Closed Thread
    Registered User faceless_German's Avatar
    faceless_German is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) faceless_German is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) faceless_German is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) faceless_German is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) faceless_German is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) faceless_German is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) faceless_German is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) faceless_German is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) faceless_German is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) faceless_German is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) faceless_German is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)

ricers piss anyone off?

where I live, I always see these ricers that drive around in their ***gy 1.6 liter 4 banger (OH BOY!) honda's and they have their coffee can fart pipes that sound like everyone is ****ting, sometimes i wish I hade a 12.4 liter 762 CI V****ing8 in a Camaro and smoke that piece of **** off the road

vascularing defination Newbtime's Avatar
    Newbtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Newbtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Newbtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Newbtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Newbtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Newbtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Newbtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Newbtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Newbtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Newbtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Newbtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by faceless_German
    where I live, I always see these ricers that drive around in their ***gy 1.6 liter 4 banger (OH BOY!) honda's and they have their coffee can fart pipes that sound like everyone is ****ting, sometimes i wish I hade a 12.4 liter 762 CI V****ing8 in a Camaro and smoke that piece of **** off the road
    pisses me off too the put a **** ball exaust they bought at cicut city on there honda and suddenly think its a race car,sound is so irritateing i swear next car i see like that im gunna follow it and rip the exaust off when he parks

War against genetics chan_ho_nam's Avatar
    chan_ho_nam is just really nice. (+1000) chan_ho_nam is just really nice. (+1000) chan_ho_nam is just really nice. (+1000) chan_ho_nam is just really nice. (+1000) chan_ho_nam is just really nice. (+1000) chan_ho_nam is just really nice. (+1000) chan_ho_nam is just really nice. (+1000) chan_ho_nam is just really nice. (+1000) chan_ho_nam is just really nice. (+1000) chan_ho_nam is just really nice. (+1000) chan_ho_nam is just really nice. (+1000)
    Depends, if they drive like they got an attitude problem, than its an issue. I don't mind looking at nicely done up cars.

baaaaaaaaaaaam has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    and what do you drive german?

faceless_German is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) faceless_German is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) faceless_German is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) faceless_German is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) faceless_German is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) faceless_German is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) faceless_German is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) faceless_German is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) faceless_German is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) faceless_German is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) faceless_German is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)

Talking

I dont drive anything yet, i'm 15

Newbtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Newbtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Newbtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Newbtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Newbtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Newbtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Newbtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Newbtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Newbtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Newbtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Newbtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    i plan on buying a car similar to this 5.0
    Attached Images

Originally Posted by faceless_German
    I dont drive anything yet, i'm 15
    then quit your bitchin.

some ricers are fast and there are some imports that do have some balls...

not much compared to my 5.0L with a 343 stroker in it (freshly built over xmas)

but performance exhaust, headers and new pipes is the biggest horsepower gain for the buck. and is often a good starting point

UFCbadass666 is not very well liked. (-100) UFCbadass666 is not very well liked. (-100) UFCbadass666 is not very well liked. (-100) UFCbadass666 is not very well liked. (-100) UFCbadass666 is not very well liked. (-100) UFCbadass666 is not very well liked. (-100) UFCbadass666 is not very well liked. (-100) UFCbadass666 is not very well liked. (-100) UFCbadass666 is not very well liked. (-100) UFCbadass666 is not very well liked. (-100) UFCbadass666 is not very well liked. (-100)
    thank god someone said it! i hate those peice of **** mother ****in imports. with those gay ass spoilers and exaust

coloBB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) coloBB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) coloBB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) coloBB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) coloBB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) coloBB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) coloBB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) coloBB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) coloBB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) coloBB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) coloBB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    they all sound like pissed off lawn mowers to me. Pathetic cars IMO
    PL: 400/280/475

