iCY will become famous soon enough. (+50) iCY will become famous soon enough. (+50) iCY will become famous soon enough. (+50) iCY will become famous soon enough. (+50) iCY will become famous soon enough. (+50) iCY will become famous soon enough. (+50) iCY will become famous soon enough. (+50) iCY will become famous soon enough. (+50) iCY will become famous soon enough. (+50) iCY will become famous soon enough. (+50) iCY will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Eat unhealthy or skip a meal?

Suppose your out on the town and there is nothing healthy to eat around(fast foods/chinese). Would u rather skip the fatty meal and wait till u have some healthy sources of food, go for the unhealthy meal while eating smart and limiting ur fat intake(skipping certain fatty parts of the meal), or not care and use it as a cheat meal. What if you had to do this every day?
    https://www.dropbox.com/referrals/NTEzMDA1MzU5OQ

Its great for iphone/android/multiple PC users! Also by using the referral, you start off with a bigger storage capacity also! its WIN WIN!

norm92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Stop at a grocery store and buy fruit.

SickBastard will become famous soon enough. (+50) SickBastard will become famous soon enough. (+50) SickBastard will become famous soon enough. (+50) SickBastard will become famous soon enough. (+50) SickBastard will become famous soon enough. (+50) SickBastard will become famous soon enough. (+50) SickBastard will become famous soon enough. (+50) SickBastard will become famous soon enough. (+50) SickBastard will become famous soon enough. (+50) SickBastard will become famous soon enough. (+50) SickBastard will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    The is always somthing healthy around if you look..like chinese food, you can always ger some steam chicken and brochlie (sp) with brown rice...that is a god meal..skipping meals is not a good idea, just try to find somthing with the least fat. Or you can always prepare your meals before hand when you know you wont be around anything good and bring them with you

uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by SickBastard
    brochlie (sp)
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.........ok, we have a new winner for the "kid who needs to go back to first grade" award. Dude, I was having a ****ty day, but this makes me smile.

To the original poster, please don't try to justify poor eating (how about everyday?) The rare cheat meal has good psychological benefits, but the question you're asking is simply a setup for reverting back to standard eating. Plan ahead, pack some food, or stop at a gas station/grocer to pick up some tuna/fruit........hell, even a protein bar if there is nothing else.

Brochlie..........wow.......
    My place in here at bb.com is as a fitness enthusiast and recommendations do not represent medical advice. Please consult your examining physician for all medical concerns.

I'm not a "rep," and most "reps":
    1) are no more credentialed than you. 2) have no input and no understanding of their product formulations. 3) are merely paid in free product from the company they represent.

http://www.drivensports.co.uk/
    http://www.getds.com/

stangman6816 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stangman6816 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stangman6816 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stangman6816 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stangman6816 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stangman6816 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stangman6816 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stangman6816 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stangman6816 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stangman6816 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stangman6816 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    try to eat a lil something rather than completly skip a meal. Stop at a gas station and get some jerky and roasted peanuts or some skim milk or something like that.

MyopicRequiem is on a distinguished road. (+10) MyopicRequiem is on a distinguished road. (+10) MyopicRequiem is on a distinguished road. (+10) MyopicRequiem is on a distinguished road. (+10) MyopicRequiem is on a distinguished road. (+10) MyopicRequiem is on a distinguished road. (+10) MyopicRequiem is on a distinguished road. (+10) MyopicRequiem is on a distinguished road. (+10) MyopicRequiem is on a distinguished road. (+10) MyopicRequiem is on a distinguished road. (+10) MyopicRequiem is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Lightbulb

Originally Posted by iCY
    Suppose your out on the town and there is nothing healthy to eat around(fast foods/chinese). Would u rather skip the fatty meal and wait till u have some healthy sources of food, go for the unhealthy meal while eating smart and limiting ur fat intake(skipping certain fatty parts of the meal), or not care and use it as a cheat meal. What if you had to do this every day?
    I hear they have salads damn near everywhere these days. There is ALWAYS something healthy around.
    "No kind of sensation is keener and more active than that of pain; its impressions are unmistakable."

Marquis De Sade

armz_ha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armz_ha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armz_ha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armz_ha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armz_ha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armz_ha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armz_ha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armz_ha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armz_ha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armz_ha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armz_ha is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by iCY
    if you're bulking, its better to just eat anything than not eat... That way you keep growing!
    doesn't watch t.v.

quartz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    So long as you eat at normal hours (i.e. not 2am), there's always somewhere around, where you can get healthy foods. Restarunts, for example, will serve a main course meat with fries or coldslaw on the side. Just eat the meat.

Worst comes to work, get a burger king whopper, and ditch the bun.

uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by quartz
    So long as you eat at normal hours (i.e. not 2am), there's always somewhere around, where you can get healthy foods. Restarunts, for example, will serve a main course meat with fries or coldslaw on the side. Just eat the meat.

Worst comes to work, get a burger king whopper, and ditch the bun.
    Are you insane? Burger King's burgers are the lowest quality beef you can possibly consume. Worst comes to worse, skip a friggin meal, your body isn't going to digest all of your gains in 2 hours. Drive the extra 1 mile and find a place with some quality food.
    My place in here at bb.com is as a fitness enthusiast and recommendations do not represent medical advice. Please consult your examining physician for all medical concerns.

