic steroid or potent testosterone booster/muscle builder as it looks to be marketed. Its only relation to Primobolan is an acetate ester.
    Author, ANABOLICS 10th Ed., Sport Supplement Reference Guide
    Director of R&D, Molecular Nutrition, LLC

MOLECULAR NUTRITION: We have reworked the standard model of muscle growth and EFA supplementation with the discovery and release of Arachidonic Acid (X-Factor).

Thanks for the response!

I was looking up information on Primobolan and just happened to come across this site! I was wondering if schering the makers of it are out of buisness? I can't seem to find Primobolan depot on any of my legitimate pharmacy sites! I know (You)Molec. Nut. has the ether-gels but injecting Primo is more effective, just not legal!
    Jeff Summers makes a lot of cash with his stuff! I am jealous as hell I did not come up with the supplement company idea.

Vitamin B-17 will sell like gold! There is the area to make money!
    Molecular Nutrition could get rich with this! Stops Cancer and Keeps it from spreading! Also keeps the body from ever getting cancer while taking it! Appricot pits have it inside.

Ripper5727 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Primobolan.com

I've look at the info on that new primobolan.com and having studied myself on the biology of reproduction I can clearly confirm that the studies they have on that compound are real and by the look of that testosterone graph that clearly shows an elevation of testosterone it is to wonder why no one came out with this compound before. It is always funny to see how companies like Molecular Nutrition are trying to pull their sales up by putting everyone down. Concentrate on your work guys and let the other innovative companies do their stuff too.

Re: Primobolan.com

Originally posted by Ripper5727
    I've look at the info on that new primobolan.com and having studied myself on the biology of reproduction I can clearly confirm that the studies they have on that compound are real and by the look of that testosterone graph that clearly shows an elevation of testosterone it is to wonder why no one came out with this compound before. It is always funny to see how companies like Molecular Nutrition are trying to pull their sales up by putting everyone down. Concentrate on your work guys and let the other innovative companies do their stuff too.
    spammer
    its overpriced junk.

What ever you say ben you must be a real guru to know everything about a new compound that just came out.

w_llewellyn is just really nice. (+1000) w_llewellyn is just really nice. (+1000) w_llewellyn is just really nice. (+1000) w_llewellyn is just really nice. (+1000) w_llewellyn is just really nice. (+1000) w_llewellyn is just really nice. (+1000) w_llewellyn is just really nice. (+1000) w_llewellyn is just really nice. (+1000) w_llewellyn is just really nice. (+1000) w_llewellyn is just really nice. (+1000) w_llewellyn is just really nice. (+1000)

Re: Primobolan.com

I've look at the info on that new primobolan.com and having studied myself on the biology of reproduction I can clearly confirm that the studies they have on that compound are real and by the look of that testosterone graph that clearly shows an elevation of testosterone it is to wonder why no one came out with this compound before.

This product is the 4-acetate ester of formestane Ripper, a known prescription aromatase inhibitor in other countires. It has slight androgenic activity (via conversion to 4-hydroxytestosterone), and has only a slight effect on serum T levels. Aromatase inhibitors are ok for increasing androgenicity a little, but this product is far from Primobolan my friend, and little different than taking Arimidex on its own as an anabolic.

It is always funny to see how companies like Molecular Nutrition are trying to pull their sales up by putting everyone down. Concentrate on your work guys and let the other innovative companies do their stuff too.
    I do not sit here and bash other companies at all, but there are two clear problems with the way they present this compound:

1) It is NOT a good anabolic or T stimulating drug. They present it as a Primo substitute, which it certainly is not.

2) It is DANGEROUS to recommend long-term as they do, as cholesterol values can be very badly effected by estrogen suppression in men. I cannot believe they even suggest this in their advertising.

As you will see, I will soon be releasing (Jointly with Syntrax) an aromatase inhibitor very similar to this compound. Neither company will be attempting to market it the way they are marketing "Primobolan Acetate" however. But you will probably run and buy this product anyway, because of the neat little graphs of in-vitro data, right.

I am not basing the company, but feel I have every right to discuss stuff like this. Don't you want to know what you are buying? You clearly do not know what it is right now, to spite that heavy Bio background.

MOLECULAR NUTRITION: We have reworked the standard model of muscle growth and EFA supplementation with the discovery and release of Arachidonic Acid (X-Factor).

What ever you say ben you must be a real guru to know everything about a new compound that just came out.
    It has been around since the 70's BTW.

Things must be really going fast at Molecular Nutrition if you have time to sit in front of a computer all day. Business must be really good!

Things must be really going fast at Molecular Nutrition if you have time to sit in front of a computer all day. Business must be really good!
    haha does being proven wrong make you bitter?

not at all this is really funny that's what forum are for no?

