Klapaucius has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Creatine give you gas?

Right now I'm on creatine monohydrate and it gives me terrible gas like I have to crap. This is my first day on this particular product but I have had a protein powder with creatine in it that gave me the same side effects. Has anyone else had this problem? Can you guys suggest something that might help other than discontinue taking it?

DRU1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DRU1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DRU1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DRU1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DRU1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DRU1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DRU1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DRU1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DRU1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DRU1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DRU1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Klapaucius
    Right now I'm on creatine monohydrate and it gives me terrible gas like I have to crap. This is my first day on this particular product but I have had a protein powder with creatine in it that gave me the same side effects. Has anyone else had this problem? Can you guys suggest something that might help other than discontinue taking it?
    Heres my suggestion(s) when you have to fart leave the room. If you cant leave the room, blame it on someone else. If its just you and a girl blame it on the dog.No dog? Blame it on her if all else fails then by a man and give yourself a 10 and tell her that your proud of how bad it stinks. Then see if she can compete w/ you if not then you have won; then you will not have to stop taking these supps. Live long and prosper. Peace
    FOR SALE: Iraqi rifle. Never fired. Dropped once.

"Suffer the pain of discipline or suffer the pain of regret."

"Evil can only be conquered by good men doing nothing."

Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Try taking some ginger root or beano
    Official Champion Performance Forum Rep
    www.championperformance.com
    @teamchampion
    20%off all Champion products in November!

"Tough Times Don't Last, But Tough People Do"
    POPS 12-17-89
    "IN GOD WE TRUST"

bates_iyaoyas has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bates_iyaoyas has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bates_iyaoyas has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bates_iyaoyas has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bates_iyaoyas has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bates_iyaoyas has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bates_iyaoyas has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bates_iyaoyas has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bates_iyaoyas has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bates_iyaoyas has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bates_iyaoyas has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    side effects in alot of people could be: gas, cramping, bloat, water retention, and diahreah.

Bottom line drink more water than normal and suck it up...that or quit taking it.
    We kill for peace.

USMC

CreatineMan will become famous soon enough. (+50) CreatineMan will become famous soon enough. (+50) CreatineMan will become famous soon enough. (+50) CreatineMan will become famous soon enough. (+50) CreatineMan will become famous soon enough. (+50) CreatineMan will become famous soon enough. (+50) CreatineMan will become famous soon enough. (+50) CreatineMan will become famous soon enough. (+50) CreatineMan will become famous soon enough. (+50) CreatineMan will become famous soon enough. (+50) CreatineMan will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    what is the creatine product that you are taking?

larmenta will become famous soon enough. (+50) larmenta will become famous soon enough. (+50) larmenta will become famous soon enough. (+50) larmenta will become famous soon enough. (+50) larmenta will become famous soon enough. (+50) larmenta will become famous soon enough. (+50) larmenta will become famous soon enough. (+50) larmenta will become famous soon enough. (+50) larmenta will become famous soon enough. (+50) larmenta will become famous soon enough. (+50) larmenta will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    A lot of people do get gas from Creatine..
    I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

- Philippians 4:13

| [PHoeNiX] | has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) | [PHoeNiX] | has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) | [PHoeNiX] | has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) | [PHoeNiX] | has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) | [PHoeNiX] | has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) | [PHoeNiX] | has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) | [PHoeNiX] | has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) | [PHoeNiX] | has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) | [PHoeNiX] | has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) | [PHoeNiX] | has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) | [PHoeNiX] | has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I never heard of getting gas from creatine, but i know protein whey gives you major gas.

I've never had a problem with whey protein. The problem with the gas is that it feels like I have to crap so although you gave me good advice I don't want to be sharting. I'm taking http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/hd/creatine.html

2pounds is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 2pounds is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 2pounds is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 2pounds is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 2pounds is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 2pounds is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 2pounds is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 2pounds is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 2pounds is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 2pounds is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 2pounds is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I get gas from creatine unless I mix it with juice

SKB has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SKB has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SKB has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SKB has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SKB has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SKB has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SKB has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SKB has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SKB has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SKB has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SKB has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Red face Creatine gas

A bit of excess gas is normal during the first few days of creatine use. It can be worsened if you are taking it with grape juice, as I do, and also if you are loading. It should subside in a few days. Remember to take in extra water while on creatine.
    Every moment you are not training, somebody, somewhere is!

Less talking, more training.

sculli is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sculli is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sculli is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sculli is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sculli is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sculli is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sculli is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sculli is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sculli is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sculli is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sculli is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    monohydrate makes me feel like that but cee doesn't

Location: "You wanna play games? Well when it's game time, it's pain time!"
    Footballstar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Footballstar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Footballstar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Footballstar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Footballstar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Footballstar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Footballstar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Footballstar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Footballstar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Footballstar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Footballstar is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by sculli
    monohydrate makes me feel like that but cee doesn't
    yea me 2

Originally Posted by SKB
    A bit of excess gas is normal during the first few days of creatine use. It can be worsened if you are taking it with grape juice, as I do, and also if you are loading. It should subside in a few days. Remember to take in extra water while on creatine.
    That's helpful to hear. This is the first I've taken any kind of creatine in months and I'm loading, too. I think that I'll just take the creatine at home rather than school for obvious reasons now.

DMatt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DMatt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DMatt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DMatt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DMatt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DMatt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DMatt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DMatt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DMatt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DMatt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DMatt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I'm proud of my farts.
    DMatt
    Height: 5-11

BULKING
    Nov 29, 2004: 152lbs
    Current Weight: 168lbs