Jvan88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jvan88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Pooping... a lot

So im not sure but the last few weeks sense I've started back on my bulking diet I have been pooping about 3 times a day and ya know when it doesn't feel like normal pooping.

Heres my diet:
    first wake up - bread with jelly
    20min after - 6 hard boiled eggs only 1 yoke / oatmeal
    during workout - weightgainner shake
    after gym- hamburger
    2-3hrs after - chicken / potato
    2 after - whatever s for dinner
    2hr - cup PB/cup oats/12oz water in blender
    before bed - can a tuna/multivitamin

Now ive done this before and i wasn't pooping like this of what i can remember.

Anybody have this problem on a diet or a certain type of food?
    My new Max-OT Log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=3846931

Mix Ortiz/St. Pierre/Sherk and ya have the best ever

Sirtitan is a name known to all. (+5000) Sirtitan is a name known to all. (+5000) Sirtitan is a name known to all. (+5000) Sirtitan is a name known to all. (+5000) Sirtitan is a name known to all. (+5000) Sirtitan is a name known to all. (+5000) Sirtitan is a name known to all. (+5000) Sirtitan is a name known to all. (+5000) Sirtitan is a name known to all. (+5000) Sirtitan is a name known to all. (+5000) Sirtitan is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Jvan88 View Post
    So im not sure but the last few weeks sense I've started back on my bulking diet I have been pooping about 3 times a day and ya know when it doesn't feel like normal pooping.

Heres my diet:
    after gym- hamburger

Ever since last year when I started eating 6-7 small meals a day, I poo like a madman. I'm a huge coffee addict also, which seems to contribute to the process as well. My best guess is that the body becomes efficient at processing and excreting food when you feed it many small meals.
    "At the cost of being repetitive, I have to once again state my amazement at the aspect of human nature that allows us to mix the most rigorous skepticism and the most acute gullibility"

"As drowned worshippers do not write histories of their experiences (it is better to be alive for that), so it is with the losers in history, whether people or ideas"

"Secular bull markets are designed to take the least amount of people along for the ride as possible, call it universal law."

I3uilt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) I3uilt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) I3uilt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) I3uilt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) I3uilt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) I3uilt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) I3uilt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) I3uilt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) I3uilt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) I3uilt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) I3uilt has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    do you seriously eat a cup of pb in your shake? damn...

tweety09 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tweety09 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tweety09 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tweety09 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tweety09 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tweety09 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tweety09 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tweety09 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tweety09 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tweety09 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tweety09 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Heres my diet:
    after gym- hamburger

if your bulking it`s normal to poop more.. but your diet is a mess
    If you`re always guiding after peoples thoughts what`s the point of having your own?

eat the yolks : http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=937460

calories needed calculator : http://www.nutritiondata.com/tools/calories-burned

Jvan88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jvan88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Not gonna lie that shake at the end of the day is a real bastard takes me all of 45 minutes to eat it.
    My new Max-OT Log

MuscleHead36 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MuscleHead36 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MuscleHead36 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MuscleHead36 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MuscleHead36 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MuscleHead36 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MuscleHead36 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MuscleHead36 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MuscleHead36 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MuscleHead36 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MuscleHead36 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Your suppose to have 2 or 3 bowl movements a day which is normal.
    Bodybuilding is much like any other sport. To be successful, you must dedicate yourself 100% to your training, diet and mental approach. ~Arnold Schwarzenegger~

eyesonly will become famous soon enough. (+50) eyesonly will become famous soon enough. (+50) eyesonly will become famous soon enough. (+50) eyesonly will become famous soon enough. (+50) eyesonly will become famous soon enough. (+50) eyesonly will become famous soon enough. (+50) eyesonly will become famous soon enough. (+50) eyesonly will become famous soon enough. (+50) eyesonly will become famous soon enough. (+50) eyesonly will become famous soon enough. (+50) eyesonly will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by I3uilt View Post
    do you seriously eat a cup of pb in your shake? damn...
    That has to get expensive... you must keep a case of pb in your pantry or something.
    /
    -----> If something I said amused, informed, or entertained you, click that white scale-ish icon doohickey on the left. Reps are appreciated, and I rep back! <-----

owe reps to: <your name here>

Originally Posted by tweety09 View Post
    if your bulking it`s normal to poop more.. but your diet is a mess
    how so? I just try to eat a ton of protein and carbs in each meal i could careless if i get fat thats actually my hope.
    My new Max-OT Log

tweety09 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tweety09 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tweety09 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tweety09 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tweety09 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tweety09 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tweety09 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tweety09 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tweety09 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tweety09 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tweety09 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    how so? I just try to eat a ton of protein and carbs in each meal i could careless if i get fat thats actually my hope.
    if u want to gain weight with fat and not muscle then keep on doing that.. you`re on the right track
    If you`re always guiding after peoples thoughts what`s the point of having your own?

eat the yolks : http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=937460

calories needed calculator : http://www.nutritiondata.com/tools/calories-burned

Originally Posted by tweety09 View Post
    if u want to gain weight with fat and not muscle then keep on doing that.. you`re on the right track
    Not worried about gaining the fat im trying to consume as much as possible to give my body as much as it can take. And Im missing out on how I wont gain any muscle on this diet with weightlifting.