We have DSL here so I'm always connected, and I don't have to spend my day packing boxes if that is what you mean. I do have employees.

Business is great, thanks for asking!

wojo is on a distinguished road. (+10) wojo is on a distinguished road. (+10) wojo is on a distinguished road. (+10) wojo is on a distinguished road. (+10) wojo is on a distinguished road. (+10) wojo is on a distinguished road. (+10) wojo is on a distinguished road. (+10) wojo is on a distinguished road. (+10) wojo is on a distinguished road. (+10) wojo is on a distinguished road. (+10) wojo is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally posted by w_llewellyn

We have DSL here so I'm always connected, and I don't have to spend my day packing boxes if that is what you mean. I do have employees.

Business is great, thanks for asking!
    yeah especailly since you and syntrax have teamed up,cant wait to see this...gonna be good
    phenitropin feedback
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=355824
    "But i dont want to go among mad people"alice remarked
    "Oh,you cant help that"said the cat"we're all mad here".i'm mad.you're mad"
    "how do you know im mad?" said alice
    "you must be "said the cat."or you wouldnt have come here"
    lewis carroll
    "alice's adventures in wonderland"

Originally posted by wojo
    yeah especailly since you and syntrax have teamed up,cant wait to see this...gonna be good
    Yes, Derek and I have a few things in the works actually. We are both very excited about the upcomming products

I'll make annoucements here and on Molecular when we already to release the compound names/descriptions.

Stay Tuned...

danthatrainer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Good job Bill! The way you handle yourself on these boards is one of the things that prompted me to try your Ethergels....and I must say that they have opened my eyes....I never realized that all the other supps (creatine, glutamine, and some other standard issues not included) were such crap. I've put on 8lbs of quality muscle while on a cutting diet!! My strength is incredible. Too incredible.....everyone is asking what I'm on.. Its my little secret. Any way look forward to using more of your products!
    you want a killer transdermal???

pm me.

DaddyR is not very helpful. (-500) DaddyR is not very helpful. (-500) DaddyR is not very helpful. (-500) DaddyR is not very helpful. (-500) DaddyR is not very helpful. (-500) DaddyR is not very helpful. (-500) DaddyR is not very helpful. (-500) DaddyR is not very helpful. (-500) DaddyR is not very helpful. (-500) DaddyR is not very helpful. (-500) DaddyR is not very helpful. (-500)
    Just a suggestion, Ripper: Try to make a positive contribution to the discussion.

We've had enough of people who do little more than attack others. So far your nastiness has been met with an extra measure of tolerance. Unless you really like getting flamed, I'd suggest being a little more restrained.

Respectfully submitted, this time.

P.S. - The big reason why folks are so antagonistic twards this product is because it is named after an AS. Admittedly, one would have to be pretty stupid to look at the web site and think the product truly was Primobolan the AS, but there are a lot of stupid consumers out there who will undoubtedly be misled.
    Last edited by DaddyR; 06-22-2002 at 08:02 AM.

rocketman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Sound Science for OTC Primobolan

I Think it has been working for me. They have an 80 page website you should read about the compound and how it works.From what I understand it is a modified compound that the pharmaceutical giant Schering did all kinds of research on. This company Promatrix seems to have brought this 4-hydroxy technology into the sports supplement industry.

wardog will become famous soon enough. (+50) wardog will become famous soon enough. (+50) wardog will become famous soon enough. (+50) wardog will become famous soon enough. (+50) wardog will become famous soon enough. (+50) wardog will become famous soon enough. (+50) wardog will become famous soon enough. (+50) wardog will become famous soon enough. (+50) wardog will become famous soon enough. (+50) wardog will become famous soon enough. (+50) wardog will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    So much positive news about this product..by those with so few posts....just one of those things that makes you go hmmmm.

I prefer Pars marketing approach, get a few vets to try a product, and report on the results, as opposed to sending newbies to hype it...THAT just doesnt work around here!!
    LG Sciences
    Visit us at www.lgsciences.com

Re: Sound Science for OTC Primobolan

Originally posted by rocketman
    I Think it has been working for me. They have an 80 page website you should read about the compound and how it works.From what I understand it is a modified compound that the pharmaceutical giant Schering did all kinds of research on. This company Promatrix seems to have brought this 4-hydroxy technology into the sports supplement industry.
    Just for the record, they were releasing this product WITHOUT any reference for a 4-hydroxysteroid to occur naturally. I verified this with the developer myself the other day. This is a major problem, as it would not fit the requirements of the DHSEA without it. I on the other hand am releasing 4-hydroxytestosterone shortly, but only after a year of looking for steroid 4-hydroxylation in nature. Promatrix should be thanking me profusely, because my research on 4-hydroxctest will save their product from FDA scrutiny (that is if the FDA actually decided to look at it).

