Registered User amazinguitarist's Avatar
    amazinguitarist has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Smile Fireball Liqui-fusion???

Has anyone ever tried fireball liqui-fusion?? I'm taking it right now and not exactly sure how to get sure better results while taking it. Someone please let me know if you've taken it!
    -THE musician

janicemary2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Talking Fireball

Originally Posted by amazinguitarist View Post
    Has anyone ever tried fireball liqui-fusion?? I'm taking it right now and not exactly sure how to get sure better results while taking it. Someone please let me know if you've taken it!
    Fireball is a supplement that needs to be taken twice a day with 4 hours in between in order to achieve the most of the fat burning properties. Never start out with the max dose or else your heart may flutter really bad. I work at Vitamin World and that is a product from our store. I tell you, I have put a lot of people on that and on CLA 1300mg, along with liquid carnetine 1500mg and people of all sorts have lost weight. Fireball alone is great but when you combine all three, its best. Let me know if there's anything else you need.
    Never give up! The end result is very rewarding.

czdvwj has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question

Hello, im starting to use this product do you know any disadvantage of this product?

janicemary2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by czdvwj View Post
    Hello, im starting to use this product do you know any disadvantage of this product?
    Sorry that I took months to answer... as far as disadvantages, none that I know of. All the ingredients in it are natural. Don't take the max dose the first time.
    Never give up! The end result is very rewarding.

cwscribner has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cwscribner has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cwscribner has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cwscribner has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cwscribner has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cwscribner has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cwscribner has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cwscribner has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cwscribner has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cwscribner has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cwscribner has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Wink RE: Don't max first time

Originally Posted by janicemary2 View Post
    Sorry that I took months to answer... as far as disadvantages, none that I know of. All the ingredients in it are natural. Don't take the max dose the first time.
    I learned that the hard way, haha. First time I took it was before a lower back session with some heavy deadlifts. My heart felt like it was going to pound out of my chest. Your body should adjust to it pretty quickly though. After 36 hours or so you won't get the super intense pump the first time you take it.

Ryan1992 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ryan1992 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ryan1992 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ryan1992 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ryan1992 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ryan1992 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ryan1992 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ryan1992 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ryan1992 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ryan1992 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ryan1992 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I started taking it yesterday and started off with 1 pill and i was flipping out hardcore and i had that "Fever" feeling but it's working wonders, i took it with Jack3d and had a really intense workout!

Tguddababy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

FireBall

Originally Posted by janicemary2 View Post
    Fireball is a supplement that needs to be taken twice a day with 4 hours in between in order to achieve the most of the fat burning properties. Never start out with the max dose or else your heart may flutter really bad. I work at Vitamin World and that is a product from our store. I tell you, I have put a lot of people on that and on CLA 1300mg, along with liquid carnetine 1500mg and people of all sorts have lost weight. Fireball alone is great but when you combine all three, its best. Let me know if there's anything else you need.

Hmm..I was taking 1, 4x daily for 1 week. but now I take 2, 3 times a day. So that's 6 pills. Good or bad??? I'm trying to cut-up

Ryan1992 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ryan1992 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ryan1992 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ryan1992 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ryan1992 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ryan1992 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ryan1992 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ryan1992 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ryan1992 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ryan1992 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ryan1992 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Tguddababy View Post
    Hmm..I was taking 1, 4x daily for 1 week. but now I take 2, 3 times a day. So that's 6 pills. Good or bad??? I'm trying to cut-up
    I got addicted to caffeine really bad towards the end of the bottle. I had 6 in 1 day along with 5 energy drinks and a cup of coffee...it got pretty bad. But i might be getting up on another bottle to trim up.

Colton1994 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Colton1994 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up Fireball Liqui-Fusion

Hey everyone i just baught two bottles of this stuff so i'm going to reply here every week to let you know how this stuff really works since not that many people know about this supplement. Right now i'm 6ft 4in tall, weigh 230lbs, and have a bf% of about 15% (will get an offical % within next couple of days). Every week i'll let ya all know what i think about this supp and if i think it's working and why.. So just thought i will throw that out there and will reply back within the next week anmd let you all know about how this supp works for me and will begin using it tomorrow!!!

