Reggie is on a distinguished road. (+10) Reggie is on a distinguished road. (+10) Reggie is on a distinguished road. (+10) Reggie is on a distinguished road. (+10) Reggie is on a distinguished road. (+10) Reggie is on a distinguished road. (+10) Reggie is on a distinguished road. (+10) Reggie is on a distinguished road. (+10) Reggie is on a distinguished road. (+10) Reggie is on a distinguished road. (+10) Reggie is on a distinguished road. (+10)

1-test without side effects

I've been holding onto some oral 1-t from Gaspari nutrition and some sauce from syntrax for a few months now waiting for an injury to clear up so I can take them.

To minimise side-effects I am planning on getting the following compunds.

HCG
    Nolvadex
    Topical Spirinolactone
    Nizoral

Is there anything else people would recommend for ensuring optimal post-cycle recovery and minimising hair loss?

btw, sorry for posting this by accident to the steroids forum first.

Reggie is on a distinguished road. (+10) Reggie is on a distinguished road. (+10) Reggie is on a distinguished road. (+10) Reggie is on a distinguished road. (+10) Reggie is on a distinguished road. (+10) Reggie is on a distinguished road. (+10) Reggie is on a distinguished road. (+10) Reggie is on a distinguished road. (+10) Reggie is on a distinguished road. (+10) Reggie is on a distinguished road. (+10) Reggie is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    bump

RaynMela will become famous soon enough. (+50) RaynMela will become famous soon enough. (+50) RaynMela will become famous soon enough. (+50) RaynMela will become famous soon enough. (+50) RaynMela will become famous soon enough. (+50) RaynMela will become famous soon enough. (+50) RaynMela will become famous soon enough. (+50) RaynMela will become famous soon enough. (+50) RaynMela will become famous soon enough. (+50) RaynMela will become famous soon enough. (+50) RaynMela will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    your gonna use HCG in conjuction with your 1-test supps? I would definitly hold off on the HCG and just use Nolvadex for post recovery, and the Nizoral is good enough, that was what I was (AND STILL AM) using now, is yours the 2% or the 1% otc?. And lastly hold on to the Spirnolactone JUST IN CASE of hair loss. Overall, I think you will be pleased with 1-T products but also think you are overdoing it. Also, next time try Molecular nutritions 1-T or Trenabol-X or ONE from avant labs.... all are proven stuff!!.

Good luck..

Ray

I was going to use the HCG based on this article by William Llewellyn

http://www.mindandmuscle.net/magazine/i7postcycle.html

He basically says HCG is much more useful than nolvadex. He is talking about a gear cycle lasting 4 months to be fair.

Why wouldn't you use HCG to restore testicular function faster after the cycle?

The Nizoral is 2% and is strictly to prevent hair falling out.

Why would you wait on the Spiro? The last thing I want is hair falling out before using it. Why not use it as a preventative measure to avoid hair loss?

I hear you about ONE and Molecular's product but I made an impulse purchase on both before checking out other suppliers. What do you think of 1,4 andro?

Cheers Ray

Reggie

windwords7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) windwords7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) windwords7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) windwords7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) windwords7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) windwords7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) windwords7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) windwords7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) windwords7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) windwords7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) windwords7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Forgive me for not reading the hairloss thread, so in all honesty, would someone explain to me why an anti-dandruff shampoo is going to keep your from falling out?

PM Bill L for directions and dosing thoughts for HCG after a PS/PH cycle but I think there will be value to using it along with Nolva. I would use HCG at the end of this cycle but simply can not get any yet!!!! My nuts have had at least at 30% shrinkage I would guess and anything to get boys barking sooner is a good thing IMO.
    Last edited by windwords7; 06-20-2002 at 11:16 PM.

dio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dio is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally posted by Reggie

Why would you wait on the Spiro? The last thing I want is hair falling out before using it. Why not use it as a preventative measure to avoid hair loss?

