Jon_85 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

what are the best exercises for adding inches to your arms?

I want to add about a inch to inch 1/2 to my arms im just curious what exercises work best for you in arm devlopment?

dano87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

try this

The best way (i think) to add inches to your arm is to do triceps, and biceps as hard as you can. I would start with triceps 2 times a week and bicpes 1nce a week, then switch. this will neutralize your muscles and add inches

Joe1014 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    You have to gain 10 pounds in order to put an inch on your arms. Read that in a muscle and fitness. Peace

thanx

i didnt know that

liftin14 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

hey

I dont know the name of it but what you do is take to cable put them on high put some weight on a act like your doing a front dounble bicept flex. It may not add inches but it will add quality.
    formally known as Massive14. But some weird stuff happened now I am just plain simple liftin14.

CyberGod has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CyberGod has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CyberGod has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CyberGod has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CyberGod has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CyberGod has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CyberGod has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CyberGod has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CyberGod has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CyberGod has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CyberGod has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    chins
    "Everything would have been geared for making my body able to withstand another small dose of iron on the bar for each exercise every week or two, even if it was just a few ounces. " -Stuart McRobert.

yeah i do those cale flex things

I also use concentration curls they work good. I need to get my triceps looking better.

liftin14 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Re: yeah i do those cale flex things

Originally posted by Jon_85
    I also use concentration curls they work good. I need to get my triceps looking better.
    Then do cable tricept pushdowns and reversegrip tricept extensions they do wonders. With pushdowns alternate rope from v bar.
    formally known as Massive14. But some weird stuff happened now I am just plain simple liftin14.

Fullback_45 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fullback_45 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fullback_45 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fullback_45 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fullback_45 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fullback_45 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fullback_45 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fullback_45 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fullback_45 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fullback_45 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fullback_45 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Hey i think that that might be true about gaining 10 pounds for every inch. Before I statred liting my arms were 14 and i weights 179. Now im 14.5 inch arms and im 185! Aint htat something.

skipole has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Squats, deadlifts, pullups
    -- please note: skipole's physique is currently under construction. please check back later. --

CyberGod has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CyberGod has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CyberGod has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CyberGod has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CyberGod has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CyberGod has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CyberGod has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CyberGod has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CyberGod has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CyberGod has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CyberGod has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally posted by skipole
    Squats, deadlifts, pullups
    Abbreviator?
    "Everything would have been geared for making my body able to withstand another small dose of iron on the bar for each exercise every week or two, even if it was just a few ounces. " -Stuart McRobert.

JOEISHOT has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JOEISHOT has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JOEISHOT has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JOEISHOT has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I also use concentration curls they work good. I need to get my triceps looking better. I am doing good this year as I have gained from low 14 ish. to now 16 1/2-3/4 just feel the burn and work realy hard it will grow p.s. EAT RIGHT ALSO and that 10 pound thing I also think is right.
    Good Luck
    Joe
    HAVE A ROCK HARD DAY

aldiesel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Re: what are the best exercises for adding inches to your arms?

Have a friend beat the front and back of the arm with a 2x4
    and by the next day you would have gain an inch.....
    or the other choice is do some curls and tricep extensions or
    close grip bench or well everyone is different kid, what works
    for you might not work for me, the only way is to train and eat
    right and your arms would grow!

I want to add about a inch to inch 1/2 to my arms im just curious what exercises work best for you in arm devlopment?

Boxer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Boxer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Boxer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Boxer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Boxer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Boxer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    CABLES CABLES CABLES CABLES CABLES

BICEPS

Cable Barbell Curls

4 sets 12,8,6,6

Cable Single arm Curls

4 sets 12,8,6,6

Cable preacher

3 sets 6,6,6

cramron is just really nice. (+1000) cramron is just really nice. (+1000) cramron is just really nice. (+1000) cramron is just really nice. (+1000) cramron is just really nice. (+1000) cramron is just really nice. (+1000) cramron is just really nice. (+1000) cramron is just really nice. (+1000) cramron is just really nice. (+1000) cramron is just really nice. (+1000) cramron is just really nice. (+1000)
    to build big arms, pick 2 mass builders for biceps such as preacher curls and barbell curls and for triceps do french pesses and dips, these4 exercises will put the mass on there, and once the mass is there u can start refining with other exercises