Colton1994 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Colton1994 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Talking Fireball Liqui-Fusion

Well first week is done with this supplement and overall I give it a 7 out of 10. For one thing I can say that my energy and focus levels have gotten a lot better during my workouts. Still not to sure on how well it will burn off fat because i've only been on it for a week. The only change that I have noticed is that my vains on my forearms are out all the time where as a week ago they only came out during my workout. You do indeed get a "heat wave" bout 30 mins after taking it to help your body burn more calories, but it's not all that intense for me.. Maybe because i can tolerate caffine pretty good but I believe that you can just take the regular serving size of 2 pills 2x daily without any problems. I do feel that this product is going to work for me and seems to do all that it says. Well i'll be back next week for my next review on this so people can find out more about this supplement and how it actually works

Week two is done and once again i'm giving it a 7 out of 10. Everything the bottle says it will do indeed does and works pretty good. I have notice that during my cardio workouts i do sweat more and my heart rate goes up quicker. After using this for two weeks i have noticed a small change in the visibility of my abs along with dieting and excercise. with the energy rush that you get during your workout some of my lifts have gotten stronger since using this also. Well that's what i got this week to report on this supplement, be back in a week for week 3's report....

Good luck everyone with your dieting and excercising!

Week three is done and i'm giving it a 6 out of 10. Everything is working the same as the previous two weeks. My energy levels have been about the same. My bodyfat% has dropped 1.1% so far over the three weeks along with diet and excersise of course. My abs have came in a little better over the three weeks and also my vains are starting to come out more now since my bodyfat is going down. Now since i'm in the third week of this product i've come to notice that my tolerance to this product has been a lot better and can't feel that "heat wave" as much like it says. That was this weeks post and be back next week for my fourth and final week of this product review.
    No matter how good/bad your genetics are anything is possible!

1.eat healthy
    2.workout correctly
    3.know what your doing
    4.believe in yourself
    5.results will come

Don't blame your genetics, be happy your alive with those genetics and roll with it!

Your dream body is out there, keep workin' hard and results will follow....GOOD LUCK!

ashliskye has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I started taking fireball a few days ago because my husband said that they would raise my energy level when I take my walks. This morning I took two capsules before I ate breakfast. In the middle of eating I felt really dizzy and my chest tightened up. A few minutes later I was sweating and then I threw up all of my breakfast.. any suggestions.

Originally Posted by ashliskye View Post
    I started taking fireball a few days ago because my husband said that they would raise my energy level when I take my walks. This morning I took two capsules before I ate breakfast. In the middle of eating I felt really dizzy and my chest tightened up. A few minutes later I was sweating and then I threw up all of my breakfast.. any suggestions.
    If that was your first time using this then you should only be doing one pill twice a day for the first day of this supplement. If not then maybe try taking it after breakfast like i do because maybe with a full stomach you won't get those side effects, but that's just a suggestion i'm not saying that it will help but possibly that might of been the problem here....
    Last edited by Colton1994; 02-01-2011 at 09:23 AM. Reason: spelling error

1.eat healthy
    2.workout correctly
    3.know what your doing
    4.believe in yourself
    5.results will come

Don't blame your genetics, be happy your alive with those genetics and roll with it!

Your dream body is out there, keep workin' hard and results will follow....GOOD LUCK!

Thumbs up

Week four is done and i just about finished the whole bottle. This is going to be my last review week for this product. So overall for the whole month i'm giving it a 7 out of 10 average. Overall the bottle will do what it says plus give you a good kick in the a** for lots of energy before you lift that helped me improve on some of my lifts while cutting down! For fat loss it did help me out a little because in the month I dropped my bodyfat% from 15%-12.2% along with diet in excersise of course... The "heat wave" that you get before a workout to help the calorie burning process is pretty good at first when you take this but towards the end of the bottle it dies down a little. Also this product did help curve my appatite somewhat over the month of taking it. Hoped over this month of reporting about this product I managed to help out anyone who thought about buying this product. Also i do recomend it for some fat loss help along with your diet and also to give you a nice energy rush before you hit your workout...

1.eat healthy
    2.workout correctly
    3.know what your doing
    4.believe in yourself
    5.results will come

cgermani22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I have been taking this for about a week now, and for me this is a lot better than any other thermogenic I have taken. on top of my workout routine, taking two pills in the morning, Cellucor's C4 pre-workout in the afternoon and then around dinner time take one more fireball pill I have seen great results. So far have lost 10 pounds. Highly recommend this over oxy elite pro or any other thermogenic