From where I am standing they did not legitimately bring any 4-hydroxysteroid to the market. They only decided to sell a readily available compound and keep their fingers crossed it wouldn't be pulled (anyone could have sold it, it is easily purchased and has been on import lists for years). I really hope they get ther act together and remeber there are some rules to play by.
    Last edited by w_llewellyn; 06-22-2002 at 01:52 PM.

Originally posted by danthatrainer
    Its my little secret.
    Glad to hear it is working so well for you.. But don't keep it too much of a secret there dan, I have bills to pay and new steroids to finance

- Bill

BrainPower has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Even if the product was the next coming, I have serious problems
    with marketing it as primo or using the primo name to market it.
    The supplement business is one of the most classless marketed
    businesses around and I'll put this company with SDI, MT, and Impact that use deception to market their products. So if you love
    this company so much, ask them to sell the product without using
    a popular steroid name to get attention...lets get the attention via
    gaining the respect of buying public not leaching off steroid names.

4-hydroxytest

So Molecular Nutrition is coming out with this compound as an aramatase inhibitor? Are you saying this will work better than OTC Primobolan? When will it be out so I can try it. Just so you know the guys at Promatrix sent me an e-mail last night saying they are coming out with this same compound.WOW, Molecular and Promatrix are certainly on the cutting edge.

Re: 4-hydroxytest

Originally posted by rocketman
    So Molecular Nutrition is coming out with this compound as an aramatase inhibitor? Are you saying this will work better than OTC Primobolan?

I am not saying anything yet except to stay tuned. Both Syntrax and Molecular will have a better and more cost effective product shortly. Within 6 weeks I would say.

Just so you know the guys at Promatrix sent me an e-mail last night saying they are coming out with this same compound.WOW, Molecular and Promatrix are certainly on the cutting edge.
    I am trying hard to like Sal Abraham, as he at least tried to be a friendly guy when we talked this week. But I have some serious issues with the company.

1) They were releasing 4-hydroxyandro WITHOUT even having a source for it in nature. I looked for a long time to prove steroid 4-hydroxylation, which established these products as legitimate supplements. They simply released what they thought was a synthetic compound and didn't care less. This type of action could be a huge problem for the PH industry if it continues. What if I decide to release 17-methyl-1-testosterone as a "derrivative of the naturally occuring steroud 1-testosterone"? Customers would be happy, but I'd be screwing over the whole industry.

2) They recommend long-term use of this aromatase inhibitor. This is INSANE. They might as well recommend a 50% egg-yolk diet as a healthy thing to do. Suppression of estrogen in men can have a strong negative impact on cholesterol values. These drugs should NEVER be used long term to elevate testosterone!! They have this as an advertising point. It is ****ing scary that they suggest this man. I can only assume they didn't even know of this link I seriously hope they correct it when they realize what they are recommending.

3) They market "Primobolan acetate" as some type of steroid replacement, when it is in fact just an aromatase inhibitor with weak T stimulating ability (due to its weak conversion to 4-hydroxytest). They use in-vitro data with rat cells, when there is plenty of real-live in-vivo human data that does not support their claim. It would marginally increase androgenicity, but it far from a muscle-builder or super T booster as they market it. This product is essentally the same as taking Arimidex for muscle growth, except without the same T elevation.
    Last edited by w_llewellyn; 06-22-2002 at 06:18 PM.

Let's review the facts

You called Promatrix concerned about their patent status for these compounds and about your concern for supply of the stated raw materials. They told you that they had patent pendings on both compounds and they never told you that they did not have research to support that the compound is naturally occurring in nature.

At that time you stated you would not BASH them if they did not BASH you. You stated you did not want any conflict to occur between both companies. The people at Promatrix thought you were a nice guy at that point and than you stabbed them in the back!! IT is because they were to market first with the 4-hydroxy technology and you have a financial interest in seeing $$$4-hydroxytest succeed. Now to address your points:

1. Any of these new compounds can be removed from the marketplace by the FDA because nobody in this industry files premarket notification statements 75 days in advance as required By DSHEA.

2. The research for the compound supports use upto 48 weeks.

3. You know the OTC Primobolan Acetate states it is a aramatase inhibitor with test elevating properties. What part of that is a lie. The compounds work on a reversable pathway whereby 4-hydroxytest has weak conversion to OTC Primobolan Acetate as an aramatase inhibitor.

For the record this is not Sal Abraham. Please do not begin to slander people. I also find it interesting about your concern for people in this industry who cause problems for everyone with the FDA. However, you have decided to go into a joint venture with Syntrax? They were almost shut down by the FDA and were placed on a consent degree for bring harmful products into to marketplace. And that is all on public record.