Closed Thread

Thread: Aquafina FYI

Emohawkus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Emohawkus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Emohawkus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Emohawkus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Emohawkus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Emohawkus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Emohawkus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Emohawkus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Emohawkus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Emohawkus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Emohawkus will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Aquafina FYI

Pepsi Co admits that Aquafina is bottled from a "public source"

grizzlyWG is a name known to all. (+5000) grizzlyWG is a name known to all. (+5000) grizzlyWG is a name known to all. (+5000) grizzlyWG is a name known to all. (+5000) grizzlyWG is a name known to all. (+5000) grizzlyWG is a name known to all. (+5000) grizzlyWG is a name known to all. (+5000) grizzlyWG is a name known to all. (+5000) grizzlyWG is a name known to all. (+5000) grizzlyWG is a name known to all. (+5000) grizzlyWG is a name known to all. (+5000)
    didnt you all ready make a thread about this?

elvis15767 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) elvis15767 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) elvis15767 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) elvis15767 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) elvis15767 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) elvis15767 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    so that is true they are not the only ones that get the water form a tap there are several other companies that do the same thing. it's just not published yet give it time though

Emohawkus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Emohawkus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Emohawkus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Emohawkus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Emohawkus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Emohawkus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Emohawkus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Emohawkus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Emohawkus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Emohawkus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Emohawkus will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by dachadperson View Post
    didnt you all ready make a thread about this?
    Yip, I posted it in a diff. part, some poeple dont goto all the forums.

bpb77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bpb77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bpb77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bpb77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bpb77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bpb77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bpb77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bpb77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bpb77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bpb77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bpb77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I'm sure there will be a class action lawsuit on this for false advertisement.

Grunion has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up

Dont be upset about that. You local tap water has way more restrictions on how clean it is then any bottled water company has. Bottled water companies just make it taste better.

derickonfire is a jewel in the rough. (+500) derickonfire is a jewel in the rough. (+500) derickonfire is a jewel in the rough. (+500) derickonfire is a jewel in the rough. (+500) derickonfire is a jewel in the rough. (+500) derickonfire is a jewel in the rough. (+500) derickonfire is a jewel in the rough. (+500) derickonfire is a jewel in the rough. (+500) derickonfire is a jewel in the rough. (+500) derickonfire is a jewel in the rough. (+500) derickonfire is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    All bottled water tastes better than tap water where I'm from - so really I don't care where it comes from. =P

Mr. Manlet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mr. Manlet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mr. Manlet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mr. Manlet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mr. Manlet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mr. Manlet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mr. Manlet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mr. Manlet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mr. Manlet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mr. Manlet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mr. Manlet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    dasani admitted it too...
    IG = @ Bmur18 - Follow me and message for reps

**BMBC...MANG!**

rep back 10k+

PadreC will become famous soon enough. (+50) PadreC will become famous soon enough. (+50) PadreC will become famous soon enough. (+50) PadreC will become famous soon enough. (+50) PadreC will become famous soon enough. (+50) PadreC will become famous soon enough. (+50) PadreC will become famous soon enough. (+50) PadreC will become famous soon enough. (+50) PadreC will become famous soon enough. (+50) PadreC will become famous soon enough. (+50) PadreC will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Grunion View Post
    You local tap water has way more restrictions on how clean it is then any bottled water company has. Bottled water companies just make it taste better.
    x2
    GET AFTER IT!

TheNewestGuy is just really nice. (+1000) TheNewestGuy is just really nice. (+1000) TheNewestGuy is just really nice. (+1000) TheNewestGuy is just really nice. (+1000) TheNewestGuy is just really nice. (+1000) TheNewestGuy is just really nice. (+1000) TheNewestGuy is just really nice. (+1000) TheNewestGuy is just really nice. (+1000) TheNewestGuy is just really nice. (+1000) TheNewestGuy is just really nice. (+1000) TheNewestGuy is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by bpb77 View Post
    I'm sure there will be a class action lawsuit on this for false advertisement.
    They never advertised that they were natural or spring water, though, they just didn't say where it came from.

tosca is on a distinguished road. (+10) tosca is on a distinguished road. (+10) tosca is on a distinguished road. (+10) tosca is on a distinguished road. (+10) tosca is on a distinguished road. (+10) tosca is on a distinguished road. (+10) tosca is on a distinguished road. (+10) tosca is on a distinguished road. (+10) tosca is on a distinguished road. (+10) tosca is on a distinguished road. (+10) tosca is on a distinguished road. (+10)

this is news?

i was always under the impression that their water was simply purified and not actually spring water. who cares if it is from a tap, i actually think it tastes better than a lot of spring water which is weighed down with minerals and extra crap.

Feny is just really nice. (+1000) Feny is just really nice. (+1000) Feny is just really nice. (+1000) Feny is just really nice. (+1000) Feny is just really nice. (+1000) Feny is just really nice. (+1000) Feny is just really nice. (+1000) Feny is just really nice. (+1000) Feny is just really nice. (+1000) Feny is just really nice. (+1000) Feny is just really nice. (+1000)
    duh... they purify it using REVERS OSMOSIS....
    200lbs. . . . . . . . . . . . I'll rep back 800+ :)
    YOUR BODY IS A TEMPLE, TRAIN ACCORDINGLY

Christ Followers... Go here for study & Reps :D
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=113796121

-Aaron-
    I don't normally like to make things public but you are an ass for negging me for making this thread.
    "Who cares" was you point, I'm sure the people who buy it and did know about the way it was processed would care.

