Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    KFox has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) KFox has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) KFox has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) KFox has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) KFox has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) KFox has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) KFox has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) KFox has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) KFox has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) KFox has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) KFox has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

corydalis and kratom are very nice ;@()

ever try them two?corydalis and kratom i mean?very nice indeed.red thai kratom caps,big fat ones,toss a couple of herbal remedies corydalis and badaboom=ease of suffering.then some extra.here is my chill formulas-taken randomly,alternate different days each one..

Rem r 3g-USP labs-very nice dreams.better quality sleep combined with lean dream
    lean dream by ****-nice,caps stink though,too much valerian.
    Herbal remedies-corydalis-very cool..super calm feeling stuff.like *****,or marijuana..
    X-Dream by ibe labs-kind of depressing feeling really..too much dopamine i think..
    kratomkings-red thai kratom caps-very cool.like an opioid.
    oxiracitam-jurys out for me...might make me aggro..
    ***********-PEA+Hordenine-pleasant.calming.
    phenibut XT-pretty nice.groovy.
    U4EA by pure life-very pleasant but headache comes later from it,nice Gh releaser.

sLiPpErYwEt is on a distinguished road. (+10) sLiPpErYwEt is on a distinguished road. (+10) sLiPpErYwEt is on a distinguished road. (+10) sLiPpErYwEt is on a distinguished road. (+10) sLiPpErYwEt is on a distinguished road. (+10) sLiPpErYwEt is on a distinguished road. (+10) sLiPpErYwEt is on a distinguished road. (+10) sLiPpErYwEt is on a distinguished road. (+10) sLiPpErYwEt is on a distinguished road. (+10) sLiPpErYwEt is on a distinguished road. (+10) sLiPpErYwEt is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    KRATOM ALL THE WAY BABY!!!! anyways...
    Keep liftin' n Miscin'

|Orange TRIad|Green MAGnitude|White Flood|GlycerGrow|Purple Wraath|
    |Bulk: Beta Alanine, Citrulline Malate, AAKG|
    |RPM|ActivaTe|Flax Seed Oil|Xtend|
    |Waiting for new protein|
    |OWE REPS TO:____|

user98511001541 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) user98511001541 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) user98511001541 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) user98511001541 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) user98511001541 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) user98511001541 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) user98511001541 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) user98511001541 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) user98511001541 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) user98511001541 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) user98511001541 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    please edit to make those words coherent
    Gaspari Nutrition Rep and Overall BAMF
    www.gasparinutrition.com
    alec @ gasparinutrition.com

Turning into a pirate-grizzy bear hybrid! --- Bulkin to 230!
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=127371573

TRAIN INSANE: http://vimeo.com/7472199

bongd is a name known to all. (+5000) bongd is a name known to all. (+5000) bongd is a name known to all. (+5000) bongd is a name known to all. (+5000) bongd is a name known to all. (+5000) bongd is a name known to all. (+5000) bongd is a name known to all. (+5000) bongd is a name known to all. (+5000) bongd is a name known to all. (+5000) bongd is a name known to all. (+5000) bongd is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Thanks for the reviews, man. Nootropics and entheogen fan right here.

quigs will become famous soon enough. (+50) quigs will become famous soon enough. (+50) quigs will become famous soon enough. (+50) quigs will become famous soon enough. (+50) quigs will become famous soon enough. (+50) quigs will become famous soon enough. (+50) quigs will become famous soon enough. (+50) quigs will become famous soon enough. (+50) quigs will become famous soon enough. (+50) quigs will become famous soon enough. (+50) quigs will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by KFox View Post
    ever try them two?corydalis and kratom i mean?very nice indeed.red thai kratom caps,big fat ones,toss a couple of herbal remedies corydalis and badaboom=ease of suffering.then some extra.here is my chill formulas-taken randomly,alternate different days each one..

