Com-Shuk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Com-Shuk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Com-Shuk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Com-Shuk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Com-Shuk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Com-Shuk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Com-Shuk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Com-Shuk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Com-Shuk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Com-Shuk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Com-Shuk is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Cutting for a few weeks

Ok i know how everyone hate this kind of thread
    but ive read a lot on cutting and im still having trouble making a diet
    bulking is easy ive had one for a while

Im at around 12% and im wondering how i would look with 6%

Can anyone who needs 2300-2500 cals to cut slowly post his diet?

Also i eat 750G of Fat-free yogurt b4 bed, it has to be in the diet i dont think i could change it, im never hungry that way

BackInTheJox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BackInTheJox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BackInTheJox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BackInTheJox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BackInTheJox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BackInTheJox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BackInTheJox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BackInTheJox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BackInTheJox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BackInTheJox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BackInTheJox is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Com-Shuk

Also i eat 750G of Fat-free yogurt b4 bed, it has to be in the diet i dont think i could change it, im never hungry that way

Well then, you'll probably never successfully cut until you learn some self discipline.

mnbvcxz is not very well liked. (-100) mnbvcxz is not very well liked. (-100) mnbvcxz is not very well liked. (-100) mnbvcxz is not very well liked. (-100) mnbvcxz is not very well liked. (-100) mnbvcxz is not very well liked. (-100) mnbvcxz is not very well liked. (-100) mnbvcxz is not very well liked. (-100) mnbvcxz is not very well liked. (-100) mnbvcxz is not very well liked. (-100) mnbvcxz is not very well liked. (-100)
    I eat 600 grams of strawberry yogurt a day, in that 600 grams of yogurt there is only 40g carbs, 30g protein, 120cal and 1.5g of fat, its a lo gi and it tastes really good.

Yogurt is great as long as you eat the right one.

Registered User guysanfrancisco's Avatar
    guysanfrancisco has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) guysanfrancisco has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) guysanfrancisco has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) guysanfrancisco has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) guysanfrancisco has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    how can you say it is low-gi? FF yogurt has lot of sugars which definitely makes it high-gi and can cause insulin spike, not good for your health

Com-Shuk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Com-Shuk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Com-Shuk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Com-Shuk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Com-Shuk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Com-Shuk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Com-Shuk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Com-Shuk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Com-Shuk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Com-Shuk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Com-Shuk is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    The yogurt gives me around 400 CALS
    i dont think its very good being hungry when you're in bed, or is it?
    i would work around it if someone could give me a good diet that they've used at around 2200-2600 cals MAX
    ☆ ☆ QUEBEC CREW ☆ ☆

Aloflito for ever:http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=443504

never off the horse.. antbrdwar's Avatar
    antbrdwar will become famous soon enough. (+50) antbrdwar will become famous soon enough. (+50) antbrdwar will become famous soon enough. (+50) antbrdwar will become famous soon enough. (+50) antbrdwar will become famous soon enough. (+50) antbrdwar will become famous soon enough. (+50) antbrdwar will become famous soon enough. (+50) antbrdwar will become famous soon enough. (+50) antbrdwar will become famous soon enough. (+50) antbrdwar will become famous soon enough. (+50) antbrdwar will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Com-Shuk
    The yogurt gives me around 400 CALS
    i dont think its very good being hungry when you're in bed, or is it?
    i would work around it if someone could give me a good diet that they've used at around 2200-2600 cals MAX
    Instead of yogurt eat Cottage Cheese with some sugar free strawberry syrup or something. Yogurt isn't all thta bad but cottage cheese is the supreme ruler of the before bed snack world. CC + PB doesn't leave me hungry. If you do wake up hungry in the middle of the night have a glass of milk for some more casein.
    They fall in line................One at a time................Ready to play

Actualy i would do that but.
    Everytime i tried eating cottage cheese, i puked

I could Cut the Yogurt in half and add a glass of milk instead of the other half

The problem i have is

whats a good cutting breakfast that doesnt include oatmeal (unless its instant) i have grits

Hmm and what portion of Chicken breast should i eat with how much broccoli and rice(brown or white?)

1 of my meal can be PB sandwich + banana and glass of milk
    pre-wo Whey shake + Banana
    Post-wo Whey shake with what?

What should i eat with a tuna sandwich for an other meal?
    ☆ ☆ QUEBEC CREW ☆ ☆

Aloflito for ever:http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=443504

mnbvcxz is not very well liked. (-100) mnbvcxz is not very well liked. (-100) mnbvcxz is not very well liked. (-100) mnbvcxz is not very well liked. (-100) mnbvcxz is not very well liked. (-100) mnbvcxz is not very well liked. (-100) mnbvcxz is not very well liked. (-100) mnbvcxz is not very well liked. (-100) mnbvcxz is not very well liked. (-100) mnbvcxz is not very well liked. (-100) mnbvcxz is not very well liked. (-100)
    how can you say it is low-gi? FF yogurt has lot of sugars which definitely makes it high-gi and can cause insulin spike, not good for your health

Like i said it depends what yogurt you buy, theres plenty of different kinds out there, and no, the one i eat barely has any sugars.