seflower has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Post New workoutprogram

I've been training bodybuilding for 2 years now. I've haven't been training really serious, mostly for fun but that's about to change. Since it's summer and I don't have any job I thought it would be fun to go serious on the training.

Anyway, I normally worked out 2 - 3 days a week, I thought I would make it 5 days a week now. There's only one little problem, the guys at the local gym used to make my trainingprograms, so I went there and asked them to make me a 5-days program. The conversation went something like:

- "I want to make a 5-days program"
    - "Are you out of your mind? You are 17 years old and if you traing that hard you could get seriously injured and we could get sued!"

So, you see my problem. Now, I turn to you guys. I need a 5-days program I really have no idea how to split the body or anything. Please help me.

Sorry for my bad English (I'm from sweden!)
    ceflower - just another teen...

Flawless Inc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hmmmm....I think some of the people at your gym have the wrong mindset toward bodybuilding. As far as splits go, you should ultimately be the one to make your own training program. It is YOUR body. I recommend reading some articles on this site to assist you. Just use the search tool. Five days could be a little too strenuous. You will ultimately evaluate progress and switch up your routine as needed. A couple example splits:

4-Day:

Monday- Chest/Tris
    Tuesday- Back/Bis
    Wednesday- OFF
    Thursday- Legs
    Friday- OFF
    Saturday- Shoulders
    Sunday- OFF

5-Day:
    Monday- Chest
    Tuesday- Back
    Wednesday- OFF