Rem r 3g-USP labs-very nice dreams.better quality sleep combined with lean dream
    lean dream by ****-nice,caps stink though,too much valerian.
    Herbal remedies-corydalis-very cool..super calm feeling stuff.like *****,or marijuana..
    X-Dream by ibe labs-kind of depressing feeling really..too much dopamine i think..
    kratomkings-red thai kratom caps-very cool.like an opioid.
    oxiracitam-jurys out for me...might make me aggro..
    ***********-PEA+Hordenine-pleasant.calming.
    phenibut XT-pretty nice.groovy.
    U4EA by pure life-very pleasant but headache comes later from it,nice Gh releaser.
    Kratom is great. One of my favorites. I've tried IBE X-Dream and haven't been too impressed.

I've never tried herbal remedies corydalis, but sounds interesting...may have to give it a shot.

quigs will become famous soon enough. (+50) quigs will become famous soon enough. (+50) quigs will become famous soon enough. (+50) quigs will become famous soon enough. (+50) quigs will become famous soon enough. (+50) quigs will become famous soon enough. (+50) quigs will become famous soon enough. (+50) quigs will become famous soon enough. (+50) quigs will become famous soon enough. (+50) quigs will become famous soon enough. (+50) quigs will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Bump for more info on the Herbal remedies corydalis...

Is herbal remedies the brand that you've used?

KFox has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) KFox has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) KFox has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) KFox has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) KFox has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) KFox has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) KFox has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) KFox has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) KFox has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) KFox has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) KFox has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    herbal extracts plus . com-----H-3300-60 Corydalis 10:1 - 60 Cap Bottle

herbal extracts plus . com-----H-3300-60 Corydalis 10:1 - 60 Cap Bottle
    Awesome, thanks man I'll pick some up this week. What kinda dose are you using?

Slated has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slated has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slated has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slated has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slated has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slated has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slated has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slated has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slated has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slated has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slated has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Safety Issues

Corydalis has not undergone any meaningful safety testing. The herb is known to produce immediate side effects, including nausea and fatigue, in some people. In addition, there are serious safety concerns related to its alkaloid constituent THP. Use of products containing THP has repeatedly been associated with severe and potentially fatal liver injury. 11-16

In addition, there are three reports that use of THP by young children has led to life-threatening suppression of the central nervous system. 17

For these reasons, we strongly recommend against the use of corydalis, especially by young children, pregnant or nursing women, or people with liver disease.

Originally Posted by Slated View Post
    Safety Issues

Corydalis has not undergone any meaningful safety testing. The herb is known to produce immediate side effects, including nausea and fatigue, in some people. In addition, there are serious safety concerns related to its alkaloid constituent THP. Use of products containing THP has repeatedly been associated with severe and potentially fatal liver injury. 11-16

In addition, there are three reports that use of THP by young children has led to life-threatening suppression of the central nervous system. 17

For these reasons, we strongly recommend against the use of corydalis, especially by young children, pregnant or nursing women, or people with liver disease.
    Yeah, I saw your other thread. Thanks for the info I'm going to have to look more into this...

corydalis is used in china for pain and insomnia.its chinese herbal medicine,and take it or leave it,it relieves pain and puts you in a chill mood.THP by the way,is the active ingredient in some new sleep aids like EDEN PM,and its very very calming and soothing to feel.

people online are saying 4 to 5 grams,yikes..im using about 600-1200 mgs at one time at bedtime,or in the afternoon if i feel like listening to music or something like that..tv is cool on it....i seem to watch longer,and get more involved.Reading books anything like that,working out on phenibut and corydalis is too bitchin to discuss here and now...i forget how many reps and which set im on...and just keep going...

Demon Fitness - Owner demonwareltd's Avatar
    demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000)
    people online are saying 4 to 5 grams,yikes..im using about 600-1200 mgs at one time at bedtime,or in the afternoon if i feel like listening to music or something like that..tv is cool on it....i seem to watch longer,and get more involved.Reading books anything like that,working out on phenibut and corydalis is too bitchin to discuss here and now...i forget how many reps and which set im on...and just keep going...
    Interesting stuff...where do you usually get your Kratom at?

