Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Hatebreed13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hatebreed13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hatebreed13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hatebreed13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hatebreed13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hatebreed13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hatebreed13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hatebreed13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hatebreed13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hatebreed13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hatebreed13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by KFox View Post
    the corydalis is 600-1200 mgs for me,if i feel like using it,not an everyday thing,and kratom i use like on a weekend,probably great with a beer,toss in some U4EA and drink a beer and it works better,i just use one capsule,not alot,and i use it for relaxation and for recreation,both of those,corydalis and kratom,i use both sparingly,but both are fun to play with sometimes.Like i said if i have some Phenibut XT i'll pop a couple of those too,and start watching a ballgame or something and get totally into it.Cubs are on the way back up!A wiley little team,especially on kratom and phenibut and corydalis!Ever try U4EA?stuff is awesome.
    I'm looking into U4EA. One site says something along the lines of "want to party without the alcohol? U4EA is a great alternative" haha any words on that?

So where are you getting your Kratom now? And is it in capsule form?

Originally Posted by quigs View Post
    Watch the BP combining all those androgens with deprenyl, T3, ephedra, and tryptamine.

I'm assuming you're talking about the psychedelic drug 5-MeO-AMT, right?
    Pretty sure that's illegal isn't it?

quigs will become famous soon enough. (+50) quigs will become famous soon enough. (+50) quigs will become famous soon enough. (+50) quigs will become famous soon enough. (+50) quigs will become famous soon enough. (+50) quigs will become famous soon enough. (+50) quigs will become famous soon enough. (+50) quigs will become famous soon enough. (+50) quigs will become famous soon enough. (+50) quigs will become famous soon enough. (+50) quigs will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Hatebreed13 View Post
    Pretty sure that's illegal isn't it?
    I know it was sold as a "research chemical" once upon a time. I'm sure its not exactly legal, but neither are most of the designer steroids being sold. As far as I know it isn't scheduled...but I could be wrong. Haven't really kept up on these things.

Hatebreed13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hatebreed13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hatebreed13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hatebreed13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hatebreed13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hatebreed13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hatebreed13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hatebreed13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hatebreed13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hatebreed13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hatebreed13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I know it was sold as a "research chemical" once upon a time. I'm sure its not exactly legal, but neither are most of the designer steroids being sold. As far as I know it isn't scheduled...but I could be wrong. Haven't really kept up on these things.
    "5-MeO-AMT is unscheduled in the United States. It is possible that it could be considered an analog (of AMT), in which case, sales for human consumption or possession with the intent to ingest could be prosecuted under the Federal Analogue Act.

There are currently several cases pending in U.S. federal court against online vendors for selling research chemicals. These cases may address the question of whether this chemical could be legally defined as an analog of a scheduled substance. We are unaware of any cases against individuals for possession alone (7/24/04)."

Erowid.

"According to the US Department of Justice, 5-MeO-AMT is illegal for human consumption. It is an analog of 5-MeO-DIPT and alpha-methyltryptamine (AMT), which are Schedule I drugs under the Controlled Substances Act. According to 21 U.S.C. ? 813, ?a controlled substance analog(ue) shall, to the extent intended for human consumption, be treated, for the purposes of any Federal law as a controlled substance in Schedule I.? Thus, authorities can prosecute drug offenses involving 5-MeO-AMT in the same manner as offenses involving 5-MeO-DIPT and AMT. (See 21 U.S.C.? 802(32) for the definition of a controlled substance analog(ue).)[5]"

Wikipedia...which could easily be wrong

KFox has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) KFox has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) KFox has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) KFox has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) KFox has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) KFox has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) KFox has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) KFox has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) KFox has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) KFox has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) KFox has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    yeah,blood pressure is 120/80 right now,so its not horrible,very few sides right now for me with this stack for whatever reason.The only thing i do notice is a rise and drop in blood sugar from time to time.Thanks though..i have gained 15 pounds in about 2 and a half weeks in..stacked with Glutamine ethyl ester and Bcaa ethyl esters
    Last edited by KFox; 08-01-2007 at 07:19 PM.