Reggie
    You should definitley NOT wait on the spiro -- the whole point is to protect your hair while using extra androgens.

dio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dio is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally posted by windwords7
    Forgive me for not reading the hairloss thread, so in all honesty, would someone explain to me why an anti-dandruff shampoo is going to keep your from falling out?
    Nizoral has at least one published study, and tons of annecdotal evidence that it prevents hairloss. Some speculate that it reduces dht in the scalp, this possible. Personally I think the anti-inflamatory properties have more to do with it. Either way it's a good add.

makaveli83 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Uhm dio why shouldn't he wait on the spiro that will protect youre hair while using extra androgens. Maybe i don't get it right or do you mean use spiro after the cycle
    Rage is good Concentration is good But a combination is even better!

Life aint hard u get what the f*ck u put in.

All I was asking was it made sense to take spiro whilst I have elevated androgen levels which was my original plan partly based on dio's comments on the hairloss thread. I didn't understand why Raynmela recommended to not use it whilst taking 1-test since this is when you need it most not after a cycle.

Maybe it wasn't clear: I was saying he definitely should use it while on the cycle for preventation of hair loss.

All I was asking was it made sense to take spiro whilst I have elevated androgen levels which was my original plan partly based on dio's comments on the hairloss thread. I didn't understand why Raynmela recommended to not use it whilst taking 1-test since this is when you need it most not after a cycle.
    you are correct

laz is just really nice. (+1000) laz is just really nice. (+1000) laz is just really nice. (+1000) laz is just really nice. (+1000) laz is just really nice. (+1000) laz is just really nice. (+1000) laz is just really nice. (+1000) laz is just really nice. (+1000) laz is just really nice. (+1000) laz is just really nice. (+1000) laz is just really nice. (+1000)
    Where do you get the 2% nizoral? I can only find the otc 1%.

Fortdix81 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    heres a point i am surprised noone mentioned: if you dont want side effects, dont take 1 Test. the gains come with the risks and if you are fretting over every possible side effect than its not worth it. Go take some cell tech or something

laz is just really nice. (+1000) laz is just really nice. (+1000) laz is just really nice. (+1000) laz is just really nice. (+1000) laz is just really nice. (+1000) laz is just really nice. (+1000) laz is just really nice. (+1000) laz is just really nice. (+1000) laz is just really nice. (+1000) laz is just really nice. (+1000) laz is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally posted by laz
    bump!!!!

RaynMela will become famous soon enough. (+50) RaynMela will become famous soon enough. (+50) RaynMela will become famous soon enough. (+50) RaynMela will become famous soon enough. (+50) RaynMela will become famous soon enough. (+50) RaynMela will become famous soon enough. (+50) RaynMela will become famous soon enough. (+50) RaynMela will become famous soon enough. (+50) RaynMela will become famous soon enough. (+50) RaynMela will become famous soon enough. (+50) RaynMela will become famous soon enough. (+50)

He basically says HCG is much more useful than nolvadex. He is talking about a gear cycle lasting 4 months to be fair.

Why wouldn't you use HCG to restore testicular function faster after the cycle?

I hear you about ONE and Molecular's product but I made an impulse purchase on both before checking out other suppliers. What do you think of 1,4 andro?

Cheers Ray

Reggie
    Hey Regg,

I am not tellign you not to use HCG and spirinolactone while on cycle, just wanted to know why you would go overboard with so much?. I Do understand about taking as much precautions and all, but If your already taking Nizoral 2% why add it more Spiro on top of it? I mean 1-test like many other androgens will only affect your hair loss if you are prone to it by genetics, although raised DHT levels can still put you at risk but I highly doubt you will see tremendous hair loss if any with 1-test products. ( i have read a post on here awhile back stating the user has started to notice hairloss though while on ONE, so please take these comments as a grain of salt..).
    As far as the HCG goes, you can take it to speed up production of natural tests, I am in favor of HCG but it is only optional. MOst guys here who have done 1-test cycles over peroids of weeks have not used any HCG but mearley used ZMA supps as well as some Nolva. I for one started to even get some gyno symptoms in the end around the 6th week and had to stop immediatly but this was due to me doing 27-30 squirts of ONE per day. But as far as post cycle goes my Testicles were back to normal in a matter of 3 weeks, kept about 75% of my gains all without HCG.
    Although I do understand where your coming from and I have read the articles and then some, just remeber not to go overboard and worry too much. I do commend you on doing your homework and being prepared. All in all it is all about preferences and susceptability to side effects of the supps/steroids we take.

