Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Sugar Free Red Bull

This stuff is great! It gives me tons of energy, has lots of B vitamins, and it seems to be helping me with my weight loss.

Plus, it's expensive, so I don't have the money to buy junk food all the time.

Anyone else drink Red Bull?
    The hardest part of a zombie apocalypse will be pretending I'm not excited.

in omnia paratus

freebsd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) freebsd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) freebsd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) freebsd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I only drink red bull if it's mixed with vodka or any white label liquor

and it's not that expensive since it's only a stimulant

nithos is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nithos is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nithos is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nithos is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nithos is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nithos is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nithos is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nithos is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nithos is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nithos is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nithos is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    You can get the same effect from popping a 200mg caffeine pill.

ripped_holla is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ripped_holla is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ripped_holla is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ripped_holla is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ripped_holla is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ripped_holla is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ripped_holla is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ripped_holla is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ripped_holla is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ripped_holla is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ripped_holla is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    They usually hand this stuff out like candy at college. There always seems to be a Red Bull or Monster truck sitting in front of a dorm giving it away.

tmushy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tmushy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tmushy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tmushy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tmushy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tmushy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tmushy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tmushy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tmushy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tmushy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tmushy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    redbull = waste of money unless being used with an alcoholic beverage or you just simply like the taste. but the stimulating effect is complete BS (not worth spending your $$$ on)

let me explain- its main ingredient for stimulation is caffeine which they put about 70-80 mg of it. Get your self a bottle of scifit caffeine pills for 6 bucks (comes with 200 of them). Each Pill is 200mg worth. Voila double the effect for a fraction of the price!!
    Last edited by tmushy; 01-11-2005 at 12:30 PM.

BackInTheJox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BackInTheJox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BackInTheJox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BackInTheJox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BackInTheJox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BackInTheJox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BackInTheJox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BackInTheJox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BackInTheJox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BackInTheJox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BackInTheJox is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by tmushy
    Walla double the effect for a fraction of the price!!

Walla???

I think you mean "Voila".

tmushy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tmushy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tmushy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tmushy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tmushy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tmushy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tmushy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tmushy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tmushy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tmushy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tmushy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    ^^ changed Thanks

Andrew69 is a name known to all. (+5000) Andrew69 is a name known to all. (+5000) Andrew69 is a name known to all. (+5000) Andrew69 is a name known to all. (+5000) Andrew69 is a name known to all. (+5000) Andrew69 is a name known to all. (+5000) Andrew69 is a name known to all. (+5000) Andrew69 is a name known to all. (+5000) Andrew69 is a name known to all. (+5000) Andrew69 is a name known to all. (+5000) Andrew69 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by BackInTheJox
    Walla???

I think you mean "Voila".
    I understood walla. Commonly used in OZ
    You gotta love how sports will f*ck with ya, make you believe you can come back from an insurmountable deficit and then get kicked right in the nuts when you're almost there - Bluntdogg

Tony Soprano Stunt Double philemon666's Avatar
    philemon666 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) philemon666 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) philemon666 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) philemon666 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) philemon666 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) philemon666 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) philemon666 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) philemon666 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) philemon666 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) philemon666 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) philemon666 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Yup Red Bull and Vodka - nice drink, if it's possible - more healthy than beer!!
    Cutting Progress.

04/01 - 267........16/02 - 257
    11/01 - 264........23/02 - 255
    20/01 - 262........03/03 - 255
    27/01 - 260
    09/02 - 259

Check my progress.