cramron is just really nice. (+1000) cramron is just really nice. (+1000) cramron is just really nice. (+1000) cramron is just really nice. (+1000) cramron is just really nice. (+1000) cramron is just really nice. (+1000) cramron is just really nice. (+1000) cramron is just really nice. (+1000) cramron is just really nice. (+1000) cramron is just really nice. (+1000) cramron is just really nice. (+1000)
    when people exercises the hell out of their arms and dont make any progress, it might not be their training programs nor intensity that is holding them back, most of the time its their nutrition, at least 200 grams of high quality protein every day. eat pelenty of good fats, stay away from refined sugar and saturated fat, eat a lot of peanut butter

Boof has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Nothing adds mass to your arms like heavy barbell curls. Go as heavy as you can while still using strict form for low reps. (4-6) Then do one or two more biceps excerices with lower weight. Preacher and dumbell concentration curls are good examples. Also use dumbell hammer curls to develop your brachialis and the outer head of your bicep. Don't forget to work your tris to. Close grip bench presses and pushdowns should do the trick. If you don't think your hitting them hard enough try some extensions as well.

As cramron said get lot's of protein. I don't think you need anymore then one gram per pound of bodyweight, but more definately won't hurt.

I'm just beginning myself and this is basically what I'm doing except for the preacher curls. (I have to buy a preacher bench first...) I find it hard to isolate the biceps and triceps and get a good peak contraction, but I guess that comes with experience.
    ((((((()==========()))))))
    FEAR THE BOOF

thanx alot

Yeah i do concentration curls. preacher curls feel good. i think im screwin up on form with barbell curls because my elbows are touchin the side of my body when i do them i think im hloding the grip too close cuz its pusing against my body. I gained about 3 inches on my arm last year concentration curls work great and i have to agree with the cable curls hehe. yeah im workin on nutrition more now. Oh and i tried the 2x4 thing i added and inch jk...

Re: thanx alot

Yeah i do concentration curls. preacher curls feel good. i think im screwin up on form with barbell curls because my elbows are touchin the side of my body when i do them i think im hloding the grip too close cuz its pusing against my body. I gained about 3 inches on my arm last year concentration curls work great and i have to agree with the cable curls hehe. yeah im workin on nutrition more now. Oh and i tried the 2x4 thing i added and inch jk...
    no you are doing barbell curls right, the elbows are suppose to touch the sides if u want the full effect of them

maxotatlee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) maxotatlee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    The best excerises for adding mass to any body part are those you can use a lot of weight and take through a good range of motion. In the case of Biceps the best excersise would be barbell curls or dumbell curls. Barbell probably gets the nod because generally you can use more weight.
    Think Maximum overload think MAX-OT

MR.BIGpecs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    if you want big arms then try doing skullcrushers and seated tricep presses with a bar. Do heavy barbell curls and reverse barbell curls. Do 10 sets twice a week for your triceps and 12 sets twice a week for your biceps.
    EAT A LOT OF HIGH PROTEIN FOOD.

maxotatlee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) maxotatlee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    10 or 12 sets is wat too much for a small muscle group like biceps. Maximum of 6 sets here is good workout below

3 sets barbell curls
    2 sets dumbell curls
    1 set hammer curls

do each set with a weight u can manage for 4-6 reps.

MR.BIGpecs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    no it's not overworking.
    get The Complete Encyclepedia of Bodybuilding, by Arnold Schwarzeneger.
    its the best bodybuilding book.

HAHAHHAHAHAHA them workouts in arnolds book are rediculous, the fact is arnold was the best BB ever but only him and about 0.000001% of the population could train the way he did and make gains. The fact is 10-12 sets is overtraining for a small muscle group like biceps, you should rememeber they get hammered when you do back, so 5-6 is sufficient for direct overload.

lol believe it or not

i do 12 sets for each part of the arm it seems to work fine .

im not saying it dosnt work but what i am saying is that if you trained heavier 4-6 reps, used the basic movements for arms and took each set to failure for 5-6 sets your gains would be even greater

thats cool

but this works for me and whats weird im an ectomorph i shouldnt be workin this hard but i put on about 42 pounds of muscle in a year workin out like this so im gonna keep with it