KFox has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) KFox has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) KFox has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) KFox has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) KFox has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) KFox has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) KFox has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) KFox has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) KFox has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) KFox has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) KFox has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    oh i guess i should mention the 5 methoxy tryptamine is in a formulation with hydroxy tryptophan and ephedra,called lipodrene---here is the label(im not using 5-MeO by itself)

Proprietary Blend:
    Sida Cordifolia Extract (leaves)(supplying 25 mg Ephedrine Group Alkaloids)
    Hoodia 12:1 Extract (Cactus)
    Citrus Aurantium 10% (fruit)
    5-Hydroxytrptophan
    U.S.P. Caffeine 100mg
    5-Methoxytryptamine
    Green Tea Extract (leaves)
    Cassia (whole plant)
    Yohimbe 8% Extact (bark)
    Naringen (fruit)

U4EA is expensive,but pretty doggone hard to beat right now,like a new GHB style thing,growth hormone releaser...
    also,kratom is supplied in big fat capsules,and im guessing its ok to swallow them,they "are called "incense" caps for legal reasons.Im not thinking im supposed to skewer them on a toothpick and set them ablaze...but im willing to try if thats what indicated...they are more or less psychedelic herbs and a bigger buzz you can get from one Lowenbrau..than from one of those,it just kind of takes off the edge a little and last an hour or two longer than smoking it would..cause i guess some people do smoke it,i just dont smoke,. "kratomherb.com"is where i get it,red thai incense caps.8$ for 10.
    Last edited by KFox; 08-01-2007 at 07:21 PM.

quigs will become famous soon enough. (+50) quigs will become famous soon enough. (+50) quigs will become famous soon enough. (+50) quigs will become famous soon enough. (+50) quigs will become famous soon enough. (+50) quigs will become famous soon enough. (+50) quigs will become famous soon enough. (+50) quigs will become famous soon enough. (+50) quigs will become famous soon enough. (+50) quigs will become famous soon enough. (+50) quigs will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    oh i guess i should mention the 5 methoxy tryptamine is in a formulation with hydroxy tryptophan and ephedra,called lipodrene---here is the label(im not using 5-MeO by itself)

Proprietary Blend:
    Sida Cordifolia Extract (leaves)(supplying 25 mg Ephedrine Group Alkaloids)
    Hoodia 12:1 Extract (Cactus)
    Citrus Aurantium 10% (fruit)
    5-Hydroxytrptophan
    U.S.P. Caffeine 100mg
    5-Methoxytryptamine
    Green Tea Extract (leaves)
    Cassia (whole plant)
    Yohimbe 8% Extact (bark)
    Naringen (fruit)

U4EA is expensive,but pretty doggone hard to beat right now,like a new GHB style thing,growth hormone releaser...
    also,kratom is supplied in big fat capsules,and im guessing its ok to swallow them,they "are called "incense" caps for legal reasons.Im not thinking im supposed to skewer them on a toothpick and set them ablaze...but im willing to try if thats what indicated...they are more or less psychedelic herbs and a bigger buzz you can get from one Lowenbrau..than from one of those,it just kind of takes off the edge a little and last an hour or two longer than smoking it would..cause i guess some people do smoke it,i just dont smoke,. "kratomherb.com"is where i get it,red thai incense caps.8$ for 10.
    Bulk kratom is much cheaper and a much better option IMO. You can cap it yourself or try "parachuting" it. Both work very well.

U4EA - isn't that a phenibut product?

i'll find U4EA for you,and show the label,its interesting,check out this one too....GABOB

Amino Butyric Acid
    Gabob 60x250mg tablets
    Aminohydroxybutyric acid - the closest legal molecule to GHB Aminohydroxybutyric acid is otherwise known as GABOB or Buxamin and it is related to GABA and also to GHB.

This rarely found supplement has been in the published literature since the 1960?s, and its uses in Europe have been for its anti-anxiety, anti-stress purposes and also for its anti-convulsion actions in Epilepsy.

What makes Aminohydroxybutyric acid significant is that the agonist (stimulatory) effects of Aminohydroxybutyric acid are very similar to that of GHB.

another unique anti depressant..Tianeptine is an antidepressant that has proven its value in the treatment of depression, due to its antidepressant efficacy, its ability to alleviate anxiety symptoms of depression without sedation, and its excellent acceptability profile.

Tianeptine (Stablon?, Coaxil?, Tatinol?), is structurally similar to the tricyclic antidepressants. Unlike the tricyclics, however, it enhances the reuptake of serotonin instead of blocking it. Tianeptine has strong antidepressant and anxiolytic properties with a relative lack of sedative, anticholinergic and cardiovascular adverse effects, making it particular suitable for use in elderly patients and in those following alcohol withdrawal as these patients are known to be more sensitive to the adverse effects of psychotropic drugs.
    Currently, tianeptine is approved in a host of countries in Europe, Asia and Latin America.