Another thing you haven't asked that probably would help is how long i workout. I hit the gym for lifting, go to a cardio coach for 2 hrs, then a wrestling coach for an hr, and then a jujitsu coach for an hour. I need to eat like a 250lb man to gain any weight.
    My new Max-OT Log

gainmusclefast is a name known to all. (+5000) gainmusclefast is a name known to all. (+5000) gainmusclefast is a name known to all. (+5000) gainmusclefast is a name known to all. (+5000) gainmusclefast is a name known to all. (+5000) gainmusclefast is a name known to all. (+5000) gainmusclefast is a name known to all. (+5000) gainmusclefast is a name known to all. (+5000) gainmusclefast is a name known to all. (+5000) gainmusclefast is a name known to all. (+5000) gainmusclefast is a name known to all. (+5000)
    wow a cup of peanut butter
    180lb
    Squat: 465
    Bench: 305
    Deadlift: 545

eyesonly will become famous soon enough. (+50) eyesonly will become famous soon enough. (+50) eyesonly will become famous soon enough. (+50) eyesonly will become famous soon enough. (+50) eyesonly will become famous soon enough. (+50) eyesonly will become famous soon enough. (+50) eyesonly will become famous soon enough. (+50) eyesonly will become famous soon enough. (+50) eyesonly will become famous soon enough. (+50) eyesonly will become famous soon enough. (+50) eyesonly will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Not worried about gaining the fat im trying to consume as much as possible to give my body as much as it can take. And Im missing out on how I wont gain any muscle on this diet with weightlifting.

Another thing you haven't asked that probably would help is how long i workout. I hit the gym for lifting, go to a cardio coach for 2 hrs, then a wrestling coach for an hr, and then a jujitsu coach for an hour. I need to eat like a 250lb man to gain any weight.
    You'll gain muscle. Fat also, but muscle growth will come too as long as you're lifting.
    /
    -----> If something I said amused, informed, or entertained you, click that white scale-ish icon doohickey on the left. Reps are appreciated, and I rep back! <-----

owe reps to: <your name here>

Mightymouse303 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Lightbulb Bad diet!!

All these guys are right your diet is horrible. You need to get with a trainer at your gym ASAP!!!

ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by Mightymouse303 View Post
    All these guys are right your diet is horrible. You need to get with a trainer at your gym ASAP!!!
    Oh look, another noob bumping another 6-year-old "poop" thread.
    No brain, no gain.

"The fitness and nutrition world is a breeding ground for obsessive-compulsive behavior. The irony is that many of the things people worry about have no impact on results either way, and therefore aren't worth an ounce of concern."--Alan Aragon

Where the mind goes, the body follows.

Ironwill Gym:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpost.php?p=629719403&postcount=3388

Ironwill2008 Journal:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=157459343&p=1145168733

Eat Sleep Lift and Poop Killshot1's Avatar
    Killshot1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Killshot1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Killshot1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Killshot1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Killshot1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Killshot1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Killshot1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Killshot1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Killshot1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Killshot1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Killshot1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Heres my diet:
    after gym- hamburger

5-7 Poop/Day crew reporting in. If its physically not holding you back, why not just accept your bowels?
    Engineering Master Race

mrmadplayer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Wow that's a lot of poops. I came here for answers but I guess the PB is why and you're asking?? Lol

Tucane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tucane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tucane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tucane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tucane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tucane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tucane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tucane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tucane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tucane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tucane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by mrmadplayer View Post
    Wow that's a lot of poops. I came here for answers but I guess the PB is why and you're asking?? Lol
    I'm starting to notice a pattern here...
    ~ Feel free to PM me if you have any questions ~

" As mind ~ as matter "

Hutrapper has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hutrapper has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hutrapper has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hutrapper has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hutrapper has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hutrapper has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hutrapper has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hutrapper has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hutrapper has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hutrapper has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hutrapper has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    A cup of peanut butter is 1500 calories alone.

cljolley is just really nice. (+1000) cljolley is just really nice. (+1000) cljolley is just really nice. (+1000) cljolley is just really nice. (+1000) cljolley is just really nice. (+1000) cljolley is just really nice. (+1000) cljolley is just really nice. (+1000) cljolley is just really nice. (+1000) cljolley is just really nice. (+1000) cljolley is just really nice. (+1000) cljolley is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by mrmadplayer View Post
    How the hell is this somebody's first post....? I can't imagine reading a dead, old thread like this, and then promptly generating an account to respond...

boo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) boo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) boo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) boo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) boo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) boo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) boo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) boo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) boo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) boo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) boo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    What a chitty thread
    NASM CPT

IG: jeff.galanzzi

-----------------------------
    RIP my friend D4K

Tucane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tucane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tucane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tucane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tucane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tucane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tucane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tucane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tucane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tucane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tucane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by cljolley View Post
    How the hell is this somebody's first post....? I can't imagine reading a dead, old thread like this, and then promptly generating an account to respond...
    Yeah, it happened twice in this thread already, with 6 year intervals^^

Has to be a fascinating subject for new lifters.
    ~ Feel free to PM me if you have any questions ~

" As mind ~ as matter "

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    I'll lock it in 3 years time...