sandeto has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question gym veteran-pro hormone rookie--help

Hello all....Let me begin by allitle of me,I am 6' 208lbs with decent size 36yrs old and been lifting for about 12 yrs....can hold my own around the iron...anyhow i just purched m1t, 4ad, and masterdrolv2, before the ban kicks off....this is my first time using pro horm....with that I have been reading alot of your threads and have done some research.....so I am getting smart...this is what i plan to do,please tell me if this sounds right..... START UP- 5 days milk thistle 300mg.
    WK 1- 600mg.4ad.(mornings) 10mg.m1t... (30 min before workout)
    WK 2 same thing
    WK 3 300mg. milk thistle...(mornings) nolva extreme 40mg... (30 min before workout)
    WK 4 same thing
    Wk 5 30mg. masterdrolv2....(30 min before work out)
    WK 6 same thing
    WK 7 300mg. milk thistle (mornings) 20mg. nolva extreme(30 min before workout)
    2 WKS OFF then start again......
    With all of this i will be taking l glutamine, l carntine,nitro tech daily..

My 2 questions are, is this a safe effective plan and how long can i keep this up....mnths,yrs or unitll i run out.
    Please no smart ass replys i am here to ask for help......Thank you for your time and wisdom.......Deto
    Last edited by sandeto; 01-12-2005 at 05:52 PM.
    live free or die

AcuDoc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AcuDoc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AcuDoc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AcuDoc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AcuDoc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AcuDoc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AcuDoc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AcuDoc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AcuDoc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AcuDoc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AcuDoc is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    wow, first thing, paragraphs are wonderful things.

Now that's out of the way, novadex extreme IS NOT nolvadex. You need real PCT with M1T not some gaspari rip off.

If this is your first cycle then it might be better to just use 1 ph, so if there are probs then you will know where it's coming from.

For others to help, give your dosing schedule for the phs like this-

M1T---mg/day
    M5AA---mg/day
    4AD---mg/day

Just a suggestion.
    reply of the month:
    Thebrakes- "b-complex to prevent hairloss? that's like using sunscreen to prevent anal rape - it just doesnt make sense."