GREAT PRODUCT! Took care of my back pain like nothing else. For being non-narcotic, it sure packs quite a punch both as a painkiller, and as a sleep aid. You have a loyal customer here!Thanks,

Jonathan Fink
    Los Angeles, Ca
    Date Added: 07/18/2007 by Jonathan Fink

this was a testimonial about corydalis and pain management,i usually get kratom from kratomking,i use the red thai "incence" caps about 800-1000mgs is what these things come in,a great big cap,im guessing you can smoke this stuff too...but i just swallow the cap.one at a time.comes in 10 caps per 8.00$ i think...i picked up 30 caps,and use it on weekends.its called incense because other use is illegal.but you dont sniff it,you smoke it or swallow it.

demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000)
    GREAT PRODUCT! Took care of my back pain like nothing else. For being non-narcotic, it sure packs quite a punch both as a painkiller, and as a sleep aid. You have a loyal customer here!Thanks,

Jonathan Fink
    Los Angeles, Ca
    Date Added: 07/18/2007 by Jonathan Fink

this was a testimonial about corydalis and pain management,i usually get kratom from kratomking,i use the red thai "incence" caps about 800-1000mgs is what these things come in,a great big cap,im guessing you can smoke this stuff too...but i just swallow the cap.one at a time.comes in 10 caps per 8.00$ i think...i picked up 30 caps,and use it on weekends.its called incense because other use is illegal.but you dont sniff it,you smoke it or swallow it.
    Good deal...are you saying that you take Kratom caps at one shot?!

Clicking on Incense Caps on the Kratomking website doesn't display any products to purchase....

sLiPpErYwEt is on a distinguished road. (+10) sLiPpErYwEt is on a distinguished road. (+10) sLiPpErYwEt is on a distinguished road. (+10) sLiPpErYwEt is on a distinguished road. (+10) sLiPpErYwEt is on a distinguished road. (+10) sLiPpErYwEt is on a distinguished road. (+10) sLiPpErYwEt is on a distinguished road. (+10) sLiPpErYwEt is on a distinguished road. (+10) sLiPpErYwEt is on a distinguished road. (+10) sLiPpErYwEt is on a distinguished road. (+10) sLiPpErYwEt is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    iamshaman
    Keep liftin' n Miscin'

i'll check out the site and get back to you,kratom is tricky right now,government is cracking down on it,they do sell the caps as "incense" but your supposed to swallow them.Only one at a time.People do smoke the stuff,so im not sure if the effect is as potent if you swallow a cap,but thats what i do,and it mellows me out very well.

Thai Kratom Explained
    Thai Kratom leaves (Mitragyna speciosa) from Thailand

Thai Kratom, Mitragyna speciosa has been used traditionally in Thailand for centuries, and some Kratom use in Malaysia has been reported. In Thailand Kratom is know as ithang, kakuam, and in southern regions, thom. Thai Kratom use dates far enough back that its true beginning can't be determined. In addition to Thai Kratom being used as a narcotic drug, Thai Kratom is often used as a substitute for opium when opium is unavailable, or to moderate opium addiction.

I see you have found the site
    Keep liftin' n Miscin'

More Details Kratom Red Vein Thai (De-stemmed) 10 Caps

Our Thai Red Vein De-stemmed is a step above our Green Vein. The quality and rarity of the plant itself, in addition to the extra effort that goes in to, de-stemming and de-veining, makes for a noticeably superior product. Now available in this convenient incense capsule form. (Capsule size is Double 0, each containing approximatly .86 grams of Thai Red Vein De-stemmed)
    Weight Price Qty Order
    0.033 ounces US $8.00 (KratomHerb.c o m)--------looks like kratomking stopped selling theirs..this is the new place.