Neo_Anthony will become famous soon enough. (+50) Neo_Anthony will become famous soon enough. (+50) Neo_Anthony will become famous soon enough. (+50) Neo_Anthony will become famous soon enough. (+50) Neo_Anthony will become famous soon enough. (+50) Neo_Anthony will become famous soon enough. (+50) Neo_Anthony will become famous soon enough. (+50) Neo_Anthony will become famous soon enough. (+50) Neo_Anthony will become famous soon enough. (+50) Neo_Anthony will become famous soon enough. (+50) Neo_Anthony will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    wtf is ricer.. an asian? stupid name.. maybe a grip of german people only get mufflers on their cars and make it sound like that..? and why the hell does it matter what they put into their car as long as they aren't affecting you..

it started with asian imports, but ive seen riced out neons also and there annoying

I mean what would you rather hear, a fart sounding exhaust or a deep V8 baritone?

Originally Posted by baaaaaaaaaaaam

not much compared to my 5.0L with a 343 stroker in it (freshly built over xmas)

but performance exhaust, headers and new pipes is the biggest horsepower gain for the buck. and is often a good starting point
    Attached Images

rangerkid2187 is just really nice. (+1000) rangerkid2187 is just really nice. (+1000) rangerkid2187 is just really nice. (+1000) rangerkid2187 is just really nice. (+1000) rangerkid2187 is just really nice. (+1000) rangerkid2187 is just really nice. (+1000) rangerkid2187 is just really nice. (+1000) rangerkid2187 is just really nice. (+1000) rangerkid2187 is just really nice. (+1000) rangerkid2187 is just really nice. (+1000) rangerkid2187 is just really nice. (+1000)
    yea its funny with theyre little fart cans.....

I drive a 2003 ford ranger, faster truck than most cars

you should see theyre face when they get beat by a truck

HONDA- Hold On Not Done Accelerating
    Misc. Firearm Crew

most ricers do not have very good taste...

as in they slap a 4" tip on their pipe and put a bikerack on their trunk

however there are some that have good taste and the exhaust is actually a very nice tone...but as i said before, most do these for performance.

Originally Posted by Oldtime
    because i am right?

nitr0x2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nitr0x2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nitr0x2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nitr0x2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nitr0x2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nitr0x2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nitr0x2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nitr0x2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nitr0x2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nitr0x2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nitr0x2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I hate ricers also, but you people MUST make the distinction between someone who modifies a japanese import and a ricer. Not all imports are ricers. Those kids with civics that put on mufflers, some stickers, and a wing, then think they're fast are ricers. A 2g eclipse with only engine mods and a stock exterior is most certainly NOT a ricer. <---just using it as an example

Originally Posted by nitr0x2
    I hate ricers also, but you people MUST make the distinction between someone who modifies a japanese import and a ricer. Not all imports are ricers. Those kids with civics that put on mufflers, some stickers, and a wing, then think they're fast are ricers. A 2g eclipse with only engine mods and a stock exterior is most certainly NOT a ricer. <---just using it as an example
    good example

and yes...let fisherprice take care of the stickers, i hate any stickers on cars.

Originally Posted by baaaaaaaaaaaam
    because i am right?
    because your going into detail about your car no one could care less about.

This is Absolution! AmateurWrestler's Avatar
    AmateurWrestler is a name known to all. (+5000) AmateurWrestler is a name known to all. (+5000) AmateurWrestler is a name known to all. (+5000) AmateurWrestler is a name known to all. (+5000) AmateurWrestler is a name known to all. (+5000) AmateurWrestler is a name known to all. (+5000) AmateurWrestler is a name known to all. (+5000) AmateurWrestler is a name known to all. (+5000) AmateurWrestler is a name known to all. (+5000) AmateurWrestler is a name known to all. (+5000) AmateurWrestler is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Wrong forum though bro.
    "Between stimulus and response, there is a space. In that space is our power to choose our response. In our response lies our growth and freedom."

- Viktor Frankl, Austrian Psychiatrist and survivor of a Nazi concentration camp

"Nothing can resist the human will that will stake even it's existence on it's stated purpose."

- Benjamin Disraeli

FishFla2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    agrreed, there just trying to sound like they got horse power so they put those dam mufflers on it.