Tianeptine shows efficacy against serious depressive episodes (major depression), comparable to amitriptyline, imipramine and fluoxetine, but with fewer side effects. It was even more effective than maprotiline in a group of patients with coexisting depression and anxiety. Tianeptine also displays significant anxiolytic properties and is useful in treating a spectrum of anxiety disorders including panic disorder, as evidenced by a study in which those administered 35% CO2 gas on paroxetine (Paxil) or tianeptine (Stablon) therapy showed equivalent panic-blocking effects. A 2005 study in Egypt demonstrated tianeptine to be effective in men with depression and erectile dysfunction. Tianeptine is also being studied in the treatment of ADD/ADHD.

Before taking any prescription medicine, it is important that you consult your doctor!

SIZE: 30 X 12.5mg tabs

U4EA--2 aminoethanesulfonic acid,2-amino acetic acid,4-amino-3 phenyl-butyrate,acetyl 3-hydroxy-4 trimethyl aminobutoanoate,cyclohexane 1-6-hexol,jujube extract,passiflora extract 2%,stevia.

reminds me of something like ****SLEEP,a GHB type of sleep liquid you used to be able to buy..induces Rem sleep and euphoric feelings and growth hormone

i'll find U4EA for you,and show the label,its interesting,check out this one too....GABOB

Amino Butyric Acid
    Gabob 60x250mg tablets
    Aminohydroxybutyric acid - the closest legal molecule to GHB Aminohydroxybutyric acid is otherwise known as GABOB or Buxamin and it is related to GABA and also to GHB.

This rarely found supplement has been in the published literature since the 1960?s, and its uses in Europe have been for its anti-anxiety, anti-stress purposes and also for its anti-convulsion actions in Epilepsy.

What makes Aminohydroxybutyric acid significant is that the agonist (stimulatory) effects of Aminohydroxybutyric acid are very similar to that of GHB.
    GABOB is one of the actives in IBE's X-dream...although the dosage is much lower than in the one listed above. Have you tried it? I didn't get much out of X-dream even at high-end dosages, but maybe its just underdosed.

U4EA--2 aminoethanesulfonic acid,2-amino acetic acid,4-amino-3 phenyl-butyrate,acetyl 3-hydroxy-4 trimethyl aminobutoanoate,cyclohexane 1-6-hexol,jujube extract,passiflora extract 2%,stevia.

reminds me of something like ****SLEEP,a GHB type of sleep liquid you used to be able to buy..induces Rem sleep and euphoric feelings and growth hormone
    Hmm...nothing there really excites me. I'm guessing most of the effects come from the phenibut.

Ever tried ****tomax by Hi-tech pharmaceuticals?
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/ht/****.html

I've heard some very good reports on this particular product...but I do know that Hi-tech is known for "spiking" supplements with pharmaceutical drugs (******, benzo's, etc) so who knows what's really in it. I've been wanting to try it for a while just haven't gotten around to it.

matarachs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Smile

[QUOTE,i usually get kratom from kratomking,i use the red thai "incence" caps about 800-1000mgs is what these things come in,a great big cap,im guessing you can smoke this stuff too...but i just swallow the cap.one at a time.comes in 10 caps per 8.00$ i think...i picked up 30 caps,and use it on weekends.its called incense because other use is illegal.but you dont sniff it,you smoke it or swallow it.[/QUOTE]

How would u compare that to a vicodin or codeine? Any pain releif? What about the recreational buzz?

i would compare kratom to an opiate,so,maybe more like a marijuana "brownie"if you remember those...someone spikes the brownies with some marijuana..thats what swallowing one of those large-ish capsules filled with reddish brown powder is really like...a pot brownie.I use it just for recreational purposes.
    And i think most people that use corydalis use it for pain relief,much more like a vicodin,without the tingliness i get from vicodin.Kratom i dont think is a great pain reliever but corydalis supposedly is..
    Last edited by KFox; 08-02-2007 at 06:15 AM.