Corydalis 10X Extract

Botanical: Corydalis ambigua
    Family: Papaveraceae (opium poppy) - Fumariaceae (fumitory)
    Other common names: Corydalis Rhizome, Yan Hu So, Fumitory

Corydalis has been used in Traditional Chinese Medicine as a blood mover, sedative and painkiller since the eighth century A.D. in China. Today, it is still used to relieve insomnia and abdominal and menstrual cramping. Moreover, it is thought to protect against heart attacks and stroke, and is said to be a superior herb for increasing blood circulation, moving stagnant blood and improving heart arrhythmia.

Hatebreed13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hatebreed13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hatebreed13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hatebreed13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hatebreed13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hatebreed13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hatebreed13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hatebreed13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hatebreed13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hatebreed13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hatebreed13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Isn't Kratom addictive and can cause withdrawal symptoms of their own upon cessation?

Originally Posted by Hatebreed13 View Post
    Isn't Kratom addictive and can cause withdrawal symptoms of their own upon cessation?
    Yes, as an opioid agonist, with chronic use it can cause addiction. That said,
    I used it quite often (around once per week) and experience no withdrawl/addiction symptoms.

Hell, I'm more addicted to caffeine than I'll ever be to kratom.

Hatebreed13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hatebreed13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hatebreed13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hatebreed13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hatebreed13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hatebreed13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hatebreed13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hatebreed13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hatebreed13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hatebreed13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hatebreed13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by quigs View Post
    Yes, as an opioid agonist, with chronic use it can cause addiction. That said,
    I used it quite often (around once per week) and experience no withdrawl/addiction symptoms.

Hell, I'm more addicted to caffeine than I'll ever be to kratom.
    What are your dosages? Do you take it for sleep? Recreational?

Originally Posted by Hatebreed13 View Post
    What are your dosages? Do you take it for sleep? Recreational?
    5-7g of the "whole grind". Take it for relaxation/recreation. Love the stuff...

Slated has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slated has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slated has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slated has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slated has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slated has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slated has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slated has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slated has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slated has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slated has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    In thailand, its usage is a severe problem. It is illegal, but uncontrolled. Users can be seen with red teethstained completely through and great amounts of decay. It's sad to see so many people addicted on the streets there

the corydalis is 600-1200 mgs for me,if i feel like using it,not an everyday thing,and kratom i use like on a weekend,probably great with a beer,toss in some U4EA and drink a beer and it works better,i just use one capsule,not alot,and i use it for relaxation and for recreation,both of those,corydalis and kratom,i use both sparingly,but both are fun to play with sometimes.Like i said if i have some Phenibut XT i'll pop a couple of those too,and start watching a ballgame or something and get totally into it.Cubs are on the way back up!A wiley little team,especially on kratom and phenibut and corydalis!Ever try U4EA?stuff is awesome.

my other stack currently is methyl 4OHN,Methyl 1T,Purus Labs "E-POL" superdrol,epistane and hemaguno mixed into one 40mg cap.Winnadrol(furaguno-or Orastan-A)copycat(50mgs though!)and lastly Methoxy TST,Kilosports trenadrol.Not all of these at the same time,just rotate them all week.and injectable B-12.So now you know why its so hard to wind down!Liquid T3,and Liquid deprenyl,also PEA-Hordenine,and oxiracitam.Also trying the original Lipodrene formula,with ephedra of course,and 5 methoxy tryptamine tossed in there.
    Last edited by KFox; 08-01-2007 at 06:11 AM.

my other stack currently is methyl 4OHN,Methyl 1T,Purus Labs "E-POL" superdrol,epistane and hemaguno mixed into one 40mg cap.Winnadrol(furaguno-or Orastan-A)copycat(50mgs though!)and lastly Methoxy TST,Kilosports trenadrol.Not all of these at the same time,just rotate them all week.and injectable B-12.So now you know why its so hard to wind down!Liquid T3,and Liquid deprenyl,also PEA-Hordenine,and oxiracitam.Also trying the original Lipodrene formula,with ephedra of course,and 5 methoxy tryptamine tossed in there.
    Watch the BP combining all those androgens with deprenyl, T3, ephedra, and tryptamine.

I'm assuming you're talking about the psychedelic drug 5-MeO-AMT, right?