Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7
    Hightower8 is just really nice. (+1000) Hightower8 is just really nice. (+1000) Hightower8 is just really nice. (+1000) Hightower8 is just really nice. (+1000) Hightower8 is just really nice. (+1000) Hightower8 is just really nice. (+1000) Hightower8 is just really nice. (+1000) Hightower8 is just really nice. (+1000) Hightower8 is just really nice. (+1000) Hightower8 is just really nice. (+1000) Hightower8 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by konvicted View Post
    I dont believe tiger woods meax, hes pretty small and I max out at 310.
    Ur dumb as phuck bro.....

Tiger is a beast....Alot stronger than you think.

Garnett is a name known to all. (+5000) Garnett is a name known to all. (+5000) Garnett is a name known to all. (+5000) Garnett is a name known to all. (+5000) Garnett is a name known to all. (+5000) Garnett is a name known to all. (+5000) Garnett is a name known to all. (+5000) Garnett is a name known to all. (+5000) Garnett is a name known to all. (+5000) Garnett is a name known to all. (+5000) Garnett is a name known to all. (+5000)
    President Bush's is legit ... back in the first couple of years of his presidency one of the morning shows did a piece on his workout regimen and showed video of him repping 185 in the White House gym for 5 or 6 reps. He didn't have a spotter or anything, just took it off and did 5 or 6 solid reps with good form too. I was surprised when I saw it. I can't find the vid anywhere though.

According to his trainer for the movie Ali, Will Smith was benching 185 before working out for filming of the movie. His trainer got him up to 315 by the end of the several months of training for the movie. This same trainer (a boxing trainer) broke Will's nose their first sparring session.
    Gritt Tuff
    I read more than I post

ksommer1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Woods

Tiger is a beast, if you have ever seen his arms he is just a monster. I am not suprised at all at his stats.

powerballer33 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by ksommer1 View Post
    Tiger is a beast, if you have ever seen his arms he is just a monster. I am not suprised at all at his stats.
    Yes, it is well-known that Tiger Woods can dunk a basketball... he's a good athlete.

That goes for a lot of pro ball players you wouldn't expect; baseball pitchers are another good example of "unathletic" athletes who would smoke most people.

Somebody was relating a story to me about how they were playing in some charity bball game with David Wells some years ago-- in the offseason, when he was even heavier than his normal playing weight-- and told me that the guy dunked in game twice with relative ease. Now Wells is about 6'3", but that is an impressive feat for a guy in his late 30s/early 40s weighing in at over 300lbs.
    Last edited by powerballer33; 05-30-2011 at 10:11 PM.