I'm not a "rep," and most "reps":
    1) are no more credentialed than you. 2) have no input and no understanding of their product formulations. 3) are merely paid in free product from the company they represent.

http://www.drivensports.co.uk/
    http://www.getds.com/

Luski16 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Luski16 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Luski16 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Luski16 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Luski16 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Luski16 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Luski16 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Luski16 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Luski16 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Luski16 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Luski16 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by uhockey
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.........ok, we have a new winner for the "kid who needs to go back to first grade" award. Dude, I was having a ****ty day, but this makes me smile.

To the original poster, please don't try to justify poor eating (how about everyday?) The rare cheat meal has good psychological benefits, but the question you're asking is simply a setup for reverting back to standard eating. Plan ahead, pack some food, or stop at a gas station/grocer to pick up some tuna/fruit........hell, even a protein bar if there is nothing else.

Brochlie..........wow.......
    ahaha maybe its a new vegetable

to the original poster, you can ALWAYS eat healthy. Bring food with you in a cooler or stop at a gas station and get some fruit and skim milk or something like that
    Height: 5'5"
    Weight: 132.2

Weight Weekly:
    Week 1: 132.2

Time to get work done!

OhioUstud is just really nice. (+1000) OhioUstud is just really nice. (+1000) OhioUstud is just really nice. (+1000) OhioUstud is just really nice. (+1000) OhioUstud is just really nice. (+1000) OhioUstud is just really nice. (+1000) OhioUstud is just really nice. (+1000) OhioUstud is just really nice. (+1000) OhioUstud is just really nice. (+1000) OhioUstud is just really nice. (+1000) OhioUstud is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by iCY

couple things: if this is happening everyday then you are setting yourself up to cheat and using it as an excuse to....you could plan ahead and take a sandwich or something healthy

if it comes down to having a fatty meal or nothing, the answer unequivocally is to skip the meal (i'm assuming you're not 120lbs and trying to bulk, even then fat isn't good for you) it really won't hurt the majority of people to miss a few meals, unless you are trying to get huge like professional bodybuilders..especially in this case, you are better off going a few hours without food than loading up on junk..... i would refer you to http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/likness34.htm
    i've included some of the highlights here.

Starvation mode is something that serves two purposes. In the mind of marketers, its a great scare tactic to shock people into buying supplements to make sure they have something on the road and don't go into that scary starvation mode. It is also great to market systems because Americans like to eat. So any system that says, "Lose fat by eating more" is going to sell.

The second purpose it serves is for the person on the diet. It is a great justification for never going low enough to achieve phenomenal results - after all, they may kick into starvation mode. Better to have a reason to keep calories up and blame the inability to lose that last bit of ab flab on something else.

SaintPatty is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SaintPatty is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SaintPatty is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SaintPatty is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SaintPatty is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SaintPatty is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SaintPatty is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SaintPatty is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SaintPatty is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SaintPatty is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SaintPatty is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Thise struck me as a fairly theory-only question. Like, lets assume someone has locked you in a room for 6 hours, and on hour 3 you are faced with the decision to either eat a grease laden burger and cheesecake, or just not eat at all. What would you do? I'd eat the damn burger.

MyopicRequiem is on a distinguished road. (+10) MyopicRequiem is on a distinguished road. (+10) MyopicRequiem is on a distinguished road. (+10) MyopicRequiem is on a distinguished road. (+10) MyopicRequiem is on a distinguished road. (+10) MyopicRequiem is on a distinguished road. (+10) MyopicRequiem is on a distinguished road. (+10) MyopicRequiem is on a distinguished road. (+10) MyopicRequiem is on a distinguished road. (+10) MyopicRequiem is on a distinguished road. (+10) MyopicRequiem is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by SaintPatty
    Thise struck me as a fairly theory-only question. Like, lets assume someone has locked you in a room for 6 hours, and on hour 3 you are faced with the decision to either eat a grease laden burger and cheesecake, or just not eat at all. What would you do? I'd eat the damn burger.
    I'll take it you get locked in rooms for 6 hours often?

Some sort of fetish perhaps?

You mean you didn't plan ahead?
    "No kind of sensation is keener and more active than that of pain; its impressions are unmistakable."

Marquis De Sade

SaintPatty is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SaintPatty is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SaintPatty is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SaintPatty is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SaintPatty is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SaintPatty is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SaintPatty is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SaintPatty is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SaintPatty is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SaintPatty is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SaintPatty is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Oh no sir, when I get locked into rooms for 6 hours I expect some serious cardio will be going down, so I always do come prepared. Fetish? Maybe. We all have our vices I guess, eh?

LiL_JaY is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LiL_JaY is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LiL_JaY is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LiL_JaY is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LiL_JaY is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LiL_JaY is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LiL_JaY is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LiL_JaY is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LiL_JaY is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LiL_JaY is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LiL_JaY is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    might aswell eat something when your out, your going to burn it off anyway.
    Started: 114lbs
    Currently: 218lbs