Ray

Originally posted by laz

bump!!!!
    Bump

Originally posted by laz
    You should have your doctor prescribe it. There are also quite a few places that sell it on the net.

PS: ON a side note, dont worry to much and dive in, the sides you get if any does not even come close to what the real juice does, although 1-test is already considered a steroid.... HAVE FUN!!...

Originally posted by dio

You should have your doctor prescribe it. There are also quite a few places that sell it on the net.

Does the 1% do anything?

No one really knows, but the research and anecdotal reports all reference 2%. I'd recommend getting that.

Originally posted by dio
    No one really knows, but the research and anecdotal reports all reference 2%. I'd recommend getting that.
    Then do u know what sites i can possibly purchase it from and is it illegal to purchase it at 2%

Originally posted by laz

Does the 1% do anything?
    The active ingredient that is in nizoral is called Ketoconazole. It basically just attracts more blood cells to come to your head resulting in more blood and oxygen making your hair richer thus minimizing hair loss / hair thinning. It is also REALLY good for dandruff problems and itchy scalps. 1% is not as good as 2% but can still do the job somewhat, my advice if you got 1% is to use twice as much doingwise (DONT GO CRAZY). When I use my nizoral 2-3 drops are good enough to do its job!!!...

Ray

PS: If you really want 2% look around in the net.. your bnound to find it.

Thanks for the reply. Appreciated!

notadog is not very well liked. (-100) notadog is not very well liked. (-100) notadog is not very well liked. (-100) notadog is not very well liked. (-100) notadog is not very well liked. (-100) notadog is not very well liked. (-100) notadog is not very well liked. (-100) notadog is not very well liked. (-100) notadog is not very well liked. (-100) notadog is not very well liked. (-100) notadog is not very well liked. (-100)
    well I would use the hcg if you have a girlfriend or wife she will be much happier you might not get to many sides but on a longer cycle your willy might go south on you. you can also use hcg during near the end if you have it just dont do wild doses
    that is if your libido is dead and your gettig depressd like some people do on 1-test and fina

OVRTrainer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OVRTrainer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OVRTrainer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OVRTrainer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OVRTrainer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OVRTrainer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Bump on all of dio's hairloss comments. If you don't experience any testicular atrophy, you would probably be fine with just the nolvadex post-cycle. If you do choose to use the HCG, it should be administered once or twice a week at 2500mg per dose either intramuscularly or subcutaneously using an insulin needle.

OVRTrainer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OVRTrainer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OVRTrainer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OVRTrainer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OVRTrainer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OVRTrainer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally posted by Fortdix81
    heres a point i am surprised noone mentioned: if you dont want side effects, dont take 1 Test. the gains come with the risks and if you are fretting over every possible side effect than its not worth it. Go take some cell tech or something
    Stupid point and a poor rationale. I bet you don't wear a seatbelt either...

for some reason bb.com won't let me post the name of where i got the nizoral but it is the opposite of an outhouse plus a dotcom.

notadog is not very well liked. (-100) notadog is not very well liked. (-100) notadog is not very well liked. (-100) notadog is not very well liked. (-100) notadog is not very well liked. (-100) notadog is not very well liked. (-100) notadog is not very well liked. (-100) notadog is not very well liked. (-100) notadog is not very well liked. (-100) notadog is not very well liked. (-100) notadog is not very well liked. (-100)
    I think if you put a * or a space between the letters you can posts it

*i*n*h*o*u*s*e* *p*h*A*r*m*a*c*y*

one word.