bricks has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

carb loading quantities

iv competed in several competitions and not once have i got the carb loading right! last year i was at my best condition ever 1 week b4 the show but by the time i did my carb load carb deplete i got up on stage only half pumped not as sharp and cost me third when i could have achieved at least second. this year im thinking of not changing a thing, what do you think?

vladimirb68 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hey, I'd llike to hear more about this as well. I always seem to look way better on Sunday and Monday. All the binging and gallons of water and beer make me harder and drier. For my next contest I'll start the postcontest binge a night before the show.

big P has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I have a contest in less than 3 weeks and I will do my carb-depletion starting on the sun. before the contest. I will do this for 3 days and I will start carbing back up on wed. for the next 3 days. With eating every 2 hrs on thur. and fri.(sweet pot. and 5 oz steak). I also start my water depletion on tues. Mon 1.5 gal, tues. 1 gal, wed. .5gal, thur .25 gal, and fri. sip. hope this helps.

sstaulcup has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sstaulcup has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sstaulcup has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sstaulcup has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sstaulcup has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sstaulcup has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sstaulcup has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sstaulcup has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sstaulcup has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sstaulcup has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sstaulcup has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I think looking better the Sunday and Monday after a show, is a reflection of all the intense posing during the show. The extra food has to help as well. Bodybuilding seperates the men from the boys. Enjoy wearing your results, you earned them!

Sincerely Steve

bigswole30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigswole30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigswole30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigswole30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigswole30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigswole30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigswole30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigswole30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigswole30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigswole30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigswole30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Contact Beverly International. They will answer all your questions.

bass917 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Just make sure you get enough, even if you get to many you are not going to put on large amount of body fat in 3 days of carb loading and your muscles will be completely filled and rock hard. Youll also be cutting water before the show so they wont lead to water retention either. Would you rather look full and hard with .05% more body fat or soft and round with .05% less body fat.

AussieTank has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AussieTank has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AussieTank has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AussieTank has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AussieTank has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AussieTank has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AussieTank has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AussieTank has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AussieTank has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AussieTank has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AussieTank has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Are you doing the Sydney ANB ????
    WHAT do you call a Bodybuilder with big balls ?

A Beginner