your right, U4EA isnt "exciting"...... "anti-climactic" is really what i meant to say there..at the end of a hard day,it just doesnt feel bad at all to use a couple spoonfuls of that U4EA stuff,but a dull headache sometimes accompanies the anxiolitic effects,4-5 hours afterwards..so,i do still like this stuff,but your right,i like plain old Phenibut a whole bunch too.1000 mgs is all i need of the phenibut..and it doesnt cost 50$ a bottle like U4EA,and EDEN PM do..Eden Pm uses THP from corydalis in their powder,i havent tried it yet,i might though,just to try a purer form of THP than i get from corydalis caps.

and for me X-dream is very clean feeling,well made stuff,not too heavy on the head,but i do get a depressed feeling the next day from it,i think its the dopamine,not the 3OH gaba that causes that,as phenibut doesnt make me feel at all like that the next day..
    Last edited by KFox; 08-02-2007 at 06:11 AM.

So Kratom>U4EA for price and overall feeling?
    How would you compare GABOB to Kratom?

TexAss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TexAss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TexAss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TexAss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TexAss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TexAss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TexAss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TexAss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TexAss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TexAss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TexAss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Would any of this stuff you guys are talking about help me get rid of the headache I got from trying to read KFox's posts?

or

Is there a supplement that could help KFox make more intelligible posts?
    *No Crew*

Originally Posted by matarachs View Post
    [QUOTE,i usually get kratom from kratomking,i use the red thai "incence" caps about 800-1000mgs is what these things come in,a great big cap,im guessing you can smoke this stuff too...but i just swallow the cap.one at a time.comes in 10 caps per 8.00$ i think...i picked up 30 caps,and use it on weekends.its called incense because other use is illegal.but you dont sniff it,you smoke it or swallow it.
    How would u compare that to a vicodin or codeine? Any pain releif? What about the recreational buzz?[/QUOTE]

How many would you take for recreational use?

sLiPpErYwEt is on a distinguished road. (+10) sLiPpErYwEt is on a distinguished road. (+10) sLiPpErYwEt is on a distinguished road. (+10) sLiPpErYwEt is on a distinguished road. (+10) sLiPpErYwEt is on a distinguished road. (+10) sLiPpErYwEt is on a distinguished road. (+10) sLiPpErYwEt is on a distinguished road. (+10) sLiPpErYwEt is on a distinguished road. (+10) sLiPpErYwEt is on a distinguished road. (+10) sLiPpErYwEt is on a distinguished road. (+10) sLiPpErYwEt is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    5 meo dmt would blow your mind... never heard of amt... but i've been out of the entheogen world for a while... entheogen.com is the best place to look!
    Keep liftin' n Miscin'

|Orange TRIad|Green MAGnitude|White Flood|GlycerGrow|Purple Wraath|
    |Bulk: Beta Alanine, Citrulline Malate, AAKG|
    |RPM|ActivaTe|Flax Seed Oil|Xtend|
    |Waiting for new protein|
    |OWE REPS TO:____|

Originally Posted by sLiPpErYwEt View Post
    5 meo dmt would blow your mind... never heard of amt... but i've been out of the entheogen world for a while... entheogen.com is the best place to look!
    Knowledge as to if either are still legal?

So Kratom>U4EA for price and overall feeling?
    How would you compare GABOB to Kratom?
    Both will have very different effects. If i'm going out I'd def opt for a phenibut based product. If you're looking for something to sit home and chill...go with kratom. Try them both.

GABOB wouldn't compare with kratom at all. Completely different effects.

sLiPpErYwEt is on a distinguished road. (+10) sLiPpErYwEt is on a distinguished road. (+10) sLiPpErYwEt is on a distinguished road. (+10) sLiPpErYwEt is on a distinguished road. (+10) sLiPpErYwEt is on a distinguished road. (+10) sLiPpErYwEt is on a distinguished road. (+10) sLiPpErYwEt is on a distinguished road. (+10) sLiPpErYwEt is on a distinguished road. (+10) sLiPpErYwEt is on a distinguished road. (+10) sLiPpErYwEt is on a distinguished road. (+10) sLiPpErYwEt is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    illegal lol
    Keep liftin' n Miscin'

|Orange TRIad|Green MAGnitude|White Flood|GlycerGrow|Purple Wraath|
    |Bulk: Beta Alanine, Citrulline Malate, AAKG|
    |RPM|ActivaTe|Flax Seed Oil|Xtend|
    |Waiting for new protein|
    |OWE REPS TO:____|

Both will have very different effects. If i'm going out I'd def opt for a phenibut based product. If you're looking for something to sit home and chill...go with kratom. Try them both.

