Gottagetlean is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gottagetlean is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gottagetlean is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gottagetlean is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gottagetlean is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gottagetlean is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gottagetlean is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gottagetlean is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gottagetlean is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gottagetlean is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gottagetlean is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Way too much gymnastics..... vent

Okay, I guess this is as good of a place to vent as any, but I think the way fitness competitions have basically turned into gymnastics competitions is unfortunate. I do not believe a person's gymnastic ability should be the measure of one's "fitness" level. Nowadays, if you don't put front or back handsprings, front tucks, aerials, etc into your routine, you don't place. It gives the women who have gymnastics background the edge and women who've done other sports (volleyball, softball, basketball, etc) at a major disadvantage. I think that's really a shame. I know there are the Galaxy Competitions, too, but those are so few and far between. And the figure contests? PUHLEEZE!! I won't even go there. There has to be a happy medium somewhere in between. A contest where the contestants have to display their fitness, i.e. cardiovascular fitness, muscular strength/endurance, flexibility, and maybe even coordination, without having to be a retired gymnast.

Okay, vent over..... for now.
    Believe!

admin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) admin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) admin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) admin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) admin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) admin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) admin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) admin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) admin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) admin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) admin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Yeah, I hear this same complaint from many people. A lot of competitors are tired of the people who do the most flips getting the trophy. Is this a gymnastics competition? Are you not as "fit" if you haven't trained for years on how to do backhand springs?

I think the figure competitions are a good idea, but you are right... there is no place for people in the middle.

I have heard of a league where you are not even allowed to do advanced gymnastic moves... can't remember the name though.

RagingBrah is not very helpful. (-500) RagingBrah is not very helpful. (-500) RagingBrah is not very helpful. (-500) RagingBrah is not very helpful. (-500) RagingBrah is not very helpful. (-500) RagingBrah is not very helpful. (-500) RagingBrah is not very helpful. (-500) RagingBrah is not very helpful. (-500) RagingBrah is not very helpful. (-500) RagingBrah is not very helpful. (-500) RagingBrah is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by admin View Post
    I have heard of a league where you are not even allowed to do advanced gymnastic moves... can't remember the name though.
    Have you remembered the name yet admin? its certainly been a while

u mad?

TameMe will become famous soon enough. (+50) TameMe will become famous soon enough. (+50) TameMe will become famous soon enough. (+50) TameMe will become famous soon enough. (+50) TameMe will become famous soon enough. (+50) TameMe will become famous soon enough. (+50) TameMe will become famous soon enough. (+50) TameMe will become famous soon enough. (+50) TameMe will become famous soon enough. (+50) TameMe will become famous soon enough. (+50) TameMe will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Are you talking about the regional or national level, NPC or another division? I personally have been penalized at the national level for having too much... Last year at Team U I had a lay out, 3 standing tucks, front tuck and 2 aerials and I took fourth and was told I did way to much tumbling. Where the girl that won my class and the overall did NONE. The rules are clear, there is to be no extra points for gymnastics. They are only suppose to grade you on creativity, flexibility, strength moves and the manditories (which are back). Now I will say a good ex gymnastic will normally have great strength moves and flexibility so they score well because of this but will also have gymnastics in their routine which should not determine how they place. Another example is Nicole Duncan, she can do a full on stage and she usually doesn't place as well as girls like Tanji or Adela that have very little gymnastics. I do think if you see the judges favoring the gymnastics and their rest of the routine is poor ask the judges why... call em out (but politely)
    Tamee Marie
    IFBB Pro Fitness
    Go Figure Suits by Tamee Marie
    http://www.tameemarie.webs.com

strong_strength is just really nice. (+1000) strong_strength is just really nice. (+1000) strong_strength is just really nice. (+1000) strong_strength is just really nice. (+1000) strong_strength is just really nice. (+1000) strong_strength is just really nice. (+1000) strong_strength is just really nice. (+1000) strong_strength is just really nice. (+1000) strong_strength is just really nice. (+1000) strong_strength is just really nice. (+1000) strong_strength is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by admin View Post
    admin is admin
    BodyPoints: 999999

you're doing it wrong
    Kind Regards,

Strong_strength

godsangina2 is a name known to all. (+5000) godsangina2 is a name known to all. (+5000) godsangina2 is a name known to all. (+5000) godsangina2 is a name known to all. (+5000) godsangina2 is a name known to all. (+5000) godsangina2 is a name known to all. (+5000) godsangina2 is a name known to all. (+5000) godsangina2 is a name known to all. (+5000) godsangina2 is a name known to all. (+5000) godsangina2 is a name known to all. (+5000) godsangina2 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I think it should be like the NFL combine: Vertical Jump, 225lb bench press etc.

not srs
    RIP mainsqueeze530
    "Rustle your opponents jimmies from afar." - Sun Tzu, The Art of War
    Mods - I don't have multiple accounts, asked for old accounts be banned, never had two open at one time.
    Misc - you don't have to rep me back lol, in return no rep begging pls tx

detour will become famous soon enough. (+50) detour will become famous soon enough. (+50) detour will become famous soon enough. (+50) detour will become famous soon enough. (+50) detour will become famous soon enough. (+50) detour will become famous soon enough. (+50) detour will become famous soon enough. (+50) detour will become famous soon enough. (+50) detour will become famous soon enough. (+50) detour will become famous soon enough. (+50) detour will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I do agree, but there are competitors who place well without the tumbling, Tracey Greenwood is an example, Adela Garcia has no gymnastics background either. It's unfortunate, but gymnastics requires strength, agility, balance and looks quite spectacular. It's possible to learn if you want to do fitness. There are fitness contests that have nothing to do with gymnastics and are maybe better suited to you.
    www.fit-leila.com