97LT1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 97LT1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 97LT1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 97LT1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 97LT1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 97LT1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 97LT1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 97LT1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 97LT1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 97LT1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 97LT1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Emohawkus View Post
    -Aaron-
    I don't normally like to make things public but you are an ass for negging me for making this thread.
    "Who cares" was you point, I'm sure the people who buy it and did know about the way it was processed would care.
    Hey i recieved your pm. Don't be so rash. I'll pos rep you in a few hours....that should counter the neg rep you got from him.

Aaron, that was foul that you neg repped him for that.
    Supplement Enthusiast

Import Hunter™

219 destroyed since 1996

Old enough to raise ya....

Surgeon By 2012 or Bust! -Aaron-'s Avatar
    -Aaron- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) -Aaron- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) -Aaron- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) -Aaron- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) -Aaron- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) -Aaron- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) -Aaron- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) -Aaron- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) -Aaron- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) -Aaron- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) -Aaron- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by 97LT1 View Post
    Hey i recieved your pm. Don't be so rash. I'll pos rep you in a few hours....that should counter the neg rep you got from him.

Aaron, that was foul that you neg repped him for that.
    What exactly does this have to do with fat loss? Nothing. This is not the misc section for crap like this. In my opinion of course. This is directed at the ops topic.

Now, with that said, his revenge neg comment, "Keep cutting fat-ass, reps mean nothing." was not needed. I negged him saying, "Who cares." he responded with a personal attack on me. Regardless of the reason, it shouldn't be tolerated. Not too mention, there is a sticky about respecting others. This is in clear violation of said sticky.

To conclude, if "reps mean nothing" to you op, why did you revenge neg me back and send a PM to a mod. I find it a bit hypocritical and ironic, don't you. So 97LT, my neg was in fact needed to avoid stuff like this again. What does this have to do with fat-loss, I again ask?

Edit: Personal attacks, regardless of provocation is really not needed.

Last edited by -Aaron-; 07-29-2007 at 03:17 PM.
    "The world will look up and shout save us... And I'll whisper, no."

Leonidas300, SCDiesel23, Jkeith are my heroes.

If you neg someone for something so stupid then rep points mean something to you, so I negged you.

I respect those who are respectful of others, you are not.

I make no apologies for my neg comment, an insult is the only thing people like you recognize. It was in the heat of the moment and if people say it was out of line I will apologize, but right now I don't believe I was.

Water is a good fat loss tool, people who workout need and drink it and its fact that your body cant burn fat in a dehydrated state, so the fat loss section is a good place for it, I say again water consumption is good for fat loss.

If it pains you so much for a post you think shouldn't be there in your opinion to go to the effort of negging someone then you need help.

PS
    I did not know he was a mod, I PM'ed everyone from my friends list saying I was sick of jerks on this forum and was going to pack in posting.
    I've been on this forum for over a year and you are the 1st person I have negged, I negged you because yours was unwarrented.
    Last edited by Emohawkus; 07-29-2007 at 03:43 PM.

ceno is a complete loser! (-2000) ceno is a complete loser! (-2000) ceno is a complete loser! (-2000) ceno is a complete loser! (-2000) ceno is a complete loser! (-2000) ceno is a complete loser! (-2000) ceno is a complete loser! (-2000) ceno is a complete loser! (-2000) ceno is a complete loser! (-2000) ceno is a complete loser! (-2000) ceno is a complete loser! (-2000)

Talking

i never got the mentality behind buying bottled water...unless you live in the deep hells of south America....

I personally like some germs in my water, it helps to keep my immune system in working order..lolz

there was a show one time, they filled fancy water bottles with tap water and tried to sell those to people in fancy restaurants. like $10-20/bottle..lol

it was so funny to see people taste it and then say, "oh this tastes really good, its really worth the extra money..." lolol
    ****Patrick Bateman: Sabrina, don't just stare at it. Eat it*****

97LT1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 97LT1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 97LT1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 97LT1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 97LT1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 97LT1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 97LT1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 97LT1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 97LT1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 97LT1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 97LT1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by -Aaron- View Post
    What exactly does this have to do with fat loss? Nothing. This is not the misc section for crap like this. In my opinion of course. This is directed at the ops topic.

Now, with that said, his revenge neg comment, "Keep cutting fat-ass, reps mean nothing." was not needed. I negged him saying, "Who cares." he responded with a personal attack on me. Regardless of the reason, it shouldn't be tolerated. Not too mention, there is a sticky about respecting others. This is in clear violation of said sticky.

To conclude, if "reps mean nothing" to you op, why did you revenge neg me back and send a PM to a mod. I find it a bit hypocritical and ironic, don't you. So 97LT, my neg was in fact needed to avoid stuff like this again. What does this have to do with fat-loss, I again ask?

Edit: Personal attacks, regardless of provocation is really not needed.

People drink water when dieting. This thread does have something to do with losing fat. You really need to relax.

Now this should have been in the nutrition forum. but i had no problems with it being posted here.

Again, your neg rep was not needed. You just did it just to be a jerk IMO. but thats ok..many members here neg rep people just like you do. Your reasons for negging him are not vaild...as you said its your opinion on why you did.

Now his comment towards you was wrong. I warned him about this. I'm keeping everything fair for both sides.

I'm also closing this thread. No need for a pissing match between all of us.

Emohawkus you can start another one in the Nutrition forum, as to make everyone happy.
    Supplement Enthusiast

Import Hunter™

219 destroyed since 1996

Old enough to raise ya....