GABOB wouldn't compare with kratom at all. Completely different effects.
    What would you suggest for a Phenibut product?
    What would GABOB be good for?

What would you suggest for a Phenibut product?
    What would GABOB be good for?
    I've never used gabob on its own...and when I did use it really got nothing out of it. Maybe because dosage was too low...i dunno.

Just buy some bulk phenibut powder. I grabed 100g of the primaforce phenibut for around $30. dosing is like 1-2g so this is well over a year supply for me.

I've never used gabob on its own...and when I did use it really got nothing out of it. Maybe because dosage was too low...i dunno.

Just buy some bulk phenibut powder. I grabed 100g of the primaforce phenibut for around $30. dosing is like 1-2g so this is well over a year supply for me.
    Wouldn't Phenibut just make me tired? Or in lower doses will make me more relaxed?
    I found U4EA but it's $40 for 30 servings.
    It'd be nice to have something recreationally that could compare to drinking or something along those lines...

I've been doing some research on U4EA.
    It's 4-Methyl-Aminorex.

"4-Methyl-aminorex is a stimulant drug of the 2-Amino-5-Aryloxazoline class. Commonly called "Euphoria," "U4EA,", "U4Euh", "Intellex", "4MA", "4-MAR", "4-MAX", or "methylaminorex"; 4-Methylaminorex has also been termed "ice" due to the appearance of pure 4MA as large, white crystals, although the street name "ice" is more commonly used for pure crystalline methamphetamine. The US Government, by statute, defines "ice" as methamphetamine with a purity of 80% or greater.

4-Methylaminorex has effects comparable to methamphetamine but with a much longer duration. Some contend it has fewer side effects.[citation needed] It is banned in many countries as a stimulant."

"Under Federal law, (?)-cis-4-methylaminorex was placed in Schedule I as in the Controlled Substances Act on. Manufacturing the trans isomer required a different process that those encountered when the substance was first scheduled, and was believed less potent than the cis isomer with a much lower abuse potential.2

However, studies revealing the abuse potential of the 'trans' isomer, coupled with the development of new clandestine synthetic methods that would produce the trans created a potential loophole in the law, which covered only the 'cis' isomer.

To clarify the situation, the US Drug Enforcement Administration published a paper in its DEA Microgram Journal, regarding interpretation of the relevant statutory law as it relates to the status of trans-4-methylaminorex. In summary, according to this non-legally binding decision, trans-4-methylaminorex is not currently a controlled substance, but a potential analog. In fact, the report explicitly states:

"The United States [Drug Enforcment Administration] has the following opinion on the legality of the positional isomer "trans"-4-methylaminoaminorex, which, unlike its 'cis' isomer was never placed in any schedule under the Controlled Substances Act.

However, the opinion does say that the agency considers the substance a potential controlled substance analog, making the substance identical to a Schedule I substance if intended for human consumption, according to the analog act In fact, the report gives an account of a successful conviction under the analog act of an offense involving the 'trans' isomer. The full text, very detailed, sound legalistic interpretation, along with advances in clandestine chemistry than increased the production of the trans isomer can be read on the DEA Microgram 2005, Vol. 3 [2]"

So I guess cis-4methylaminorex is illegal, but anything trans or not cis is not controlled?

U4EA from PureLife does not list 4methylaminorex as an ingredient, instead it's a prop blend of 4,000mg

U4EA Supplement Facts
    Serving Size: 1 teaspoon
    Servings Per Container: 30
    Amount Per Serving
    Proprietary Blend 4,000mg
    2-Aminoethanesulfonic Acid
    2-AminoAcetic Acid
    4-Amino-3-Phenyl-Butyrate
    Acetyl-3-Hydroxy-4-TriMethylAmmonioButanoate
    Cyclohexane-1-6-hexol
    Jujube Extract
    Passiflora Extract (2%)
    Stevia

The usual dosage of 4-methyl-aminorex is 15-30mg

So is Pure Life's product not really U4EA/4-methyl-aminorex?

4-methyl-aminorex is also known to cause pulmonary hypertension.

I'm guessing Pure Life's product is just called U4EA but very well may produce enhanced memory, mood, etc.