[url]http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=382228[/url]

The Smith Machine Sucks Ravenous_T's Avatar
    Ravenous_T has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ravenous_T has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ravenous_T has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ravenous_T has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ravenous_T has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ravenous_T has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ravenous_T has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ravenous_T has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ravenous_T has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ravenous_T has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ravenous_T has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I would rather spend my money on food - rather than an artificial sweetner-laden hyped up caffeine drink.
    Looking for a Dating Service?
    www.personalsguide.net

Sex and Dating Books:
    http://www.personalsguide.net/dating_and_sex_books/index.htm

dyhp will become famous soon enough. (+50) dyhp will become famous soon enough. (+50) dyhp will become famous soon enough. (+50) dyhp will become famous soon enough. (+50) dyhp will become famous soon enough. (+50) dyhp will become famous soon enough. (+50) dyhp will become famous soon enough. (+50) dyhp will become famous soon enough. (+50) dyhp will become famous soon enough. (+50) dyhp will become famous soon enough. (+50) dyhp will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by philemon666
    Yup Red Bull and Vodka - nice drink, if it's possible - more healthy than beer!!

I hate sugar drinks, I'm more of a scotch/ beer kinda guy but I have tried Red Bull and Jager before and it was damn good..........no B.S.

oh and I think "healthy" is the wrong word.

Go Sox, Illini, and Bears VegasBabyVegas's Avatar
    VegasBabyVegas has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VegasBabyVegas has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VegasBabyVegas has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VegasBabyVegas has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VegasBabyVegas has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VegasBabyVegas has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VegasBabyVegas has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VegasBabyVegas has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VegasBabyVegas has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VegasBabyVegas has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VegasBabyVegas has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Jager bombs are God's gift to man.

and the only way to make them is with sugar free red bull
    If you've never been lean, you're not bulking. You're just fat.
    --from Iron Addict's

"Milk is for babies. When you grow up you have to drink beer"
    -Arnold

"For me life is continuously being hungry. The meaning of life is not simply to exist, to survive, but to move ahead, to go up, to achieve, to conquer."
    -Arnold

Location: But the time has come when all good things shall pass.
    Faitless is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Faitless is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Faitless is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Faitless is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Faitless is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Faitless is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Faitless is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Faitless is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Faitless is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Faitless is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Faitless is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Cool

It's about time i get my caffeine pills.
    - "It's not the size of the dog in the fight, but the size of the fight in the dog."
    - "What the mind can conceive, the body can achieve"
    - "Obsessed is just a word the lazy use to describe the dedicated."
    - "That which will not kill you will only make you stronger!."
    - "Everybody wanna be a bodybuilder, but nobody wanna lift no heavy-ass weight."
    - "Shortcuts are for pussies. You need to work your ass off."

Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Well, I love the taste of Red Bull.
    The Diet Rockstar Energy Drink isn't bad, either.
    The hardest part of a zombie apocalypse will be pretending I'm not excited.

in omnia paratus

mrsc is a name known to all. (+5000) mrsc is a name known to all. (+5000) mrsc is a name known to all. (+5000) mrsc is a name known to all. (+5000) mrsc is a name known to all. (+5000) mrsc is a name known to all. (+5000) mrsc is a name known to all. (+5000) mrsc is a name known to all. (+5000) mrsc is a name known to all. (+5000) mrsc is a name known to all. (+5000) mrsc is a name known to all. (+5000)

Red face

Originally Posted by dyhp
    I hate sugar drinks, I'm more of a scotch/ beer kinda guy but I have tried Red Bull and Jager before and it was damn good..........no B.S.

oh and I think "healthy" is the wrong word.

Jager BOMBS --- all the way!!!!!! Love em!

Tothas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by mrsc
    Jager BOMBS --- all the way!!!!!! Love em!
    Mixing recipe please! Never tried one and I haven't touched alcohol since I started my cut. I am desperately feeling the need to get buzzed rather than watching all my friends do it without me

SHEEPDOG NUMBER: FORTY Chicago29's Avatar
    Chicago29 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chicago29 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chicago29 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chicago29 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chicago29 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chicago29 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chicago29 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chicago29 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chicago29 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chicago29 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chicago29 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I like the "Diet Rock Star" energy drink. Its twice the size of Diet Red Bull, and about the same price. I'm not sure if its available everywhere.