I enjoy my U4EA alot,it always does what i want it too,you can get a slight hangover from it.It does hit the spot though,very ***** like,very oxiracitam like,at the same time if thats possible.Makes you think about the good ole days.

try kratom definitely,to get a good mood enhancement going.with the U4EA.
    And for the dull headache you get from reading my posts,just take one aleve and two exedrins.I do.
    Last edited by KFox; 08-02-2007 at 05:53 PM.

I've been doing some research on U4EA.
    It's 4-Methyl-Aminorex.

"4-Methyl-aminorex is a stimulant drug of the 2-Amino-5-Aryloxazoline class. Commonly called "Euphoria," "U4EA,", "U4Euh", "Intellex", "4MA", "4-MAR", "4-MAX", or "methylaminorex"; 4-Methylaminorex has also been termed "ice" due to the appearance of pure 4MA as large, white crystals, although the street name "ice" is more commonly used for pure crystalline methamphetamine. The US Government, by statute, defines "ice" as methamphetamine with a purity of 80% or greater.

4-Methylaminorex has effects comparable to methamphetamine but with a much longer duration. Some contend it has fewer side effects.[citation needed] It is banned in many countries as a stimulant."

"Under Federal law, (?)-cis-4-methylaminorex was placed in Schedule I as in the Controlled Substances Act on. Manufacturing the trans isomer required a different process that those encountered when the substance was first scheduled, and was believed less potent than the cis isomer with a much lower abuse potential.2

However, studies revealing the abuse potential of the 'trans' isomer, coupled with the development of new clandestine synthetic methods that would produce the trans created a potential loophole in the law, which covered only the 'cis' isomer.

To clarify the situation, the US Drug Enforcement Administration published a paper in its DEA Microgram Journal, regarding interpretation of the relevant statutory law as it relates to the status of trans-4-methylaminorex. In summary, according to this non-legally binding decision, trans-4-methylaminorex is not currently a controlled substance, but a potential analog. In fact, the report explicitly states:

"The United States [Drug Enforcment Administration] has the following opinion on the legality of the positional isomer "trans"-4-methylaminoaminorex, which, unlike its 'cis' isomer was never placed in any schedule under the Controlled Substances Act.

However, the opinion does say that the agency considers the substance a potential controlled substance analog, making the substance identical to a Schedule I substance if intended for human consumption, according to the analog act In fact, the report gives an account of a successful conviction under the analog act of an offense involving the 'trans' isomer. The full text, very detailed, sound legalistic interpretation, along with advances in clandestine chemistry than increased the production of the trans isomer can be read on the DEA Microgram 2005, Vol. 3 [2]"

So I guess cis-4methylaminorex is illegal, but anything trans or not cis is not controlled?

U4EA from PureLife does not list 4methylaminorex as an ingredient, instead it's a prop blend of 4,000mg

U4EA Supplement Facts
    Serving Size: 1 teaspoon
    Servings Per Container: 30
    Amount Per Serving
    Proprietary Blend 4,000mg
    2-Aminoethanesulfonic Acid
    2-AminoAcetic Acid
    4-Amino-3-Phenyl-Butyrate
    Acetyl-3-Hydroxy-4-TriMethylAmmonioButanoate
    Cyclohexane-1-6-hexol
    Jujube Extract
    Passiflora Extract (2%)
    Stevia

The usual dosage of 4-methyl-aminorex is 15-30mg

So is Pure Life's product not really U4EA/4-methyl-aminorex?

4-methyl-aminorex is also known to cause pulmonary hypertension.

I'm guessing Pure Life's product is just called U4EA but very well may produce enhanced memory, mood, etc.
    This is not the same U4EA. 4-methyl-aminorex is controlled...and yes both the cis/trans isomers will be controlled.

U4EA's main active is phenibut. Just get bulk phenibut.

Wouldn't Phenibut just make me tired? Or in lower doses will make me more relaxed?
    I found U4EA but it's $40 for 30 servings.
    It'd be nice to have something recreationally that could compare to drinking or something along those lines...
    Phenibut can make you tired. So does alcohol. Both also provide relaxation and mild euphoria. When combined, they have a synergistic effect and are quite fun.

Demon Fitness - Owner demonwareltd's Avatar
    demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Kratom should arrive in the mail either today or tomorrow....picked up 20 caps, looking forward to it...

Demon Fitness - Owner demonwareltd's Avatar
    demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Got my kratom today...20 caps for about 20 bucks with shipping. Took 7 today and just chilled out in front of the TV...nice little buzz for sure, though it's a bit pricey. Great way to relax though, that's for sure!